Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/19/2014, 5:24 pm

fantastica wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Agree, I wish Eliot/Starchild was sticking around. If Blaine can have Sam as a best friend, why can't Kurt have Elliot/Starchild as a best friend?

because Adam L has much better things to do (better for his career, which is mainly music) than sticking around in this CW-rated show and singing cover songs.

Great point. Blaine still is a hypocrite by confronting Eliot/Starchild behind Kurt's back, while having Sam leave with him and Kurt. Especially since Kurt still have no idea who Blaine cheated with.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  fantastica 3/19/2014, 5:37 pm

why do people here complaint about blaine being an ass? do you want him to be mr. perfect? i don't mind him being the villain. i just hate that the villain is portrayed as a hero on the show. i mean i miss Terry (will's wife) because she is so bad (and the actress is so good) i loved to watch her. why can't they properly turn blaine into an evil being like Terry? there's nothing wrong being manipulative and controlling and creepy stalkish for a character, i mean the guy is practically there. blaine can be all this and still uses his puppy-dog like charm to seduce kurt. i hope glee realizes this and turn their relationship into a cat-and-mouse game, and finally break them loose at the end of the series. now that' the klaine dynamic i can root for.

p.s. i don't want blaine to act like a good boyfriend. the more he's the "good" guy the more i want to smash his face.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/19/2014, 5:48 pm

I loved that every recent interview Chris gives about Glee sounds, how should I put it, a little nuts.  Smile I guess he really has let loose on this side of his career.

I've had now few days to think about Chris writing an episode and after hearing this recent comment from Chris makes me more relaxed. He probably knows what's up against him and this silly commenting might just be a preventive cover to hide the actual nervousness. Hopefully he still does enjoy writing it and doesn't add any stress to him.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 5:55 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I loved that every recent interview Chris gives about Glee sounds, how should I put it, a little nuts.  Smile I guess he really has let loose on this side of his career.
You mean like this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 38 Tumblr_n2p9izUDAL1sqqzcso1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 38 Tumblr_n2p9izUDAL1sqqzcso2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 38 Tumblr_n2p9izUDAL1sqqzcso3_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 38 Tumblr_n2p9izUDAL1sqqzcso4_250
x

He's most excited about the logo, at Glee's 100th celebration.  Razz
That says a lot about his mindset these days, yes.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/19/2014, 5:58 pm

fantastica wrote:why do people here complaint about blaine being an ass? do you want him to be mr. perfect? i don't mind him being the villain. i just hate that the villain is portrayed as a hero on the show. i mean i miss Terry (will's wife) because she is so bad (and the actress is so good) i loved to watch her. why can't they properly turn blaine into an evil being like Terry? there's nothing wrong being manipulative and controlling and creepy stalkish for a character, i mean the guy is practically there. blaine can be all this and still uses his puppy-dog like charm to seduce kurt. i hope glee realizes this and turn their relationship into a cat-and-mouse game, and finally break them loose at the end of the series. now that' the klaine dynamic i can root for.

p.s. i don't want blaine to act like a good boyfriend. the more he's the "good" guy the more i want to smash his face.

I do not want Blaine to be Mr perfect, but would like him to stop being a big hypocrite. Kurt deserves better. Hopefully, although unlikely Kurt breaks off the engagement and kick both Blaine and Sam out of the loft.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 5:58 pm

NGL, I'm a little tired of Hummelberry dynamics for now, Kurt needs a break from Rachel.

I wouldn't mind some Kurt/Sam just for a change of pace. Blaine and Rachel can bond.

Interesting that Chris made a specific point in a "100" party interview that Kurt is still at Vogue, so maybe he gets involved in the Sam/Male Model stuff.  Would love if Kurt snarks and forces Sam to cut his hair.  So Kurt and Sam at Vogue might work with me. Smile 

Last edited by Buenos on 3/19/2014, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/19/2014, 5:58 pm

I think that Chris will handle things just fine. Whatever he writes has to fit in the framework of what's going on that season and they've been saying for some time that things are not going to go smoothly for Klaine. I'm sure that if he pens the ep where Kurt breaks off his engagement, or they both determine that they are just not ready for this kind of comittement that some "fans" (and I use that term very loosely) will respond badly and bomb his Twitter account and say all kinds of horrible things on Tumblr.

