Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Jellyrolls 7/8/2014, 5:04 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:
All of the other regulars: Chord Overstreet, Kevin McHale, Chris Colfer, Lea Michele, Darren Criss–are returning.

I like this downsized cast, but I'd replace Darren with Amber if I could.

I'd replace Darren with a sack of potatoes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  M&M 7/8/2014, 6:02 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:
All of the other regulars: Chord Overstreet, Kevin McHale, Chris Colfer, Lbbea Michele, Darren Criss–are returning.

I like this downsized cast, but I'd replace Darren with Amber if I could.

I'd replace Darren with a sack of potatoes.
 ptdr
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/8/2014, 7:11 pm

Buenos wrote:Not gonna lie, It's going to suck big time  now that the built in excuse (Chris is off making the "Noel" movie to they can't have  SL's centered around him) is off the table as cover for sidelining Kurt.

So reduced to a supporting character to Rachel, Blaine and Sam while he sits around in a stool while they perform and have individual story lines in every episode.  

Ugh.
At least now when RIB won't give Kurt a decent storyline and keep reducing him to nothing but a wedding prop for Blaine or a cheerleading prop for Rachel there will be no excuse whatsoever, as they can't hide behind Chris filming 'Noel' anymore.

And the people in te business will notice, as they clearly have been noricing for a while now.

I'm glad filming for Glee will be over by the time Chris starts on 'Noel': he will have Glee off of his back and then can be free to fully commit and concentrate on his next project.
Fly Chris, fly free!   hapitgh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/10/2014, 1:37 pm

http://chriscolfernews.com

"I would love all 12 episodes that we do—I would love for them all to just be amazing and to wrap up the stories, focus on all the characters who we’ve grown to love and keep that focus. I think of Chris Colfer—who I know was just on the show—he was a baby when we started that show."
— Jane Lynch on The View
Posted 35 minutes ago by chrispycolfer. Tagged with quotes about chris, jane lynch.

Seriously, this is as direct as Jane can get about the show without direct shading.

Focus on Chris/Kurt!

She also specifically said 12 episodes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/10/2014, 4:28 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/07/10/glee-season-6-episodes-13/

Fox finally has Glee‘s number.
After months of deliberations with series cocreator Ryan Murphy and 20th TV, the network has decided that the show’s sixth and final season will consist of 13 (uninterrupted) episodes, TVLine has learned.
RELATED Glee Exclusive: Naya Rivera Returning for Final Season — But There’s a Catch
Back in May, then-Fox president Kevin Reilly hinted that Glee‘s farewell season, originally slated to be 22 episodes, would likely be trimmed. “We’re going to sit down and talk [to exec producer Ryan Murphy] about how to end the show and how many that is,” he said at the time.
Murphy, meanwhile, recently told TVLine that the series is “getting back to its roots” in Season 6. “I’m sort of reinvigorated about it,” he enthused. “It’s getting back to what I was initially interested in with the show, which was arts in school. The last season is really about the importance of arts education in our high schools… I think people will like it.”
Glee is set to return at midseason.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/10/2014, 6:04 pm

Same crap. No comments.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/10/2014, 6:18 pm

fantastica wrote:Same crap. No comments.

Agree not interested in the least bit.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/10/2014, 8:11 pm

“I’m sort of reinvigorated about it,”
i love how he is "reinvigorated" about the show every single year, yet it keeps getting worse. that is some talent you got there mr murphy.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/10/2014, 9:01 pm

^ he's reinvigorated to produce more crap.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/10/2014, 9:26 pm

He doesn't realize saying he's reinvigorated at the start of every friggin year implies he drops the ball and gets bored/disinterested during the season.  coool 

Would explain a lot, though.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2014, 9:27 pm

fantastica wrote:^ he's reinvigorated to produce more crap.  Razz 

How do you dare to say that? Please, what motivates Ryan is show how important is having Arts at High School. No, he's not planning how to write more crappy stories, no.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/10/2014, 9:42 pm

talking about "arts in the school" - i'd love to see more real arts in the school, but instead of seeing a single art lesson, we see naked bodies, romance and cheating, teenage engagements and all these nonsense. what the show has taught the kids:

1) no need to practice and prepare. you will impress everybody at the last minute.
2) quit the prestigious school, quit the lead on broadway, quit being responsible, and you will still be successful.
3) if you are a fem gay, you are lucky if you meet your prince charming even if he's a prick. all you are entitled to is being his supporter and swoon at him.
4) be who you are and be proud. just don't expect success like other "normal" people.
5) too many... not worth mentioning.

Last edited by fantastica on 7/10/2014, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/10/2014, 10:10 pm

I think you have summarized pretty much what Glee has taugh us, umm what else, support minorities on the surface, but as soon as you can, put them aside.

Don't care how talented you are, or how much people praise you, we still put the 'not so talented boy ' as the lead, uff that for S&B. Sorry.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/10/2014, 10:19 pm

Buenos wrote:http://chriscolfernews.com

"I would love all 12 episodes that we do—I would love for them all to just be amazing and to wrap up the stories, focus on all the characters who we’ve grown to love and keep that focus. I think of Chris Colfer—who I know was just on the show—he was a baby when we started that show."
— Jane Lynch on The View
Posted 35 minutes ago by chrispycolfer. Tagged with quotes about chris, jane lynch.

