Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Buenos 8/27/2014, 4:55 pm

Yes, we've heard a thousand times that Lea will not have a great career after Glee, of course we don't know the final fate of any of the actors but it doesn't stop many from hoping and wishing... coool

Personally some of these spoilers make me chuckle, it just makes certain characters look like total douchebags... Razz

The only thing would be if the Dave/Blaine courtship was a fake "staged" thing to win Kurt back, if so it such a lame trite plot device, especially if Kurt is too busy fucking a HS football player to notice..,,, coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2014, 5:13 pm

I'm not saying that Lea won't have a post-Glee career - just that it's not likely to be this superstar rocket ride that TPTB want it to be. Hopefully RM's production of Funny Girl will get off the ground because while I think it's risky for her to keep being portrayed as the next Streisand, it could be a big professional boost if the show is successful.

If Spencer is good looking, I would love to see him have some positive interactions with Kurt. Kurt could be all "Where were you while I was in school? Oh yeah... junior high..." and Spencer is all "want that!" without Karofsky's creepiness and threats. It could be hysterical (and hot).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/27/2014, 5:18 pm

Here is  some things I want for Season six
Kurt and Blaine  breaking up for good.I don't care if the remain friends,but do not want them get back together
Kurt have a new love interest.And not just mention  him.but showing him and Kurt together
Kurt having some success
A Kurtofsky  friendship
Kurt Solos
Dave finally singing,even just a few words of a song would be great
Blaine  singing less , Even a tiny bit less would be  an improvement
Blaine finally losing   something like losing Kurt for good. If that is all he loses I would  settle for  that.
Chris Colfer writing another episode. His episode last season was the best by far in that season,and one of the best Glee episodes of all time
Kurt having duets with someone other than Blaine or Rachel
Kurt having storylines or at least scenes  that does  not involved  Blaine and or Rachel

I know the above most likely  will not happen.

I may DVR  the episodes ,but will read comments here,before deciding to watch  or not. One episode  I will not DVR for sure if there is one is the Klaine wedding.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 8/27/2014, 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To add on to post)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/27/2014, 5:25 pm

Although,I was hoping  for a bigger time jump than six month in a way I am glad since  the most extreme of the Klainers can't blame Kurt/Chris  for a Klaine off scene Marriage and off scene divorce. Although I would not mind if that had happened
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/27/2014, 5:30 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Here is  some things I want for Season six
find another show darling! LOL
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/27/2014, 5:33 pm

fantastica wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Here is  some things I want for Season six
find another show darling! LOL

I should,Although I do have another show which I recently started watching Switched at Birth.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2014, 5:36 pm

Hee... am already seeing the stans trying to spin the spoilers. Admittedly, a lot of what we're talking about is speculation since we haven't actually see any episodes or clips, but when they're saying "humiliating failure" in regards to Rachel's tv career, I don't think there's any way to sugarcoat or downplay it.

I very much doubt that this is just Rachel's sense of melodrama if there's a delay in having her show air (or get picked up) as some have speculated. Something really bad have to have happened that damaged Rachel as a marketable actor. Maybe the show as shown to a market test group and the reports were awful not just for the show in general but Rachel in particular (which would have the network second guessing trying to build a show around her). Maybe it aired and met with a critical lashing and rating so poor that if it could have been yanked halfway through the first episode, it would have been. Maybe Rachel got a reputation for being so painfully difficult to work with that no one will touch her. Either way, she's in Lima because she's used up her chances. And of all the characters to return to Lima as a "failure", Rachel is going to be the most dramatic and significant.

And in all honestly, if her story is handled properly, Rachel could have a really fascinating storyline this season. I would love to see Rachel trying to mask just how badly she screwed her career, not just to everyone else, but to herself as well because let's be honest... she's the one that everyone expected to be the biggest star coming out of McKinley and she destroyed her chances by wanting too much too quickly. I can see her trying to sweet talk Kurt into staying with her rather than returning to NYADA because she has never been one who was willing to suffer alone (and it would gall her that Kurt would have what she didn't). Maybe in the finale let Rachel get word that there was an off-off Broadway show that was willing to take a chance on her and she would have the opportunity to start slowly rebuilding her career from the bottom. But after the magical snowflake journey Rachel enjoyed over the past three seasons (starting with her undeserved admission to NYADA), she's badly needed some humbling and maybe having to scrap to get what she wants in a career will teach her to appreciate what she has.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2014, 5:39 pm

