Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  tanita_mors 9/14/2014, 1:03 pm

i'm not worried. i'm sure darren criss will get his contract required number of solos and derp face worthy moments. never fear when ryan murphy's here. phr34r
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  fantastica 9/14/2014, 1:25 pm

i betcha he will get 3 A-plot worth of screen time plus 3 solos in episode 3. he doesn't sing in group numbers because his contract requires forking solos!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Confusing

Post  rainespeaks 9/15/2014, 9:44 pm

I feel like I'm missing something here. Why are the writers / creators putting the most decorated actor apart from Jane in secondary status. The failure of season 4 to garner more viewers ought to have shown that Blaine is not the most compelling character and neither is Rachel. Nor is the idea of show choir atleast not in itself.

The spoilers are just confusing . blinkk
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/16/2014, 2:09 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_nbyt9kHmcx1ql1znmo1_500

@msleamicheleHaving so much fun at #Glee today with the boys! #GleeSeason6

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 31 Tumblr_nbyycmA1G01rwgozyo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/16/2014, 3:03 am

That is supposed to be Will's home right? It is not the Hummel residence?

Emma's not listed so who's supposedly done all that food? Rachel again? Or have they made Will one of the Klaine enthusiasts and had Kurt try and woo Blaine back with a dinner disguised as choir meetings. Because out of those five Kurt is the only one that has been shown to know how to really do dinners.

I just hate this set up so much, I don't even care that they are all together, Kurt does NOT BELONG to Lima anymore!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/16/2014, 3:32 am

rainespeaks wrote:I feel like I'm missing something here. Why are the writers / creators putting the most decorated actor apart from Jane in secondary status. The failure of season 4 to garner more viewers ought to have shown that Blaine is not the most compelling character and neither is Rachel. Nor is the idea of show choir atleast not in itself.

While I agree there is no valid reason to sideline Kurt, Season 4 pretty much sidelined Rachel in favor of Blam, so I would argue her being one of the major leads has been a consistent factor of the show in its most successful days.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/16/2014, 5:39 am

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-spoilers-episode-2-homecoming.htm

So from mjsbigblog.com:  (best source of spoilers so far)

"Homecoming was written by Ryan Murphy and directed by Brad Buecker
The grads come back to Lima for Homecoming, including Mercedes, Artie, Tina, Puck, Quinn, Santana, and Brittany.

Brittany and Santana are still a couple. Puck and Quinn too.

Karofsky and Blaine are also still a couple. No major movement in their storyline in this episode.

Kitty Wilde makes an appearance! The first newbie returns.

Spencer (We revealed some casting news HERE) and Roderick are back after making their first appearance in 6×01. We meet the rest of the McKinley high newbies: the quirky Jane and the twin cheerios, Madison and Mason.

The grads return to Lima after Rachel asks them to help her recruit new Glee club members.

Quinn, Brittany, Santana and Artie recruit the cheerleaders. Kitty is the HBIC. She’s very bitter about how she was treated by the Glee grads and by Artie when he left for college.

Sue forced the rest of the Glee club newbies to transfer out of McKinley after she disbanded the club.

Puck, Quinn, Sam, Tina and Mercedes attempt to recruit amongst McKinley’s Christian tea party.

Kurt has a one-on-one recruitment session with Spencer. Kurt  feels Glee paved the way for the kind of tolerance that allows Spencer to be out and proud.  Spencer insists that he paved his own way. They don’t part as BFFs.

Sue tries to convince Spencer to help her destroy the Glee club.

A power struggle emerges between Rachel and Kurt. There’s an issue over whether the two will be co-directors, or if Kurt will be an assistant.

Rachel, Kurt, Blaine and Sam have dinner with Will. Despite being rivals, they pledge not to undermine each other. Kurt is uneasy, but he keeps his cool in Blaine’s presence.

Jane is initially a Dalton student. She wants to become a Warbler. Blaine is actually really supportive, even enlisting Rachel to help her Warbler audition, but it is the rest of the all-male club that resist admitting a female. Jane ends up defecting to McKinley.

After the defection, Blaine accuses Rachel and Kurt of purposely undermining him.

