Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
bayth
Kurt addict
Ireth
Delight
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
coxfire
Sebastian Smythe
AnneNeville
Divalicious
TimF
M&M
brisallie
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
Buenos
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap86%5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 19 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 2:39 am

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_n3qw7ew4zo1qe476yo1_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 2:54 am

I wish some Klainers will stop saying that Chris is playing Kurt wrong because he isn't, he is playing him as it is written and just adding tiny elements as he knows how Kurt would look and act in different situations, even when it comes to his fiance.

If Kurt isn't acting all lovey dovey with Blaine, that is how Kurt is meant to act.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2014, 2:56 am

ColferInspired wrote:I wish some Klainers will stop saying that Chris is playing Kurt wrong because he isn't, he is playing him as it is written and just adding tiny elements as he knows how Kurt would look and act in different situations, even when it comes to his fiance.

If Kurt isn't acting all lovey dovey with Blaine, that is how Kurt is meant to act.

Great post I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Smythe 4/9/2014, 2:57 am

This was a good episode.
I didn't like how the focus was more on Samcedes and not the actual hate crime, which I definitely didn't like. If Glee is going to do yet another 'let's beat Kurt up cause he's gay' storyline, they better pull fucking focus.
The music was... phenomenal. Amber's new song is so good, and I am sure as hell buying it when I have the money. And Blaine's song was amazingly sung - I love, love, love a cappella - with so much emotion. Kurt's song was... let's just say that I have that on repeat, and have had since I finished watching the episode. That song is definitely one that will mean a lot to me in the future, and it's just... it's something to be proud of, the song meaning. And I am so, so proud of Kurt, because even if he was a bit of an idiot for attempting to stop those two men, he saved someone from going through what he did, and I am so, so proud.
And the acting! Chris deserves every single award on the fucking planet. If he doesn't get at least one award, I'm building a fucking barricade and starting a revolution. You're all welcome to join me.  hola 
Sebastian Smythe
Sebastian Smythe
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 3:12 am

Sebastian Smythe wrote:This was a good episode.
I didn't like how the focus was more on Samcedes and not the actual hate crime, which I definitely didn't like. If Glee is going to do yet another 'let's beat Kurt up cause he's gay' storyline, they better pull fucking focus.
The music was... phenomenal. Amber's new song is so good, and I am sure as hell buying it when I have the money. And Blaine's song was amazingly sung - I love, love, love a cappella - with so much emotion. Kurt's song was... let's just say that I have that on repeat, and have had since I finished watching the episode. That song is definitely one that will mean a lot to me in the future, and it's just... it's something to be proud of, the song meaning. And I am so, so proud of Kurt, because even if he was a bit of an idiot for attempting to stop those two men, he saved someone from going through what he did, and I am so, so proud.
And the acting! Chris deserves every single award on the fucking planet. If he doesn't get at least one award, I'm building a fucking barricade and starting a revolution. You're all welcome to join me.  hola 

I'll join.  koukou

Well, at least it wasn't sensationalised, it was done really well, and I think this will be the last time we ever see Kurt as a victim.

He is ready to take on the world.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 3:42 am

I'm in the minority but it's a no-brainer. Carmen made Rachel choose.

Broadway stardom at her grasp with the Funny Girl show? Of course she had to quit NYADA, seriously. She would be an idiot not to if it would sacrifice her big Broadway opening.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 3:52 am

Buenos wrote:I'm in the minority but it's a no-brainer.  Carmen made Rachel choose.

Broadway stardom at her grasp with the Funny Girl show?  Of course she had to quit NYADA, seriously.   She would be an idiot not to if it would sacrifice her big Broadway opening.

But will this be her downfall, that is the big question.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/9/2014, 4:24 am

Buenos wrote:I'm in the minority but it's a no-brainer.  Carmen made Rachel choose.

Broadway stardom at her grasp with the Funny Girl show?  Of course she had to quit NYADA, seriously.   She would be an idiot not to if it would sacrifice her big Broadway opening.

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I agree with you there because of the timing. If there was a problem with Rachel attending funny girl, this should have been raised at the very beginning, when she was cast.

Now, I don't know how art schools like NYADA is supposed to be function in real life regarding their students being cast in BW/offBW productions. Is it authorized, or do you have to drop? Or maybe you can defer?

