Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 4/16/2014, 1:07 pm

M&M wrote:
sheny wrote:
Glee Episode 5x20 Title

The Untitled Rachel Berry Project

So Rachel will get whatever pilot she tries out for. Out to Hollywood for her. Seems season 6 really will be all Rachel all the time. No thanks.

If that's the case, please show... write Kurt out so I can stop watching already. Am so tired of everything revolving around Rachel all the time.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 1:19 pm

Well last year's season finale had a cameo appearance of Rachel Berry for like 4 minutes top, so I'm not gonna lie, I'm not going to complain that this year's finale has a lot of Rachel.  Razz 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/16/2014, 1:21 pm

Ranwing wrote:
M&M wrote:
sheny wrote:
Glee Episode 5x20 Title

The Untitled Rachel Berry Project

So Rachel will get whatever pilot she tries out for. Out to Hollywood for her. Seems season 6 really will be all Rachel all the time. No thanks.

If that's the case, please show... write Kurt out so I can stop watching already. Am so tired of everything revolving around Rachel all the time.
''=

Agree 100%,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/16/2014, 1:38 pm

I have a new theory. There was rumor a while back that season 6 would essentially be a Rachel spin off. If this is the case, hence the move, maybe the 5 regulars were given the option of moving on or continuing with the show with a potential for an actual spin off after the final season of Glee. Chord and Darren said yes, but maybe Chris said no. That is of course if speculation turns out to be true.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2014, 1:41 pm

At this moment everything is speculation, and sincerely I never believe Glee when it comes to be organize in advance, so even though I've to confess that I'll be sad if Chris screentime gets reduced, I prefer to wait and see. Probably around June/July everything will be more clear.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 1:45 pm

brisallie wrote:At this moment everything is speculation, and sincerely I never believe Glee when it comes to be organize in advance, so even though I've to confess that I'll be sad if Chris screentime gets reduced, I prefer to wait and see. Probably around June/July everything will be more clear.

banzai 

The voice of reason.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2014, 1:54 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:At this moment everything is speculation, and sincerely I never believe Glee when it comes to be organize in advance, so even though I've to confess that I'll be sad if Chris screentime gets reduced, I prefer to wait and see. Probably around June/July everything will be more clear.

banzai 

The voice of reason.

Thanks. But I don't think so I'm the voice of reason, at least by today I don't wanna feel pissed off 'cause of glee. I've had my days too. Days in which I want to stab the writers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 2:10 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:

banzai 

The voice of reason.

Thanks. But I don't think so I'm the voice of reason, at least by today I don't wanna feel pissed off 'cause of glee. I've had my days too. Days in which I want to stab the writers.

The funny things is , even at the upcoming May Upfronts  in NY, statements are issued  or appearances are made that imply one thing  and then reality doesn't really pan out with those perceptions.  For example, Naya went to the Upfronts in May 2012 and people assumed she's be a big part of Season 4.  She had a huge buildup in Season 3.    Last year Reilly said before Season 5 that NY would go to the next level and yet the show spent more than half the year 90 % McKinley.

Granted, who  is announced as regulars (or demoted) in the summer will give us better clues.

All I'm saying is that Chris may have a bigger or smaller role on Glee in S6, or stay about the same, but RIB is notorious for grand announcements that fizzle out.

What Ryan  did babble is that Glee will concentrate on six characters, so if not Chris, who are among those six characters?

OTOH, RM has bullshitted for so long that I'm amazed anyone takes what he says at face value even now about the Glee plans for S6.   Just spinning to make it seem the Noobs were there to service Finn's SL should be enough to know the man will say anything and doesn't give a fuck if it's an out and out lie.

Even *if* there is a spit narrative,  I don't think it's going to matter.

