Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 4/23/2014, 5:19 pm

I'm looking at the blurb for ep 20 and there are few things that don't make a huge amount of sense.

"Rachel contemplates leaving Broadway behind for a future in television, Sam and Mercedes consider splitting to save their careers and Blaine truly steps into the spotlight at NYADA."

I'm not going to bother with the Samcedes storyline because it's really not worth getting into (they bore me) or the fact that Kurt's storyline (along with Santana's and Artie's) don't warrant mention here.

If the location change is going through, then there is no question that Rachel will be quitting Funny Girl to jump on the tv project prospect and whether or not that prospect actually comes through for her won't matter in the grand scheme of things. If she quits Funny Girl, her Broadway career will be dead. No one will take a chance on an actress who proves herself to be unreliable over the long term and this would be building on her lies to her employers abut missing a show in order to audition for another job. Rachel end up going to LA because she's done in NY. She'd have blown her chance beyond recovery and going to LA might be the only option open to her to find work. Which would be ironic given how resistant she was to the very idea when Finn floated it in season 4.

As for Blaine, stepping into the spotlight can be either a good thing or a bad thing. June is steering him in the direction that she wants {GoBR just confirmed that he will be singing All of Me), but thus far Blaine has failed to make much of an impression at NYADA. Putting him in the spotlight before he's ready for it could easily blow up in his face. And if this effort is successful, why would Blaine go to LA? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to stay in NY and build on his new success? One of two things happens - either Blaine's big performance goes over well and the LA storyline is a great opportunity that opens up for him, or it's unsuccessful and like Rachel, Blaine goes to LA because he ruins his chances in NY.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  M&M 4/23/2014, 9:41 pm

Story of my Life is out.

Link to CCN
http://chriscolfernews.com/post/83668270316/story-of-my-life-glee-cast-version

Chris sounds wonderful. Darren sounds good too (except for one reaching note). I think I may buy this. Much more even than they have been.

That said, I think the end part where Darren is doing his "vocal runs" or whatever, is where Kurt realizes that June wants Blaine, not him. Going to cry now.  No 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/23/2014, 9:47 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 22 Tumblr_n4if84WnRs1qe476yo3_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 22 Tumblr_n4if84WnRs1qe476yo1_500

he looks so good, and cute
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:00 pm

M&M wrote:Story of my Life is out.

Link to CCN
http://chriscolfernews.com/post/83668270316/story-of-my-life-glee-cast-version

Chris sounds wonderful. Darren sounds good too (except for one reaching note). I think I may buy this. Much more even than they have been.

That said, I think the end part where Darren is doing his "vocal runs" or whatever, is where Kurt realizes that June wants Blaine, not him. Going to cry now.  No 

I won't be watching this, it will be too painful.

All Kurt's hard work, all his dreams of being a star, just snatched away.  crycry

Why the hell would they think the viewers would want to see this again?

Blaine could have told her that they are a team and share, just like is willing to do, but no, Blaine would never help his fiance.  :angry:

Kurt could have been discovered by someone else in that room with June and Blaine and all those people when they are singing "Piece Of My Heart".

I hope this episode gets the worse ratings this season.  :angry: 

I'll bet Blaine is smug as.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/23/2014, 10:11 pm

That adorable picture of Chris and June makes me want to talk about his episode. Can I say I love that Kurt and Rachel's story parallels each other and it really does say a lot about who their characters are. Rachel is performing for "Broadway Bitches" because she has to and Kurt is helping at the retirement home because he wants to. Kurt will obviously get much more out of it helping than Rachel. I am glad that Chris wrote in this little win for Kurt.

I also suspect that picture of him holding up the play flyer is him telling them all about it, but they all are going to be at the BB thing with Rachel. Even Blaine is at BB, probably because June wants him there, but still... Kurt still goes and does his thing and I am sure, is very proud of it as he should be. I think it will be a funny and touching episode.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:27 pm

M&M wrote:That adorable picture of Chris and June makes me want to talk about his episode. Can I say I love that Kurt and Rachel's story parallels each other and it really does say a lot about who their characters are. Rachel is performing for "Broadway Bitches" because she has to and Kurt is helping at the retirement home because he wants to. Kurt will obviously get much more out of it helping than Rachel. I am glad that Chris wrote in this little win for Kurt.

I also suspect that picture of him holding up the play flyer is him telling them all about it, but they all are going to be at the BB thing with Rachel. Even Blaine is at BB, probably because June wants him there, but still... Kurt still goes and does his thing and I am sure, is very proud of it as he should be. I think it will be a funny and touching episode.

I think this episode will be lovely.