Roderick is a senior, and a transfer student. He’s a shy fat kid, smart and nerdy. But when he sings, imagine Jack Black or Joe Cocker. He auditions for Glee club, along with the Cheerio twins, Mason and Madison."
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/16/2014, 5:57 am

Still crap, but the spoilers hint at marginally better stuff. At least as Kurt is concerned.

Glad he's having some real doubts about Blaine (and he'd be right to question how serious Blaine was about their relationship if he was able to jump into a new one relatively quickly). As for Blaine dating Karofsky... still ew.

And a power struggle between Kurt and Rachel is carrying over the more confident/assertive Kurt that has been developing for two seasons now. And Kurt has every right to push for respect and control since he's the one who's going to have some kind of professional credibility (as he's got the backing of NYADA while Rachel is only controlling the purse strings). A student attending the most competitive theater program in the country is going to be taken more seriously than an actresses who quit her first show and then had her tv show completely bomb. Nice that he's not going to tolerate Rachel throwing her weight around him.

The dynamic between Kurt and Spencer might be interesting and plays on the tensions between the parts of the gay community who fought the big battles and the younger part that enjoyed the benefit of those earlier fights. I'm curious to see how it develops.

As for the rest, nice to see Kitty having hard feelings about how she just got dumped and at least we got an explanation of what happened to the old noobs (even if it's dumb). So not completely awful.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/16/2014, 6:05 am

Ranwing wrote:Still crap, but the spoilers hint at marginally better stuff. At least as Kurt is concerned.

Glad he's having some real doubts about Blaine (and he'd be right to question how serious Blaine was about their relationship if he was able to jump into a new one relatively quickly). As for Blaine dating Karofsky... still ew.

And a power struggle between Kurt and Rachel is carrying over the more confident/assertive Kurt that has been developing for two seasons now. And Kurt has every right to push for respect and control since he's the one who's going to have some kind of professional credibility (as he's got the backing of NYADA while Rachel is only controlling the purse strings). A student attending the most competitive theater program in the country is going to be taken more seriously than an actresses who quit her first show and then had her tv show completely bomb. Nice that he's not going to tolerate Rachel throwing her weight around him.

The dynamic between Kurt and Spencer might be interesting and plays on the tensions between the parts of the gay community who fought the big battles and the younger part that enjoyed the benefit of those earlier fights. I'm curious to see how it develops.

As for the rest, nice to see Kitty having hard feelings about how she just got dumped and at least we got an explanation of what happened to the old noobs (even if it's dumb). So not completely awful.

Kurt's parts in 6.02 actually sound interesting to me.

I like the antagonism ( apparently) between
Kurt and Spencer, Rachel and Blaine.

These spoilers appeal more to me than GOBR's for Kurt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/16/2014, 6:34 am

Sorry if these were previously posted.

http://gleekto.tumblr.com/post/97329660305

"6.01 and 6.02 Spoilers
Gi from GOBR contacted me this afternoon and wanted to know if I wanted some Klaine spoilers from 6.01 and 6.02. She said very clearly that she does not know if GOBR’s going to have spoilers like this anymore this season, so this may be a last time thing.
Of course I said I want the spoilers because I’m spoiler starved like everybody. I am going to give you all that I know. I don’t know anything else. I want to know how this all plays out as much as you but this is all we have . This is not by any means all the scenes (for eg. no scenes with Karofsky as Max starts next week).
She did not want to post the spoilers herself but she was willing to give them to me to post so that’s why I have them. I appreciate any time anyone gives me spoilers. So thank you, Gi and GOBR!
The spoilers:
Episode 601:
1. There is a scene where Blaine talks to Rachel about the break-up and his new job at Dalton, and will ask her to help with the Warblers.
2. The Warblers will perform ‘Sing’
3. There is a scene where Rachel comes home to find Kurt crying in her room. He has come back to fix things with Blaine. These scenes are toward the end of the episode. (I do not know if these are before or after Blaine tells Kurt about Dave per MJ’s spoilers.)
4. At the end of the episode Rachel and Kurt get the choir room back from a mad Sue.
Episode 602:
1. There is a flashback at the beginning of the episode where Blaine is heartbroken and upset (I assume post break-up)
2. The Jane story appears to be in this episode - Blaine meets Jane and she wants to join the Warblers. They debate if they will let her in or not.
3. There is a scene where Rachel helps Jane by teaching her how to do a good audition in the McKinley auditorium
4. A scene where Brittany gives advice to Kurt
5. A scene towards the end of the episode where Blaine will accuse Rachel of stealing talent from the Warblers. (Kurt is there) "

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 8:11 am

Wow, nice way to exclude Chris, again, I might add.

