Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Buenos 4/8/2014, 8:07 pm

Any SL were Amber's glorious voice is in full display is good with me.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 8:21 pm

Blaine's stupid storyline is probably for 17 and 18.

If she is gone by 18 then she has failed in turning Blaine into a star.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/8/2014, 8:34 pm

Can't get over how gorgeous Kurt looks in " No one is alone"  wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/8/2014, 8:48 pm

This was someone's response to the Blaine/"superstar" storyline on tumblr:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 38 Tumblr_inline_n3qkg7jksb1qmu0s6
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/8/2014, 8:56 pm

^ lmao

hooray! i don't have to go to the dinner party. hubby is going alone thank god! now i can watch the show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/8/2014, 9:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:This was someone's response to the Blaine/"superstar" storyline on tumblr:

I agree.

But we don't know the out come.

No-one should assume instant success for Blaine for the rest of this season.

He could still be one of the ones to fail.

He is trying to take a short cut as he doesn't want to work for it, unlike Kurt.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 4/8/2014, 9:58 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Ranwing wrote:This was someone's response to the Blaine/"superstar" storyline on tumblr:

I agree.

But we don't know the out come.

No-one should assume instant success for Blaine for the rest of this season.

He could still be one of the ones to fail.

He is trying to take a short cut as he doesn't want to work for it, unlike Kurt.

This!  banzai 

The way I see it, Blaine can keep having 'storylines' like this and the show, the universe, even Obama and the Queen of England declaring him "the most talented, dapper, dreamboat puppycake EVA!!!!"

... AS LONG A KURT CAN FINALLY BE FREE OF HIM and Kurt and Chris continue to have the storylines/progress that means something, even if it means he has to struggle to achieve it.

At this point I think the writers intend for there to be the contrast between Kurt and Blaine, exactly as you say, that Blaine takes the easy, entitled "who me? work for it? nah, I'm 'special'! Everyone says so!" way, coasting in his mediocrity and on the backs of others' actual talents...

...vs Kurt who is exceptionally, multi-talented, insanely so, and works for every little moment he gets, and then some. Kurt earns his way, each little gratifying step. Kurt's story, reaching for his dreams and finding his place is meaningful, engaging, and rewarding.

Blaine's 'story' is just greasy, meaningless fluff... and as that pic so aptly put, is "one big pile of shit".

(And I often suspect Blaine is being written as a satire/parody response to all the "Saint Kurt", "offensive too gay stereotype", and 'special snowflake Kurt' bullshit complaints/comments from fandom and the media since S1! Blaine IS that 'Kurt'.

And yet those who leveled those sorts of complaints the most against Kurt (even Chris too) pant and drool creepily after Blaine even though all those things they 'hate' so much about Kurt are actually true about Blaine... and even worse things, more offensive things as well.)

#FreeKurt  bounce 

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 10:09 pm

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/8/2014, 10:15 pm

brisallie wrote:

Chris looks hot and that is way more of Bland than I ever needed to see. Also, I was noticing in that scene where Kurt flexes, Blaine was in the background eating. I have to check a few times. It was for science, and I didn't want to, but I had to.  phr34r 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2014, 10:37 pm

I kinda feel guilty for this as I know how is not nice to gain some kilos/pounds, but I laughed when Blaine's pants ripped off. I know eating sugary things is delicious, but not everyday.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/9/2014, 12:55 am

Maybe Blaine's special patron is a way to write him off the show . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2014, 1:09 am

AnneNeville wrote:Maybe Blaine's special patron is a way to write him off the show . . .

Here's hoping! I wonder if she will want "special" favors from Blaine.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2014, 1:16 am

Don't know why we are getting this now, but Love is a Battlefield is Out. Not digging the opening. I love this song so much, so I don't know. I love Chris's flourishes, but I hate that they mute him so much.

http://chriscolfernews.com/post/82164319163/love-is-a-battlefield-glee-cast-version

ETA: Mostly a glorified Darren solo... again.  Evil or Very Mad Mad :angry: vexe 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 4/9/2014, 1:27 am

M&M wrote:Don't know why we are getting this now, but Love is a Battlefield is Out. Not digging the opening. I love this song so much, so I don't know. I love Chris's flourishes, but I hate that they mute him so much.

