Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  fantastica 4/28/2014, 7:51 pm

me yay nay? i don't mind either way. thanx marie for the links. so this happened almost 2 weeks ago. old news?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ColferInspired 4/28/2014, 7:52 pm

I feel sad about Naya, if it is all true.  :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2014, 7:54 pm

We'll probably never know who started that epic fight on the glee set, but now we darn well know who won it.....  sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2014, 7:56 pm

just watched tmz's video about the "epic fight" between lea and naya almost 2 weeks ago. they also mentioned that lea and murphy will do some sort of "spinoff" so other people (didn't name names) were pissed. first time i heard this "spinoff" idea that's not the old, 3 yr old New York City spinoff thing. anybody heard of this before? i am always the last to know.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/28/2014, 7:57 pm

Today I feel Glee has let down my mood. By one side Shirley and her comments, some are saying she didn't dissing Chris as he's actually a gay man, but why didn't she add his name? Yeah it made it looks as darren is doing a wonderful and brave job for playing a gay role.

And then is the thing with Naya, I'm trying to not speculate what's going BTS, but apparently there're more troubles that we think they're. But actually what makes me feel angry is the fact characters I like, and are actually a good addition to the show, might possibly leave.

@Kim, not so many months ago Lea mentioned she won't mind to have an spinoff about Rachel. But back then was just an idea, nothing serious.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2014, 8:01 pm

i guarantee nobody will watch that spinoff show. it will just like glee 7th season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/28/2014, 8:04 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I feel sad about Naya, if it is all true.  :(

I feel sad for Naya too, if this is true. :( 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/28/2014, 8:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:We'll probably never know who started that epic fight on the glee set, but now we darn well know who won it.....  sifflou

That was a lost battle for Naya anyway, notwhistanding who was "wrong" or "right", Lea is RM's pet. Chris: just get out of this mess. Thankfully S5 is almost over and Chris will have 2 monthes Glee-free. It almost pains me to say it, but I wish he wasn't back for S6, I'd rather see him on other projects, even sporadically.

Seing Kurt, a character Chris has worked hard to make three-dimensional, layered, iconic, and in whom Chris has put so much personnality, reduced to being treated like crap by Rachel and play second fiddle to fucking Blaine physically pains me. We had already discussed it, but the Kurt we knew is dead, sacrificed at Blam's altar, and if I rage about it, I don't know how Chris doesn't. When you managed to create a character so vividly poignant, it must suck to be sidelined and see him be treated like a second thought. And when you're "courageous" co-star gets to be praised for being payed to play a gay man, like playing your boyfriends is soooo hard, well that must not be pleasant either.

Glee is such a trainwreck lately, it is baffling.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/28/2014, 9:17 pm

Somehow I like that if Naya is now gone permanently on
Glee, that Chris wrote her last episode of Glee. I'm sure Chris will treat her better than the usual crappy Glee writers who don't give a fuck for consistent characterization.

NGL, I'm devastated if Santana is off the show. So sad and I loved her character so much.:( 

Alas.

Only 9 more days until the Chris penned Glee episode.

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2014, 11:11 pm

Another BTS for a guest star:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2014, 11:20 pm

After thinking about it a bit, I'm going to give Shirley the benefit of the doubt in regards to her comments. I don't think that she phrased it that way as a knock against Chris. She was probably asked what she thought about working with Darren, and since Darren was all over her in the video, it's just another way of propping up Darren and making him seem like Mr. Wonderful. This is a Blaine episode, so they need to convey that he is just perfect to work with.

Darren on the other hand, was so fake in the video. He seemed very unenthusiastic about it, and really just another notch on the embarrassment scale.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/28/2014, 11:53 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:After thinking about it a bit, I'm going to give Shirley the benefit of the doubt in regards to her comments.  I don't think that she phrased it that way as a knock against Chris.  She was probably asked what she thought about working with Darren, and since Darren was all over her in the video, it's just another way of propping up Darren and making him seem like Mr. Wonderful.  This is a Blaine episode, so they need to convey that he is just perfect to work with.

Darren on the other hand, was so fake in the video.  He seemed very unenthusiastic about it, and really just another notch on the embarrassment scale.

But she did not call Chris an actor, just a gay man.

By that he is not good enough to be called an actor, so to me that is definitely a knock against Chris.

And why not say another man?