With a time jump, They will all be graduated or working successfully in their chosen profession, so it will be like the Lima/NY express train. Kurt if stationed in NY will fly out to LA at the drop of a hat and vice versa. Frequent Flyer miles will be racked up at an astronomical rate.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/16/2014, 2:29 pm

I don't think anyone takes whatever Ryan says at face value anymore. We all know he's the lying liar who lies.
But it's very obvious he has his favorites, both in characters/actors as settings (the choir room), and if he gets reasonable free rein in the last season of Glee he'll play them to the fullest, to the detriment of others he has a grudge against.

And it's not just Ryan's word vomit that has us speculating now: it's everything combined that has been happening lately. Something's up, that's for sure. Maybe they will be able to keep the lines closed untill after Glee is over, but all is not well BTS.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 2:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I don't think anyone takes whatever Ryan says at face value anymore. We all know he's the lying liar who lies.
But it's very obvious he has his favorites, both in characters/actors as settings (the choir room), and if he gets reasonable free rein in the last season of Glee he'll play them to the fullest, to the detriment of others he has a grudge against.

And it's not just Ryan's word vomit that has us speculating now: it's everything combined that has been happening lately. Something's up, that's for sure. Maybe they will be able to keep the lines closed untill after Glee is over, but all is not well BTS.

Lea has ALWAYS been a favorite and yet she got less screen time and songs in Season 4 didn't she?  Ryan may like Chord, but he liked him before and got bored by him.  Besides, I doubt RM has as much leeway on Glee now than he had before  when Glee was popular and making money hand over foot.  FOX I'm sure has reigned and put restrictions/limitation what he can do.  FOX marketing and Reilly IMO  would cut off their right arm before they let Chris get  off as a regular...LOL.  MY speculation, naturally.

I'm still stunned that tweeted photos of Chord, Lea and Darren have fans running  and  screaming (figuratively) IN MY OPINION, "the sky is falling".

The Noobs if I recall, particularly Melissa, were favorites of Ryan too.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/16/2014, 2:49 pm

at the end of S2 they heavily pushed hummelberry and NY and we all thought their NY part will get at least half hte screen time. the reality is that they are always C plot or less and were totally missing in at least 2 episodes. There was also hardly any NYADA scenes and you never seen them practice together. so much for hummelberry NY. since then I don't care who/what they are pushing at the end of the season.

i do wish that chris is busy w/ other projects. i so want him to play Peter Pan. i know so far it's not even a rumor just wishful thinking, but i am praying hard that this wish will come true.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 2:53 pm

fantastica wrote:
i do wish that chris is busy w/ other projects. i so want him to play Peter Pan. i know so far it's not even a rumor just wishful thinking, but i am praying hard that this wish will come true.

God, that would be fantastic. What Networks Gods do we pray to to make this happen?

BTW, this episode "Tested" was a great audition piece to others to see how Chris could play other roles... Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/16/2014, 2:58 pm

Lea is still marketable, so I'm not surprised that the show is going to pimp her out as much as possible. And for some reason that I cannot understand (maybe because the section of my brain that translates idiocy is totally burned out), RM is still trying to make Chord and Darren happen. This is typical Ryan Murphy bullshit, where he will drive something into the ground rather than admit that he was wrong.

As for Chris... I have no worries about him. He's likely got a line of offers waiting for him and if the show does do a split narrative with Rachel and Blam in LA and Kurt, Santana and Mercedes perhaps in NYC, then I can be happy. The reduced screen time (if that is the case) will give Chris freedom for outside projects that he's had to turn down until now. And if a split narrative means that Kurt gets his own storylines away from Blaine (even if it means reduced screen time), I'm going to be more than satisified.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/16/2014, 3:21 pm

Ranwing wrote:Lea is still marketable, so I'm not surprised that the show is going to pimp her out as much as possible. And for some reason that I cannot understand (maybe because the section of my brain that translates idiocy is totally burned out), RM is still trying to make Chord and Darren happen. This is typical Ryan Murphy bullshit, where he will drive something into the ground rather than admit that he was wrong.

