Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

+28
tophercolfer
Divalicious
mindschemez
Sunshine 2012
angelnessa
Delight
Catt24
brisallie
TimF
Ireth
bayth
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Ranwing
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
Kurt addict
Glorfindel
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
Lottie2303
Georgette888
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
ColferInspired
sheny
32 posters

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  brisallie 3/27/2015, 10:31 pm

I thought we would wait longer for this. He looks so classy and handsome Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  Buenos 3/28/2015, 1:10 am

It is going to be simply wonderful to follow Chris in a project where the creative task master, the director, Joe A Stephenson  wants to highlight and focus on the special gifts and talents of the young Mr.Colfer.

No second guessing whether Chris will be utilized.  No hand wringing if the writing will include him in a scene, much less in the narrative flow of the storyline.  No speculation if the creative minds actually  appreciate the acting and singing skills of one Chris Colfer.

The film is a look at the young Noel Coward.

Chris Colfer IS Noel Coward.

After the drought, let the deluge commence.

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2015, 1:49 am

Buenos wrote:It is going to be simply wonderful to follow Chris in a project where the creative task master, the director, Joe A Stephenson  wants to highlight and focus on the special gifts and talents of the young Mr.Colfer.

No second guessing whether Chris will be utilized.  No hand wringing if the writing will include him in a scene, much less in the narrative flow of the storyline.  No speculation if the creative minds actually  appreciate the acting and singing skills of one Chris Colfer.

The film is a look at the young Noel Coward.

Chris Colfer IS Noel Coward.

After the drought, let the deluge commence.

bounce bounce

It is a busy year for Chris, so I am not expecting any other movie this year as Chris has TLOS4 coming out and the novella box set and The Curvy Tree plus press.

I am guessing the remainder of the year might be a massive book tour for each. neutre

And don't forget Chris's birthday and Matt Morrison's birthday/Halloween party.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2015, 3:57 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/28/2015, 11:41 am

BGood tweeted the costume picture too, but in color:

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nlxf079LKW1u88r6co1_1280
bgoodpictures ICYMI Here’s @hrhchriscolfer testing possible costumes as #Noel starts up. #chriscolfer #film #filmmaking #bgood #costume

aa54 wub aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/28/2015, 9:34 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nly2hk2zgq1tgney8o1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2015, 10:16 pm

Glorfindel wrote:BGood tweeted the costume picture too, but in color:

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nlxf079LKW1u88r6co1_1280
bgoodpictures ICYMI Here’s @hrhchriscolfer testing possible costumes as #Noel starts up. #chriscolfer #film #filmmaking #bgood #costume

aa54 wub aa54

Lovely, just found my new avatar. aa54
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/29/2015, 3:31 am

Buenos wrote:Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nly2hk2zgq1tgney8o1_500
Wow I contributed to a trend
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/29/2015, 7:44 am

I had mentally braced myself to accept the need to wait 2+ years or some other unbearable length of time to even catch a glimpse of Chris as Noel in a movie trailer.

Then the tweet happened. hola

Now to wait for the next 'teasing' photo. Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/29/2015, 7:45 am

^Agreed. I thought we were facing a drought and months of barely any news from Chris or the 'Noel' picture. I'm glad we got this much already.

I bet BGoodpictures and Joe love the interest and attention from Chris' fandom. Smile 
(I just hope the tinhatters and other crazy fans won't ruin it.)

Beautiful tumblr post:

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nlxxxgMhh21s12hw5o1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/29/2015, 2:55 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/29/2015, 6:14 pm

When I thought of this movie, I thought mainly of Chris inhabiting another character, this one based on a real person. I guess my brain never really thought of the scenery, thinking more set shots. Seeing all the old cars etc really makes this even more an exciting experience for Chris. He gets to star in a movie that might actually be treated like an actual period piece, although I think it has more of an indie budget. Very cool. Now I long to see Chris leaning up against a roadster.

http://www.mcecars.com/viewInventory.cfm?invID=409 or http://www.specialtysales.com/vehicles/11009

