Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 2:05 pm

I don't think that anything is set in stone, including returning to Lima at this point. Or bringing back the noobs for anything more than a cameo. The ratings have been a very clear indication that it's the orignal cast that the audience wants (despite what a few on some boards insist) and it would be nice to catch up on not just the characters based in NY, but also Mike and Tina and Quinn and Puck.

I personally would rather not see another time jump because I consider it sloppy in regards to storytelling. Rather than actually developing and telling an interesting story, we get these idiotic do overs. Show me these characters building their adult live and moving on with their plans. Don't just tell me what happened when the cameras were turned off.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 2:08 pm

Ranwing wrote:I don't think that anything is set in stone, including returning to Lima at this point. .

Yup I said that earlier, by next week Ryan could have changed his mind again.

He's so full of BS trying to convince that the all NY centric narrative was his plan all along as soon as Cory  died.  
Bullshit.  

It was obvious the higher ups ordered a full shut down of the Noobs and the winding down of McKinley somewhere in filming after S5 had started.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2014, 2:50 pm

there was leak before end of last season that this season will be half split narative and half all-NY. this was all planned, not an emergency change of course after Cory died. Murphy was trying to make himself look good. he's so full of it.

so i guess that they are pushing blamchel because the 3some will end up in Hollywood next season so they don't have to travel to NYC for filming anymore. good. i can't thank them enough for giving me more reasons not to watch. that way i just skip all the LA stuff and watch whenever kurt is on screen, on kurt edits, if available. anything else is totally not worth it. i won't even read spoilers not concerning kurt. i just don't care.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2014, 3:05 pm

It really does seem like a huge mess, doesn't it? Ryan truly doesn't understand just how badly he messed up this show. He doesn't understand that some of the very same people he is now putting into "heavy" rotation on the show are the very same people who have played a big part in killing the show. He is so blinded by his adoration of Darren that he can't even realize that the ratings dropped more and more with the increased focus on him (and I'm not putting the entire mess on Darren's shoulders, but I think he is a huge part as to why the viewers have left the show in droves).

I wonder if the ultimate plan is to jump like three years ahead early next season--with them more focused on career rather than school--and bring back the originals here and there (and even the noobs) for an episode or two just to give them an end of their story.

And it shows just how little that they plan in advance. I mean, saying anyone who wants to can come back? Isn't it the showrunners who decide which characters should be focused on? Should it really be up to the actors to say, "Hey, I want to come back" and just get back in just because they want to (as opposed to getting back in because it makes sense).

I have to say that I hate the thought of the show ending on Rachel and Will. Will has been a non-character on this show for two seasons, they've given them so little to do (and most of what they give him is irrelevant and/or offensive). I'm sure we're going to see a scene something like in the quarterback where they talk about how Finn was supposed to be Rachel's happy ending, and Will saying that Finn would be proud of what Rachel has accomplished, and would want her to move on and be happy.

I still hate the thought of Kurt ending up with Blaine because they continue to make Blaine more and more awful in his interaction with Kurt. There are so many red flags there, and a character who has been as impactful as Kurt should have a better fate than being latched to a leech like Blaine. But Ryan is going to want his gay marriage on the show, no matter how bad that relationship is for Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 3:35 pm

It does seem that while Klaine is endgame, there is a chance they will break off the engagement by this season end. Can't see 24 episodes of engaged bliss next year.

TBH, while Kurt stationed in Russia (or anywhere other than NY) sounds preposterous and would result in 5 minutes maximum  of Kurt per episode, If it was HIS individual SL I could live with it.  Just give him his own story before the inevitable reunion and marriage.

The fact there is another time jump, maybe several years?  Doesn't bode well for them to be together unless they got married . Otherwise it makes no sense for them to be engaged for years.

A time jump serves another purpose for Ryan, it's apparent (per Rachel's story) that he is not and never has been interested in the "journey. ".  It's easier to just jump ahead to Rachel as a star, Blaine as some celebrity also, etc.  Ryan likes "stunt " storylines and a variation of his "Sing" LA  show (from "the New Normal") is up his alley.

Last edited by Buenos on 4/15/2014, 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2014, 3:56 pm

what "sing" show?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/15/2014, 4:16 pm

fantastica wrote:what "sing" show?

