Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
bayth
Kurt addict
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
coxfire
Sebastian Smythe
AnneNeville
Divalicious
TimF
M&M
brisallie
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
Buenos
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap86%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 19 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 4/8/2014, 9:44 pm

I think Rachel made the right choice. A nyada degree won't look as good as a Broadway lead on the resume. She will still have nyada on her resume, just not a degree, and she's got a great excuse for leaving school. How many actors have college degrees? Both lea and Chris skipped college because of a great career opportunity. They made the right choice and so did Rachel.  neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:44 pm

No, instead we get more frickin' Mercedes. I feel like if Kurt stuff got cut, it was cut in favor of Samcedes.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 9:44 pm

Blaine, your fiancé has a skull fracture. Jostling him in his hospital bed so you can cuddle is not a good idea.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:46 pm

Seriously, they couldn't have cut about 20 minutes of this Samcedes plot? Furthermore, I better not have lost my Burt/Kurt hospital talk because of this.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:47 pm

The Samcedes stuff doesn't belong in this episode at all. I wish that they made Mercedes songs in this episode be for Kurt, not Sam.

Seriously, Glee, we see Kurt unconscious in bed, and we have to switch to stupid Samcedes drama?

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2014, 9:48 pm

Is color blind Ambers debute song from her album? I really like that.  Hope it will chat really well. Btw if they allow she has a music video already.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/8/2014, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 9:48 pm

This episode is not nearly as good as I thought it would be.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 9:49 pm

M&M wrote:Seriously, they couldn't have cut about 20 minutes of this Samcedes plot? Furthermore, I better not have lost my Burt/Kurt hospital talk because of this.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 9:50 pm

I like Amber's song, but yeah there has been too much samcedes in this episode.

Anyways, I'm loving this scene between Kurt and Burt  wub I feel slightly emotional.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/8/2014, 9:51 pm

Thank you writers, you have redeemed Burt for me with that scene.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:51 pm

Burt yelling at Kurt. I know he's angry, but Kurt did what he needed to do for him. Yes, it was a dumb thing to do, but Kurt needed to do it. Burt just doesn't want to lose his son, not after losing his first wife, and his step son. Kurt is always the most important thing to Burt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 9:51 pm

fantastica wrote:I think Rachel made the right choice.  A nyada degree won't look as good as a Broadway lead on the resume.  She will still have nyada on her resume,  just not a degree,  and she's got a great excuse for leaving school.  How many actors have college degrees? Both lea and Chris skipped college because of a great career opportunity.  They made the right choice and so did Rachel.   neutre 

If acting were a job where there was some kind of stability and she had more than her own belief that there will be other jobs down the road I'd agree with you. But it doesn't work like that. Most actors don't get more than one shot at a big role and if FG fails, then Rachel has to immediately start trying for another part. Sure, this is a big opportunity but it's just one job in what she wants to be a long career.

And she didn't quit because school was too difficult to balance with her role. She kept insisting that she could manage and that NYADA was important to her. It was being told that she wasn't measuring up. That she was slaking off in her classes. She was being told that she still had a lot to learn. That was when Rachel decided that she didn't need NYADA anymore. And if FG does fail, Rachel won't have school to fall back on.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:53 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:This episode is not nearly as good as I thought  it would be.

That's because they put too much time on the Samcedes storyline, and not enough on the other storylines. Even Rachel's story is more interesting than Samcedes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 9:54 pm

TimF wrote:Thank you writers, you have redeemed Burt for me with that scene.

Agree, hopefully he will stay redeemed.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 9:57 pm

They wasted way too much time on unimportant stuff. This show even wasted this. I should have known this is what we would get from Ian.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 9:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:This episode is not nearly as good as I thought  it would be.

That's because they put too much time on the Samcedes storyline, and not enough on the other storylines.  Even Rachel's story is more interesting than Samcedes.

Right.

I'd have preferred to watch more of Rachel and Kurt story. Honestly that why I'm watching it online.

Oh Kurt your bruises. But I'm also glad you're still here Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2014, 9:59 pm

Seriously, no chemistry between Klaine whatsoever.

At least Rachel apologized this time. I don't mind her

OMG, the Klaine hug. Seriously. There is no chemistry there.

The performance of "I'm Still Here" was so charming. Did I spot Will? I love that Burt knew the song.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 10:00 pm

Kurt seems to be the only character they writing the right way.

He is a true inspiration.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2014, 10:02 pm

Will nyada degree guarantee one good jobS? If not, why give up a perfectly good opportunity?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 10:03 pm

I loved Kurt in that scene with Burt in the hospial. No regrets. Not at all sorry. Not afraid or beaten down. He isn't going to run. And I love that Papa Bear is so upset and afraid. His response was just so... Burt.

I get that Rachel is sorry, but I can't shake the feeling that apologizing after Kurt's attack that she wouldn't have done so. It's easy to get shaken out of your arrogance after the worst happens, but she keeps pulling this crap. Kurt forgives her way too easily.

Annoyed with how they edited ISH - they cut out chunks that really interrupted the flow of the song. Maybe if we hadn't sent more than half the episode (and gotten the full performance of Amber's single) they would have allowed another minute to play the song out. But damn... seeing Burt sitting there watching his son perform? That had me smiling.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 10:03 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt seems to be the only character they writing the right way.

He is a true inspiration.  wub

Agree, he is. wub 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 10:05 pm

So Chris got like, what, 12 minutes in a Kurt episode? Sigh. I don't know why they wasted so much time on Samcedes. That must have been half the episode.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2014, 10:06 pm

M&M wrote:They wasted way too much time on unimportant stuff. This show even wasted this. I should have known this is what we would get from Ian.

Agree 100%. I was looking forward  to this episode. now I would not mind  if I had missed all  of it. Except for Kurt's solo. And the Burt/Kurt scene in the hospital.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/8/2014, 10:08 pm

All and all, I wasn't as interested as I thought I'd be. Samcedes silly contrived relationship was a giant waste to me that took up far too much time. When Kurt made the comment about them not having chemistry I agreed. Their response with a silly kiss didn't scream chemistry to me either, then again neither do the Klaine kisses...lol.

Kurt's scenes were great, my favorite being the Kurt/Burt scene and then I'm still here. Rachel's apology was surprisingly good for her; I'd still drop my chivalry and knock her on her ass though if I were Kurt. I hope Funny Girl flops hardcore.

Kurt really was the HMFIC here, that was a nice change.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2014, 10:12 pm

too little kurt and too much samcedes and as much as i love amber's single i wish had a remote that i could fast forward all their scenes.

btw i missed the first 4 minutes. so what lead to the first song?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next