Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  M&M 9/25/2014, 9:27 pm

Buenos wrote:
Klaine is so fucked up it isn't even funny. Shocked

banzai Anybody who is looking at the relationship logically has to know that they are terrible together. They bring out the worst in each other. I think the smart thing to do is not have them get back together, but determine that they can be friends. They were decent as friends. Much like Chris, I also hope that Kurt does have these last episodes to rebuild himself and make himself stronger and realize he makes his own happiness.

On a side note, I don;t understand why the Klaine stans are mad? They are getting the "Klaine" they deserve. Twisted Evil
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2014, 9:30 pm

These new spoilers are interesting and just keep loving MJ for spoiling everything.

She really has nothing to lose revealing everything as this show is ending.

I think Joaquin has already hit the final nail in the coffin of Klaine. Smile 

Well, they get their Klaine, but not the K they were expecting.

These spoilers sound more like we are getting Kurt and Rachel.

Really, I don't think Darren has been shooting much at all, it appears Chris has been instead, because look at the scenes we are getting.

I am hoping 6x3 will be Kurt moving on and Kurt realises he never needed Blaine.

I like that Sam is helping Spencer because this makes up for him abandoning Kurt in some way.

So, I hope this means we are getting Season 2 Sam back. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/25/2014, 9:35 pm

The howls of outrage from the Klainer camp are delicious! And way to make Blaine look like the asshole - that he's able to move on so quickly from "the love of his life" to a new beau (who used to torture the love of his life). Am hoping that this is the final nail in the Klaine coffin.

And I'm okay with Kurt getting to go through major heartache here. They didn't show it to us after Blaine's cheating (since they were too busy focusing on Blaine and his "woe is me I'm a bad person and don't deserve nice things" pity party. Chris is going to be amazing in this and I want to see Kurt upset over all this. He took the Grease Stain back, accepted his marriage proposal, bent over backwards to help him in New York and he gets put aside only a few weeks later. He has every right to feel upset that Blaine could move on from him so quickly.

I am delighted to be getting so much Kurt-centric drama, even if it's heartache for him. Chris has been starved of good material for so long and he can be amazing in scenes like this. And if it makes Blaine the bad guy? So much the better.

I hope that this starts to push Kurt to start breaking away from Lima and everyone here. These are his old high school friends, but they really aren't good for him. What I wouldn't give for him to start putting all of this and these people in the past where he can remember them fondly but start focusing his life in New York. It's clear that none of them are really in his corner and he deserves so much more.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 9/25/2014, 9:38 pm

Buenos wrote:
Klaine is so fucked up it isn't even funny. Shocked

Seriously! And I'm so at a loss seeing klainers mantra of "I don't care, as long as we get a wedding" or "Whatever, I know they'll be together in the end." Really? Is that something people would actually want? At that point klaine would be so tainted that any reunion would be meaningless. I just can't imagine how that could be satisfying. I think Kurt and Blaine being able to end up with a genuine friendship would speak much more.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/25/2014, 9:45 pm

totally end game !!!! phr34r
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2014, 9:55 pm

The Klainers could still get their Kledding, with Blaine and Dave.

Blaine wants to still make that polictical statement.

I can see Kurt continuing his life in New York where he belongs, and Rachel following him.

It is like episode 1 will be Kurt, Rachel, Blaine, then from 2 and 3 is going to be mostly Kurt, Rachel and possibly Sam.

All the action will be at McKinley and hardly much at Dalton.

We don't seem to be getting Blaine and Dave scenes just focused on them as a couple.

So, this sounds more like Kurt's story.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2014, 10:00 pm

Brad is really pissing of the Klainers with his tweets. Razz 

The fact he is not pandering to them shows he can't give a fuck about what they want, or their whinging or crying.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 9/25/2014, 10:05 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Brad is really pissing of the Klainers with his tweets. Razz 

The fact he is not pandering to them shows he can't give a fuck about what they want, or their whinging or crying.

He's asking them to give money to his brother's political campaign. Yeah, I'm sure they're going to jump right on that lol! .

This gets more surreal all the time.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/25/2014, 10:17 pm

Let's always remember this day! Let us remember the joy these spoilers have brought us despite the fact that our boy Kurt is going through a rough time. But we know our stong confident Kurt will snap out of this craziness.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/25/2014, 10:21 pm

I am so loving this. I'd said previously that this being the last season (and a short one at that) gave them the perfect opportunity to go scorched earth on everything and they are certainly taking advantage of that.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/25/2014, 10:35 pm

i am very happy that: kurt is getting lots of screentime, some sort of song (at least a duet) and that's all i care about. no way they are going to marry klaine AND britanna both. i hope blaine stays w/ karofsky forever.

as long as kurt is getting screentime and song, who cares how they are going to write the stories? they've done the bad, badder and the baddest during the last 3 seasons. nothing they can do to ruin him more. so i am happy - very happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2014, 10:44 pm

angelnessa wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Brad is really pissing of the Klainers with his tweets. Razz 

He's asking them to give money to his brother's political campaign. Yeah, I'm sure they're going to jump right on that lol! .

This gets more surreal all the time.

The fact is this show is finished, so the writers have nothing to lose.

Darren has probably used up all the sucking up he can do, as I doubt the only one that will pander to him and the Klainers is Joaquin.

I think as MJ said in one post that the writers would have stopped her, but obviously they want these spoilers out, so Ryan, Brad, none of them are telling her to stop.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/25/2014, 10:46 pm

And I noticed in these Klainers tweets that there is no mention of Kurt.

Blaine might get Dave and Lima and that is all they have planned.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 9/26/2014, 12:24 am

No wonder Chris has been smiling and happy on set.  Kurt is FINALLY getting focus and there is an end to Klaine?? involving Kurt?  Yea!  

(I know this too good to be true - the sucky writers of this show have destroyed any faith I had that they'll do the right thing by Kurt, but it's nice to come here and see flailing going on  panik  )
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2014, 12:28 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 40 Tumblr_nchne9nNnw1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2014, 12:30 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40