[ 0 ]
86% 86% 
[ 19 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

Re: 5x15 "Bash" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired on 4/9/2014, 12:40 pm

This episode drew 1.0 adults 18-49 rating 2.79 million.

It did start at 2.0 million.

Could this be the Kurt storyline that viewers were interested in seeing?

Most would have known last weeks episode was Klaine and Blam.

It is interesting to think about.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/9/2014, 1:01 pm

I may be wrong but I haven't seen a 2.0 million.

This was what I saw:

8:00 p.m.

Fox – Glee
Viewers: 2.92 million (#4), A18-49: 1.0/ 4 (#4)

8:30 p.m.

Fox – Glee
Viewers: 2.66 million (#4), A18-49: 1.0/ 3 (#4)

Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Bash

Post  Kurt addict on 4/9/2014, 2:06 pm

A round of applause please, I've actually worked out how to watch online, I'm sp proud of myself lol spring break is wonderful it gives you time to work things out Smile 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[center]
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 4/9/2014, 3:24 pm

i actually caught up to the episodes (by fast forwarding  phr34r ). this one was rather uneven and i'm not sold on the semcedes A storyline. I rather liked them the first time around, but since Sam become "Dumber then a box of hair" to quote Zelena aka. the Wicked Witch of the West on Once Upon a Time, I don't give a shit about him and by proxy any storyline related to him. So I basically skipped that part of the episode. I'm sure Amber was great on her songs.

as for rachel, she is getting more insufferable by the minute. concerning nyada, it's a tricky situation. i'm all for higher education (i'm still dealing with my own - feels like it will never end) so i don't look kindly on drooping out. but a broadway lead is a maybe a one in a life time opportunity for most actors so making it primary is logical as well. i don't think someone with that little experience and who has just started collage should have been in the running for that role, but when the story is such i think rachel was right to chose funny girl. it's her attitude that was appalling to be honest, both to whoopi and especially to kurt. the way she talks to him you'd think he was casual acquaintance or a rival.

kurt and burt scene was the highlight of the episode and those two once again showed what great acting, chemistry and decent writing could look like on this show. also, kurt continues to be probably the only character on this show with continued character growth and who hasn't regressed a bazillion times.

the first and last numbers (both featuring chris) where fantastic. i didn't bother with the others.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/9/2014, 3:33 pm

Top 1500 Itunes singles

123. Colour Blind
281. No One Is Alone
674. Not While I'm Around
939. You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
994. Broadway Baby
1041. I'm Still Here

Top 1500 Albums (Peak so far)

14. Bash

Last edited by Buenos on 4/10/2014, 4:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/9/2014, 4:27 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:This episode is not nearly as good as I thought  it would be.

That's because they put too much time on the Samcedes storyline, and not enough on the other storylines.  Even Rachel's story is more interesting than Samcedes.

True, I agree,

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 4/9/2014, 4:58 pm

FOXNOW App - Bash BTS

Some of these BTS things are interesting. Most people thought he is Chris' stand-in but yeah he looks more like DC.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/9/2014, 5:14 pm

^ are they talking about the "russ" actor?
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 4/9/2014, 5:22 pm

fantastica wrote:^ are they talking about the "russ" actor?

yes

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/9/2014, 6:09 pm

Being late again. I have been discussing this ep on TWop and previously.tv, phew.   unsure 

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I didn't like the Burt/Kurt talk at all. I love how protective Burt was of his son, and I get his anger, but the dialogue and execution of that scene was so clunky and awkward I could not enjoy it. I'm with Vulture here:

“What I find compelling about the assault story line itself is that it furthers the “nobody puts Kurt Hummel in a corner” theme that’s been building all season. There was a time on Glee when Kurt was too frightened to even be, and seeing him run to someone else’s defense (even with tragic consequences) is very powerful. It might not get better, but he certainly has. Even when Burt bursts into his hospital room and asks him what he was thinking, Kurt doesn’t back down. He knows he did the right thing, and doesn’t promise to never do it again.”

I'll explain more in my totally too long post (actually it's a mash-up of several posts, so read at own risk) from TWoP:

Wow, did they drop the ball on this one. This episode was badly written and even worse edited and paced. Why focus on a boring romantic couple who’s actions and reactions don’t make much sense for half of the episode when one of the main characters gets hit on the head with a brick? Imo they should have postponed the Samcedes stuff till another episode, and focused on Kurt and Rachel, and even Blaine (and that’s coming from me!) instead.

