Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
Georgette888
YaoiChick
Kurt addict
fantastica
Lottie2303
coxfire
Ireth
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
ColferInspired
bayth
Buenos
kac
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
TimF
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap94%5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 94% 
[ 16 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 4/4/2014, 1:40 pm

"Tested"

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Glee_s5ep16-1

BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY ON AN ALL-NEW "GLEE" TUESDAY, APRIL 15, ON FOX

When the boys get tested for STDs, Artie tests positive for a disease and he's forced to tell his sexual partners. Meanwhile, Kurt and Blaine have relationship issues when Blaine puts on his "freshman fifteen" in the all-new "Tested" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-516) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

Guest Cast: Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones.
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2014, 8:42 pm

18 minutes to fatty Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 9:00 pm

I'm here and feeling like crap (it's that time of the month) so expect me to not be very nice about the Grease Stain. I'm here for hot sexy Kurt with men flirting with him and nothing else.  orageux2 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 9:03 pm

If we all thought that Blaine couldn't be more gross, we were just proven wrong.

Yum... topless Kurt doing push-ups! Now must wait for tumblr to provide the beautiful gifs.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/15/2014, 9:05 pm

Ranwing wrote:If we all thought that Blaine couldn't be more gross, we were just proven wrong.

Yum... topless Kurt doing push-ups! Now must wait for tumblr to provide the beautiful gifs.

Lol Ranwing, you stole my thoughts verbatim....mind twins!
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/15/2014, 9:07 pm

TimF wrote:
Ranwing wrote:If we all thought that Blaine couldn't be more gross, we were just proven wrong.

Lol Ranwing, you stole my thoughts verbatim....mind twins!

Yes to both of you. Also, Darren tried to oversell the voiceover.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 9:07 pm

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_n43i04dofJ1s5yr3ro1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/15/2014, 9:09 pm

Blaine is gross.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 9:10 pm

M&M wrote:Blaine is gross.

He is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 9:11 pm

Ok... let's go over just how disgusting Blaine is here (and I'm not talking about being covered in Cheese Puff dust, which is pretty gross).

1) Blaine is jealous of Kurt because Kurt is now the hot stud that all the guys are into and not him.
2) Kurt is now seen as leading man material.
3) Blaine senses a power dynamic shift between them and he doesn't like it.

Too fucking bad, cupcake. Suck on it!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/15/2014, 9:11 pm

Blaine's little monologue there just grossed me out more than his OTT eating. Kurt needs to run.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/15/2014, 9:12 pm

Ranwing wrote:Ok... let's go over just how disgusting Blaine is here (and I'm not talking about being covered in Cheese Puff dust, which is pretty gross).

1) Blaine is jealous of Kurt because Kurt is now the hot stud that all the guys are into and not him.

Furthermore, he is trying to sabotage Kurt. Really?!? And this is healthy?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/15/2014, 9:15 pm

At least we know Kurt didn't forget about, and at some point must have been told about, Eli C. Lol Blaine's offended face amused me.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2014, 9:15 pm

So wait, didn't Mercedes kick Sam out of the apartment? And now the promo says they are living together? OK, I'm confused.

Darren's voice over is just horrible. He is so overacted it's not even funny.

Shirtless Kurt doing pushups while Blaine shoves cronuts down his throat.

Didn't even need a fat suit for Blaine, did they.

So, Artie is the stud of the Brooklyn film school? Boys want to be him, girls want to do him? Artie dating three girls at once? OK. I love Kevin, but god, Artie being the school stud is as far fetched as Blaine not getting bullied and slushied at McKinley.

Look at all the guys drooling over Kurt. Take any of them, honey, take them all. Any of them are better than Kurt. So, Blaine is going to shove Cheetos down his throat, and say he's not comfortable with Kurt being a sexual object. Yeah, OK, Blaine. You suck.

Did Kurt really just say that him and Blaine hadn't been tested since the Eli C. debacle? Not a good idea, Kurt. And Blaine's reaction to Kurt mention STD. Typical Blaine. Annoyed about Kurt for his actions.

So, wait, Sam is the one of them guilting Artie about his STD? Sam? The one who has had more sexual partners than any of the guys on the show? And Sam and Blaine giving PSA about safe sex and STD's? OK, they have like one brain cell between them. Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 9:15 pm

Thank you Blaine, the walking PSA. Now please go shut up for the rest of the episode.

Have to admit that I burst out laughing at the sight of Artie in the STD costume.

Have I said that Blaine's an asshole this evening? No? Glad that I took care of that.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/15/2014, 9:17 pm

I just was able to watch the episode and what is Artie doing? does he has clamidia?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 9:19 pm

brisallie wrote:I just was able to watch the episode and what is Artie doing? does he has clamidia?

Artie's been the slut of film school and didn't have a wetsuit on his little diver when he went swimming.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/15/2014, 9:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:Ok... let's go over just how disgusting Blaine is here (and I'm not talking about being covered in Cheese Puff dust, which is pretty gross).

Great post.   Kurt in  my  opinion  has always  been  more   of man   than  Blaine. He might be/have been a bit more feminine than Blaine, but was always more of a man than Blaine, in my opinion.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/15/2014, 9:21 pm

I am literally done with all the Samcedes. Amber can leave now. So can Chord and Darren.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/15/2014, 9:21 pm

Kurt doing pushups, nice.

OK, I said I wasn't going to watch anymore, but I got sucked back in. So far tonight isn't too bad. I mean, Kurt, doing pushups.

Nice.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2014, 9:22 pm

So, now Mercedes is bringing Sam to church, and Sam thinks that church is an appropriate time to discuss sex? OK. That is appropriate, Sam.

This preacher dude is complete nonsense. Mercedes needs a new church. I just can't even say anything more about this. I am borderline offended by that whole church scene.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/15/2014, 9:23 pm

I'm loving this performance. Amber knows how to put emotion through a song.

@Ranwing, what? Artie the slut of film school? Wow...umm he should use protection.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/15/2014, 9:24 pm

I enjoyed Mercedes' performance but good god, the Samcedes crap is such a waste of time. Mercedes is obviously not a shallow chick easily swayed by his looks, so tell me how they'd ever work. He's all looks and no substance, she can do so much better.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2014, 9:25 pm

Best part of the show so far:

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_n43kovaA7B1shb5i6o2_500

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_n43kovaA7B1shb5i6o1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2014, 9:25 pm

M&M wrote:I am literally done with all the Samcedes. Amber can leave now. So can Chord and Darren.

They are way overdoing them. Does Amber need a solo in every episode she's in? And does she need to keep screaming?

About the Grease Stain... if this isn't throwing up all kinds of red flags about the state of their relationship, I don't know what it will take. Blaine is Terri Schuester - happy when he's the one in charge and has everyone panting after him but not happy when Kurt is the one that for a novel change everyone thinks is hot stuff? It was what I was afraid of... he's not jealous that other men are trying to get with his man. He's jealous because they don't want to get with him! This is making the spoilers for The Back-Up Plan have a whole new dimension.

And for your viewing pleasure...

5x16 "Tested" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_n43kovaA7B1shb5i6o2_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next