Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

+26
Vir Cotto
kac
TimF
mindschemez
Delight
angelnessa
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
bayth
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Jellyrolls
sjonnepon
sheny
Glorfindel
fantastica
Buenos
Divalicious
Ranwing
coxfire
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
30 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2014, 3:43 pm

^K(B)lainers are trying to justify Blainofsky by saying that Blaine only dates Karofsky so he can give Kurt some space, as he would be too tempted to go back to Kurt immediately if he was single ('cause that's how much Blaine loves Kurt of course). Rolling Eyes arghh
So basically Blaine is "sacrifying himself" for Kurt. How romantic. Cue the Blangst.  vomit2

Quinn's back too:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Tumblr_nbe0oz0RWN1tj0uy1o1_500
nickolausbrown Today is Quinn-sational! #Glee #gleecostumes #gleek #quinn #Ifeelpretty

The costume lady also posted a pic of Tina's costumes, but we already knew she would be back.

Tbh: Quinn being back surprises me. I didn't think Dianna would want to return.
Although the reunion of Quick was rushed and stupid in many ways, I do hope that now they're together RIB will let them stay together without too much character assasination.

Btw: Chord was in the recording studio yesterday.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1

Post  Buenos 9/4/2014, 3:59 pm

Tbh: Quinn being back surprises me. I didn't think Dianna would want to return.
Although the reunion of Quick was rushed and stupid in many ways, I do hope that now they're together RIB will let them stay together without too much character assasination.

My guess is that Dianna enjoyed "100" more than she anticipated.
I would imagine that Dianna is between movie gigs and thought it would be fun, paying  gig and an opportunity to reconnect with friends.  At this point, the benefit or harm being on Glee can do for any of these actors is marginal, IMO.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2014, 4:06 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:It's such a trainwreck , isn't it?

We've started calling it the Klainewreak on Tumblr.

I don't see a positive spin on this for Blaine's character since he's either fallen for another man very shortly after Kurt ended their engagement (which really calls into question just how sincere his "love" for Kurt really was since he apparently can fall in love as quickly as I can change my bra) or he's playing some kind of manipulation game (which would be a huge red flag that this is not someone you'd want to be in a relationship with).

Unlike others here, I don't even really dislike Blaine.  But let's look at the track record:  He texted  and calls Sebastian when he knows Sebastian makes Kurt insecure, he doesn't officially break off with Kurt when he thinks Kurt is distancing himself but instead cheats with a stranger, and when he is broken off with Kurt he develops a crush on his straight best friend, and NOW, he decides to date 6 months after their latest breakup the boy who threatened to kill his ex fiance.  

So other than Klainers, I think most viewers would question if Klaine is meant to be together.  The fact that they argued after moving into the NY  loft together ALONE doesn't bode well for them.  It's not a matter of "hating" Blaine to realize they probably don't belong together, at least not as the writers have decided to portray them as a couple.

Even Finchell (never thought I would say this) had more things going for them..

Last edited by Buenos on 9/4/2014, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/4/2014, 4:30 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Tumblr_nbcizc0s8p1qdokdfo1_500
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Tumblr_nbcizc0s8p1qdokdfo2_500

Oops: she spoiled the Klaine break-up (confirming MJ's blog again), and that's the worst cover-up bullshit tweet I've ever seen.

Lol, RIB/Fox thinking they can keep the Klaine break-up and Blainofsky a secret and surprise till January.
Cat's outta the bag already. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2014, 8:24 pm

Dianna Agron is singing again on Glee.

wub wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 9/4/2014, 8:49 pm

I will say, I do find enjoyment and comfort in seeing the original cast back, and early in the season at that. Lea/Chris are a given, but seeing Mark in the booth was great--his comedic timing and the relief that Puck provides is great; Amber bumping back up to regular is great; Dianna coming back is heartwarming; We've seen Kevin in the studio, Naya has prerecords, etc. These people are where the magic is at Glee! beam