Seriously, this is as direct as Jane can get about the show without direct shading.

Focus on Chris/Kurt!

She also specifically said 12 episodes.

I love Jane for this comment.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 7/11/2014, 9:29 pm

fantastica wrote:talking about "arts in the school" - i'd love to see more real arts in the school, but instead of seeing a single art lesson, we see naked bodies, romance and cheating, teenage engagements and all these nonsense. what the show has taught the kids:

1) no need to practice and prepare. you will impress everybody at the last minute.
2) quit the prestigious school, quit the lead on broadway, quit being responsible, and you will still be successful.
3) if you are a fem gay, you are lucky if you meet your prince charming even if he's a prick. all you are entitled to is being his supporter and swoon at him.
4) be who you are and be proud. just don't expect success like other "normal" people.
5) too many... not worth mentioning.

This is the inside of my brain. Glee taught me to be more open minded, but along the way it forgot what made it great. Finding the beauty in all these divergent people. To find joy in not meeting societies standards because being yourself is so much more important. It forgot that allowing someone who is ostrasized for who they are to succeed is so much more important than to show those who are "acceptable" don't even have to try.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/15/2014, 2:08 pm

This from the "They might be Kennedys" movie facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/76601754661/photos/a.143456084661.109556.76601754661/10152568177479662/?type=1

Birgitte Krag When do you start shooting?
July 13 at 2:24pm · 1

They Might Be Kennedys Birgitte Krag Sometime this year late summer, early fall.
July 13 at 2:43pm · 4

Kevin is one of the leads of the movie, so his Glee screen time  I"m imagining will be light at the start of the season.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/25/2014, 1:38 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/mark-salling-is-dating-disney-star-denyse-tontz-picture-details-2014

"[Mark Salling and Denyse Tontz] might collaborate on something before he shoots Glee again in August.” Appearing on the final season of the show is “a little sad,” says Salling. “I’ll never really be ready to move on, and I couldn’t be more appreciative."

So I'm guessing Mark as Puck has an early episode appearance.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/30/2014, 6:08 pm

Chris on Access Hollywood Live:

"Yeah, I think we’re gonna start shooting the last season [of Glee]…mid-September, I think? Around that time. That’s what I’ve been told, yeah."
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/4/2014, 1:47 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Tumblr_n9qlg80eVJ1r4ezfzo1_500Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 10 Tumblr_n9qlg80eVJ1r4ezfzo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 8/6/2014, 8:59 am

The repopulation of McKinley High has begun!

Glee is set to introduce at least five new characters — all of them McKinley sophomores — in its sixth and final season, TVLine has learned exclusively. The recurring newbies include:

RODERICK | Chubby and shy with a voice like Otis Redding, his looks don’t match with his talent. Described as, “a true goober.” He’s the show’s new underdog.

SPENCER | He’s the new resident “football stud” who just so happens to possess an incredible voice. He’s also gay. But, per the casting notice, “he’s post-Glee gay — no one messes with him about his sexuality because he will kick their asses if they do.”

JANE | Righteous, ambitious and unconventionally pretty, she’s funny because she doesn’t have much of a sense of humor. She wanted to be a Warbler but tradition kept her from joining so she jumps ship to the New Directions.

MASON AND MADISON |  Male and female twin Cheerios. They’re super-positive and extremely weird. Mason gives off a gay vibe (spoiler alert: he’s not).

Back in June,  series co-creator Ryan Murphy told TVLine that the show will shift back to its original conceit in Season 6 — and these five roles appear to back that up.

“We’re working on the last season now, and it really feels like it’s getting back to its roots, which I love,” he shared. “I’m sort of reinvigorated about it. It’s getting back to what I was initially interested in with the show, which was arts in school. The last season is really about the importance of arts education in our high schools… I think people will like it.”

Murphy’s quotes — as well as fellow EP Brad Falchuk’s assertion to TVLine that “there will be a lot going on in Lima” in Season 6 — all but confirmed speculation that much of the action will once again take place at McKinley.

Glee is set to return to Fox’s schedule at midseason.

source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/6/2014, 9:45 am

Shocked Why the ever fuck do they need Chris for that recycled crap!?!?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/6/2014, 9:47 am

OMFG, just cancel this dreck now.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/6/2014, 9:50 am

Well, to be realistic they have to flesh out the new noobs that are going to be interacting with Daleastreet. But seriously... they've got 13 episodes (at best) to wrap up the series and I cannot see the audience (what's left of it) being too tolerant of spending a lot of time focusing on new characters that will be extinct at the end of the season. Especially if it comes at the expense of the established characters who are always shortchanged (like Kurt and Artie).

As far as the new noobs go, they sound marginally more interesting than the old noobs so that's a plus. Though why we couldn't get a nice gay jock character when Kurt needed a boyfriend is beyond me. My Kurtofsky-loving heart feels really cheated right now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/6/2014, 10:15 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Shocked Why the ever fuck do they need Chris for that recycled crap!?!?

Agree, Maybe to be a prop Rachel and or Blaine. Not watching unless it is 100% Guaranteed Kurt at the very least get scenes that is not use to prop up either Blaine or Rachel or both.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/6/2014, 10:24 am

God, season six is going to be completely pointless.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next