I know we got the other pic of the cards, which mentions Will and Kurt as well, but those are the characters, not the actors (hence the tagging of Daleastreet instead of Blamchel).
This means that Chris (and Matt) were probably there when they took this pic (maybe one of them even took it), so why then exclude them like that, unless it's just to push that stupid Daleastreet again that nobody feels enthusiastic for?

Not spoiling anything could not have been Lea's concern, as she did tweet those name cards first, giving the scene and the characters in it away already.

Or maybe Chris just doesn't want to be any part of promoting Glee anymore, and I can't blame him for that.
(And nothing can convince me that #Daleastreet was not an invention from the Glee PR team, when the plan was still that Chris would still be away fro 'Noel' at the beginning of season 6. So why still continu with it now?)

But ugh: what a horrible clothes Blaine has on. Mad  If they want me to believe Kurt's into that creepy senior citizen (after all the crap Blaine pulled, I might add) they're not doing a great job.

Buenos wrote:Brittany and Santana are still a couple. Puck and Quinn too.
With Klaine being klendgame as well, plus very probably Samcedes, and I wouldn't be surprised if they hooked Tartie back up as well (or if not it will be Tike and Wildebrams in the end), that's almost all the kids from the glee club ending up with their high school love (and we all know Rachel and Finn were endgame too).
That's.....sick. Suspect

The grads return to Lima after Rachel asks them to help her recruit new Glee club members.
Because Rachel can never ever do something on her own, and why ask the old cast back if not to basically be there to prop up the noobs, right? Rolling Eyes

Quinn, Brittany, Santana and Artie recruit the cheerleaders. Kitty is the HBIC. She’s very bitter about how she was treated by the Glee grads and by Artie when he left for college.
Now this could be interesting, if they give it some proper development, but since it's Glee I'm not holding my breath.

Sue forced the rest of the Glee club newbies to transfer out of McKinley after she disbanded the club.
Omg, this is so stupid, even for Glee, and that's saying something. ohmy
Sue might as well have kicked them all down the stairs into a coma.

But whoah: how to completely dismiss your season 4 shiny toys you threw everything and their mother at for a season and a half to make them happen, Ryan.

Puck, Quinn, Sam, Tina and Mercedes attempt to recruit amongst McKinley’s Christian tea party.
Puck is Jewish (unless Quinn made him convert), but who cares?

Kurt has a one-on-one recruitment session with Spencer. Kurt  feels Glee paved the way for the kind of tolerance that allows Spencer to be out and proud.  Spencer insists that he paved his own way. They don’t part as BFFs.
This also could be interesting, as long as they don't make Kurt the righteous martyr again, or fighting against yet another gay guy (Spencer makes 3, after Karofsky and Sebastian: why cant Kurt just get a gay friend? I miss Elliot).

And jeez: why does practically everything Kurt gets to do outside of Rachel and Blaine has to do with him being (a struggling) gay?
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 31 Gay-diddy-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay-gay

Sue tries to convince Spencer to help her destroy the Glee club.
Revolutionary, never been done before.   Sleep

A power struggle emerges between Rachel and Kurt. There’s an issue over whether the two will be co-directors, or if Kurt will be an assistant.
The most insteresting so far imo. I would love to see Rachel get her comeuppance when it comes to her 'sharing' while clearly still feeling superior over Kurt (who according to her has his own 'niche', ugh), as long as Kurt doesn't end up being Rachel's assistant after all (come on, we all know RIB would).

