Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+28
angelnessa
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
Vir Cotto
AnneNeville
MoviesAreLife
opals
kac
M&M
brisallie
Jellyrolls
Kurt addict
coxfire
Glorfindel
Buenos
Delight
tanita_mors
Lottie2303
Georgette888
sheny
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Ranwing
Divalicious
bayth
32 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 10:06 pm

Buenos wrote:Actually I expect Kurt's reaction to Blaine getting the preferential treatment by the socialite.  If they perform before her I expect some buildup to Kurt expecting his big break.  I'm not convinced he's shut out of the episode, Glee's summaries are notoriously unreliable.

After seeing tonight's episode, with Blaine's jealousy and insecurity about Kurt being such a star at NYADA (and having hot guys hanging on his every word), it certainly puts Blaine accepting this socialite's help into a new light. He's jealous of Kurt, so taking an opportunity that should have gone to him? Suddenly not nearly so innocent.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  sheny 4/16/2014, 1:01 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 13 Tumblr_n43pidRzyK1qg49w0o4_500

So who is lying Chord or Ryan?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/16/2014, 1:03 am

we all know who is lying - the liar! (the one who lies all the time)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/16/2014, 1:32 am

Yes, most likely it's Ryan. Or Darren and Chord are playing a stupid joke on Klaine fans.
If this break up is going to be the cliffhanger for Klaine in the season finale why are they spoiling it so early?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 4/16/2014, 2:26 am

Can we entertain the possibility that Chris isn't coming back next season? Maybe that's what this DaLeaStreet crap has been about. I know Ryan Murphy is an asshole, who would happily shove Kurt aside in order to promote the Boner Boys, but I can't see Fox letting him. They, at least, know which side their bread is buttered on. However, if Chris asked to be let out of his contract, maybe because he had something else to do, and they agreed, then the Terrible Trio would all that's left.

It just seems to me Lea "hanging out" with those two idiots means something's going on behind the scenes.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 3:12 am

Vir Cotto wrote:Can we entertain the possibility that Chris isn't coming back next season?  

No.

This tweet from his PR person regarding Europe Book signing:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 13 Tumblr_n3m66wNY5W1qe476yo1_500
Obviously his tour is dependent when Glee starts filming again.  

In one of the "100" party interviews Chris himself said the last year and half of Glee will involve 60 hour work weeks again.

Ryan Murphy says he wants Chris to write an episode in Season 6 and maybe direct the episode.
He also said that Klaine is a major storyline of Season 6.

Al this talk of Chris not coming back has zero  basis on anything that has been said or written in the last year any of the PTB.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 3:36 am

At the least per the previews Chris/Kurt has singing lines in the "Pumpin Blood" number, which is the one that takes place in the gay nightclub/bar.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/16/2014, 6:57 am

Vir Cotto wrote:Can we entertain the possibility that Chris isn't coming back next season? Maybe that's what this DaLeaStreet crap has been about. I know Ryan Murphy is an asshole, who would happily shove Kurt aside in order to promote the Boner Boys, but I can't see Fox letting him. They, at least, know which side their bread is buttered on. However, if Chris asked to be let out of his contract, maybe because he had something else to do, and they agreed, then the Terrible Trio would all that's left.

It just seems to me Lea "hanging out" with those two idiots means something's going on behind the scenes.
I've been thinking about this too.
Chris probably won't be let go out of his contract (they'll need Kurt to be dragged to the inevitable Klaine wedding  vomit2 , and as you said: Fox won't let him go), but it could be he has negotiated more time off to do other projects next season, while Ryan focuses on his little darlings Lea, Darren and Chord.

Chris' July schedule could involve more than just waiting for Glee to start again: there might be another project taking up his time then, which he has to schedule his book signing around.

