Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 4/22/2014, 8:47 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Aaaand there's the Barbra wig again. Mind you: it's Rachel playing Fanny Brice, not Barbra  Streisand, so the wig really shouldn't be there.
(And am I the only one who finds this slightly creepy?  unsure )

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4g8kd9how1ql1znmo2_500

No, you're not. Unfortunately Ryan Murphy as a Barbra fetish and will stop at nothing to drive home the fact that Lea is supposed to be the new Barbra. As if it's a good thing to be a copy of a true icon and not an icon herself.

Watching that promo really killed any chance of me watching the ep tonight. I get that Rachel would have a serious case of nerves. This is a big deal for her and even if she's done the show a few dozen times in out of town performances and previews, a lot is riding on a good opening night. However, that does not give her the right to go into her "woe is me" mode (again) and abuse the people trying to help her. I would let he stew in her own misery and let her rise or fall under her own power. Why the hell is everyone bending over backwards to make sure that she is successful? What blackmail material does she have on all of them?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  AnneNeville 4/22/2014, 10:35 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Aaaand there's the Barbra wig again. Mind you: it's Rachel playing Fanny Brice, not Barbra  Streisand, so the wig really shouldn't be there.
(And am I the only one who finds this slightly creepy?  unsure )

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4g8kd9how1ql1znmo2_500

No, you're not. Unfortunately Ryan Murphy as a Barbra fetish and will stop at nothing to drive home the fact that Lea is supposed to be the new Barbra. As if it's a good thing to be a copy of a true icon and not an icon herself.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Fannie_Brice_in_The_Great_Ziegfeld_trailer

I'm not sure that the show would be willing to "ugly up" Rachel enough to actually fit Fanny Brice's image. Not that she wasn't also gorgeous in promo photos . . .

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 MV5BMTY3NDgzODcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzU1MDU2._V1_SY317_CR13,0,214,317_AL_

But I don't think that goofy-comic-lady is the image that they are going for for either Rachel or Lea.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/22/2014, 11:37 pm

I have a feeling none of his friends will care about Kurt being Peter Pan.  :( 

Imagine if Blaine ridicules him, and brags how he is going to be a star.

The way they are writing Blaine each week is making him worse and more worse. So, I can see Chris being allowed to write this into his episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 12:26 am

The only good thing about next weeks episode will be the promo for Chris's.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/23/2014, 12:28 am

ColferInspired wrote:The only good thing about next weeks episode will be the promo for Chris's.

True.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 3:05 am

Next week will be all Blaine worship.  :angry:

I am predicting we will probably get not much Kurt or even his POV either. Kurt I feel will have his disappointment silenced and not shown.  dryy 

I am predicting this episode will be extremely Kurt lite.

I am hoping I am wrong, and we see Kurt's POV.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/23/2014, 4:49 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4fxx3HiFt1r4ezfzo1_250

1. Wake Me Up (Glee Cast Version)
  2. Doo Wop (That Thing) (Glee Cast Version)
  3. Story of My Life (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Piece of My Heart (Glee Cast Version)
  5. The Rose (Glee Cast Version)

So, if memory serves me correctly, Wake Me Up is Rachel, Story of My Live is Klaine, and Piece of My Heart is Blaine.  Do we know who is singing Doo Wop and The Rose?  

This song is Santana and Mercedes, maybe Artie will join too, calling it now! But most deff Santana and Mercedes for The back up plan

As for The Rose, Rachel of course, or Blaine  :angry:  Kurt gets nothing. Who cares if Blaine just stole an opportunity from him again and everyone else gets  story line and a break, he gets to sing a song with Blaine and Blaine obviously sings more of it and sings it 'better' since the lady looked over Kurt. Nope, Kurt is not allowed to have a sad song for his feelings, everyone can break out in song when they feel like it, yet Kurt, we will see his hurt look and then switch over to Rachel plot, Blaine plot, or the studio with Santana and Mercedes, sigh, I know I say this a lot but still #Free Kurt
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/23/2014, 5:07 am

I never knew how many Bette Midler songs and Janis Joplin songs I knew  Shocked  All these years my granny been playing these songs and I never knew who they were, smh I am 19 so that can be a tiny exscuse, but wow. I forgot Janis sung Cry Baby, that song reminds me when I was young so much wow.