And ha: Kurt has a lot more credentials than Rachel has (plus real empathy and team spirit), and he's being backed up officially by NYADA (as in: having a purpose to rightfully be there, no matter how stupid NYADA sending students to Ohio to lead show choir is).
All Rachel has is her last money and a very tarnished reputation in showbizz.
I guess being a special snowflake makes up for a lot, eh? Rolling Eyes

And why not have another Hummelbery duet? This would have been the perfect opportunity. But oh, I forgot: Kurt doesn't get to sing in his storylines anymore.

Rachel, Kurt, Blaine and Sam have dinner with Will. Despite being rivals, they pledge not to undermine each other. Kurt is uneasy, but he keeps his cool in Blaine’s presence.
Goody, more Kurt pining faces and wanting something that he can't have (because others always are better than him and get what he wants instead).
We haven't had enough of that yet on Glee. mince

Well at least Kurt doesn't seem to be scheming some kind of elaborate and mean plan to get Blaine back behind Karofsky's back (like kissing someone else's bf or gf, or encouraging them to cheat with you, like Rachel, Finn, Quinn, Puck, Tina, Mike, Sam, Emma, Will, Sebastian, Santana, and I probably forgot a few, oh and don't forget the boring Marley triangle. And the funny thing is that all but Sebastian are supposed to be the good guys on Glee).
RIB are showing immense strenghts of restraint here. For now, that is. Rolling Eyes

And I already cringe at the thought of Darren's faces, whether it's Blaine being oblivious to Kurt's pain again, or even worse: Darren trying to act as if Blaine is conflicted and torn between his 2 lovers. vomit2

Please, please, please: let Ryan go scorched earth on Klaine.

Jane is initially a Dalton student. She wants to become a Warbler. Blaine is actually really supportive, even enlisting Rachel to help her Warbler audition, but it is the rest of the all-male club that resist admitting a female. Jane ends up defecting to McKinley.

After the defection, Blaine accuses Rachel and Kurt of purposely undermining him.
Why do I feel a "Blainey Days is so dapper and noble while everyone is so mean to him, boohoo!" sympathy edit coming up (with the obligatory trillion sad puppy Blaine solos)?
vomir

Roderick is a senior, and a transfer student. He’s a shy fat kid, smart and nerdy. But when he sings, imagine Jack Black or Joe Cocker. He auditions for Glee club, along with the Cheerio twins, Mason and Madison."
Thank God the new fat (and therefore only non-convential good-looking) kid has a redeeming factor: he can sing! So we can still love him. Hey, it worked for Mercedes and Unique before too.
Maybe he's black as well. No
(And before someone attacks me for this: I'm only writing down how I suspect Murphy and co think about stereotyping and their 'revolutionary' plotlines, not my personal opinion.)

-ETA-
@Ranwing: I only saw your post after I was halfway through mine. You said it all first. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/16/2014, 9:26 am

Rachel would, in reality, have a very, very difficult time trying to be ND's director on her own. First of all, her complete lack of credentials. A college drop out who then self-destructed her professional acting career in the most idiotic way possible (quitting a Broadway lead role less than two months or so into her run) is not exactly the kind of person that would inspire new kids to join up. Rachel might have been a big deal while she was with ND, but that time is in the past. Worse, she lacks any real sense of being a team player (as she had always seen ND as a way to feature herself and not so much about the importance of the choir as a whole). By any standards, she would probably be the last person who should be given this responsibility and on her own would likely manage to alienate any kid that she could convince to even try ND inside of five minutes.

As I (and others) pointed out, Kurt has some good professional credentials that would make him a more logical choice (his good standing at NYADA, which gives him sanction and professional support), his history in ND as a strong team player (who can teach the kids that getting the leads and solos isn't as important as having a cohesive team where everyone plays their part). And Kurt will not have any problem using his skills in getting these new kids to shine (and not use them for his own benefit). To be blunt, Rachel needs him a lot more than he needs Rachel right now.