Whatever it is, there's definitely something going on BTS, and that Daleastreet nonsense is part of it.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/16/2014, 7:45 am

I agree with all who think Chris will be limited next season. To me, it seems obvious in the cagey answers Ryan gave about him, only referencing Kurt in terms of Klaine or Chris writing an episode. Blamchel will be the go to relationship next year. They are the three heading to Hollywood. One of the interviews even said not everyone (from their already limited cast) will be going to the new location. Chris and Kevin are the only other regulars and Kurt and Artie have actually made lives for themselves in NYC.

Just because Murphy said that Klaine will be big, does not mean that Kurt needs to be around. It could be another long distance, or more likely to me at least, Blaine will be making his way in Hollywood, dating around, etc, and work on himself before deciding that the only thing he is missing in his life is Kurt, maybe during the last few episodes.

Unless Chris has something else lined up, I am really shocked by all of this. I hate Klaine, I hate Blam, but I never thought that Chris would be the one left out in the cold (do the other three have better contracts?). This is especially odd considering Chris always talks in terms of having a year and a half left. Also, I find it odd only because at episode 100, Kevin Reilly said that the three that would always be on were Lea, Chris, and Darren (in addition to Alla's tweet about a busy July). No mention of Chord. Shortly thereafter, the Daleastreet garbage started. I don't know if this is something Chris asked for or if Murphy convinced Fox that they could save money by going this route. Why you would sideline your only actual gay cast member when you tout gay rights, I will never know.

I know everyone seems down about this, but as much as I hate Glee is also as much as I love seeing Chris on my screen. Glee has taught me one thing and that's that I always need to prepare for the worst. This would literally be the worst.

Could this be why Chris is starting to branch out with Hot in Cleveland?

Sorry, my thoughts are all over the place.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 8:20 am

Hot In Cleveland is before Alla tweeted about Chris's July schedule.

If they do time jump, Kurt would have already finished Nyada, as Artie probably has finished film school.

Though it is interesting how Ian and Brad have said things similar to each other, but nothing on what Ryan is talking about.

Blam and Blamchel will definitely sink the show, if it happens.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/16/2014, 8:44 am

I don't think we can trust most of what Ryan said in this interview, except that "Daleastreet" will be the focus. So either Kurt is still around a lot (which means we'll see Chris on our screens weekly) or he's not (which means Chris has more time for other projects, and since S6 planning is happening now, Chris will have time to get some good projects).

Trying to look at the bright side here. Anyway, Chris is too smart to be played by TPTB.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/16/2014, 9:23 am

I wonder if making Rachel and Blam the new "power trio"of Glee will mean the end of Hummelberry. Chris and Lea have such and amazing chemistry and the writers spent almost 5 years developing their relationship, throwing it away now for that snoozefest Blamchel will be the dumbest thing they can do.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/16/2014, 9:51 am

I would not believe anything that comes from Murphy either. For some reason he's not talked about Kurt in the last year or two that much at all and this recent "interview" which I interpreted just a a step above a simple press release was some sort of self gratification which was full of crap. I doubt even Brad or Ian knew he was going to do that. "Ask Brad or Ian." or whatever was the essential of that trifle.

I feel dumping Kurt entirely, even if for some episodes, would upset a lot of general audience not to mention the few Kurtsies they've got left. Recurring regular? I do think both Lea and Chris have contract negotiation either on the way right now, or then they signed something already before the 100th episode shenanigans because they were paraded around the press together quite prominantly.

But it is nice to speculate because for if anything it makes good entertainment and should be infact seen just as that. Of course it would be upsetting if Chris would not be listed as a regular because he would lose money because of this shit show but before it happens I'm sure Fox will keep paying him to the bitter end as regular. (If not, then I'd be truly upset.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 10:11 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 13 Tumblr_n43zgcWNnz1r4ezfzo1_250

1. Lovefool (Glee Cast Version)
  2. NYC (Glee Cast Version)
  3. I’m the Greatest Star (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Who Are You Now (Glee Cast Version)
  5. Pumpin Blood (Glee Cast Version)

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/16/2014, 10:27 am

Kurt has lines on Pumpin Blood right?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 10:38 am

Ireth wrote:Kurt has lines on Pumpin Blood right?                          