My field is at a complete different level, but I performed a placement year. I interrupted my studies a whole year to work (in my line of work), both to finance the 2 years that I still had to do for my Master and also to have a real professionnal experience on my CV. And my school authorized me to take this year, but I was automatically enrolled for the fall after. Couldn't NYADA grant Rachel this? finish Funny Girl, and, if she wants to, come back to finish NYADA afterwards?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 4/9/2014, 4:36 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:This episode is not nearly as good as I thought  it would be.

Same, it left MUCH to be desired. The bashing storyline (lead up and aftermath) felt more like an after thought...would've loved to see that developed a lot more.

Songs were good though.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/9/2014, 4:37 am

I don't really care for this episode. First we wade through all these same things that we've gone through dozens of times in Glee, then Kurt gets beaten and everything is sort of, weird. I did squint when they attacked him, I watched it like I watch horror films. I did appriciate how they framed the calling to everyone about Kurt, but seriously Kazoo's and Blaine just jammering along...so Glee.

I hated, hated, hated how they cut I'm Still Here, terrible butchering of the song. :angry: 

And I can't take anything Rachel does serious anymore because unless they've changed course nothing bad will happen to her. Even though she might lose the show, by regular Glee standards someone or something will save her. (I'm more than willing to admit that I'm wrong but somehow I doubt it.)

I don't know what is the purpose of Sam anymore, yes I laughed at him when Mercedes's friends were judging him but I don't know is this black woman dating a white man such a big issue? Is it? I just haven't a clue, educate me. I just felt it's an issue of Mercedes dating Sam in particular.

And can I just say as a big, bitter last note: I felt absolutely nothing when all of them were standing around Kurt's hospital bed. Whether that was because of the actors or their characters, but NONE OF THESE PEOPLE LOVE KURT! He's never valued by them, encouraged by them, supported by them. (No, showing up to listen your friend perform isn't a huge sacrife in the altar of friendship, it's just common decency)

Kurt needs real friends! I'm still pissed about everyone for backing Blaine at the proposal. Mercedes hasn't been given any real redeeming scenes with Kurt since then and Rachel's half arsed apologie's after her horrible outbursts feel fake, not in her own mind because I always feel she never fully understands the consept of friendship and being sincerely sorry.

Maybe I'll find some positive about this episode eventually, but right now it just dug up all the old stuff from this season.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/9/2014, 5:06 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
M&M wrote:They wasted way too much time on unimportant stuff. This show even wasted this. I should have known this is what we would get from Ian.

Agree 100%. I was looking forward  to this episode. now I would not mind  if I had missed all  of it. Except for Kurt's solo. And the Burt/Kurt scene  in the hospital.

I'm waiting for someone to post video clips of the Kurt-and-Burt scene and Kurt's solo performance. That's all I'm interested in as far as this episode is concerned.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/9/2014, 5:22 am

Delight wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
M&M wrote:They wasted way too much time on unimportant stuff. This show even wasted this. I should have known this is what we would get from Ian.

Agree 100%. I was looking forward  to this episode. now I would not mind  if I had missed all  of it. Except for Kurt's solo. And the Burt/Kurt scene  in the hospital.

I'm waiting for someone to post video clips of the Kurt-and-Burt scene and Kurt's solo performance. That's all I'm interested in as far as this episode is concerned.

I don't have the Kurt/Burt scene, but here is "I'm still here":
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/9/2014, 5:34 am

Ranwing wrote:So Russ was Kurt and Rachel's neighbor and not a NYADA student. Wouldn't bug me if we didn't notice that the actor was used during Kurt's acting class. 

I like to think he was both a classmate and their neighbour's friend.

Chris was absolutely brilliant in this episode, and Mike O'Malley too. And I cannot begin to express how much I love and admire Kurt.

But, the episode wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. There was just too little focus on Kurt, and too much focus on Samcedes. One storyline was obviously more important than the other, not to mention, there were so many cringeworthy and offensive things in Samcedes' storyline (that dinner with her friends).

I must say, I was really happy with Carmen Tibideaux, her expression when Blaine started singing was perfect, and she dealt with Rachel the way Rachel should have been dealt with from the start.