And poor Kurt, his so called friends, if they don't go, they don't care about him at all.  :( 
Kurt has such a big heart.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 22 Tumblr_n4igodGmXX1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:33 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 22 Tumblr_n4ifzaGJMq1qe476yo1_500

Bet Chris was fanboying over Star Wars.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:42 pm

Chris always when there is something bad coming up for Kurt he tweets or instagrams something good to try and cheer the fans up.  Smile 

Keeping promoting your episode Chris, because I am smiling already.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/23/2014, 10:45 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 22 Tumblr_n4ifzaGJMq1qe476yo1_500

Bet Chris was fanboying over Star Wars.  Razz

Chris scored Billy Dee Williams and Tim Conway?! I love his episode for that reason alone.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/23/2014, 10:46 pm

Story of my life is OK, but I really wish we didn't have Darren singing on so many songs with Chris now. I am just so sick of hearing his voice right now. It isn't even that he sounds bad on it--it is actually a good song for him to sing because it doesn't put him outside his range--but I just can't enjoy hearing him over and over and over and over and over. The song will sell very well since it is a current song.

I am excited about the picture Chris posted though. Just how big are those shoes he is wearing? I know he says he has big feet, but those shoes look huge!

I can't wait to hear more about Chris' episode. It amazes me how few spoilers we have about it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/23/2014, 10:47 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Chris always when there is something bad coming up for Kurt he tweets or instagrams something good to try and cheer the fans up.  Smile 

Keeping promoting your episode Chris, because I am smiling already.  Smile

Agree 100%. wub wub 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 10:58 pm

"Story Of My Life" should have been Kurt and Artie.

Darren just puts me off the song completely, because I am also sick and tired of hearing him sing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/23/2014, 11:00 pm

Just listened to WAke Me Us on GOBR. I hate what the did to it. The made it a ballad, and it just doesn't work for me. It takes all the toe tapping fun that makes you want to sing along when you hear it on the radio and makes it really dull.

Haven't listened to it yet, but Rachel does sing the rose.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/23/2014, 11:05 pm

ColferInspired wrote:"Story Of My Life" should have been Kurt and Artie.

Darren just puts me off the song completely, because I am also sick and tired of hearing him sing.

Kevin would have been awesome on story of my life. Actually he could have done well on wake me up too.

Still shaking my head that we are getting two Rachel solos next week after her three solos and a duet last night. As I said the other day, I don't usually complain about Rachel singing too much, but five solos and one duet in two episodes is ridiculous.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/23/2014, 11:09 pm

"Piece Of My Heart" is out.

Blarren stans are officially tone death.

Have not heard it, but it must be really that bad, as I can't find it on my dash.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/23/2014, 11:13 pm

Just listened to piece of my heart, and I think it may be the worst song ever recorded for glee. There's no energy in it. No passion. It was a horrible song choice for both Shirley MacLaine and Darren. Just dreadful.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/23/2014, 11:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Just listened to piece of my heart, and I think it may be the worst song ever recorded for glee.  There's no energy in it. No passion.  It was a horrible song choice for both Shirley MacLaine and Darren.  Just dreadful.

I think you were too kind.

It's downright embarrassing.  Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/23/2014, 11:17 pm

The rose is very pretty. A nice song for Lea's voice, though she does over sing it at times when she improvises a bit. I used to love this song when I was a kid.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/23/2014, 11:19 pm

Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Just listened to piece of my heart, and I think it may be the worst song ever recorded for glee.  There's no energy in it. No passion.  It was a horrible song choice for both Shirley MacLaine and Darren.  Just dreadful.

It's downright embarrassing.   Shocked 

I just couldn't bring myself to be harsh towards Shirley. I was originally going to say that Darren isn't the worst thing on the song.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/23/2014, 11:21 pm

Do wop (that thing) isn't my type of song. It seems a bit of a mess to me, and it seems like a huge waste of both Amber and Naya's talent.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/23/2014, 11:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:

It's downright embarrassing.   Shocked 

I just couldn't bring myself to be harsh towards Shirley.  I was originally going to say that Darren isn't the worst thing on the song.

She's 80, I don't think anybody had the heart to tell her she shouldn't sing..

I love Shirley but even in her heyday her voice was competent at best (her singing wasn't really up to par on "Sweet Charity")
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/23/2014, 11:43 pm

Uff I don't want to be harsh with Shirley, but her voice sounds weary and sounds like is difficult for her to reach some notes; for me this song is mostly Darren singing and I'm not even sure if he's able to save it.

As for Wake me Up, is a nice ballad but I miss the energy and original sound that it has the original one.

The story of my life, I'm not a directioner and only I looked up for this song after I found Chris and Darren will sing it, and all I can say is fine to me. Not so bad, not so good.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2014, 12:25 am

what other one direction song glee has done other than "story of my life" and "you don't know you are beautiful"?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2014, 12:41 am

fantastica wrote:what other one direction song glee has done other than "story of my life" and "you don't know you are beautiful"?

I had to google this, Warblers sang in season four Live While We're Young.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next