As far as Kurt and Spencer goes, it can be interesting to see their differences and experiences and watch them slowly reach an understanding. Spencer, by virtue of being a jock, would have likely had a somewhat easier time than Kurt (fairly or not) and thus wouldn't understand or respect just how difficult (and dangerous) it was to be an out student while Kurt attended McKinley. It might be good for Kurt to bring Dave into the mix to show that even jocks who came out (or in Dave's case were outted) didn't have such an easy time either and it was them pushing for changes that helped make the environment that allows Spencer to be out without too much flack. But I don't want that to be the sum total of their interactions. I'd like to see Spencer grow to respect Kurt, and see that under the designer clothes that Kurt is the biggest badass going.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 9:54 am

^I would like that too, but that's expecting a lot from RIB.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/16/2014, 10:09 am

Like what others are saying what is the purpose of Spencer being gay?

This to me sounds like Spencer is like how Kitty was.

As he becomes a part of ND, does he and Kurt form a truce?

Some think Spencer and Kurt could get together, but as Kurt having any kind of romantic relationship never happens because Blaine is meant to it for him. Plus, this Spencer could be a sophmore, though Kitty and Puck happened...

And if they are going for Season 5 Kurt, which is the strongest we have seen of him, I think Kurt can handle anything.

MJ did not think Kurt was pining for Blaine at that dinner that Will and the rest are at, he could be angry with Blaine.

Keeping your cool usually means holding back your anger.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/16/2014, 10:34 am

Kurt would have some justification in being angry. Not only at Blaine, though. Kurt was the one who made the decision to end their engagement and just because he's changed his mind (which I'm chalking up to temporary insanity), that doesn't mean that he can expect Blaine to be sitting around waiting for him. Just going to play the devil's advocate here - if they were broken up, Blaine has a right to start another relationship and doesn't have to take Kurt's feelings into consideration (and I stand by my earlier statement that part of his motivation might to punish Kurt by showing that he's bounced back from their break up).

That doesn't meant that Kurt shouldn't feel hurt over the situation. He feels strongly enough to want to try to make things right between him and Blaine and Blaine has just moved on in a relatively short amount of time. Even though he was the one who made the initial decision to end their engagement, that doesn't take away from his right to feel hurt and feeling like it was so easy for Blaine to just move on with his life.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 10:36 am

ColferInspired wrote:MJ did not think Kurt was pining for Blaine at that dinner that Will and the rest are at, he could be angry with Blaine.

Keeping your cool usually means holding back your anger.
Keeping your cool could mean both, imo. It just means you won't let your emotions (whatever emotion it is) show to another person.

And I don't think Kurt will be allowed to be angry with Blaine: he desperately wants him back, that's what he initially came back to Ohio for, remember? vomit2

Wasn't shooting at the Dalton location planned yesterday? And yet, Chris, Darren and Matt Morrison were all seen lunching at the Paramount lot.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/16/2014, 10:39 am

Makes me wonder if Rachel will go for the soloist and backup model she believed in when she was a student, or actually look at everyone getting a chance.  Perhaps she will see that her entire life has been about making Rachel happy, and others if convenient.  Kurt, I can't see him working from any angle than a group, because he has always been a team player, even if he doesn't get to be a star.  After all, they only have 13 episodes for Rachel to learn her lesson about sharing again.

Perhaps Karofsky has two purposes, to date poor, pitiful, put-upon Blaine, and to admit how he bullied Kurt in school, even to the point of threatening to kill him if he outed him.  That would allow Spencer to believe that Kurt was indeed a major component of how McKinley is now.  Spencer can be all out and gay he wants, he is the right kind of gay, per Glee, macho.  I just want Kurt to get respect, and to realize that not all manly men like sports.

What I don't get is why Jane disbands the Glee club, makes the kids change school, and THEN is trying to be a Warbler, but then joins the McKinley Glee club, what?

I can't imagine Britney's advice being anything that makes sense.  Maybe Kurt should sleep with Rachel because her plumbing is different.  She didn't fight to get Santana back, they just kind of got back together when Dani disappeared.  She never fought for any relationship, people fought for her.  Perhaps her whole advice will be to sit back, and if they are meant to be (and we know they are) they will miraculously get together.

Kitty should be bitter, Artie has become the womanizing member of Glee club to replace Puck.  But they will get them together again, as Glee has decided Tina does not deserve happiness. Where is the dance academy I imagined she and Mike would form?