I'm really disliking Rachel's treatment of Kurt (and of the others) more and more. At least she apologized to Kurt this time, and it was a decent apology, but I can't help thinking it's just because Kurt got assaulted and she felt guilty. If Kurt hadn't gotten injured, I doubt she would have apologized.

The Burt and Kurt scene was perfect...I knew Burt would be angry and at the same time, upset and worried about his brave son.

And I'm Still Here! It has got to be one of my favorite Kurt solos, everything about it was perfect. His voice, the choreography (which was Chris'), Burt mouthing the words which means he watched a lot of rehearsals, Will and Neyla in the background, "Kurt Hummel is here" and the standing ovation.  wub 

Delight wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Haha Mel, didn't realize you'd posted it while I was typing.

Here's the Kurt+Burt scene...I can't embed it though.

http://waltzy.tumblr.com/post/82148300193/kurt-and-burts-talk
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 5:43 am

This shot of Kurt needs to be preserved and studied. For science...

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_n3r0t3I8OE1rk63wco5_r1_250
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/9/2014, 6:24 am

Ranwing wrote:This shot of Kurt needs to be preserved and studied. For science...

5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_n3r0t3I8OE1rk63wco5_r1_250

Now THAT is what I was talking about! Well defined evaluation criteria! and yes Ranwing, you can be the PI, but be ready to have loads of Co-Investigators Wink!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 4/9/2014, 7:00 am

coxfire wrote:
Ranwing wrote:This shot of Kurt needs to be preserved and studied. For science...

Now THAT is what I was talking about! Well defined evaluation criteria! and yes Ranwing, you can be the PI, but be ready to have loads of Co-Investigators Wink!

lol and ive been feeling so shallow for thinking the same yeah for science of course! wub wub wub wub 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 4/9/2014, 7:04 am

Ireth wrote:
Ranwing wrote:So Russ was Kurt and Rachel's neighbor and not a NYADA student. Wouldn't bug me if we didn't notice that the actor was used during Kurt's acting class. 

I like to think he was both a classmate and their neighbour's friend.

Chris was absolutely brilliant in this episode, and Mike O'Malley too. And I cannot begin to express how much I love and admire Kurt.

But, the episode wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. There was just too little focus on Kurt, and too much focus on Samcedes. One storyline was obviously more important than the other, not to mention, there were so many cringeworthy and offensive things in Samcedes' storyline (that dinner with her friends).

I must say, I was really happy with Carmen Tibideaux, her expression when Blaine started singing was perfect, and she dealt with Rachel the way Rachel should have been dealt with from the start.

I'm really disliking Rachel's treatment of Kurt (and of the others) more and more. At least she apologized to Kurt this time, and it was a decent apology, but I can't help thinking it's just because Kurt got assaulted and she felt guilty. If Kurt hadn't gotten injured, I doubt she would have apologized.

The Burt and Kurt scene was perfect...I knew Burt would be angry and at the same time, upset and worried about his brave son.

And I'm Still Here! It has got to be one of my favorite Kurt solos, everything about it was perfect. His voice, the choreography (which was Chris'), Burt mouthing the words which means he watched a lot of rehearsals, Will and Neyla in the background, "Kurt Hummel is here" and the standing ovation.  wub 

Delight wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Haha Mel, didn't realize you'd posted it while I was typing.

Thank you for the Kurt Burt talk, can't watch the episode yet so just getting what i can, Kurt saying the Man you raised, woe the feels, MAN is the operative word, he's been a man for a long time!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/9/2014, 7:31 am

coxfire wrote:
I don't have the Kurt/Burt scene, but here is "I'm still here":

Ireth wrote:

Thank you very, very much, my lovelies  Smile 

Oh my Kurt-Burt feels...  wub wub wub That is such a wonderfully acted scene.

The solo performance wasn't as badly butchered as I dreaded. At least it wasn't obvious to me where they've edited parts out (like what they've done to 'For Good' and 'NTBND').
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 9:29 am

“Kurt is still standing after his terrifying ordeal. He’s also still a strong character who we know and understand, not just a plot device to be rolled out when needed.”
— EW’s 5x15 recap (x)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/9/2014, 11:14 am

Delight wrote:

The solo performance wasn't as badly butchered as I dreaded. At least it wasn't obvious to me where they've edited parts out (like what they've done to 'For Good' and 'NTBND').

bisou No problem!

