Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 x 16 Home Watch and Discussion thread

2 posters

Go down

1 x 16 Home Watch and Discussion thread Empty 1 x 16 Home Watch and Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 8:04 pm

Episode description from the DVD:

In introducing his father to Finn’s mother, Kurt’s master plan to connect with Finn yields unexpected results with him. Meanwhile, Sue demands Mercedes shed some weight to remain a Cheerio! And April Rhodes returns, wreaking more upheaval in Will’s life.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

1 x 16 Home Watch and Discussion thread Empty Re: 1 x 16 Home Watch and Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 8:45 pm

Oh, Kurtcedes. I’d watch their show on Bravo if they had one.

Sue Sylvester master cleanse. Do not try this at home. Gross.

Ugh. Will did that stupid arms up spin that I can’t stand in the roller rink.

Scheming Kurt getting Burt and Carol together. Love it. “You both have dead spouses. You should talk.” LOL.

I really love “A House Is Not A Home.” This is really the first time you get to see just how much emotion Chris can pack into a song. He just puts so much into it. You can see it in his facial expression and eyes. So much feeling and attitude. Just amazing.

I really liked “One Less Bell to Answer.” I like the way Kristen and Matt sound on the softer duets than on something like Fire. Chris sang “A House Is Not A Home” better than Kristen, though Wink I still think Matt is older than he says he is. He just has old looking complexion.

The first Hudmel dinner. Kurt drinking a Shirley Temple makes me giggle. It should be a diet coke. Poor jealous Kurt. It’s all right for him to hang with Carol, but Finn talks to Burt, and it’s a no no.

The Kurt/Burt scene is Kurt’s room is amazing. The both really sold the scene. They are so good together. I’d watch a Kurt/Burt spinoff any day.

Quinn may be a bitch, but when it comes down to it, she does care about people. She was kind and supportive of Mercedes when they had no prior relationship. And she gave her decent advice, too.

How can this show not have more Furt? Chris and Cory are so good together. They really missed a grand opportunity for some magical brother/family scenes. Damn overbloated cast.

The Carol and Finn scene is really good to. Romy did a fantastic job on this scene. I liked the part when she put the urn on the chair, and turned on the TV.

I liked Mercedes message in the pep rally scene, and the way everyone just started standing up and joining in when she was performing. It was a nice wrap up for Mercedes storyline without being overly preachy. Something for kids to identify with.

Burt is just such a great dad. The scene with Finn is great. Burt always seems to know the right thing to say. I love the way that Finn comes around and accepts Burt here. Poor sad Kurt seeing Burt and Finn bonding, though.
I didn’t like “Home” very much. I think it’s one of my least favorite songs on Glee. I think the last note Kristen sings could open every garage door within a 10 mile radius.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

1 x 16 Home Watch and Discussion thread Empty Re: 1 x 16 Home Watch and Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 8/27/2012, 10:02 pm

It wasn't because of some stupid rumors they started to cut Furt scenes? It doesn't matter how crowded is Glee, there's always two minutes at least to see some scenes of our Hudmel family.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum