Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  brisallie 4/12/2014, 12:14 am

fantastica wrote:^ wait, is this supposed to be some sort of flash back? because santana is still in cheerios, but kurt's hair is so post season 3 (shouldn't he get his bangs and pudgy cheeks backs?)

I think is more like a fantasy in which the old self of Kurt, Santana,Tina, Sam and Blaine tell something not so nice to rachel, or cheer her up. Probably they mentioned something related to the past.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2014, 12:40 am

Have no idea who the actress is from Facts of Life.

Only heard it mentioned a few times.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/12/2014, 12:42 am

ColferInspired wrote:Have no idea who the actress is from Facts of Life.

Only heard it mentioned a few times.

Okay, thank you. We will find out soon.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2014, 2:00 am

opals wrote:
I doubt that’s going to happen. Shirley McClaine is 80 years old, maybe she can pass for 60 something but Blaine is barely legal and by making her interested in him sexually they will make her character look like a pedophile and I really don’t think they will do that to an actress of her calibre.

Is Shirley really that old? Hey, isn't Chris' script the one right after she makes her debut as Blaine's sugar momma? Maybe it will turn out she's really just a nutty nursing home patient that eloped. (She'd have to be a little nutty to prefer Blaine over Kurt).  Billy Dee can the be the orderly tracking her down. I wouldn't put it past Chris.  Smile 

Yes, she is born in 1934 and on April 24th she is turning 80.
I like this idea about Blaine and her character's storyline.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2014, 2:57 am

If supposedly the cliff hanger in 20 is about Blaine would anyone really care to watch next season?

Season 4 finale did nothing to keep viewers for 5 did it?

It did the opposite because many fans didn't want Klaine engaged.

Could the cliff hanger have something do with Kurt?

And if it had to do with Rachel, again I don't think many would care anymore as she gets things so damn easy.

We have no idea how 18 will turn out for Rachel or Blaine or even Mercedes.

But the episode is called "Back-up Plan".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Empty Love is a battlefield

Post  Kurt addict 4/12/2014, 6:04 am

I love Chris's voice on this song, I wish I could dial down Darren's so I could hear it better, even the little interludes of his voice sound so beautiful why was it not a solo it would of been perfect!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2014, 8:16 am

fantastica wrote:^ wait, is this supposed to be some sort of flash back? because santana is still in cheerios, but kurt's hair is so post season 3 (shouldn't he get his bangs and pudgy cheeks backs?)
It's probably a flashback to season 2 McKinley (because Blaine Warbler is there).

But they really messed up with Kurt's hair: they took the trouble to give Tina her blue streaked goth hair back, and even Blaine his season 2 Warbler hair, but they didn't even try with Kurt's hair.
Fail.  pauly 

ColferInspired wrote:If supposedly the cliff hanger in 20 is about Blaine would anyone really care to watch next season?

Season 4 finale did nothing to keep viewers for 5 did it?
And season 3's finale resulted in a fandom uproar, including also a big loss of viewers.  Rolling Eyes
Funny how both cliffhangers (and the subsequential loss of viewers) screwed Kurt over, huh?  dryy 

Since Glee's cliffhangers usually don't go anywhere (like Ryder leaving the glee club because of te catfishing, ugh) or are given only the tiniest bit of attention and aftermath when the show comes back (Quinn being hit by a truck anyone?) I wouldn't worry too much about it.

And anything and everything can change over the summer.  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/12/2014, 9:53 am

Well Santana hardly has Santana Season 2 hair either, and neither does Sam (it was Justin Bieber like more that year) so I think it's just Rachel's weird warped nightmares scenario with no real attempt at 100%  accuracy.[/quote]

Chris is so physically different that it makes sense to me Rachel would have a hard time imagining him as Season One Kurt, which is how he is dressed, when Sam and Blaine weren't even around,  I mean Tina is Season one also, so yea, it's all scrambled up anyways.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/12/2014, 10:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:It did the opposite because many fans didn't want Klaine engaged.

To be honest, I don't think most of the General Audience gives a shit, one way or the other, to whether Klaine is engaged or not. Sure subfans care and I think that would be Klainers or Kurt fans or Blaine fans, but no, nobody has ever shown to me with any evidence that such fans are such a large base that they can sway rating, audience share, etc.

Overall, just my opinion, the consistently poor writing of Glee for all characters and rehashed storylines for everyone tried all the viewers' patience.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2014, 10:16 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3x40cdVgU1sk4whgo1_500
[UHQ] New Kurt (Chris Colfer) still from 5.17, “Opening Night”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2014, 10:18 am

I wasn't actually meaning the GA, because of course they wouldn't care one iota about couples.

Of course the writing is terrible and the rehashing of storylines, favourite and interesting characters weren't used that was left of the original cast, to their true potential and it got offensive and boring.

Plus, we had bad and boring copies of several originals. And some that could not act at all.