By the promo he does.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/16/2014, 10:43 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 13 Tumblr_n43zgcWNnz1r4ezfzo1_250

Do we have any idea who are singing these (other than Rachel singing ITGS)? And Who are You Now is a Funny girl song, so safe to assume that is Rachel as well.

I'm guessing that the Will and Sue song is NYC. Do we know about Lovefool?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 10:48 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 13 Tumblr_n43zgcWNnz1r4ezfzo1_250

Do we have any idea who are singing these (other than Rachel singing ITGS)? And Who are You Now is a Funny girl song, so safe to assume that is Rachel as well.

I'm guessing that the Will and Sue song is NYC.  Do we know about Lovefool?  

Could this be the number with Chris, Naya and Amber perhaps?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/16/2014, 10:53 am

I actually also have this feeling Chris could only be limited avaibale next season. Maybe I am totally wrong and I believe FOX will not let him go. But maybe some arrangement will be made and it is also Chris decision? I would hope for him to jump off the ship if he can. On a very selfish note, I also wonder about ratings in case Kurt is not around anymore.

We have to wait and see. In case Chris really leaves/limited capacity, it must be a very recent development.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/16/2014, 10:57 am

If Chris's appearences on Glee next season are more limited (and I'm taking that with a huge grain of salt), I'm getting the feeling that it's Chris's choice. I can see him getting fed up with Glee and being forever tied to Blaine and often not being used as more than a prop for Rachel's and Blaine's storylines. So if Chris has some outside projects and wants to cut back in order to take advantage of them, more power to him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2014, 11:02 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I actually also have this feeling Chris could only be limited avaibale next season. Maybe I am totally wrong and I believe FOX will not let him go. But maybe some arrangement will be made and it is also Chris decision? I would hope for him to jump off the ship if he can. On a very selfish note, I also wonder about ratings in case Kurt is not around anymore.

We have to wait and see. In case Chris really leaves/limited capacity, it must be a very recent development.

Ryan is not on the same page as Brad and Ian.

Ratings will drop even further.

Chris can act, Darren and Chord can't.

I think Ryan has suddenly gone insane or he trying to cause drama to get media attention.

This is like Graduation Gate all over again, only this time I hope Chris knows what is really going on and there won't be the same embarassment and throwing Chris under the bus like last time if he does any interviews.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/16/2014, 11:12 am

^Ryan is so full of crap he needs toiletpaper when he sneezes.

Jellyrolls wrote:Do we have any idea who are singing these (other than Rachel singing ITGS)? And Who are You Now is a Funny girl song, so safe to assume that is Rachel as well.

I'm guessing that the Will and Sue song is NYC.  Do we know about Lovefool?  
NYC is Sue and Will, and 'Who Are You Now' must be Rachel. I expect 'Pumpin Blood' to be a group number, so the only song unaccounted for is 'Lovefool'. I hope it's the Santana/Kurt/Mercedes song that was rumored.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/16/2014, 11:28 am

This whole "Daleastreet " is IMO being way overblown by fandom. Mind you it could happen, but as of now there isn't even a SL between them apparently through the end of this season.

Lea and Chord love to tweet and take photos and make on set commentary , that's always been their MO and Darren isn't far behind. So obviously they all thought it was "cute " to start this trio thing, FOX doesn't see the harm, but other than that there is zippo evidence of some sort of separate narrative being being constructed around them specifically for S6 as of yet.

Chris still has most of his scenes even now with Lea other than Darren.

Through three NY episodes Chris has had the most screentime he's had in any consecutive episodes in nearly 2 years. So more screen time and songs equals being written off or sidelined next year?? What the hell?  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/16/2014, 12:46 pm

Glee Episode 5x20 Title

The Untitled Rachel Berry Project

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/16/2014, 12:55 pm

sheny wrote:
Glee Episode 5x20 Title

The Untitled Rachel Berry Project

So Rachel will get whatever pilot she tries out for. Out to Hollywood for her. Seems season 6 really will be all Rachel all the time. No thanks.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next