Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

+28
tophercolfer
Divalicious
mindschemez
Sunshine 2012
angelnessa
Delight
Catt24
brisallie
TimF
Ireth
bayth
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Ranwing
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
Kurt addict
Glorfindel
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
Lottie2303
Georgette888
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
ColferInspired
sheny
32 posters

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  bayth 3/26/2015, 11:09 pm

fantastica wrote:yes Joe, please tweet every piece of clothing - shoes, socks, hats, shirts, jackets, pants, underwear... phr34r

With Chris in them, please. Smile
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  ColferInspired 3/26/2015, 11:21 pm

This is all so exciting. hola 

Can't wait for more pics. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/26/2015, 11:53 pm

I loooove clothes from that era, circa 1914-24.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2015, 12:26 am

Can't wait to see the whole outfit Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2015, 4:08 am

I bet Chris never thought in his first year of Glee, that his next big job would be in London England playing as Noel Coward. neutre 

I bet Chris is trying on lots of clothes until they find the ones they will be using in the film.

Chris will also be doing rehearsals. Maybe practising songs. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/27/2015, 4:14 am

well that's a nice thing to wake up to! Smile Smile
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2015, 1:19 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2015, 1:27 pm

He looks absolutely amazing in period costumes! Absolutely gorgeous!  aa54 

I'm so happy that things are really moving now on the project (apparently at lightning pace).

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2015, 1:31 pm

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 23 Joe_st12

God I already love this Noel Director so much.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2015, 1:38 pm

Joe knows how to keep Chris's fans invested.

Cannot get over how good Chris looks there. I'm waiting to see him with hair and makeup done now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2015, 1:41 pm

Cannot believe it's  just  a casual fitting session, he looks fucking GORGEOUS.

wub wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2015, 1:51 pm

Part of me wants them to take the jacket and pants in to show off his body better (a more modern cut), but the part of me that did years of theatrical costuming for competition and historical reenactments wants them to be as true to history as possible. It's a fine line between keeping accuracy in costuming while still not looking too strange to modern tastes.

I'm just going sit here and stare at Chris some more and try not to drool too much since I'm at work. Needless to say, I'm not going to be too productive this afternoon!  ooppss 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2015, 2:04 pm

The advantage of people like Chris, with wide shoulders and tiny waists,  and not an ounce of fat, is that slightly "bulkier" heavy clothes looks so well on them.  Layering with vests and sweaters and full 3 piece suits is made for people like that. 

Life is unfair..LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/27/2015, 2:56 pm

He looks so gorgeous...and this is just a costume fitting! Imagine how he'd look while actually filming? wub

I'm so excited...Joe Stephenson and his Twitter are really a gift.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/27/2015, 3:40 pm

Chris look absolutely stunning with that costume on. aa54 aa54 aa54 

Imagine how he'll look after his hair and make-up are done like in the Roaring Twenties.
We all will be like:  Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 23 Thud-faint-smiley-emoticon

I'm really happy that Joe is so generous with his tweets. Keep them coming!!! hiphopa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/27/2015, 4:21 pm

I am so in love right now! wub wub wub wub

I feel kinda sad though, I want to show Chris and Noel how excited I am, but I do not know what to do
D: I dont know how to draw well or make cool banners or anything, and I suck at trying to get a trend going on, but I wanna do something to show my support and promotion of Noel as a fan of Chris.

Joe is showing us so much already and giving all of us Chris fans back to back Chris that I just want to show him like how bad assed the Chris fandom is and make Chris happy with his fans support and show Noel bts people that Chris fans can help promote Noel like crazy too! :D

Like what can you do when you got no artistic talents? Or a cult of followers D: GAhhh I am thinking of taking an art class just to draw Chris as Noel cause omg he is so beautiful in those clothes! wub panik
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/27/2015, 4:39 pm

Its really happening! I love it. Bless you Joe. You can stay forever.

Can wait for the full look!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2015, 4:53 pm

I am glad it is finally happening.Wish it happened sooner though,but at least it is happening now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/27/2015, 5:07 pm

As much as I would have liked Chris to have filmed this earlier (and miss a chunk of the waste that was Glee season six), I'm glad that he's going it now. He doesn't have to worry about rushing production so he can get back to a dead show that he's contractually stuck with. Now he can do it at leisure and with all publicity about what the actors had lined up for after Glee, there is a lot more awareness of the film outside of Chris's fan circle.

I'm also glad that this film is the first big step away from Glee (now that Glee is in its coffin with the lid nailed shut) and not being considered adjacent to Glee.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/27/2015, 5:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:As much as I would have liked Chris to have filmed this earlier (and miss a chunk of the waste that was Glee season six), I'm glad that he's going it now. He doesn't have to worry about rushing production so he can get back to a dead show that he's contractually stuck with. Now he can do it at leisure and with all publicity about what the actors had lined up for after Glee, there is a lot more awareness of the film outside of Chris's fan circle.

I'm also glad that this film is the first big step away from Glee (now that Glee is in its coffin with the lid nailed shut) and not being considered adjacent to Glee.

This! I'm so glad he doesn't have to return to that cesspool. After Noel he can concentrate on his writing/next book tour, and whatever else he has on his list. He's free hola .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2015, 5:35 pm

Ranwing wrote:As much as I would have liked Chris to have filmed this earlier (and miss a chunk of the waste that was Glee season six), I'm glad that he's going it now. He doesn't have to worry about rushing production so he can get back to a dead show that he's contractually stuck with. Now he can do it at leisure and with all publicity about what the actors had lined up for after Glee, there is a lot more awareness of the film outside of Chris's fan circle.

Good points. Most likely he would have to rushed production,had they filmed it earlier,just so he can get back Glee. A show that in my opinion barely showed any respect for Chris Colfer and his character Kurt Hummel
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/27/2015, 6:55 pm

This spring is going to be full of little suprises. Everytime they film we might get something intersting and beautiful...it's going to be such a good and exciting experience!!

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 23 Im_so_exited_grandmashouse
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/27/2015, 7:36 pm

great suit. this is really happening !!!! we waited so long and now finally no more glee and chris can focus on other projects. hopefully first of MANY to come.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 3/27/2015, 7:50 pm

Joe's such a tease, and I'm loving it. This movie is such a joy already and it's only in pre-production, I may be in constant flail-mode once filming starts. Chris wub
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2015, 9:57 pm

Chris looks absolutely gorgeous. ded hola 

Can't wait for the hair and make-up.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next