But so what? They do that to him already. So he's got nothing to lose, has the chance of writing what will likely be the best episode of the season (not that this is such a high bar) and have the chance to write more episodes. Win win, in my book.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/19/2014, 6:13 pm

Ranwing wrote:I think that Chris will handle things just fine. Whatever he writes has to fit in the framework of what's going on that season and they've been saying for some time that things are not going to go smoothly for Klaine. I'm sure that if he pens the ep where Kurt breaks off his engagement, or they both determine that they are just not ready for this kind of comittement that some "fans" (and I use that term very loosely) will respond badly and bomb his Twitter account and say all kinds of horrible things on Tumblr.

But so what? They do that to him already. So he's got nothing to lose, has the chance of writing what will likely be the best episode of the season (not that this is such a high bar) and have the chance to write more episodes. Win win, in my book.

Great points. Anyone who will end up sending Chris hate after his written episode of Glee airs is not a real fan. Chris is better off without fake fans. Although, unlike I hope he writes not only Kurt calling off the engagement but breaking up with Blaine completely. Mainly because of The rabid Klainers. Who only seem to like Kurt because he is with Blaine. In my opinion it does seem that way.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 6:27 pm

They're already harassing him all the time (right now over saying that the fans probably will be upset, smh), and I don't think that Chris penning a Glee episode will change that much, so he can better write the way he wants to (within RIB/Fox parameters).  dryy 

Buenos wrote:Interesting that Chris made a specific point in a "100" party interview that Kurt is still at Vogue, so maybe he gets involved in the Sam/Male Model stuff.  Would love if Kurt snarks and forces Sam to cut his hair.  So Kurt and Sam at Vogue might work with me. Smile 
Maybe Chris wants to write Vogue into his own episode.  neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 7:29 pm

5.15 Extended Summary + Credits

OVERVIEW: Glee - 05 - Bash (08-Apr-2014 (T))
Episode: 5ARC15
AIR DATE: 08-Apr-2014 (T)
RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes

CONCEPT: Rachel is faced with a decision that pits her education against her career. Sam and Mercedes consider rekindling their romance. Kurt comes face-to-face with a hate-crime.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

• WHOOPI GOLDBERG Carmen Tibideaux
  • IOAN GRUFFUDD Paolo San Pablo
  • MIKE O’MALLEY Burt Hummel
  • AMBER RILEY Mercedes Jones

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

• Written by IAN BRENNAN
  • Directed by BRADLEY BUECKER

EXTENDED SUMMARY:
With opening night of Funny Girl rapidly approaching - and despite the producer’s concerns - Rachel is granted one night off of rehearsals so she can complete her NYADA “Midwinter Critique” for the much feared and revered Carmen Tibideaux. When her performance doesn’t go quite as planned, Rachel finds herself facing an important decision that pits her education against her career. After the close proximity of Sam and Mercedes’ living arrangements leads to the seemingly inevitable hook-up, he tries once again to rekindle their romance. But Mercedes - despite her clear attraction to Sam – hesitates, worried about how dating (as one of her backup singers puts it) “a white, unemployed dude she met in her high school Glee Club” may adversely affect her public image and burgeoning recording career. Meanwhile, Kurt gets a harsh lesson in the difference between life in high school and in the real world when he butts up against an all-too-familiar enemy, but he makes an important realization about himself in the process.
If Kurt isn't the A-plot in this episode, but some stupid drama about Rachel again, or the boring snorefest of yet another high school romance being rekindled, I'm gonna cut a bitch.  :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/19/2014, 7:37 pm

[quote="Glorfindel"]
If Kurt isn't the A-plot in this episode, but some stupid drama about Rachel again, or the boring snorefest of yet another high school romance being rekindled, I'm gonna cut a bitch.  :angry: 

Is the a-plot always mentioned first? But yeah, if it isn't the a-plot i'm going to cut that bitch with you phr34r 
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 7:43 pm

Wow. The Netherlands is a dangerous place. Kurt better not go there. People there are talking about cutting a bitch.

He butts up against an all too familiar enemy? Comes to an important realization about himself?

For the next few weeks, I'm just going to hope Kurt realizes he isn't ready to marry Blaine (even though I know that won't be it, but it should be).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 7:51 pm

I am so f*cking mad that it's once again Kurt who has to be shown that life isn't easy. If he didn't come to a realization about his life when he got all that other crap heaped on him, why not literally hit it into him with a brick?
JFC.  orageux2 

And that summary practically calls Kurt's high school life a walk in the park. Jeez!  rentine 
 ijuta  antifana  tronco  pauly  sadica  badday  brikwol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 7:52 pm

Kurt comes face-to-face with a hate-crime.

And of course even in NY Kurt is the one who comes up against homophobia yet again.  Rolling Eyes 

NGL, I don't want Blaine to have been bashed either, but is is really that difficult for these writers to have Kurt and Blaine face something together, I dunno, like a gay couple in NY might ?
These writers are such hacks.

I do think that Kurt will realize that no place on earth is an ideal utopia and that hate is hate. Sobering but I do want a good Kurt/Burt scene.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/19/2014, 7:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I am so f*cking mad that it's once again Kurt who has to be shown that life isn't easy. If he didn't come to a realization about his life when he got all that other crap heaped on him, why not literally hit it into him with a brick?
JFC.  orageux2 

And that summary practically calls Kurt's high school life a walk in the park. Jeez!  rentine 
 ijuta  antifana  tronco  pauly  sadica  badday  brikwol

Ah well,aside from, a few slushies, dumpster tosses, locker slams, death treaths, sexual asaults and basically everyone being a homophobic asshole to him, was high school a walk in the park for Kurt.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 3/19/2014, 7:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Wow.  The Netherlands is a dangerous place.  Kurt better not go there.  People there are talking about cutting a bitch.

He butts up against an all too familiar enemy?  Comes to an important realization about himself?

For the next few weeks, I'm just going to hope Kurt realizes he isn't ready to marry Blaine (even though I know that won't be it, but it should be).

It's really dangerous, don't go there.

His realisation anout himself will probably be that after all these years he still has toothpickarms and that he should not fight anymore and that manly 'fightclub' Blaine should do the fighting for him.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 8:00 pm

BTW, is it written in stone that Storylines A, B and C are described in descending order on the Episode Summary.

However, even with less screentime I think Chris can ace Kurt's SL.

ETA:
The cynic in me thinks Kurt is getting  bashed not because Chris is the best actor to handle such a dramatic storyline but because of simple mathematics.

You have two gay characters left standing on Glee.

Onscreen:
One always faces negative consequences for being gay.
The other  never faces any consequences for being gay.

1 + 1 =2.
Math.

Thus the reason it's Kurt yet again in Season 5 facing intolerance and hate.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/19/2014, 8:36 pm

I'm not going to worry too much about the time allotment issues right now. Thankfully we don't have to share time with Lima any longer so there is enough time to tell separate stories adequately. It is frustrating that Kurt gets the big dramatic story and it's going to be contrasted with Rachel's Funny Girl nonsense (will get to that in a moment) and the Samcedes idiocy. It's like being served a perfectly cooked steak with a side of whipped cream. I can't bring myself to worry about Mercedes thinking about how dating same might affect her image when Kurt is dealing with something this serious.

Chris will knock this out of the park. No questions asked.

Now... Rachel... can I just address this idiotic conceit that Rachel can attend NYADA full time while in rehearsals for a Broadway show, which is in of itself a full time job. And one that they are paying her a good chunk of money to focus her attention on. Broadway rehearsals, especially in the weeks leading up to opening night where rehearsals can run 12-14 hours a day. Unless she's only taking night classes at NYADA (would that even be an option with such a small student body?) and slept maybe 30 minutes a night, there is just no way she could manage this.

And given that Cassandra's TA had to drop out of classes because he got cast as a fucking flying monkey in Wicked, it's even more absurd that someone cast as a lead would have time for anything other than rehearsals at this stage.

Now having said that, I can see Rachel having to balance the short term success vs doing what she could to ensure a long career. I'm sure that Rachel is well aware that there are many actors who get cast in one big part and then are never heard from again and she would know that she needs to complete her training at NYADA. But it's very late in the game for her to start asking these questions and trying to decide what's best for her. Not with opening night just a few weeks away. And judging from the possibility that her critique with Carmen doesn't go well (possibly with an implication that she's not focusing on training and her technique has gotten sloppy), she would have good reason to worry about her long-term prospects. But again... really late in the game to start asking these questions.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 8:42 pm

Buenos wrote:ETA:
The cynic in me thinks Kurt is getting bashed not because Chris is the best actor to handle such a dramatic storyline but because of simple mathematics.

You have two gay characters left standing on Glee.

Onscreen:
One always faces negative consequences for being gay.
The other never faces any consequences for being gay.

1 + 1 =2.
Math.

Thus the reason it's Kurt yet again in Season 5 facing intolerance and hate.
I think your math is correct.  dryy 

sjonnepon wrote:It's really dangerous, don't go there.
Seriously. We have cheeses the size of a canonball and WOODEN shoes. And them windmills can be vicious too.
STAY AWAY!!!  arms 

(Although Chris will always be welcome here.  wub )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 8:45 pm

Ranwing wrote:Now having said that, I can see Rachel having to balance the short term success vs doing what she could to ensure a long career. I'm sure that Rachel is well aware that there are many actors who get cast in one big part and then are never heard from again and she would know that she needs to complete her training at NYADA. But it's very late in the game for her to start asking these questions and trying to decide what's best for her. Not with opening night just a few weeks away. And judging from the possibility that her critique with Carmen doesn't go well (possibly with an implication that she's not focusing on training and her technique has gotten sloppy), she would have good reason to worry about her long-term prospects. But again... really late in the game to start asking these questions.
Lbr: Carmen will eventually at the end of the episode blow smoke up Rachel's ass, saying she is so immensely talented that NYADA will make an exception for her, but only for her, as they have never seen the likes of miss Rachel Berry at their school.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 9:27 pm

Ranwing wrote:And given that Cassandra's TA had to drop out of classes because he got cast as a fucking flying monkey in Wicked,

Ranwing, don't ask me why, but I would love for Kurt to have a SL where he's flying monkey or a dancing timepiece in "Beauty and the Beast" or one of the background animals in "Lion King" or better yet, the understudy of "Spider Man-After Dark". Yes, I know it closed on Broadway but this is Glee.  Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2014, 9:38 pm

high school in small town Ohio vs. college in NYC? are they nuts? my sons' high school class president was an openly gay guy, and this was in suburban NY. NYC's greenwich village was gay-friendly decades ago, just like San Fran. I went to college there and worked for a gay boss once. what were they talking about? of course there are hate crimes everywhere, sometimes out of certain disputes and folks call each other names (racial, sexual... all kinds of nasties), but generally NYers are a lot more progressive and open and tolerating than many small town/rural/southern
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/19/2014, 9:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Lbr: Carmen will eventually at the end of the episode blow smoke up Rachel's ass, saying she is so immensely talented that NYADA will make an exception for her, but only for her, as they have never seen the likes of miss Rachel Berry at their school.  dryy

Just wait until the other special snowflake - Blarren - arrives. He'll get an easy pass as well. And we'll get to see him in all his classes, while we get to see Kurt in the hallway. I hate this show. Why do I continue to torture myself? Oh yeah, Chris. I love you, buddy. Only for you do I put up with this shit.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/19/2014, 9:51 pm

Speculation time. My assumption is that Rachel and Mercedes business will be the main focus of the first part of the episode. The vigil will be very early on, maybe the first scene. Some Kurt and Bland mixed in between. Perhaps Kurt expressing anger and disgust to set up the second half of the episode, Kurt stepping into help. This will make give both Rachel and Mercedes a change to come to some "sobering realizations." See, I can write a summary too. LOL!

Samcedes is extra annoying now because, while I like Amber in small doses, I don't think I will be able to take all the front and center she will be getting, especially since it's with Sam. And I cannot tell you how done I am with the FG storyline. That needed to end with Rachel not getting the part but getting some good audition experience. What we are getting now is what should have been Rachel's season 6 arc. If the show is successful, she has nowhere to go but down.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 10:25 pm

There's a little five second promo for the next episode floating around tumblr that includes the joyous moment when Blaine gets his NYADA letter. Of course, everyone is thrilled for Blainey boy and he gets a big hug from Tina (I think it's Tina anyways).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next