From tumblr

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 19 Tumblr_nazc2dJef31rv1f4oo2_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/27/2014, 5:52 pm

I doubt this will happened,but It would be great if Blaine's parents lost a lot their money and could no longer afford Blaine's tuition to NAYDA and he needs to earn money to be able to stay.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/27/2014, 5:56 pm

Ranwing wrote:From tumblr

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 19 Tumblr_nazc2dJef31rv1f4oo2_500
And this was originally posted by a Klainer..... when the entire Glee fandom (who fight with one another over every little thing) is in agreement that the season 6 spoilers suck..... then Glee/RIB have f*cked up big time. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/27/2014, 6:18 pm

Co-creator Ryan Murphy told The Hollywood Reporter at the Emmys on Monday that he doesn't currently know what the final scene of the series will be. "I did. I don't anymore, but I think it will be emotional," he said.
thr

How do these writers deserve the titles "professional writer" and "showrunner"?

How? Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/27/2014, 6:28 pm

Ranwing wrote:And in all honestly, if her story is handled properly,

Really, Ranwing, really? I've heard of the triumph of hope over experience but... fanny2
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/27/2014, 7:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Co-creator Ryan Murphy told The Hollywood Reporter at the Emmys on Monday that he doesn't currently know what the final scene of the series will be. "I did. I don't anymore, but I think it will be emotional," he said.
thr

How do these writers deserve the titles "professional writer" and "showrunner"?

How? Evil or Very Mad

:sigh: After reading this, I think next season probably will be a mix of trial and error. And sorry to let down any hope someone might have when it comes to season six, but I think Glee has to be watched as something you casually find while changing channels, I personally think is not healthy to put some feelings or hopes on this show. Seems not even its writers are that excited.

By other side, and now is speaking my hopeful kurtsie, wouldn't mind to see Kurt flirting with this new guy Spencer Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2014, 7:27 pm

God, I hope that they don't have Kurt become involved with the gay football player because that is just creepy gross. Kurt is a very mature 20 year old. The football player is a high school sophomore (four years younger than Kurt). There is a big difference between a 20 year old young man, and a 15/16 year old high school boy. I just don't want them to go the creepy road with Kurt in this way.

If it's a crush storyline like Kurt and Finn, or Rachel and Mr. Schue, that would be different, though a crush storyline on Glee again would be a bore.

@ChrisColferFan1, I agree with you that I'd love for Kurt to have duets with someone other than Blaine, but I don't agree with the Rachel part of it. I hope that we get one more really good Hummelberry duet before the show ends because there haven't really been any since "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead." (Bring Him Home wasn't really a duet--though they split the song between them, it wasn't a true duet with harmonies and all that, and I don't really count Get Back either, since that was more of a Kurt solo with Rachel singing backup and harmonies than a true duet--she got the Kurt treatment in a Klaine duet with that one).

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/27/2014, 9:38 pm

LOL murphy doesn't know what the end scene will be but it will be "emotional". i know i will definitely be emotional - i will be singing and dancing my ass off knowing that this fuckery is finally over and i won't be mad and sad reading any more spoilers that have spoiled countless dinners and sleeps. my emotional well being will finally be restored.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/27/2014, 9:59 pm

Glee doesn't make me mad anymore, it's like a pet you adopted that poops on the floor.  First you try to be forgiving, and then you just get used to cleaning it up.  At the end of their life, you are simply relieved.  You don't want to feel that way, but you do.  I am done with Glee pooping on the floor, and am ready to put it in the ground.

The one thing I fear, because I know Kurt will be just a prop to someone, whether it be Rachel or Blaine, is that they will allow Blaine to make out a lot more with Dave, then they ever showed with Kurt. Not that I want to see Blaine make out with anyone, I just want equal time.  Kurt only got to hold hands with Adam, very briefly, Blaine shouldn't get anymore.

What I would like is for Kurt to have broken things off because Blaine was always a jealous child, and he grew tired of dealing with a little boy.  Blaine, being the shallow individual he is, picks up with Dave, because he knows that will get under Kurt's skin.  I want mememeBlaine to use Dave, and then have to deal with Dave's hurt emotions when he realizes things won't work.  I want Kurt to say that puts the final nail in the coffin, when he uses other people without regard for their feelings.  Kurt goes to New York to enjoy his fabulous acclaim as Broadway star/designer to the stars/writer of plays.