As for Chris... I have no worries about him. He's likely got a line of offers waiting for him and if the show does do a split narrative with Rachel and Blam in LA and Kurt, Santana and Mercedes perhaps in NYC, then I can be happy. The reduced screen time (if that is the case) will give Chris freedom for outside projects that he's had to turn down until now. And if a split narrative means that Kurt gets his own storylines away from Blaine (even if it means reduced screen time), I'm going to be more than satisified.

Great post, Some very good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/16/2014, 10:18 pm

Let the speculation begin for Chris being in Peter Pan!

5.19 Extended Summary + Credits
OVERVIEW: Glee - 05 - Old Dog, New Tricks (06-May-2014 (T))

EPISODE: 5ARC19

AIR DATE: 06-May-2014 (T)

RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes

CONCEPT: Santana helps Rachel do damage control for her flagging public image; Kurt tries to help a home for retired Broadway performers with their production of Peter Pan; to prove he is responsible, Sam adopts a dog - despite Mercedes’ objections.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

AMBER RILEY Mercedes Jones

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by CHRIS COLFER
Directed by BRADLEY BUECKER
EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Rachel’s duplicitous actions come back to haunt her as news that she missed a performance of Funny Girl in order to audition for a TV pilot – and lied to producers about it – begins to hit the press. In order to prevent a wave of bad publicity that could sully her fresh image, Rachel enlists Santana’s help in rebranding herself. Deciding she needs to champion a worthwhile cause, she and the girls organize an all-female musical gala to benefit a local dog shelter (aptly titled “Broadway Bitches”), but Rachel soon realizes there is a marked difference between simply looking like a good person, and actually being one.

Kurt – who has been starting to feel inadequate in the wake of everyone else’s recent successes and finding himself excluded from the all-girl performance – befriends former Broadway star Maggie Banks, who is currently living in a senior-citizens home for retired performers. When he is given the chance to join the elderly cast in their production of Peter Pan, he seizes the opportunity, and tries to make a positive difference in the lives of Maggie, her friends, and her family. Meanwhile, the smitten Sam is eager to prove to Mercedes that he’s a responsible and dependable adult worthy of being considered husband (and father) material. To prove his point, he adopts a dog, but when “McConaughey” proceeds to destroy the apartment (and Mercedes’ expensive hair extensions), Sam must teach the dog some obedience or admit failure.

source
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 10:32 pm

bayth wrote:Let the speculation begin for Chris being in Peter Pan!

EPISODE:  5ARC19

AIR DATE:  06-May-2014 (T)

RUNNING TIME:  60 Minutes

CONCEPT:  Santana helps Rachel do damage control for her flagging public image; Kurt tries to help a home for retired Broadway performers with their production of Peter Pan; to prove he is responsible, Sam adopts a dog - despite Mercedes’ objections.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

AMBER RILEY  Mercedes Jones

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by  CHRIS COLFER
Directed by  BRADLEY BUECKER
EXTENDED SUMMARY:

Rachel’s duplicitous actions come back to haunt her as news that she missed a performance of Funny Girl in order to audition for a TV pilot – and lied to producers about it – begins to hit the press. In order to prevent a wave of bad publicity that could sully her fresh image, Rachel enlists Santana’s help in rebranding herself. Deciding she needs to champion a worthwhile cause, she and the girls organize an all-female musical gala to benefit a local dog shelter (aptly titled “Broadway Bitches”), but Rachel soon realizes there is a marked difference between simply looking like a good person, and actually being one.

Kurt – who has been starting to feel inadequate in the wake of everyone else’s recent successes and finding himself excluded from the all-girl performance – befriends former Broadway star Maggie Banks, who is currently living in a senior-citizens home for retired performers. When he is given the chance to join the elderly cast in their production of Peter Pan, he seizes the opportunity, and tries to make a positive difference in the lives of Maggie, her friends, and her family. Meanwhile, the smitten Sam is eager to prove to Mercedes that he’s a responsible and dependable adult worthy of being considered husband (and father) material. To prove his point, he adopts a dog, but when “McConaughey” proceeds to destroy the apartment (and Mercedes’ expensive hair extensions), Sam must teach the dog some obedience or admit failure.

source

This is going to be so good, because my guess there will be minimal Klaine.

