Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
bayth
Kurt addict
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
coxfire
Sebastian Smythe
AnneNeville
Divalicious
TimF
M&M
brisallie
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
Buenos
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap86%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 19 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:13 pm

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qojoglY71s3c3bmo1_500

Someone took this pic while they were watching the episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 10:15 pm

ColferInspired wrote:5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qojoglY71s3c3bmo1_500

Razz Will he be in more episodes? It can be like a new game 'spot Will', sorry 'Where's Willdo?'
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 10:19 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qojoglY71s3c3bmo1_500

Razz Will he be in more episodes? It can be like a new game 'spot Will', sorry 'Where's Willdo?'

Yay Will!!!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:20 pm

Both promos had Kurt being attacked, so they know at Fox who is the most important character on the show.

Disappointed about all the Samcedes. That just makes no sense whatsoever.

At least next weeks promo had a lot of Kurt.

Kurt flexing.  arms
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:21 pm

brisallie wrote:

I would love it he is the guy that flirts with Kurt next week.  Razz

CrissColfer and Klaine meltdown.  ptdr
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 10:23 pm

Still I have a feeling of disappointment. But then I try to say to myself that is not the first time Glee promotes an episode with  a shocking plot to get some viewers, but then they actually don't focus so much on that. I still remember 'On my way', when Karofsky attempted suicide, and didn't last so much as in the same episode was Finchel 'wedding'. And what about 'Shooting Stars', that was emotional manipulation.

I don't know why I still believe Glee is able to handle dramatic situations.

ColferInspired wrote:I would love it he is the guy that flirts with Kurt next week.  Razz

CrissColfer and Klaine meltdown.  ptdr

That would be so unexpected  Razz  and funny.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 10:31 pm

brisallie wrote:

Is the woman standing next to Will their friend from the Lumineers? She tweeted about being on set too.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:33 pm

M&M wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Is the woman standing next to Will their friend from the Lumineers? She tweeted about being on set too.

Yes, it is.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:45 pm

So, Kurt's story is the most heartbreaking but inspiring story in this episode.

Maybe Chris is still bringing in cupcakes for the writing team.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:49 pm

These were the trends during the episode.

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qooucqtS1qe476yo1_r1_500
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qooucqtS1qe476yo2_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 10:50 pm

I missed this, but Blaine tries to kiss Kurt and misses. LOL

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qouqghUO1qdsjzio1_250
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I missed this, but Blaine tries to kiss Kurt and misses.  LOL

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qouqghUO1qdsjzio1_250

Some think this was Darren and Chris.

Or just hoping I would say, from Chris more so.  Razz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 11:02 pm

“Rachel quit NYADA after developing an even bigger ego (ugh), Blaine performed in a tuxedo again, and we wonder why Artie was brought to New York if he didn’t have a ton to do this week. “Bash” was the show’s growing pains. While we applaud the show for making its cuts and moving to New York, this really felt like the new story was a work in progress put into motion in the middle of the season.”
— CarterMatt.com (via bandwagonjumping)
2 notes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 11:04 pm

The best think about Bash was Chris Colfer's amazing acting.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 11:09 pm

It dawned on me that the bashing storyline wasn't even much of a plot device. Mercedes, Sam, and Artie barely registered into it. Rachel had one scene and Blaine had a song and one scene. It's like they knew Kurt needed a story, so they gave him this. Wow.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 11:24 pm

M&M wrote:It dawned on me that the bashing storyline wasn't even much of a plot device. Mercedes, Sam, and Artie barely registered into it. Rachel had one scene and Blaine had a song and one scene. It's like they knew Kurt needed a story, so they gave him this. Wow.

They are trying to sell Samcedes.  dryy

Because the others need to grow up, but Kurt has already done tonnes of that.

I would have loved to see Kurt have more of a reason to run into the alley. There should have been focus on how Kurt felt about this person who was attacked being his neighbour, this should have continued after the vigil.

Samcedes should have been a couple of small scenes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 11:42 pm

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n3qqh4DpKf1qe476yo1_500

BTS info for I’m Still Here from “Bash” - FOX App
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/8/2014, 11:57 pm

I had been thinking of watching this live, but all the talk of Rachel's ego and an over abundence of Glee telling us who we should care about, and little of Kurt has changed my mind. The fast forward is our friend.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/9/2014, 12:39 am

fantastica wrote:I think Rachel made the right choice.  A nyada degree won't look as good as a Broadway lead on the resume.  She will still have nyada on her resume,  just not a degree,  and she's got a great excuse for leaving school.  How many actors have college degrees? Both lea and Chris skipped college because of a great career opportunity.  They made the right choice and so did Rachel.   neutre 

Actually, a lot of actors do have college degrees . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 1:17 am

Chris got lucky.

Kurt probably feels he isn't ready and wants to learn and experience everything that Nyada has to offer and the college is allowing him to.

McKinley limited him.

This episode was just to set up Samcedes and Rachel's storylines.  dryy 

Kurt's story was to try and draw in viewers and to make the episode interesting.

His is the better told one.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 1:21 am

Like Darren criss! Not dissing a college degree. In many careers its absolutely necessary.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 1:37 am

fantastica wrote:Like Darren criss!  Not dissing a college degree. In many careers its absolutely necessary.

That is why I love the way they are writing Kurt.

Wat I don't understand why are they writing the others so badly still.

It's like the show should be called Kurt and his idiot, obnoxious friends.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/9/2014, 2:20 am

Watched the episode.with judicious use of the ff button.

The people who protest the most are usually the most immarure. Rachel telling Kurt he is looking for a safe place and not taking chances, when Kurt shows maturity in making the hard decisions. It's real easy to make a spontaneous decision when you've never had to pay a price. Rachel, and Blaine's lives have been handed to them. They think they've taken chances, but neither really have. Kurt has taken chances on simply being himself in a world that doesn't approve of effeminate men. Well, that effeminate man showed far more strength of character than most people. He didn't rush into a fight knowing he would win, he goes even if he knows he can lose. Kurt Hummel doesn't give up trying.

Samcedes is boring, a truly entertaining pair doesn't require you to be told over.and over again that they are destined, I'm looking at you, Klaine.

I wouldn't want Rachel to be my best friend, she's like an emotional yoyo. I find the attitude of 'if you don't agree with me you are stupid and a bad friend' really hard to deal with. Maybe I am projecting to the huge amounts of emotional support Kurt will give Rachel in the near future.

Thank goodness they brought back the real Burt Hummel, I missed him.

Kurt's voice is like warm, rich honey. So gorgeous. How he got on top of that piano in those tight pants is a scientific mystery.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 2:37 am

I doubt this will happen, but in my opinion Chris deserves an Emmy nomination, for his amazing performance on this episode of Glee. In my opinion he gave his best performance ever.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 2:38 am

Why put an inspirational story like Kurt's in, but have crap surround it with Samcedes and Rachel ultimate diva drama?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next