The main characters in Ryan Murphy's show "The New Normal" was a producer and he was doing a TV show called "Sing". It was like a Glee parody.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 4:35 pm

After reading Ryan Murphy's interview I am not even a tiny bit interested about season 6. I might watch the Kurt scenes but that is it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2014, 5:04 pm

i have a tentative, wild goose guess about next season - we probably won't see much kurt. he probably won't be in every episode, because i just can't see him leaving NYADA and go west w/ the rest of the bunch.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/15/2014, 5:05 pm

Ryan Murphy Interview Recipe:

1 cup Self-delusion
1 cup Lies
1 cup Fluff that means literally nothing
1 cup Self- aggrandisement

Stir lazily. Serve slopped on a bed of media inertia.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 5:07 pm

I doubt he won't be one of the core "regulars" of Glee. His screentime hasn't exactly decreased since the move to NY.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 5:09 pm

fantastica wrote:i have a tentative, wild goose guess about next season - we probably won't see much kurt. he probably won't be in every episode, because i just can't see him leaving NYADA and go west w/ the rest of the bunch.

You may be right. I will  not be watching  even if Klaine is no longer  together at all. Because  what is the point in  my opinion   of watching a Glee episode  with  no Chris/Kurt? if you theory  is correct. None in my opinion. So if we won't see Kurt in every episode there will be episodes I will not watch at all. I already plan on only watching Kurt scenes. Hopefully, there will be at least some that does not involved either Blaine or Rachel.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 4/15/2014, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 5:17 pm

For goodness sake *nobody* has even hinted as of now Chris is leaving the show or is no longer a regular.

RM says a lot of rambling BS, I never take these interviews as some sort of gospel!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2014, 6:26 pm

If I ever doubted that I really, really dislike Ryan Murphy these 2 interviews certainly put me on the right path again.
What an a**hole!   smajli 

It's obvious his focus is on Lea, Darren and Chord, and all Kurt's good for is to be a pawn in the Kurt/Blaine saga. 
And all Chris seems to be good for is writing a 100x better episode than the crap RIB themselves tend to produce.
Jeez.  vomir 

I'm not looking forward to season 6 at all after reading this 'creative' word vomit of Ryan.
Wow, I wonder if he even has to poop anymore when so much shit comes out of his mouth on a regular basis.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 12 Pile_of_shit

At the moment I even hope that Chris indeed won't be needed for every episode, so he can do other projects on the side.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 6:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If I ever doubted that I really, really dislike Ryan Murphy these 2 interviews certainly put me on the right path again.
What an a**hole!   smajli 

It's obvious his focus is on Lea, Darren and Chord, and all Kurt's good for is to be a pawn in the Kurt/Blaine saga. 
And all Chris seems to be good for is writing a 100x better episode than the crap RIB themselves tend to produce.
Jeez.  vomir 

I'm not looking forward to season 6 at all after reading this 'creative' word vomit of Ryan.
Wow, I wonder if he even has to poop anymore when so much shit comes out of his mouth on a regular basis.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 12 Pile_of_shit

At the moment I even hope that Chris indeed won't be needed for every episode, so he can do other projects on the side.

Great post. I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2014, 7:10 pm

everybody don't panic, yet!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 7:21 pm

fantastica wrote:everybody don't panic, yet!

A little too late for that.  coool 

You'd think people would be savvy by now in taking Ryan's rumblings of the future of Glee with a grain of salt. uhuhu 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2014, 7:55 pm

(Glee - 5x18) "Tested" Press Release

WITH NEW OPPORTUNITIES COME NEW CHALLENGES ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, APRIL 29, ON FOX

Legendary Actress Shirley MacLaine Guest-Stars

Rachel jeopardizes her “Funny Girl” lead when she auditions for a television pilot. Meanwhile, Mercedes (guest star Amber Riley) tries to help get Santana in on her recording deal, and Blaine befriends an older, rich socialite (guest star Shirley MacLaine) in the all-new “Back-Up Plan” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-518) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

Guest Cast: Shirley MacLaine as June Dolloway.
So Rachel will audition for a tv Pilot...............'Sing'?  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 8:02 pm

I’m surprised people are still taking Ryan “I lie” Murphy at face value.