And this is how to write a relationship without stupid love triangles or fights, or trying to make the other person jealous.

This is just so Kurt, thinking of others, helping people.

And no Klaine drama.

And some Kurtsies were worried.

Chris had free reign, which meant he could do what he wanted within the limits of the stories already being told.

And "Peter Pan".

Guess this will start even more speculation.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/16/2014, 10:35 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

CONCEPT:  Santana helps Rachel do damage control for her flagging public image; Kurt tries to help a home for retired Broadway performers with their production of Peter Pan; to prove he is responsible, Sam adopts a dog - despite Mercedes’ objections.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by  CHRIS COLFER
EXTENDED SUMMARY:

source

And this is how to write a relationship without stupid love triangles or fights, or trying to make the other person jealous.

And no Klaine drama.

Chris had free reign, which meant he could do what he wanted within the limits of the stories already being told.

And "Peter Pan".

I freaking love Chris so much! He is giving the girls MUCH needed female time after the smothering sausage fest we have gotten lately AND he is trying to show Rachel actually getting chewed out AND learning the difference between playing nice and being nice PLUS points out Kurt been left out in many things and shows Samcedes with Sam being, well Sam, having some adult issues, pets are important I have a pup myself and they are a lot of work Wink Jesus I am bitch slapping my past self for being so worried! Chris is amazing <3
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 10:49 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

SPECIAL GUESTS:

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by  CHRIS COLFER
EXTENDED SUMMARY:

source

And no Klaine drama.

And "Peter Pan".

I freaking love Chris so much! He is giving the girls MUCH needed female time after the smothering sausage fest we have gotten lately AND he is trying to show Rachel actually getting chewed out AND learning the difference between playing nice and being nice PLUS points out Kurt been left out in many things and shows Samcedes with Sam being, well Sam, having some adult issues, pets are important I have a pup myself and they are a lot of work ;)Jesus I am bitch slapping my past self for being so worried! Chris is amazing <3

Hey, I had a bout of depression myself and Glee doesn't help to make you feel better, so it is understandable how you felt, so you don't need to blame yourself for being worried.  neutre

But I felt when Chris said free reign which to me meant Ian and Brad gave him free reign (Ryan probably wanted it all focused on Klaine) that they told him to write what he wanted but it had to be connected to the stories they are telling so there is continuation.

The fact that he said free reign alleviated my worry as he does not lie to fans.

But it is hard when you have Ryan trying to push his favourites so hard, that you start thinking the worst of things.

And what a coincidence that this comes out after Ryan's rubbish interviews.  Rolling Eyes 

And Klainers are upset that there is no mention of Blaine in the summary.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/16/2014, 10:56 pm

SPECIAL GUESTS:

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by  CHRIS COLFER
EXTENDED SUMMARY:

source

Sounds  like it will     the best Glee episode   in a  long time.  I am  excited   about it.  I hope this  will be the best  rated  Glee  episode  this  season.   Glad  they seem  to be  no  Klaine drama. I admit  I was a little worried. Because if    Klaine had broke  up in Chris's episode, he would have gotten   hate from certain   Klainers.     If they had  been  a lot of  happy Klaine   in  his episode  some CrissColfer   shipers would   have  use the episode  to    try to prove  CrissColfer   is on.  Chris is amazing  person and writer.  Hope he will  write for Glee again.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2014, 11:03 pm

What? Did I read well? Kurt is having the chance to join a Peter Pan production? So awesome!

But...I can't avoid to think how this is similar to real life as NBC is planning to broadcast Peter Pan.

@ColfersInpired ,I don't know how mad are blainers now as I haven't been on tumblr, but I came across a comment on twitter that it said "No blaine...oh ok". It wasn't an outraged comment, but still I noticed the upsetting.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 4/16/2014, 11:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

SPECIAL GUESTS:

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by  CHRIS COLFER
EXTENDED SUMMARY:

source

And no Klaine drama.