Any ways, got off track, it looks like Glee is going more and more old school lately. Do you think they will start doing more classic songs that we know or songs that they can afford? Like I am appreciating classic songs, but I want them to let other people sing the songs too, I do not want to hear only Rachel and Blaine sing classic rock while Mercedes sings like old school R&B :/ Ok let me be real, I WANT, no, NEED Kurt to do some amazing classic numbers too and not just really old lady songs not many people know  dryy 

I love how he do classic songs yes, but why every time he has a solo it is him trying to prove he is ok or he is not going any where, I ant Kurt to sing a solo for a happy thing or for fun for once, or for a damn job like everyone else! Ugh, I do not get the reason why he has not sang in the damn diner yet! Blaine has, Rachel has many times, Santana has, even Elliott did! Who is next to sing in the Dinner? Mercedes? I do like Santana and Mercedes, I am not complaining about them at all, I just want Kurt to have more song opportunities too  :(
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/23/2014, 5:22 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I never knew how many Bette Midler songs and Janis Joplin songs I knew  Shocked  All these years my granny been playing these songs and I never knew who they were, smh I am 19 so that can be a tiny exscuse, but wow. I forgot Janis sung Cry Baby, that song reminds me when I was young so much wow.

Any ways, got off track, it looks like Glee is going more and more old school lately. Do you think they will start doing more classic songs that we know or songs that they can afford? Like I am appreciating classic songs, but I want them to let other people sing the songs too, I do not want to hear only Rachel and Blaine sing classic rock while Mercedes sings like old school R&B :/ Ok let me be real, I WANT, no, NEED Kurt to do some amazing classic numbers too and not just really old lady songs not many people know  dryy 

That made me laugh...old lady songs.  Smile No but I get what you mean.

I grew up listening to 70's music beacuse my mom and dad used to listen these compilation tapes and LP's from that age. If they start using 70's and 80's songs there are great pop and rock song choices for Kurt.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 5:38 am

Just a thought Blaine seems to know more about this June, but Kurt appears to not.

Kurt in the promo says she is stunning, but Blaine says she is American royalty.

Could he be trying to pass as straight as we have discussed?

There is something a bit off about all this.

None of these synopsis's to do with Klaine show the true story of what ends up being shown on screen.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/23/2014, 5:45 am

Interesting that June tells Blaine that he's "unstoppable".

I'm sure he is, given that he's willing to throw his own fiancé under the bus in order to further his own career. I'm sure that's not much that he wouldn't do in order to gain stardom.

There's a lovely quote from the Buddha that fits here - "Life is easy for those who are shameless. Life is hard for those who have shame." Blaine (and Rachel) have no shame. They will do whatever they need to and step on whoever they need to if it means giving themselves an advantage. Kurt won't. So he won't get the immediate success that they do, but what he'll have is not only his own self-respect, but the respect of others.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/23/2014, 5:52 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I never knew how many Bette Midler songs and Janis Joplin songs I knew  Shocked  All these years my granny been playing these songs and I never knew who they were, smh I am 19 so that can be a tiny exscuse, but wow. I forgot Janis sung Cry Baby, that song reminds me when I was young so much wow.

That made me laugh...old lady songs.  Smile No but I get what you mean.

I grew up listening to 70's music beacuse my mom and dad used to listen these compilation tapes and LP's from that age. If they start using 70's and 80's songs there are great pop and rock song choices for Kurt.

I'm sorry!  tonguue I was borin in 1994, my mam and granny plays lots of 90's, 80's, 70's songs and my gran plays lots of 50's 60's music too so I might not know the Artist, but I know the music! But honestly I do not know many old old classic lady Broad Way songs like "I'm Still Here?" And "Roses turn", stuff like that Kurt sings, Hence old lady song comment  blushh moque I am not used to those songs, I do not know them, but I do know classic songs by classic known bands, groups, and single Artists and would like to hear Kurt sing one, he seems to be left out a lot and it makes me sad  :(  Plus I want to hear him sing some man songs seriously, and give him a solo, that one stingy solo is not enough! His voice is amazing, sigh
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 5:54 am

Ranwing wrote:Interesting that June tells Blaine that he's "unstoppable".

I'm sure he is, given that he's willing to throw his own fiancé under the bus in order to further his own career. I'm sure that's not much that he wouldn't do in order to gain stardom.

There's a lovely quote from the Buddha that fits here - "Life is easy for those who are shameless. Life is hard for those who have shame." Blaine (and Rachel) have no shame. They will do whatever they need to and step on whoever they need to if it means giving themselves an advantage. Kurt won't. So he won't get the immediate success that they do, but what he'll have is not only his own self-respect, but the respect of others.

That synopsis was not revealing everything, is what I am feeling.

The way Blaine seems to be looking at her is like he is flirting with her.

If this is how Blaine robs Kurt this time round, then this is worse than WSS.

I would like to know how Carmen fits into all this though.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/23/2014, 6:01 am

Ranwing wrote:Interesting that June tells Blaine that he's "unstoppable".

The line Burt told Kurt when he received his NYADA letter? Wow, original writers.

I have no interest in watching Blaine be once more called the best thing ever since last bread while Kurt watches from the sides and being once more sidelined.

If Chris hadn't penned 5x19, I think I'd be definitely done with Glee for the season , but I'll catch Chris' episode on streaming. I'll see for 5x20 if, according to your comments here, it is worth watching. I don't think so, between the synopsis barely mentionning Kurt plus the fact that he had no definite storyline this season, he'll probably end up being Blaine and Rachel's cheerleader, and I'm sick of it.

Nothing I read lately makes me want to keep on watching Glee, particularly this stupid move to LA, and the adventures of Blamchel. I wanted mature storylines, not college drop-outs who get anything they want by basically doing nothing. What a let down.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/23/2014, 12:55 pm

When I think how badly they've mangled Kurt's SL in NY I remind myself that they bungled Santana's even worse.

Mercedes and Sam's apparent "success" in their respective careers by 5.20 show the inherent problem with Glee. It doesn't tell "stories" , that's too boring. It's about setting up some conflict or drama that needs to be resolved. Mercedes and Sam are going to be singers and models, so something must be difficult for them in another way.

Kurt is different, in that he actually had a journey and learned to accept himself and be accepted by others. So now that's been done, RIB don't find his story interesting because it would involve Kurt having a career path, and that would interfere too much with his BFF and LI's focus, so there's that.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/23/2014, 5:19 pm

I'm looking at the blurb for ep 20 and there are few things that don't make a huge amount of sense.

"Rachel contemplates leaving Broadway behind for a future in television, Sam and Mercedes consider splitting to save their careers and Blaine truly steps into the spotlight at NYADA."

I'm not going to bother with the Samcedes storyline because it's really not worth getting into (they bore me) or the fact that Kurt's storyline (along with Santana's and Artie's) don't warrant mention here.

If the location change is going through, then there is no question that Rachel will be quitting Funny Girl to jump on the tv project prospect and whether or not that prospect actually comes through for her won't matter in the grand scheme of things. If she quits Funny Girl, her Broadway career will be dead. No one will take a chance on an actress who proves herself to be unreliable over the long term and this would be building on her lies to her employers abut missing a show in order to audition for another job. Rachel end up going to LA because she's done in NY. She'd have blown her chance beyond recovery and going to LA might be the only option open to her to find work. Which would be ironic given how resistant she was to the very idea when Finn floated it in season 4.