Let’s take one of the implications of his interview, that the McKinley Noobs had to be shut down because with Cory’s death, their purpose in furthering Finn’s journey was over.

So then the McKinley Narrative and Noobs  were props for Finn’s SL and journey?

Seriously?

In this intervIew of the Hollywood Reporter:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-ryan-murphy-season-four-spoilers-concert-tour-372376              

before Season 4 Ryan made it abundantly clear he expected the Noobs to become stars,  for THEM to anchor the McKinley narrative and extend the life of the show, and in addition, to tour (something the original cast was not willing to do anymore) to connect with the fans.

QUOTE:
“The other thing we wanted to do was repopulate the school with the next group of core characters. We've done that not so necessarily well; every year we'd add one or two new people and then we wouldn't necessarily follow their stories as much as perhaps we should have. We wanted to add a new group of four or five new kids who are sophomores now and hopefully they would take us through a couple more years and we can really follow their growth as well”

They were considered the future of Glee and it’s very clear that Ryan was thinking beyond simply showing Finn’s (apparent) calling as a teacher.

If the Noobs had taken off and become stars, is anyone doubting that the narrative would have continued despite Cory’s death and the rack of resolution of Finn’s journey?  In season 4 for large chunks of screen time  Finn was servicing THEIR story, (Noobs)  not vice versa as this revisionist spin by Ryan is now weaving.  Finn was MIA in some stories where the Noobs were being developed.  You don’t lavish that much time and focus on characters who are subservient to Finn’s story.  IF anything, Cory in Season 4 lost the leading character status he had previously.  (I swear I will NOT for now speculate how RM might have contributed to Cory’s feelings of insecurity that COULD HAVE contributed to his drug  relapse too much..maybe later)

Now of course it was convenient for Finn to be the “anchor” that tied both narratives supposedly together, but the one fundamental question that Cory’s death has left hanging is the one everyone involved in the show and fandom was asking.  Could the Noobs maintain a narrative by themselves once the last of the Seniors exited  the building.  That is the great unknown, but that is different from saying that the existence of the Noobs was primarily to construct a narrative around one character.   Hell, Rachel didn’t get the cast of characters supporting her that supposedly Finn was getting for Season 4.

This BS rationale pinning everything conveniently on Cory's death lets Ryan pretend that his great experiment was not a bust, to whitewash that the Noobs truly did not take off, and to convince others he really intended all along for Cory to be the “star” of the McKinley narrative.  It also is a balm for those Noob lovers to rationalize that their beloved Noobs, who were publicly humiliated in the last 5 episodes of the McKinley narrative, were not “failures” in any way, shape or form to RIB or FOX.  Yet the way they exited and were shoved off the show indicates otherwise. CLEARLY.

So the pretense can be maintained that  the Noobs and their narrative was a “success”.

If someone believes that other than teenagers and tweens there is Golden Gate bridge I’m willing to sell for twenty bucks.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 8:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

WITH NEW OPPORTUNITIES COME NEW CHALLENGES ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, APRIL 29, ON FOX

Rachel jeopardizes her “Funny Girl” lead when she auditions for a television pilot. Meanwhile, Mercedes (guest star Amber Riley) tries to help get Santana in on her recording deal, and Blaine befriends an older, rich socialite (guest star Shirley MacLaine) in the all-new “Back-Up Plan” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 29 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-518) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

And nothing for Kurt. Of course.  badday 

I don't think that I can state adequately just how idiotic Rachel is. She's achieved her dream in record time and it's suddenly not good enough and she's ready to throw it all away. I just can't...

And don't get be started on Blaine again...  sadica 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 9:38 pm

Actually I expect Kurt's reaction to Blaine getting the preferential treatment by the socialite. If they perform before her I expect some buildup to Kurt expecting his big break. I'm not convinced he's shut out of the episode, Glee's summaries are notoriously unreliable.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2014, 9:43 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 12 Tumblr_n43liiiN6h1r66wwpo1_500

Oh, how I wish that klaineforever would split up forever.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 9:44 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 12 Tumblr_n43liiiN6h1r66wwpo1_500

Oh, how I wish that klaineforever would split up forever.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/15/2014, 9:46 pm

So Kurt's knows about Eli C.  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/15/2014, 9:56 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Razz And then one of the writers will be called 'Bryan'?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next