The episode started with a lovely song and a scene that could have made a real impact if we had had even a hint of a clue why everyone, and especially Kurt, seemed so upset about this particular guy. And this wasn’t the only omission when it came to the storytelling this episode.
Why would Rachel and Blaine risk ignoring Carmen’s assignment and sing a duet? And Carmen may be right about Rachel not having a foundation, but how can we know/judge that when they never showed anything that could lead to that conclusion to us?

How would Kurt know he was running into a specific gay bashing, and why would those guys immediately know Kurt was gay as well? And what did this traumatic event do to Kurt besides him finally knowing that he is the man his dad raised but somehow he still needs to be scolded for being exactly that? (don’t even get me started on that one)

God, I want to care about these characters and what happens to them, but Glee is making it really hard to do. You’d think with having only 6 characters to focus on they’d be able to tell a decent story for all of them, but I guess not. So all that’s left for me now is commenting on what did happen onscreen and somehow trying to string the pieces together of what wasn’t shown so it at least makes some sense.

Rachel was nothing but an entitled child this episode, and jeez!.....Kurt initially didn’t get a second chance to re-audition from Carmen because she somehow was still personally offended by the lack of emotion in his first audition (an audition she praised at the time I might add), half a year after that first audition took place, and yet Rachel and Blaine blatantly disregarded her assignment this week by singing a duet but then immediately got offered another chance. Carmen: this isn’t the first time I say this, but you absolutely suck as a fair dean.  Evil or Very Mad 

One thing I give her though: Carmen is right about Rachel not having enough foundation to be an allround performer yet. All we know so far is that Rachel is considered to be Barbra’s heir apparent, but after Funny Girl is over she might not be versatile enough to get another, more out of the box, gig. Or so I think, but that was never shown.

Another thing: it was Rachel not doing this assignment right the first time, so not NYADA not being prepared to work around her Funny Girl schedule (Rachel even mentioned to the Funny Girl producer how accommodating NYADA had been) that forced Rachel to choose between college and career.
To me it seemed that Rachel, after been given a second chance by Carmen she (once again) did not deserve and after not wanting to accept Carmen’s fair criticism, asking Carmen for yet another favor, was the final straw. And even then Carmen did not tell her she had to choose between NYADA and Fanny: Rachel quit herself. Not the first time for Rachel to quit and storm out like that. I hope at least this time it’s leading to something, because, like Kurt, I’ve managed to put up with Rachel for all these years, but she is seriously pissing me off lately.  :angry: 

And really, Glee? You show one of your main characters severely beaten up and unconscious in a hospital bed and the first thing you think of afterwards is “let’s sing about it!”? And what’s with the weird scene-shifting to NYADA and back? Don’t get me wrong: personally I’m glad we didn’t see more cringeworthy close-ups of Blaine at Kurt’s bedside (poor Kurt: I hope his painkillers were strong enough to keep him knocked out during that song) but if they want us to believe that these 2 are on their way to a blissful and everlasting marriage they’re not doing a very decent job. (or maybe it was simply cut down to the level on which Darren can handle dramatic scenes and acapella Broadway ballads)  uhuhu 

So Blaine’s storyline this episode (besides reading bedtime Star Wars fanfic to Sam) was equally about being upset that Kurt is in a hospital bed and getting an idea for a solo so he can pass the exam he flunked the first time? I guess each gay had his own ordeal to go through this episode then, but let’s not forget the woes of the straight white male.

I don’t think I even want to talk about the Samcedes stuff. If they also want to make me care for these 2 then they shouldn’t make Sam such a child (again: Blaine reading him Star Wars fanfiction before bed, like wut? That silly stuff didn’t even work for Blam back in highschool, but it looks completely awkward and out of place in the NY narrative now).
And Mercedes should know her black diva idols better than to not want to date a white guy because it might be bad for her career. Throwing that coat in the river was so OTT:she could have given it to a homeless person or shelter. I can’t believe Sam, who was homeless himself once, thought that was a good idea.  Rolling Eyes 

Last but not least: Kurt.
I pray for the day we’ll get a decent Kurt storyline at some point that doesn’t revolve around him either being gay or in some form lacking because he’s gay, his engagement to the gelhelmet boy, or being Rachel’s Jiminy Cricket and cheerleader.

But at least when you decide to have him hit on the head by a brick give it a little more momentum than another Burt/Kurt scene (guaranteed success! This is what our viewers want!), more Hummelberry drama (when will Kurt not take the crap of Rachel anymore, even after she apologizes for it? enough is enough) and a butchered in half song and performance. It’s not like he has been the center of attention of Glee for the last what…..1 ½ season or so.

I understand Burt was worried sick, and I definitely thought that not mentioning this already quite tormented family losing Finn too not so long ago was a great omission, but a little more compassion would have been better imo. And it wasn’t even so much Burt being mad/upset that Kurt risked his life that bothered me (I probably would have felt the same as a mom), but to me Burt saying that Kurt was ‘only’ a kicker felt like he implied that it was fine for ‘real’ men/footballplayers like himself and Finn to stupidly jump into a fight, but he thought that for toothpick arms Kurt it wasn’t. Sure: Kurt should have called 911 instead of running into that alley alone, but he was right about that sort of attitude making guys like those gaybashers think they can get away with it.

Plus Burt is one to talk: him choking and pinning Karfosky against the wall in the middle high school’s corridor wasn’t exactly the smartest or most cool-headed thing to do either. But when his son reacts in the way he himself raised him and who he lead by example (remember? “Noone pushes the Hummels around”) it’s suddenly not okay?

I don’t even get what Glee was trying to say with this? It’s never okay to run into a fight? Or it’s only okay when you’re a hunky jock and/or Burt Hummel is with you? I think Burt’s concern and argument was a very valid one and even needed to be in this storyline, but if Glee had wanted to include this PSA lesson it should have come from anyone but Burt, like e.g. a cop.

Another thing: 
Burt saying to Kurt he had been fighting too, when Kurt was telling him something very important after a traumatic experience which Burt should have picked up on as a father, rubbed me the wrong way too.  Because yes, Burt has been fighting too, but is being the father of a gay son so hard in comparison to actually being that gay son?
Burt certainly deserves praise for being a decent father, and if they had brought up e.g. his wife's and/or Finn's recent death in that conversation I would have accepted it and felt more sympathy for the man, but the way they worded it to me didn't feel like this was the right moment to point that out to your freshly beaten up son.  dryy 
Kurt saying he almost hoped the bashing leaves a scar because people then can actually see he’s hurt instead of the hurt just being all (invisible) inside broke my heart. I’m sorry that clear truth of Kurt’s inner thoughts got drowned out in all the Samcedes and Rachel drama, and Burt needing to deliver yet another PSA.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/9/2014, 6:24 pm

Ranwing wrote:Blaine, your fiancé has a skull fracture. Jostling him in his hospital bed so you can cuddle is not a good idea.
Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

M&M wrote:They wasted way too much time on unimportant stuff. This show even wasted this. I should have known this is what we would get from Ian.
MTE. As soon as I heard Ian was writing this one my enthusiasm for it died down to a very small flame. Ian is very good with the cracktastic stuff and episodes, but this was out of his league (not that Ryan and Brad are much better with manipulative drama).

Ranwing wrote:Annoyed with how they edited ISH - they cut out chunks that really interrupted the flow of the song. Maybe if we hadn't sent more than half the episode (and gotten the full performance of Amber's single) they would have allowed another minute to play the song out. But damn... seeing Burt sitting there watching his son perform? That had me smiling.
Agreed. After all that Samcedes crap and 2(!) Mercedes solos Kurt deserved to get a little more than a measly 2.20 minutes for his song after he got a brick to the head.   rentine 

ColferInspired wrote:I would love it he [Will] is the guy that flirts with Kurt next week.  Razz

CrissColfer and Klaine meltdown.  ptdr
Ooooooh, that would be sooooooo epic..........and mean.......and delicious.  suspectt 

M&M wrote:It dawned on me that the bashing storyline wasn't even much of a plot device. Mercedes, Sam, and Artie barely registered into it. Rachel had one scene and Blaine had a song and one scene. It's like they knew Kurt needed a story, so they gave him this. Wow.
It was clearly the C-plot. All Kurt got out of it was a Burt/Kurt scene, a Hummelberry scene that was mostly about Rachel, and a butchered solo.
Crap.  smajli 

AnneNeville wrote:Actually, a lot of actors do have college degrees . . .
And most musical singers have studied at conservatories for longer than a year.

ColferInspired wrote:It's like the show should be called Kurt and his idiot, obnoxious friends.
No kidding.  dryy 

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I doubt this will   happen, but  in  my opinion Chris deserves an Emmy nomination, for his  amazing performance  on this episode  of Glee. In my opinion  he gave his best performance   ever.
If he had gotten more than 3 scenes he could have submitted this episode for an Emmy nom, but he got way too little to be a serious contender.  :( 

Buenos wrote:I'm in the minority but it's a no-brainer.  Carmen made Rachel choose.