http://chriscolfernews.com/post/82164319163/love-is-a-battlefield-glee-cast-version

ETA: Mostly a glorified Darren solo... again.  Evil or Very Mad Mad :angry: vexe 

Eww I just listened to this on my tumblr dash. ....Nope. And you know the one verse that Kurt sings will be cut from the episode, reducing the song to Blarren shouting and Kurt minimized in the background. Please let the rich chick get Blaine off the show so that I may watch it without stress induced headaches.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2014, 1:27 am

Don't we all hate Klein duet by now? Suffering succotash!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 4/9/2014, 1:31 am

M&M wrote:Don't know why we are getting this now, but Love is a Battlefield is Out. Not digging the opening. I love this song so much, so I don't know. I love Chris's flourishes, but I hate that they mute him so much.

Yuck, and Darren can have it. Chris sounds beautiful as always, but this is just a ridiculous arrangement for a solo duet.

I had to turn it off when Darren started screeching to the rafters again.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 1:41 am

Darren just ruined another song I loved.  :angry: 

Chris should have had most of this song.  :angry: 

With Darren singing the song is lifeless.  :angry: 

I can hear Chris over Darren, but I wish I could hear more of him on this song.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 1:46 am

Did Darren have to screech.

Chris was the best part on this song and just barely saves it so I don't completely hate it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/9/2014, 2:05 am

I like the duet, I don't think Kurt is muted.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 4/9/2014, 2:19 am

I may be in the minority here, but I actually like it and feel for the first time in a long time -it's an actual duet.  Kurt and Blaine trade verses and harmonize on the chorus.  My Blarren hate is still present, but not for this song...  saispa
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/9/2014, 2:23 am

Buenos wrote:I like the duet, I don't think Kurt is muted.

The HQ version will be better, and we might be able to hear Chris more.

When I listened to it again it isn't really bad, but Chris still should of had more.

But what we saw in the promo it will be mainly a Klaine story not Blaine's story.

Nice to see Kurt is going to a part of each storyline next week.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/9/2014, 5:01 am

kac wrote:Sigh, OK,that's it, two more shows and then I give up on Glee. Shame, I used to enjoy it. Stupid Blaine.

Stay for episode 19, at least. That's the episode that Chris has written, isn't it?  neutre 

Besides, we know that it's a matter of time before Blaine gets a guest star of his own to further his storylines in NYC. I find that the Blaine-centric storylines that have been spoiled so far sound quite appalling. First, the pudgy storyline. And now this, um, attainment of superstardom via a sugar-mama sponsor. The writers could have made Blaine's journey interesting with real struggles and hard-won victories. But, no. We're back to the old formula of people in the Glee-verse falling all over themselves worshipping Blaine and his awesomeness. I can only hope that the latter is a storyline that gets wrapped up in one episode (ala Big Brother) and we can go back to forgetting that it ever existed.

For all my gripes about Glee, I'm relieved that they haven't saddled Kurt with too many meaningless storylines such as these.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/9/2014, 5:43 am

bayth wrote:I may be in the minority here, but I actually like it and feel for the first time in a long time -it's an actual duet.  Kurt and Blaine trade verses and harmonize on the chorus.  My Blarren hate is still present, but not for this song...  saispa

Same, this was more equal than a lot of their past duets (YMMFSY  arghh )
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2014, 5:58 am

bayth wrote:I may be in the minority here, but I actually like it and feel for the first time in a long time -it's an actual duet.  Kurt and Blaine trade verses and harmonize on the chorus.  My Blarren hate is still present, but not for this song...  saispa

It's definitely a lot better than CWM and YMMFSY. Kurt actually gets his own lines here, and the choruses are balanced between them, so on that point it's a decent solo. And then Darren had to go all "stepped on my cat's tail/air raid siren" and ruined it.

Not gonna lie... am looking forward to seeing Kurt as an object of both admiration and desire at NYADA (which he rightly deserves because the boy is seriously hot). Not looking forward to focusing on Darren's ass.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/9/2014, 6:55 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 38 Tumblr_n3qp2ui4hb1qaxxelo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 38 Tumblr_n3qp2ui4hb1qaxxelo2_500
x

wub 

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next