I agree with Ranwing, Kurt should be angry/hurt. Supposedly they were the loves of each other lives, Kurt accepted him back after cheating, and I am sure the break up was after a lot of thought. Blaine isn't starting to date 6 months later, he has already been dating, for an unknown amount of time. So Kurt is not only seeing the guy he loves, and doesn't think he can make it work, moving on, he replaces him with the most hurtful person (and totally opposite Kurt) in a short amount of time.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 11:17 am

Divalicious wrote:What I don't get is why Jane disbands the Glee club, makes the kids change school, and THEN is trying to be a Warbler, but then joins the McKinley Glee club, what?
Different Jane.
- Sue (Jane Lynch) disbands the Glee club and makes the kids change school.
- New character named Jane is trying to be a Warbler but then join ND.

It took me a few WTF?!-takes too before I figured it out. fanny2

I can't imagine Britney's advice being anything that makes sense.  Maybe Kurt should sleep with Rachel because her plumbing is different.  She didn't fight to get Santana back, they just kind of got back together when Dani disappeared.  She never fought for any relationship, people fought for her.  Perhaps her whole advice will be to sit back, and if they are meant to be (and we know they are) they will miraculously get together.
Brittany's a joke, but somehow her 'advice' is held in high regard on Glee. Something to do with fools and kids always telling the truth, I guess. saispa

I still hope against hope that 'Problem' by the Unholy Trinity and Artie will be sung to Kurt (about Blaine).

I agree with Ranwing, Kurt should be angry/hurt.  Supposedly they were the loves of each other lives, Kurt accepted him back after cheating, and I am sure the break up was after a lot of thought.  Blaine isn't starting to date 6 months later, he has already been dating, for an unknown amount of time.  So Kurt is not only seeing the guy he loves, and doesn't think he can make it work, moving on, he replaces him with the most hurtful person (and totally opposite Kurt) in a short amount of time.
I agree that Kurt should be angry as well as hurt too. I just don't think RIB will allow him to be rightfully angry at Blaine, as they already basically denied him that when Blaine cheated! (so Blaine wouldn't be portrayed as too much of a bad guy)

So my bet is still on a pining Kurt, who "desperately wants to be over Blaine" but still can only be romantically connected to him, because of the sick klendgame and soulmates crap.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/16/2014, 11:26 am

Mind you, I realize the show could *still* go there but so far there have been no  spoilers saying that Kurt stays in Lima specifically for the express purpose of wooing Blaine.

We know Kurt goes back to Lima with the intent of reconciling with Blaine , at some point in 6.01 Blaine informs Kurt he's a couple with Karofsky (pet names and all) but from what I've read Rachel then persuades Kurt to help out with Glee and the revival of New Directions.  Hence he sticks around even getting NYADA credit.

Saying he's there to get Blaine back and actively pursue him is something the Klainers (so far) have speculated but not have it backed up with anything solid.

I do like this potential friction between Kurt and Rachel, Spencer and Blaine. However if we get yet another reference, in this case post Glee Gay Spencer saying he can't relate to Kurt's type of gayness I swear I'll cut a bitch, LOL.

Last edited by Buenos on 9/16/2014, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/16/2014, 11:38 am

^It's Glee, that's what they do: it's not like this never happened before on the show. dryy

Someone (a Klainer!) even made a list of it (to somehow prove that Kurt won't be pining the entire season of 13 episodes over Blaine before they get back together, ugh) on tumblr:

Sam chased Mercedes for seven episodes (Hold Onto Sixteen -> Heart)
Santana chased Brittany for four episodes (Sexy -> Born This Way)
Artie chased Brittany for fourepisodes (Duets -> before Furt)
Puck chased Lauren for four episodes (Special Education -> Silly Love Songs)
Puck chased Shelby for six episodes (Asian F -> Hold onto Sixteen)
Sam chased Brittany for five episodes (Britney 2.0 -> Swan Song)
Rachel chased Brody for four episodes (The Role You Were Born to Play -> Thanksgiving)
Rachel chased Finn for thirteen episodes (from getting to know one another) (Pilot -> just before Hell-O)
Kurt chased Blaine for ten episodes (originally Blaine was written as just a friend thought) (Never Been Kissed -> Original Song)
Finn chased Quinn for three episodes (The Sue Sylvester Shuffle -> Comeback)
Finn chased Rachel for three episodes (Prom Queen -> New York)
Puck chased Quinn for two episodes (100/New Directions)
Brittany chased Santana for about one episode (100/New Directions)
Jake chased Marley for six episodes (Britney 2.0 -> Dynamic Duets)
x