Things to look forward to, yippee!! hiphopa

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2015, 6:09 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nm76grUILP1u88r6co1_1280
Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nm76yzsMnQ1qjlzrgo1_540

So much to look forward to.
The Chris Colfer tag is finally mostly full of new projects of Chris, with 'Noel' and the new 'Hot in Cleveland' episode he's filmed. neutre 

It's a great time to be a Chris Colfer stan!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2015, 7:38 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nm76grUILP1u88r6co1_1280

I love that director! He knows that Chris fans looove these little tidbits. Chris sporting a top hat as Noel is going to be awesome.

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2015, 8:23 pm

love top hats!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2015, 9:30 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nm7d04fuXe1qjlzrgo3_r1_540
Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 24 Tumblr_nm7d04fuXe1qjlzrgo4_r1_540

What a cute pic to tweet him. wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/3/2015, 7:26 am

^Awww what an adorable cat wub

And so cute of Joe to tweet him that. Love the artistic shot of Chris in the top hat as well, can't wait to see the complete Noel look.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/3/2015, 10:59 am

I've always had a weakness for men who can rock a top hat, especially since dating someone in college (during my goth days) who always wore one. Ahh... memories...

We've already seen Chris wearing a top had on Glee multiple times, so we know that he can pull it off. And look absolutely luscious in doing so.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2015, 4:47 pm

"I think maybe just being on some of those locations, because we’re filming in old theaters in the West End and the places that he actually was and the streets that he actually walked down. I think it just adds such an authenticity to it that I’m really looking forward to experiencing. And also, just working with Ian McKellen and Vanessa Redgrave. I mean, I feel like it’s my Make-a-Wish."
Chris Colfer on what he’s most excited about with the Noël Coward biopic
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/10/2015, 4:47 pm

From the PEOPLE interview:

You're set to play Noel Coward in a biopic with some really amazing costars. What are you most excited about with that project?
I think maybe just being on some of those locations, because we're filming in old theaters in the West End and the places that he actually was and the streets that he actually walked down. I think it just adds such an authenticity to it that I'm really looking forward to experiencing. And also, just working with Ian McKellen and Vanessa Redgrave. I mean, I feel like it's my Make-a-Wish.

Location shooting in the West End...

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2015, 5:51 pm

Lol, he's such a tease. Razz

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/14/2015, 1:56 pm

I'm actually excited to see Chris back in the recording studio to hopefully sing a few Noel Coward songs for the soundtrack and on screen for performance scenes.   Would love for the soundtrack to disregard chronological accuracy and have Chris sings some songs Noel wrote later in his career past the age of 25 (which ostensibly is the time frame the movies ends per Noel's life).

Chris singing "Mad Dogs and Englishmen" for a soundtrack would be lovely.

IN addition, unlike Glee, it would be great to have Chris the TIME to actually do some serious recording sessions.  It seems in Glee they did things in a matter of a few hours, whereas I'm hoping there will be multiple recording sessions for Chris as Noel.

Maybe, just maybe, Chris will be tempted to put out an album.

One can hope and pray, though not holding my breath, LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2015, 2:02 pm

^ chris is in studio recording for Noel? where did you read that? did i miss anything? sorry i have been really busy lately and i may have missed something.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/14/2015, 2:19 pm

Sorry Fantastisca, didn't mean to imply that a recording session was anounced already.

It was more that since the director in the past through his twitter gave a spoiler hint of  at least one of the songs to be sung in the film;. so the impression is that  Chris as Noel will record songs for the movie.

I'm imagining recording sessions will commence at some point.  Thus my speculation.

Again sorry for the confusion.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2015, 1:12 am

^ thanks for clarifying. perhaps chris won't need to be in the studio recording like glee songs. glee songs are heavily produced to be a copycat of the original. maybe chris will sing live. i don't know. i am looking forward to him singing live or dead or both. Smile p.s. what's the opposite of "live" singing? i know "dead" is wrong but what's the proper word/phrase?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next