And "Peter Pan".

I freaking love Chris so much! He is giving the girls MUCH needed female time after the smothering sausage fest we have gotten lately AND he is trying to show Rachel actually getting chewed out AND learning the difference between playing nice and being nice PLUS points out Kurt been left out in many things and shows Samcedes with Sam being, well Sam, having some adult issues, pets are important I have a pup myself and they are a lot of work ;)Jesus I am bitch slapping my past self for being so worried! Chris is amazing <3

Hey, I had a bout of depression myself and Glee doesn't help to make you feel better, so it is understandable how you felt, so you don't need to blame yourself for being worried.  neutre

But I felt when Chris said free reign which to me meant Ian and Brad gave him free reign (Ryan probably wanted it all focused on Klaine) that they told him to write what he wanted but it had to be connected to the stories they are telling so there is continuation.

The fact that he said free reign alleviated my worry as he does not lie to fans.

But it is hard when you have Ryan trying to push his favourites so hard, that you start thinking the worst of things.

And what a coincidence that this comes out after Ryan's rubbish interviews.  Rolling Eyes 

And Klainers are upset that there is no mention of Blaine in the summary.  Razz

I am just so happy, my anxiety makes me nuts sometimes and Chris, sigh, Chris is my idol for a reason! Idc if people are mad that Blaine was not mentioned, Chris showed Blaine in the script and Artie is here too, he just is not making them the main plot. Chris gave the FEMALES much needed scree time and I am HAPPY for that! Instead of the same ol diva offs and fights, he have the girls HELPING each other and doing groups and volunteering and even had his own male character back off while also showing that Kurt feel left out and wants happiness. Chris is just so amazing, like the fans have ben screaming for humble Rachel who learns her lesson and the girls supporting each other and being friends and since Glee is obsessed with the only straight couple at the moment, he gave them a cute plot that has real life issues. Most people and couples DO get pets to show responsibilty, this is actually realistic for Sam or any person would do to prove they are responsible and dependable. Animals are a lot of work Wink Did I mention that I am LOVING the female screen time I am hearing about AND Chris giving Kurt an adorable plot? I just, ugh Chris is just perf  wub uhuhu mrgreen hola 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 11:15 pm

brisallie wrote:What? Did I read well? Kurt is having the chance to join a Peter Pan production? So awesome!

But...I can't avoid to think how this is similar to real life as NBC is planning to broadcast Peter Pan.

@ColfersInpired ,I don't know how mad are blainers now as I haven't been on tumblr, but I came across a comment on twitter that it said "No blaine...oh ok". It wasn't an outraged comment, but still I noticed the upsetting.

They are slightly miffed at the moment or disappointed.

Some Klainers are trying to reassure others that Blaine will be in the next summary.

But is nice to see so many happy Kurtsies.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 4/16/2014, 11:20 pm

Chris Colfer's episode sounds like it has the potential to be one of the funniest and most heart warming of the season. I'm really looking forward to it.
 wub 
I'm also not at all surprised that the girls got some focus. I thought one of the most impressive rings Chris did in Struck by Lightning was write very good material for his female characters. It's not something many writers do well these days.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/16/2014, 11:31 pm

opals wrote:Chris Colfer's episode sounds like it has the potential to be one of the funniest and most heart warming of the season. I'm really looking forward to it.
 wub 
I'm also not at all surprised that the girls got some focus. I thought one of the most impressive rings Chris did in Struck by Lightning was write very good material for his female characters. It's not something many writers do well these days.

Great post. I also think Chris Colfer's episode will be one of the funniest and most heartwarming episode of the season. I am looking forward to it and it have not been looking forward to a Glee episode in a long time. This season especially. Glad the girls will get some focus in his episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 11:34 pm

Song for 19.

Werewolves Of London - Artie and Sam.

So, they are getting two songs.  neutre 

I want to know what the others are.

This shows what a generous person Chris is.

He loves woman. All his hero's are women, not one man among them, that I know of.

He is a true male feminist.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next