And of all these ships and pursued ones half of them never deserved to be chased after (again) in the first place. Mad

But I guess there's still the very slim chance that Ryan will indeed go scorched earth on Klaine, like he denied the favorite couples in Nip/Tuck their happy ending (as toxic as they were as well).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/16/2014, 11:54 am

The timeline makes absolutely no sense given that we're only dealing with a six month time jump.

Season Five:

April - Rachel makes her Funny Girl debut.
Early May - Rachel is talking about a possible Tony nomination (nominations come out in mid-May). She leaves for her LA audition before the nominations come out.
Late May - Rachel deals with the fallout, gets her TV offer and quits Funny Girl. Kurt and Blaine get to live together.

Season Six

June - End of spring semester at NYADA. Kurt and Blaine have broken up and Blaine flunks out of NYADA.
Sept - Rachel's TV show airs and gets canceled. Rachel finds that she is unable to find work in LA & NY. Returns to Lima.

This means that we're looking at October before Rachel starts the process of trying to rebuild New Directions, more than a month after the semester begins and leaves nearly no time to get them ready for sectional. Given that it's nearly unthinkable for Rachel's TV show to air in less than six months months (as she had only gotten the go ahead for filming at the end of season five and it would take some time to start production and for the network to make a decision about whether to pick up the show) we're talking about things moving at the speed of light. It boggles my mind that writers who apparently are in show business and have some idea of how things work are being so stupid with the pacing of things.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/17/2014, 5:15 am

Not really spoilers, but the way Heather Hogan from AfterEllen sees the season 6 spoilers:

Accurate Infographic: “Glee” Season 6 Shitshow Matrix

by Heather Hogan | September 16, 2014

A long time ago in a land far away, Fox debuted a musical comedy that moved us and healed and made us feel feelings we didn’t know a TV show could make us feel. Then, over the course of five seasons, it took all of the goodwill it had gathered from the LGBTQ community and set it ablaze like a flamethrower in a room full of cotton balls. And now here we are. Standing on the sidelines watching Glee limp toward its final season. A truncated season, at that, because even the Fox brass—who just greenlit like the 26th season of Bones and will keep American Idol going until the actual apocalypse—realized it was time to put down its once beloved, now nearly universally ridiculed show.

Below you will find a handy infographic to help you navigate the perils of season six. And by “navigate,” I mean “lower your expectations to the earth’s inner core where they will melt like a Glee writer’s memory of whatever character traits Quinn Fabray had just five seconds ago.”
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 31 Glee-season-6-bullshit.png?quality=0
1) According to the tabloids and all the people yelling at me on Twitter, Glee‘s creative team and Naya Rivera got into some kind of epic fisticuffs a la Gandalf and Sauron at the end of last season, a thing that resulted in Naya Rivera being written out of the final episodes of season five. So it makes sense that Naya would ask to return only as a guest star this year—apparently her ex-fiance Big Sean wrote a song about how she has more money than God—but it also sucks camel balls. Santana has been the best thing about Glee for a long, long time. And I’m not just saying that because she’s a lesbian woman of color. I’m saying that because those are the facts according to every TV critic and also science.

2) On the upside, Amber Riley has been upgraded to series regular. Maybe her voice will hypnotize us into forgetting our rage/pain.

3) Heather Morris is also back in action for Season 6, which may mean we’ll get a fitting resolution to Brittany and Santana’s hard-won love story — or maybe Brittany won’t even remember who Santana is because she’s busy marrying any old Joe who leaves her a trail of floor garbage for breakfast time fun. Who knows!

4) Pretty much the only season six storyline I’ve heard about that doesn’t make me want to punch my own self in the head is this one: At some point, Rachel will sing Frozen‘s now legendary ballad “Let It Go,” which: a) She’ll crush because Lea Michele‘s voice is from God’s own personal choir, and b) is weirdly meta because Elsa is Idina Menzel which means Elsa is kind of Rachel’s mom.