As for Blaine, stepping into the spotlight can be either a good thing or a bad thing. June is steering him in the direction that she wants {GoBR just confirmed that he will be singing All of Me), but thus far Blaine has failed to make much of an impression at NYADA. Putting him in the spotlight before he's ready for it could easily blow up in his face. And if this effort is successful, why would Blaine go to LA? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to stay in NY and build on his new success? One of two things happens - either Blaine's big performance goes over well and the LA storyline is a great opportunity that opens up for him, or it's unsuccessful and like Rachel, Blaine goes to LA because he ruins his chances in NY.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/23/2014, 9:41 pm

Story of my Life is out.

Link to CCN
http://chriscolfernews.com/post/83668270316/story-of-my-life-glee-cast-version

Chris sounds wonderful. Darren sounds good too (except for one reaching note). I think I may buy this. Much more even than they have been.

That said, I think the end part where Darren is doing his "vocal runs" or whatever, is where Kurt realizes that June wants Blaine, not him. Going to cry now.  No 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/23/2014, 9:47 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4if84WnRs1qe476yo3_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4if84WnRs1qe476yo1_500

he looks so good, and cute
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:00 pm

M&M wrote:Story of my Life is out.

Link to CCN
http://chriscolfernews.com/post/83668270316/story-of-my-life-glee-cast-version

Chris sounds wonderful. Darren sounds good too (except for one reaching note). I think I may buy this. Much more even than they have been.

That said, I think the end part where Darren is doing his "vocal runs" or whatever, is where Kurt realizes that June wants Blaine, not him. Going to cry now.  No 

I won't be watching this, it will be too painful.

All Kurt's hard work, all his dreams of being a star, just snatched away.  crycry

Why the hell would they think the viewers would want to see this again?

Blaine could have told her that they are a team and share, just like is willing to do, but no, Blaine would never help his fiance.  :angry:

Kurt could have been discovered by someone else in that room with June and Blaine and all those people when they are singing "Piece Of My Heart".

I hope this episode gets the worse ratings this season.  :angry: 

I'll bet Blaine is smug as.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/23/2014, 10:11 pm

That adorable picture of Chris and June makes me want to talk about his episode. Can I say I love that Kurt and Rachel's story parallels each other and it really does say a lot about who their characters are. Rachel is performing for "Broadway Bitches" because she has to and Kurt is helping at the retirement home because he wants to. Kurt will obviously get much more out of it helping than Rachel. I am glad that Chris wrote in this little win for Kurt.

I also suspect that picture of him holding up the play flyer is him telling them all about it, but they all are going to be at the BB thing with Rachel. Even Blaine is at BB, probably because June wants him there, but still... Kurt still goes and does his thing and I am sure, is very proud of it as he should be. I think it will be a funny and touching episode.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:27 pm

M&M wrote:That adorable picture of Chris and June makes me want to talk about his episode. Can I say I love that Kurt and Rachel's story parallels each other and it really does say a lot about who their characters are. Rachel is performing for "Broadway Bitches" because she has to and Kurt is helping at the retirement home because he wants to. Kurt will obviously get much more out of it helping than Rachel. I am glad that Chris wrote in this little win for Kurt.

I also suspect that picture of him holding up the play flyer is him telling them all about it, but they all are going to be at the BB thing with Rachel. Even Blaine is at BB, probably because June wants him there, but still... Kurt still goes and does his thing and I am sure, is very proud of it as he should be. I think it will be a funny and touching episode.

I think this episode will be lovely.

And poor Kurt, his so called friends, if they don't go, they don't care about him at all.  :( 
Kurt has such a big heart.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4igodGmXX1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4ifzaGJMq1qe476yo1_500

Bet Chris was fanboying over Star Wars.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:42 pm

Chris always when there is something bad coming up for Kurt he tweets or instagrams something good to try and cheer the fans up.  Smile 

Keeping promoting your episode Chris, because I am smiling already.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/23/2014, 10:45 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 21 Tumblr_n4ifzaGJMq1qe476yo1_500

Bet Chris was fanboying over Star Wars.  Razz

Chris scored Billy Dee Williams and Tim Conway?! I love his episode for that reason alone.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next