Broadway stardom at her grasp with the Funny Girl show?  Of course she had to quit NYADA, seriously.   She would be an idiot not to if it would sacrifice her big Broadway opening.
I agree Rachel should have quit NYADA, or have asked for a year off, but Carmen did not make Rachel choose. Rachel made Rachel choose.

NYADA had been accommodating Rachel’s work with Funny Girl all that time, and all Rachel had to do (for which she also got accommodated for by her producer) was do the Winter Critique assignment Carmen gave her, but she didn’t, and it wasn’t even by lack of performing skills but because she stupidly ignored the rules Carmen made.
Carmen then gave her another chance to do the assignment right this time (and if I had been her I wouldn’t have) but Rachel thought she could ask for yet another exception, plus she didn’t want to accept Carmen’s criticism, so she quit. That was all on Rachel herself. If I had been Carmen I’d have thrown her out of my office.

valkeakuulas wrote:I hated, hated, hated how they cut I'm Still Here, terrible butchering of the song. :angry:
Me too. God, that was horrible.  Evil or Very Mad 

And can I just say as a big, bitter last note: I felt absolutely nothing when all of them were standing around Kurt's hospital bed. Whether that was because of the actors or their characters, but NONE OF THESE PEOPLE LOVE KURT! He's never valued by them, encouraged by them, supported by them. (No, showing up to listen your friend perform isn't a huge sacrife in the altar of friendship, it's just common decency)

Kurt needs real friends! I'm still pissed about everyone for backing Blaine at the proposal. Mercedes hasn't been given any real redeeming scenes with Kurt since then and Rachel's half arsed apologie's after her horrible outbursts feel fake, not in her own mind because I always feel she never fully understands the consept of friendship and being sincerely sorry.
Amen to that. With friends like this Kurt doesn't need enemies.  dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/9/2014, 7:09 pm

x

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/9/2014, 7:46 pm

i think kurt looks gorgeous w/ those cuts and marks on his face. i wouldn't mind if they roughen him up again (but no more bully stuff please) in the future. phr34r

i agree that the episode was badly written (who wrote that?) and very unevenly paced. it's like someone roughly edited two unrelevant shows together. nothing in it was funny.

i am also a minority here: i am probably the only one who likes rachel here. i support her decision to quit school. i like her being self-absorbed and self-centered (to me, that's the best rachel berry and it makes her interesting to watch). i like the hummelberry part and i like the burt-kurt part. i don't like/don't care about everything else.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 4/9/2014, 9:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
M&M wrote:It dawned on me that the bashing storyline wasn't even much of a plot device. Mercedes, Sam, and Artie barely registered into it. Rachel had one scene and Blaine had a song and one scene. It's like they knew Kurt needed a story, so they gave him this. Wow.
It was clearly the C-plot. All Kurt got out of it was a Burt/Kurt scene, a Hummelberry scene that was mostly about Rachel, and a butchered solo.
Crap.  smajli 

I'm actually glad that Kurt's story was isolated from the other storylines because my biggest fear was that it would just end up being used as a plot device to further the storylines o other characters. They might have stinted on overall screen time, but Kurt's story was about himself and his increasing confidence and bravery. So I have no complaints on that end.

Still am wishing that Kurt didn't forgive Rachel so quickly or at least call her out on how she was apologizing after he got hurt. Her instinct to attack whenever someone questions her is getting tiresome.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/9/2014, 10:12 pm

I'm with Ranwing, I liked that Kurt's SL being bashed was on him and not connected to another plot line.  I thought the hospital scene with Kurt and Burt was wonderful.

NGL, when Kurt says he knows who he is, that he's Burt's son I lost it.  :(   That is why it annoys me no end the "Saint" slam they put on Kurt, it wasn't about being gay, it was about being the kind of man he thinks his father is.  Who won't back down from what he thinks it just or right.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals on 4/9/2014, 10:53 pm

And can I just say as a big, bitter last note: I felt absolutely nothing when all of them were standing around Kurt's hospital bed. Whether that was because of the actors or their characters, but NONE OF THESE PEOPLE LOVE KURT! He's never valued by them, encouraged by them, supported by them. (No, showing up to listen your friend perform isn't a huge sacrife in the altar of friendship, it's just common decency)

I'm gonna be a rude bitch here, and say it was the acting. I felt more emotion coming out of Chris for that random stranger at the opening than I did from Lea, Darren, Amber, and Kevin at Kurt's bedside. Generally speaking I think Lea's a good actress and Kevin is at least decent, but the acting was just underwhelming in that scene.

NGL, when Kurt says he knows who he is, that he's Burt's son I lost it. :( That is why it annoys me no end the "Saint" slam they put on Kurt, it wasn't about being gay, it was about being the kind of man he thinks his father is. Who won't back down from what he thinks it just or right.

I get that Kurt is the character most often rolled out for the PSA's that Murphy is so fond of, and that Kurt being the
target of gay bashing bullies is a bit repetitive. Do you know what I appreciate? While the scenario may be a bit of a rehash, Kurt's reactions aren't. Yes, he's always been resilient and strong in many ways, but I'm sensing more confidence and less fear from his character.

opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/9/2014, 10:59 pm

Ranwing wrote:...

Still am wishing that Kurt didn't forgive Rachel so quickly or at least call her out on how she was apologizing after he got hurt. Her instinct to attack whenever someone questions her is getting tiresome.

Agree. Though I hope this was a wake up call and Rachel realized she could lost her friends when she least expect it, but I don't know. A side of me sincerely believe she felt regretted for her attitude, but other side is afraid at some point she goes back to her bossy self. I'm fine if she wants to express her opinion, but without being rude with her friends, or believing she has the right all the time.

Speaking of Rachel, I was thinking that everybody has a point about her decision to drop out NYADA. I'm someone who believe that not always college is the key to success but is actually the effort you put in what you do, either is a profession or a job, or anything. In that case is undeniable Rachel is determined and ambition and passionate about Funny and make it on Broadway. However, also I believe she needs to accept criticism, she needs to accept she's not right all the time, or that not everybody will be agree with her.

@Kim, for what I've read, Ian wrote the episode. And I can't with the beauty of this boy, even with bruises and cuts on his face he looks good.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/10/2014, 12:05 am

^ Ian writes Kurt well. that's about all i know.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/10/2014, 12:19 am

fantastica wrote:^ Ian writes Kurt well. that's about all i know.

True he does.

He writes Kurt as he should be written.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/10/2014, 1:47 am

I don't think it is wrong to assume the higher ratings had something to do with the promo's as in both was Kurt's attack, which shows that Kurt is still a much loved character even with the GA.

I glad ones decided to stick it out and they got see Chris's fantastic acting and singing.  neutre
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/10/2014, 3:01 am

i have the feeling that the rating is more associated w/ a previous episode - bad episode turns people off the next week and vice versa. so an obnoxious episode like 18 may negatively affect chris' episode, which makes me mad. i think naya's ex wrote 18. that guy wrote some of the worst episodes in terms of offensiveness (ie: I kissed a girl).

p.s. not sure if that guy wrote 18 so correct me if i am wrong.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/10/2014, 3:30 am

fantastica wrote:i have the feeling that the rating is more associated w/ a previous episode - bad episode turns people off the next week and vice versa. so an obnoxious episode like 18 may negatively affect chris' episode, which makes me mad. i think naya's ex wrote 18. that guy wrote some of the worst episodes in terms of offensiveness (ie: I kissed a girl).

p.s. not sure if that guy wrote 18 so correct me if i am wrong.

That's why I think Ryan planned this, because I think Blaine's arc will continue into Chris's episode.  :angry:

If you mean Hodgson, then yes, he has written the worst episodes ever. They are so offensive, another reason why many viewers left the show.

Ryan would hate if Chris's episode got higher ratings than his New, New York one did, so he is trying to make sure it doesn't by having Blaine get this ridiculous arc that will probably carry on into 19.  :angry:
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 4/10/2014, 3:37 am

Even if Blaine's storyline doesn't continue in 5x19 it can still affect Chris' episode. If 5x18 is bad and has low ratings people may decide not to tune in for the next one.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/10/2014, 4:08 am

sheny wrote:Even if Blaine's storyline doesn't continue in 5x19 it can still affect Chris' episode. If 5x18 is bad and has low ratings people may decide not to tune in for the next one.

And that a*hole Ryan will be celebrating.

Why am I getting the feeling poor Chris has been set up writing this episode.

For one he would not have known before he agreed about Blaine's arc.

They probably sprung it on him while he was writing the episode. He probably knew Shirley was guest starring and that's it.

But then I am hoping Shirley is just in one episode as Bomer only got one, so did Patty Duke and the other actress that played her wife, and they were going to be in multiple episodes.

But then his episode could have nothing to do with Blaine's arc.

This is WSS all over again.  :angry:
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/10/2014, 4:12 am

^ wait... these are SPOILERS but i forgot that too. you are right that it's WSS all over again. shame on you glee!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top