And yeah, that was one of my favourite parts of this episode.  wub Like I'm Still Here. This is the Burt Hummel we love, not the one from the proposal period.

ColferInspired wrote:“Kurt is still standing after his terrifying ordeal. He’s also still a strong character who we know and understand, not just a plot device to be rolled out when needed.”
— EW’s 5x15 recap (x)

Right now I would say he's the only one. He's the best character on this show, and I'm not just saying that as a Kurtsie.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 11:32 am

Ireth wrote:
Delight wrote:

bisou No problem!

And yeah, that was one of my favourite parts of this episode.  wub Like I'm Still Here. This is the Burt Hummel we love, not the one from the proposal period.

ColferInspired wrote:“Kurt is still standing after his terrifying ordeal. He’s also still a strong character who we know and understand, not just a plot device to be rolled out when needed.”
— EW’s 5x15 recap (x)

Right now I would say he's the only one. He's the best character on this show, and I'm not just saying that as a Kurtsie.

True.

The others are just a mess.

That is what I don't get. Not that I am complaining, but Kurt is written the best.

You just wish he was on a better show, with better friends, friends who actually cared about him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/9/2014, 11:39 am

ColferInspired wrote:

True.

The others are just a mess.

That is what I don't get. Not that I am complaining, but Kurt is written the best.

You just wish he was on a better show, with better friends, friends who actually cared about him.
And given more storyline. Kurt hasn't been the focus of a major story arc since season 3. It's one of the reasons Blee has sucked for 2 years.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 11:45 am

“What I find compelling about the assault story line itself is that it furthers the “nobody puts Kurt Hummel in a corner” theme that’s been building all season. There was a time on Glee when Kurt was too frightened to even be, and seeing him run to someone else’s defense (even with tragic consequences) is very powerful. It might not get better, but he certainly has. Even when Burt bursts into his hospital room and asks him what he was thinking, Kurt doesn’t back down. He knows he did the right thing, and doesn’t promise to never do it again.”
— Vulture’s 5x15 recap (x)

Chris is really too good for this show.

I hope a lot of showrunners are noticing this and want him for one of their shows.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2014, 12:30 pm

Here's hoping the build up leads to Kurt sending the grease stain on his way permanently. If anyone has stiffled Kurt, it's blaine.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/9/2014, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 12:31 pm

OK, it's morning and I've had a chance to mull things over. This was not a flawless ep by any standard. The pacing was poor, and way too much time wasted on less important storylines (will get to that in a minute), but there were some really amazing moments here.

First, the opening. Absolutely flawless in how it was staged. I've attended (sad to say) more than a few vigils in my life and even when you don't personally know the person that you're there to support, it can be a heartbreaking experience. For someone like Kurt who has been on the recieving end of physical violence himself, the emotions had to be overwhelming. Sadness that someone he knew, if only casually, was badly hurt. The fear that it could have easily been him. Being tired of feeling hunted and persecuted for who is. Chris's performance was so layered and nuanced and it's not a surprise that the entire scene ended up with the total focus being on Kurt because Chris's absolutely masterful performance demanded it.

I think that the show took a wrong turn with diving directly into Mercedes and Sam renewing their romantic relationship so quickly. I don't see any real chemistry between the two of them and while I liked the concept of the pairing back in season 2 when it was first floated, it works a lot less well now. Sam has been so badly degraded as a character that I don't want to see him inflicted on any character that I like. And seeing his needing Star Wars fanfic bedtime stories contrasting with Mercedes grappling with the real concerns about public image vs personal life just made trying to force this pairing together even more jarring. For the life of me, I cannot understand why Mercedes would want to be with Sam. Sure, he's decent looking (especially now with his new haircut), but he's dumber than a post. Seeing him trying to impress Mercedes backup singers (and Sam, you never touch a black woman's hair unless you're in the act of fucking her and even then it's a risky proposition) was just so painful to sit though. I felt Mercedes second hand embarassment vicerally. In the end, I came up with a ton of reasons why Sam and Mercedes should not get together, but race was pretty much the last thing on my list.