What I expect to get is Blaine working with Dave, who feels he owes it to Kurt to help ensure his happiness, by getting him back with his onetruelove Blaine.  Then, gush gush gush, we will get the glorious Klaine wedding. Dave beaming proudly as Blaine's best man, with Rachel as Kurt's maid of honor, because we know he won't have a guy stand up for him, because to Glee, Kurt is only a girl. Mercedes and Blaine will belt out a love song, because even at his own wedding Kurt just gets to beam, not sing.  So if it is slightly better than that, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Predicting the last scene. While the guests are dancing at the reception, on the grass at McKinley, Rachel will sit beneath the Finntree and discuss what might have been, and how she will keep the Glee club alive, because she knows that is what he would have wanted. She will look at all the couples, Sam/Mercedes, Kurt/Blaine, Sue and Will will dance because I don't think Jayma will be back, Santana/Brittney and whomever else, and say this is her family and she is going to be happy. She never needed Broadway or fame, just her friends. Yep, predicting it now.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/27/2014, 10:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

@ChrisColferFan1, I agree with you that I'd love for Kurt to have duets with someone other than Blaine, but I don't agree with the Rachel part of it.  I hope that we get one more really good Hummelberry duet before the show ends because there haven't really been any since "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead."  (Bring Him Home wasn't really a duet--though they split the song between them, it wasn't a true duet with harmonies and all that, and I don't really count Get Back either, since that was more of a Kurt solo with Rachel singing backup and harmonies than a true duet--she got the Kurt treatment in a Klaine duet with that one).

Good points. I would rather have 100 Hummelberry duets over one Klaine duet,if I had to choose.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/28/2014, 4:35 am

Georgette888 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:And in all honestly, if her story is handled properly,

Really, Ranwing, really? I've heard of the triumph of hope over experience but... fanny2
ptdr

Divalicious wrote:What I would like is for Kurt to have broken things off because Blaine was always a jealous child, and he grew tired of dealing with a little boy.  Blaine, being the shallow individual he is, picks up with Dave, because he knows that will get under Kurt's skin.  I want mememeBlaine to use Dave, and then have to deal with Dave's hurt emotions when he realizes things won't work.  I want Kurt to say that puts the final nail in the coffin, when he uses other people without regard for their feelings.  Kurt goes to New York to enjoy his fabulous acclaim as Broadway star/designer to the stars/writer of plays.
What I want is an epic scene in which Kurt (with sexy angry-acting Chris) throws his engagement ring in Blaine's face. Or flushes it down the toilet, that'll do too. hapitgh

(But we probably won't get any of this, sadly.)

What I expect to get is Blaine working with Dave, who feels he owes it to Kurt to help ensure his happiness, by getting him back with his onetruelove Blaine.  Then, gush gush gush, we will get the glorious Klaine wedding. Dave beaming proudly as Blaine's best man, with Rachel as Kurt's maid of honor, because we know he won't have a guy stand up for him, because to Glee, Kurt is only a girl. Mercedes and Blaine will belt out a love song, because even at his own wedding Kurt just gets to beam, not sing.  So if it is slightly better than that, I will be pleasantly surprised.
And you just know Burt will walk him down the aisle (Kurt dressed in a white tux while Blaine wears a black tux of course) and will give his hand to his 'man' Blaine..
Blegh, I just made myself sick. vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/28/2014, 4:47 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 19 Tumblr_naz1dcG2001qe476yo1_r1_500

High-res
nickolausbrown As promised! The Kurt-acular closet! #gleecostumes #glee #fashionpacked
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/28/2014, 5:21 am

This is really insane and rude. A press release basically ignores Chris but lets just wait when the show starts...who's face will be plastered all over the ads?!?

If they are so sure Lea and Darren are enough, and now obviously Amber after her success, then why won't they commit to them wholeheartedly? It's like they heard our complaints about using Chris to promote episodes he wasn't even really on and then have gotten terribly offended by that rightful critisism and now aren't valueing him at all.