Why add gay in the first place?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2014, 11:56 pm

i am so afraid to watch ANY BTS videos now. i don't want to see grease-stain or hear his name at all. please indicate if any of the BTS is grease-free so i can watch. thank you in advance!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/29/2014, 12:00 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:After thinking about it a bit, I'm going to give Shirley the benefit of the doubt in regards to her comments.  I don't think that she phrased it that way as a knock against Chris.  She was probably asked what she thought about working with Darren, and since Darren was all over her in the video, it's just another way of propping up Darren and making him seem like Mr. Wonderful.  This is a Blaine episode, so they need to convey that he is just perfect to work with.

Darren on the other hand, was so fake in the video.  He seemed very unenthusiastic about it, and really just another notch on the embarrassment scale.

But she did not call Chris an actor, just a gay man.

By that he is not good enough to be called an actor, so to me that is definitely a knock against Chris.

And why not say another man?

Why add gay in the first place?

Good points
She should of said Chris Colfer or at least an actor ,or even another man.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2014, 12:01 am

i bet SM is too old to remember all the names including Chris'. heck i have watched Game of Thrones for 4 seasons and i still can't pronounce the dragon lady's name, and i still don't remember most characters' names. that said, SM is extremely condescending in her choice of words and i am pretty sure she is homophobic in some ways, because only homophobic people will feel that kissing gay on the screen is something a huge sacrifice, because in their sub conscious mind, they never consider gay people as equal.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/29/2014, 12:05 am; edited 3 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/29/2014, 12:02 am

fantastica wrote:^ i bet she is too old to remember all the names.

Maybe.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/29/2014, 12:44 am

Not going to.watch the video. Shirley does sound like a small minded person, so like other small minded people I know I shall relegate her to the children's corner in my mind. Complete with little chairs, plastic table cloths and crayons. Have a ball.

Mia doesn't even try to be professional, of course.constantly featuring your boy friend is okay if he is Darren I guess. Wonder if he will dump her once.Glee is over and he doesn't have a propaganda machine. I don't care.

My head canon has a whole list of Hollywood peeps who are.waiting for.Glee to be over so they can snap up Chris, acting, writing, I don't care.

I am going to wear out the fast forward button on my remote before Glee is over.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 2:00 am

Please give Shirley a break, she's an 80 year old woman and you can't expect her to fire on all cylinders. I loved her performance in "The Apartment" that she made 54 years ago.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 2:24 am

fantastica wrote: heck i have watched Game of Thrones for 4 seasons and i still can't pronounce the dragon lady's name, and i still don't remember most characters' names. that said,

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 31 Tumblr_n4rng6CyWV1riv819o3_250
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/29/2014, 3:30 am

As I said on twitter last night, I make allowances to some extent for her being older and it maybe being clumsy phrasing, but I still regard it as a shitty comment and breathtakingly stupid for it to be edited into the vid.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/29/2014, 3:40 am

"Darren is playing a duo with a gay man"

How in the fuck did Glee PR allow that to remain in the footage aired to the public?

Last edited by Buenos on 4/29/2014, 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2014, 3:41 am

Georgette888 wrote:As I said on twitter last night, I make allowances to sine extent for her being older and ut maybe being clumsy phrasing, but I still regard it as a shitty comment and breathtakingly stupid for it to be edited into the vid.

Chris has never thrown shade on a guest star before, so obviously he was not happy about it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2014, 8:12 am

But enough of that horrible BTS video.

We should be getting the promo for Chris's episode next week.  bounce
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/29/2014, 9:21 am

I am still shocked how blatantly Mia is allowed to use the BTS videos in favor for Darren and Blaine. I mean, why is no one interfering, especially because she is not even hiding her favorism?! But hey: I bet they are burning bridges for the long run. Mia and by extension Darren are acting way to unprofessional and I do believe it will have consequences eventually.

The comment from Shirley McLaine: no words. But interestingly, the second time in a short while someone praises Darren for being "brave". Maybe this is Darren's new strategy? In the long run, the times are over that heterosexual actors get praised for acting homo/bisexual. So honestly, such praise may just hurt Darren once again in the long run, as everyone with common sense can see the blatant homophobia directed towards Chris (and yes, omitting his name, reducing him to his sexuality and basically ignoring his existence in order to praise the straight actor for playing gay is most certainly a form of homophobia. As the actress is the public light, I sincerely do not care about her age).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/29/2014, 10:22 am

I never understood all the praise for Darren being so "brave" to play a gay man or act opposite a "gay man". News flash, Shirley: Darren wouldn't have a fucking career beyond Youtube if it weren't for that "gay man".
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next