Rachel... I'm so tired of feeling like I need to make special effort to cheer for Rachel's ambitions because they make her into such an unpleasent harridan at times. I'm tired of her picking fights with people and making herself so self-righteous and unlikable that I want to see her fail. I can understand her being conflicted over her very difficult committments and I will agree that having a chance to play Fanny on Broadway is an opportunity that she could just let go. But how she handled things was so immature and if she didn't quit NYADA on her out, Ms. Tibideaux would have had ample grounds to expell her. She made the mistake of thinking that because no one was telling her that she was slacking off in her classes and not performing up to standards that everything was okay, forgetting that this is college and teachers at this level aren't going to go out of their way to try to make students who don't want to be there learn. And assuming that Ms. Tibideaux would be fine with a duet performered for the critique when the point was for her to be graded on how she has grown and matured as a performer was another assumption that may well cost her. She can't ever admit her own shortcomings either as a performer or a person so instead it's NYADA and Ms. Tibideaux that's the problem. Rachel may now think that she's too good for NYADA and doesn't need the school, but this decision may come back to haunt her.

And then there is how she treated Kurt. Frankly, I would not blame Kurt for giving up on Rachel because she makes it very difficult to be her friend. If you tell her something that she doesn't want to hear, she turns on you like a snake. Accusing Kurt of immaturity after she just dropped out of school on a whim was absolutely laughable, as Rachel is arguably the most immature character on the show. One of these days Rachel is going to go too far and Kurt isn't going to be so forgiving and after this (following so quickly on Kurt being a "traitor" because he didn't immediately side with Rachel during her war with Santana), I wish that he would dump her. Having her appologize, however sincerely, only after Kurt is assaulted and she realizes that she can indeed lose him really doesn't make me think that she realizes that she was dead wrong in how she was behaving. Maybe she felt honestly guilty over what she said and recognizes that she was way out of line and that Kurt in no way deserved how she acted, but she keeps doing this. I don't see any emotional growth from Rachel at this point. We're back to season 1 "I'm going to be a star and nothing will stop me!" Rachel.

The less said about Blaine, the better. Thankfully his role in this episode was very limited but we've gotten our first big mistep at NYADA and even though he gave the performance that Ms. Tibideaux originally demanded, it doesn't change the fact that he's now going to be labeled as something of a problem. And please... no more a cappella for Darren!

Now Kurt... he might have had the least amount of screen time (which really shows just how badly planned and paced this episode was), but he's shown just how much he's grown as a person since we first met him. Kurt has been on the recieving end of assaults and attacks of all kinds for most of his life, and he has never shied away from a confrontation even he risked injury. Most of the time his sharp wit and tongue saved him from a beating, but this is the guy who stood up to both Karofsky and Azimo to protect Tina. It is not too much a stretch of the imagination that he might run into a dark alley to save someone that he heard was being attacked.

This is also a result of a surge in confidence that Kurt has been steadily undergoing. It's not due to any one particular thing, but a series of events in his life. His relationship with Adam (which helped repair his spirit after Blaine's infideltiy), the success of his band, his acceptance into NYADA and his increasing success there... all have played their parts. So now Kurt isn't just brave, but confident. Even though he ended up injured as a result of this event, he's in no way a victim. He accepted the risk to his safety and judged it worth taking. Telling his father that he wasn't hurting inside spoke volumes about where he is spiritually and it's in a good place. He's not living in fear or on guard any longer, and that's a huge revelation.

And he didn't rise to Rachel's bait about not wanting to be a real adult (as if quitting school because you get called out for not keeping your grades up is mature). Kurt is smart enough to know that he needs the training that NYADA is giving him. Like Rachel, he's remarkably talented but unlike her, he recognizes that he needs to be refined before he's ready for the kind of career that he's looking for. As good as he was before starting at NYADA, he's even better (and more importantly, more confident now). The young man who was surprised at getting a standing ovation at his Winter Showcase audition now can accept it as well deserved. He's hungry for this training and unlike Rachel, who only saw NYADA as a means to an end, sees real value in continuing his education. Kurt will be a star one day. Maybe he won't get there as quickly as Rachel, or as easily as Blaine, but he will become one of those iconic performers that people will happily write roles for.

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/9/2014, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next