I know I really cannot be mad about the storyline's anymore because I know they won't change their idiocy, but now I'm getting just furious to the external reasons of Glee. Now we only need all the craft people to start wanking to RIB's tune and then it'll be a nightmare.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/28/2014, 5:30 am

valkeakuulas wrote:This is really insane and rude. A press release basically ignores Chris but lets just wait when the show starts...who's face will be plastered all over the ads?!?

If they are so sure Lea and Darren are enough, and now obviously Amber after her success, then why won't they commit to them wholeheartedly? It's like they heard our complaints about using Chris to promote episodes he wasn't even really on and then have gotten terribly offended by that rightful critisism and now aren't valueing him at all.

I know I really cannot be mad about the storyline's anymore because I know they won't change their idiocy, but now I'm getting just furious to the external reasons of Glee. Now we only need all the craft people to start wanking to RIB's tune and then it'll be a nightmare.

I am sure the media and many showrunners probably think RIB are idiots not using Chris as they should.

They mentioned Lea being nominated for a Golden Globe. fanny2

So, a bit stupid not to mention Chris as he has actually won one. dryy

And Chris is really the most successful and the most respected member of the young cast out of the males right now.

It doesn't matter how much they highlight Darren because it is an absolute waste of time.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/28/2014, 5:44 am

http://tvline.com/2014/08/27/glee-season-6-spoilers-rachel-kurt-new-directions/

Glee is saying “bye bye” to the Big Apple as it heads into its sixth and final season, with Rachel and the gang returning to the hallowed halls they once called home — after a six-month time jump, of course.
1. Rachel, following her “humiliating failure as a TV actress” will return to Lima and “reinstate and lead” the glee club.
2. Kurt will follow Miz Berry back home, helping to return New Directions to its former glory.
3. Sue will remain the show’s main antagonist, banishing all arts from McKinley High.
4. Blaine and Sam will also find themselves in Lima with Mr. Schue, and all three are said to have found “surprising new gigs.” (Rumor has it, Mr. Schue will lead Vocal Adrenaline, while Blaine will head up the Warblers.)
5. Series regulars include: Chris Colfer (Kurt), Darren Criss (Blaine), Dot-Marie Jones (Beiste), Jane Lynch (Sue), Kevin McHale (Artie), Lea Michele (Rachel), Matthew Morrison (Will), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Amber Riley (Mercedes).
Your thoughts on Glee‘s farewell season? How are you hoping to see it all end?

So, Sam will be with Blaine. So, Ryan still gets his Blam. vomir

Rachel finally gets a failure.

What is interested it looks to be just Kurt will be helping her.

I see it now, she calls up Kurt to come back to Lima to help her because she can't organise the show choir herself.

So, Kurt as always has to come to the rescue.

Fox won't mention Kurt in their press release, but the media will want to know what Kurt will be doing this season.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/28/2014, 12:07 pm

i also don't want to see kurt dating that hs footballer. just because he's a hot gay doesn't mean kurt has to get into him. kurt is not a man whore like sebastian and he is in canon love-then-sex kind of guy. besides kurt has been in NY and has dated/seen hot and mature guys. why go back to a high schooler? it's too creepy. i can totally see blaine-the-creeper stabbing anyone's ass available to him when he's "lonely" but not kurt. 

i'd rather kurt not having any love interest this season. it's better to not having any stories than having a very bad story. it's better not to have a husband than a wife-beating husband (same logic). glee cannot do any character right any more. the more story arcs a character has, the more pissed off his/her fans are.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/28/2014, 1:32 pm

^Honestly, knowing Blee, Spencer will probably have a crush on Blaine, not Kurt.

Though I would love to see him have a crush on Kurt, because who wouldn't have a crush on Kurt if he taught them?

And, I'm happy that Kurt and Blaine aren't together for half the season. I'm also happy that Blaine is douchey enough to date Karofsky after all their history, because the more douchey things Blaine does now, the more it affirms our headcanon that Kurt will eventually divorce Blaine after the inevitable wedding. I need Blaine to be as horrible as possible now, because the thought of Kurt settling for Blaine for his entire life makes me sick.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/28/2014, 2:29 pm

It's such a road kill and I'm laughing because Ryan literally wants to make Blaine as horrible as possible. First accuses Kurt of cheating, then cheats on him with a stranger knowing he was going to see his BF in 2 weeks, then crushes on his straight bro Sam, and now hooks up with the bully who threatened the life of his soulmate.

You couldn't make up this shit..

Oh wait, Glee did. tonguue
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next