Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  fantastica on 4/8/2014, 5:05 pm

i have to attend a dinner party tonight so i will miss live viewing. can some one PM me a download link when available? thanks in advance!
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/8/2014, 5:08 pm

I'm welling up just from this song. God knows what the whole ep is going to do to me. His face...
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2014, 5:25 pm

Has it ever been confirmed that Karofsky is back just for Rachel's nightmare scene? We know that both Ben Isreal Jacob and Becky make an appearance in the same episode. Sandy Peterson would have made it complete.

I do wonder if the one scene where Blaine, Sebastian and Karofsky were supposed to have (but logistically was impossible to shoot) was to show Sebastian and Karofsky now dating.

My preference would be to have Karofsky pop up in NY to show where he's at now, while I hated a lot of how his character was used I did think Max did a bang up job with the character and made him interesting.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/8/2014, 5:28 pm

Chris has these flickers of emotion that pass across his face, dissolve and clash with other conflicting emotions; it looks so natural. Tbh, I don't think I even see the good actors on Glee like Naya and Lea having the ability to bring that subtlety.
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2014, 5:34 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Chris has these flickers of emotion that pass across his face, dissolve and clash with other conflicting emotions; it looks so natural. Tbh, I don't think I even see the good actors on Glee like Naya and Lea having the ability to bring that subtlety.

Jane Lynch has that same ability, but yea, among the younger actors he's unique.

I'm wondering if Glee will use the continuity that Russ was a NAYA student that Kurt personally knew. He was a background student in one of Kurt's NYADA classes back in Season 4. It would explain why Kurt was particularly torn by what's happened.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/8/2014, 5:35 pm

Glee Exclusive: Shirley MacLaine Books Arc as Blaine's [Spoiler]! Plus — First Photo!

Glee has pulled another Oscar-winning actress into its orbit.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Shirley MacLaine is set to appear in multiple episodes of the Fox musical-dramedy — and her character has big plans for Darren Criss’ Blaine.

MacLaine, whose limited TV resume includes a recurring role as Lady Grantham’s mother Martha on Downton Abbey, will portray a powerful New York socialite intent on turning recent Big Apple transplant Blaine into a superstar. Her first episode is slated to air later this month.

Scroll down for an exclusive behind the scenes shot of MacLaine and Criss getting their song and dance on.

x
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon on 4/8/2014, 5:37 pm

Jesus fuck of course Blaine is going to be a superstar. Stop being so predictable Glee.
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 4/8/2014, 5:39 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Glee Exclusive: Shirley MacLaine Books Arc as Blaine's [Spoiler]! Plus — First Photo!

Oh... joy. brikwol

Can't even enjoy one night of dazzling Kurt performances without having more of the Special Snowflake Grease Stain shoved down my throat.  orageux2 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/8/2014, 5:43 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:Glee Exclusive: Shirley MacLaine Books Arc as Blaine's [Spoiler]! Plus — First Photo!

Oh... joy.  brikwol

Can't even enjoy one night of dazzling Kurt performances without having more of the Special Snowflake Grease Stain shoved down my throat.  orageux2 

Agree 100%. Evil or Very Mad  I am about done with Glee. I will watch Tonight's episode. I plan on watching Chris' episode that he wrote, I might watch the episode Max Adler will be in, but that is it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/8/2014, 5:43 pm

Let us just put it out of our minds and enjoy Chris. Deal with that fuckery when it comes.
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 4/8/2014, 5:54 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Let us just put it out of our minds and enjoy Chris. Deal with that fuckery when it comes.

Have to agree. As ticked off as this makes me (because I am sick to death of Blarren's mediocrity being praised to the high heavens), I can't let it ruin the amazing performance I'm going to get tonight from Chris.

The comment board on that article are open warfare now - the Blarren stans vs everyone else in the Glee fandom who is sick to death of him.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/8/2014, 5:59 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Chris has these flickers of emotion that pass across his face, dissolve and clash with other conflicting emotions; it looks so natural. Tbh, I don't think I even see the good actors on Glee like Naya and Lea having the ability to bring that subtlety.
 banzai This, It's so interesting to watch (besides his face being gorgeous too).  wub 

Georgette888 wrote:Let us just put it out of our minds and enjoy Chris. Deal with that fuckery when it comes.
Lol, you just saved me from seeing red and going into full rage mode like this:  rentine
Thank you, voice of reason.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/8/2014, 6:20 pm

Lol. You're welcome, Marie!
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  kac on 4/8/2014, 6:30 pm

Sigh, OK,that's it, two more shows and then I give up on Glee. Shame, I used to enjoy it. Stupid Blaine.
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/8/2014, 6:39 pm

Hopefully Chris didn't need to write this success storyline for Darren into his episode.(although if he did I'm sure he would arrange it that Kurt had scenes with Shirley MacLaine too)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2014, 6:43 pm

Eh, it's just probably just the last episode, no biggie, I'm not going to worry about it.

However Kurt is finally going to get a SL this year....

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/8/2014, 6:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Hopefully Chris didn't need to write this success storyline for Darren into his episode.(although if he did I'm sure he would arrange it that Kurt had scenes with Shirley MacLaine too)

I agree.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 4/8/2014, 6:47 pm

Picture of Kurt in the hospital bed. I put it under a spoiler bar, so anyone who doesn't want to see it doesn't have to:

Spoiler:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/8/2014, 6:48 pm

kac wrote:Sigh, OK,that's it, two more shows and then I give up on Glee. Shame, I used to enjoy it. Stupid Blaine.

Agree 100%. I will  watch tonight's episode. Not sure if I will be able to watch it or any of it live. since I am going out to eat around 7. Plan  as of now  watch Chris' episode he wrote, and maybe the episode  Max Adler will  appear in.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 4/8/2014, 6:51 pm

That photo of Kurt.... :( 
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/8/2014, 6:52 pm

Buenos wrote:That photo of Kurt.... :( 

Agree. :( 

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac on 4/8/2014, 6:53 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
kac wrote:Sigh, OK,that's it, two more shows and then I give up on Glee. Shame, I used to enjoy it. Stupid Blaine.

Agree 100%. I will  watch tonight's episode. Not sure if I will be able to watch it or any of it live. since I am going out to eat around 7. Plan  as of now  watch Chris' episode he wrote, and maybe the episode  Max Adler will  appear in.

Actually, I might watch that episode too, I'm also not watching live, SHEILD is on tonight at the same time, so I'll catch it later, the only scene I care about is Kurt doing his solo.
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 4/8/2014, 6:54 pm

kac wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Actually, I might watch that episode too, I'm also not watching live, SHEILD is on tonight at the same time, so I'll catch it later, the only scene I care about is Kurt doing his solo.

The scene I mainly care about is Kurt doing his Solo.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 on 4/8/2014, 6:55 pm

Off to bed soon. I hope that I awake to Glee in one of its rare tasteful moods. I know we can rely on Chris to do his best. I hope his POV dominates.
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/8/2014, 7:34 pm

I am going to look for a live stream this time for this episode.

Don't care about Blaine.

People are thinking Blaine drops out of Nyada anyway. And Blaine could very well fail at becoming a star. This will probably just be for the one episode.

Kurt's story is more believable as he is working hard at Nyada and learning, building up until he is ready to find that stardom himself some day.

Blaine's story might be in "Back-up Plan", that would fit with others needing back-up plans.

Mercedes with her album having problems is one of the stories in that episode.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top