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2014, 9:30 pm

mindschemez wrote:I will say, I do find enjoyment and comfort in seeing the original cast back, and early in the season at that. Lea/Chris are a given, but seeing Mark in the booth was great--his comedic timing and the relief that Puck provides is great; Amber bumping back up to regular is great; Dianna coming back is heartwarming; We've seen Kevin in the studio, Naya has prerecords, etc. These people are where the magic is at Glee! beam

banzai banzai

And not a Noob in sight... phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/4/2014, 9:57 pm

^ there will be noobs, by they won't be regulars. they are probably more or less glorified extras who will fill the seats of glee club, like the warblers members. some of them will have a line here and there but no major arcs/developments. they are more or less part of some of the main characters' stories. i am pretty sure that season 4/5 has proved to them that nobody wants nooby stories.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2014, 10:03 pm

fantastica wrote:^ there will be noobs, by they won't be regulars. they are probably more or less glorified extras who will fill the seats of glee club, like the warblers members. some of them will have a line here and there but no major arcs/developments. they are more or less part of some of the main characters' stories. i am pretty sure that season 4/5 has proved to them that nobody wants nooby stories.

Exactly. I doubt any Warblers or VA choir students will have any more than a minimum of speaking lines. I suspect the ND character will be there for minor comic relief.

I do feel bad they kicked off the S4 Noobs in such humiliating fashion but them's the breaks.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2014, 12:05 am

from GOBR:

Gleek Out! Brasil @GleekOutBR  ·  1h

ok so here it goes friends.. 6x02 episode title is HOMECOMING ! Smile

Gleek Out! Brasil @GleekOutBR · 46m

our old people, Lea, Chris, Darren, Mark, Chord, Dianna, Naya, Heather, Amber, Jenna and Kevin are ALL back for HOMECOMING!! Excited? Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2014, 12:19 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Tumblr_nbeqhrj8PK1tj0uy1o1_500

@alxanders Ok. @DiannaAgron did not approve this being posted, so I blame you all for pressuring me if she gets mad. Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/5/2014, 3:52 am

Even though I'm glad the old cast is coming back Smile, still I wonder what would be the storyline to bring back the graduates to Lima? unsure To help ND? Would be like that time the graduates were mentors??
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2014, 4:08 am

mindschemez wrote:I will say, I do find enjoyment and comfort in seeing the original cast back, and early in the season at that. Lea/Chris are a given, but seeing Mark in the booth was great--his comedic timing and the relief that Puck provides is great; Amber bumping back up to regular is great; Dianna coming back is heartwarming; We've seen Kevin in the studio, Naya has prerecords, etc. These people are where the magic is at Glee! beam
This is indeed great. It's only a pity that after watching the first episode of season 6, which has only Rachel and Blaine singing, people probably will not even tune in again for the 2nd episode, expecting more of the Blea show. dryy

They should have done the homecoming episode first, if they wanted to bring old viewers (who love the old cast) back.
But whenever does Glee do the right and/or smart thing?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2014, 5:04 am

What does it matter? Rating are finally irrelevant, it's 13 episodes and out. End of story.

If I'm going to watch these last 13 episodes I'm going to enjoy what I can including all the KUrt I can get.

The endless bitching even about good news (the Originals practically all back) gets tiresome IMO.
Obviously mileage varies and that is OK.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2014, 12:02 pm

Did Gleekout Brasil only spoil the title of the 2nd episode, and a few other spoilers for that same episode?

Are they just ignoring the first episode because they know it already has been spoiled? (and that would be another confirmation that MJ's spoilers are correct)
Or don't they want to spoil the first episode because of the Klaine/Blainofsky clusterfuck? (which would confirm that GoBr are indeed Fox/RIB puppets)

-ETA-
I just looked on their twitter myself and saw that they first spoiled the title of the 2nd episode, and only then, almost as an afterthought, said "Oh yeah: the first episode is called 'Loser Like Me', but give no other spoilers for that ep.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/5/2014, 1:15 pm

Yes, GOBR just gave the episode title for 6.01.

I agree Glorfindel that GOBR's "silence" on 6.01 seems to be a backhanded confirmation of MJ's spoilers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/5/2014, 1:26 pm

GOBR has always been very protective of their position as spoiler central for Glee. They can't stand it when someone else gets the dirt before they do.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/5/2014, 2:08 pm

i'm glad dianna is back. i'e always liked her and quinn. while i'm glad that kurt dumped blaine, the rest of the spoilers are vomit2
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2014, 2:08 pm

so the first episode is not "loser like me"? not that it matters at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2014, 3:07 pm

^NO (or is it yes? blinkk ). The title for the first episode is 'Loser Like Me'.  The 2nd episode is called 'Homecoming'.

We were just discussing that GoBr, after months of silence, decided to spoil the title of the 2nd episode first (Homecoming), and give some related spoilers (which characters will be back) for that episode, and only after that they made a hand-waved-away comment in a tweet that went something like "Oh stupid us: we totally forgot to give you the title of the 1st episode (Loser Like Me)" and then they spoiled nothing else for that episode.

So GoBr are:
1) basically totally confirming MJ's spoilers, as she got the title right already a week ago, and GoBr usually are very quick to reassure the Klainers and call out major spoilers that leaked as being false, and they didn't do that this time with MJ.
2) under the instruction to mostly ignore the 1st episode, as they are Fox/Ryan's pet spoilerblog, and it's clear RIB don't want the Klaine-break-up/Blainofsky 'surprise' spoiled (also proven by the way that costume lady had to backtrack her tweets) or maybe questioned (aka RIB being screamed at by Klainers).

-ETA_
Apparently Blaine has a new room (bedroom, classroom?). So he may not be living with his parents (maybe he and Sam are roommates again).
Oh, I don't even care. vexe
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/5/2014, 3:53 pm

^ sorry marie i misread your earlier post. i thought "silence" was the new 6.01 title now. but since only blainchels are singing, i think a lot of people will watch it silently instead. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2014, 7:25 pm

^Lol, that would be a good idea. fanny2

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Tumblr_nbg7oaowvb1ql1znmo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/5/2014, 8:26 pm

Chris, Jane, and Lea? Sounds like bitch face comic gold to me!

Hello from 36,000 feet, btw. I am posting from an airplane.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 1 - Page 25 Empty Betrayal of character arcs

Post  rainespeaks 9/5/2014, 9:20 pm

The whole return to Lima is a complete betrayal of the narrative for the central characters of the show.

Even with the failed pilot, I could never see Rachel returning to Lima to revive and lead the New Directions.Rachel would have reinvented herself in New York.

As for Kurt, atleast the Kurt I saw emerging at the end of season 5, he would only have returned to Lima if his dad were unwell. Kurt is ambitious and driven and he was making healthy strides to standing up for his legitimate interests which I for one was glad to see as illustrated in "Tested" when he did not allow himself to be cast as the "weaker partner" and in "Old dogs new tricks" when he called out Rachel for being so self-involved.

In the context of the growth I just described, Kurt would not have returned for Rachel regardless of how much he loved her. The  argument he had with her in "Bash" where I think he was trying to get her to be more circumspect in pursuing her ambitions would, to me, have solidified that decision.

More importantly, a mature, independent Kurt, which I did see asserting himself (great credit goes to Chris' acting in conveying that character development, despite Kurt being relegated by the writers to a supporting role), certainly would not have returned  for Blaine especially against the backdrop of the conversation with Blaine in "Tested" which, in my view, should have ended Klaine for good, right then and there.

But this is Glee, so. Sigh....  dryy
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/5/2014, 9:23 pm

^Hey, welcome Raine. koukou 

Great first post. thumnup
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next