They didn't have any cliff hanger that would interest anyone only Klainers and diehard Gleeks to tune in for the following season, Season 5.

Fox have said they want to lure the old audience and fans back.

And if like they say there could be a cliff hanger, then it will have to be something people will want to watch and see the outcome of to want to watch Season 6.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 4/12/2014, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/12/2014, 10:28 am

Buenos wrote:Overall, just my opinion, the consistently poor writing of Glee for all characters and rehashed storylines for everyone tried all the viewers' patience.

And add to that the fact that they sent half the original cast packing, and the remaining original cast members saw their screen time drastically reduced, including being left out of entire episodes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/12/2014, 10:32 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:Overall, just my opinion, the consistently poor writing of Glee for all characters and rehashed storylines for everyone tried all the viewers' patience.

And add to that the fact that they sent half the original cast packing, and the remaining original cast members saw their screen time drastically reduced, including being left out of entire episodes.

Definitely, I was going to edit my response to add that. What shows other than Glee fucking cut out so much of their core cast that compensated somewhat for the poor writing with their chemistry?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2014, 10:57 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3x6tpCDbo1qbdepdo1_500
New Still of Kurt and Mercedes from 5.17, “Opening Night” [UHQ]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/12/2014, 11:26 am

Wasn't Chris pictured with this suit just this week? Or were those older? Have they done some sort of reshoots only two weeks before?!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/12/2014, 11:52 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Wasn't Chris pictured with this suit just this week? Or were those older? Have they done some sort of reshoots only two weeks before?!

Probably they did some reshoots...Ok at this point I'm lost with Glee schedule. For instance some scenes for 'New New York' and 'Bash' were filmed back in February, but others only in March or even a couple of weeks ago. Apparently they're filming several episodes at the same time.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2014, 12:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xb5eLPJG1ql1znmo1_1280

So Becky, Jacob and Dave are there for Rachel's dream sequence. They couldn't bring Max Adler after Dave suicide attempt to show people how he's doing but they bring him back for this nonsense.   dryy

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/12/2014, 12:48 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xb5eLPJG1ql1znmo1_1280

So Becky, Jacob and Dave are there for Rachel's dream sequence. They couldn't bring Max Adler after Dave suicide attempt to show people how he's doing but they bring him back for this nonsense.   dryy

Agree 100%. They should of brought Max Adler back at least once to show people how Dave was doing after his suicide attempt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2014, 12:59 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xb5eLPJG1ql1znmo1_1280

I can't believe Max agreed to come back for only this.
(Well I can: money is money and work is work, but jeez: this is more like an insult, especially after the way they left Dave in the hospital.)

Wow, Glee, how classy.  blinkk
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/12/2014, 1:16 pm

I have to say this... I am so tired of Rachel's "woe is me, the world is against me and wants me to fail" bullshit. This self-indulgent child has been absolutely blessed with the most amazing good fortune in her life and has had probably the easiest path to stardom that I've ever seen a tv show try to sell. Karofsky didn't give a fart about Rachel. She was a convenient target for him, but it was absolutely nothing personal about it. That was saved for Kurt and it's yet another case of other characters being twisted into props for Ms. Berry's ego-centric world view.

The whole Broadway debut is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth that everyone is going so far out of their way to ensure that Rachel's debut is successful. Kurt's trying to insulate her from having to deal with criticism. I can understand Schu coming to see her since despite their differences, she was his pet. Sue coming along, on the other hand, makes absolutely no sense as I doubt that she said more than three words to Rachel in the entire series. They're just bringing her in because....

Is her debut important? To Rachel, her entire life depends on it. And to those that she's closest to, I would expect some serious interest in support. But this "drop everything because Rachel can't be allowed to break a sweat over anything" is really tiresome. Just once... let Rachel stand on her own two feet since she's such a fucking "adult".

I really just don't have any interest in watching an episode where no one will have anything to do than just dance around Rachel the whole time.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2014, 3:15 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xi5iStvi1rojy6eo1_r1_500

Does this mean they are doing "Who Let the Dogs Out" for Chris' episode?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2014, 3:46 pm

^Ooooooh, I hope Chris wasn't joking with that mash-up of 'Cats' and 'Who Let The Dogs Out'.   Razz  hiphopa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2014, 3:59 pm

Brittany will be back in ep. 5x20.
x

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2014, 4:02 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xlr3NyOY1r4ezfzo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xlr3NyOY1r4ezfzo4_250
Chris Parnell on the set of “Glee”

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xl3osPUx1r4ezfzo6_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xl3osPUx1r4ezfzo3_250

Jane Lynch and Matthew Morrison film “Glee”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/12/2014, 7:07 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Tumblr_n3xi5iStvi1rojy6eo1_r1_500

Does this mean they are doing "Who Let the Dogs Out" for Chris' episode?

Is this song the same from the 90's that was sung by Baha Men? (I had to google it, but the moment I listened to the song I immediately recognized it) ...umm I have to see this  Razz is like a classic.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next