5) Sue’s Season 6 arc will be “banning the arts from McKinley High.” It is legit because it’s the only storyline they’ve (perpetually) given her for six seasons. It is awful because it’s the only storyline they’ve (perpetually) given her for six seasons. Oh, Jane Lynch. At least you got paid.

6) Quinn Fabray will return to Lima for a while, a thing that is eleventy shades of ridiculous because in real life, when Quinn Fabray found her way out of Bumblefuck, Ohio and realized she was in the top one percent of human beings in the looks, talent, and smarts departments, there is no way on earth she’d ever, ever, ever go back. But hey, more of Dianna Agron‘s face is always OK with my eyeballs.

7) Rachel and Kurt will leave their lives behind in New York City and return to McKinley High School to wallow in the small town mire they spent four entire seasons plotting to leave behind. Yes, that’s right. Glee has decided to take a piss on the one single thing it has been consistent about for six years: Rachel and Kurt’s desire and drive and ability to Make Their Dreams Come True. I mean, in some ways of course the writers were going to do this. They’ve made it clear that Will Schuester’s half-witted, mansplaining, petulant, banal, casually racist/sexist/biphobic/transmisogynistic wanker personality is the beacon to which all true heroes should aspire—so why not have Rachel and Kurt abandon their successes in the greatest city on earth to come home and coach their high school show choir? Maybe Mr. Schue can give them a crash course on how to gyrate with students while singing about how awesome it is to date rape!

8) Glee will introduce new high schoolers. Yes, new ones. In 15 episodes, Glee is going to wrap up the stories of the Old New Directions, bring back all the fan favorites for a farewell tour, tie a bow around the stories of the New New Directions, and introduce New New New Directions. The New New Directions were shadows of echos of reflections of the original cast. So expect these new guys to be literal half-ghosts.

9) Did I mention there’s a time jump between Seasons 5 and 6 Because apparently that’s a thing that’s happening, during which time Kurt and Blaine will have decided they’re too young to get married and Blaine will have returned to Lima to date Karofsky. Look. Karofsky’s story was as subtle as a kick to the dick, but there was a sweetness to it. But if you think for a single second that Blaine Anderson would date the guy who physically and psychologically tortured the love of his life, you are bonaners. BO.NAN.ERS. Sigh. Another of course, I guess. Of course these writers will handle their most beloved couple’s final episodes with the grace of a tyrannosaurus rex at brunch. Finger sandwiches? Fuck that noise. Not when you can eat the whole head off a live cow!

Will you be watching the final season of Glee, and if so, how drunk do you plan to get to make it through?
x

I don't always agree with AfterEllen (too much K(B)laine worshipping) but I think we all can understand her frustrations with the spoilers. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/17/2014, 5:51 am

AfterEllen also assumes that Karofsky, who had puppylove for Kurt, would then date Blaine.  Apparently there are only three gay guys willing to stay in Lima.  And quite frankly. anyone who puts Britney as legit and awesome is suspect in my book. Plus, thinking that Rachel should sing Let it Go because her voice is amazing, is forgetting that the song should mean something to the character, and not just be another opportunity for Rachel to belt.

Last edited by Divalicious on 9/17/2014, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comment)

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/17/2014, 10:59 am

Ryan Murphy is going scorched earth on everything and everybody on Glee S6, I have to admit its sort of awe inspiring.

Kurt and Rachel pulled back to Lima, the cowtown they spent all their energy trying to escape.
The Originals reduced to mentoring yet another class of Noobs.
Blaine going bat shit creepy dating Karofsky.
Sue vowing to destroy Glee for yet another season.
Will exiled to a third minor choir group.

He's almost daring FOX to pull them off the mid season schedule, it's exquisite rubbernecking to watch.  Smile

Just 13 episodes left.... Razz

Last edited by Buenos on 9/17/2014, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/17/2014, 1:17 pm

a glance at the comments of that AfterEllen post - nobody loves glee anymore. a few will insist upon watching for whatever reason, but the show is universally hated now. so sad!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next