Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 9:39 am

—“GLEE” - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

100 LESSONS, 100 EPISODES AND COUNTLESS MEMORIES ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF “GLEE” TUESDAY, MARCH 18 ON FOX

Gwyneth Paltrow Reprises Her Emmy Award-Winning Role as Holly Holiday; Kristin Chenoweth Returns as the Unforgettable April Rhodes; and Chace Crawford (“Gossip Girl”) Guest-Stars in the Milestone 100th Episode

Current and past members of New Directions reunite for one final assignment - to reinvent their favorite performances. But these new versions of the series’ most iconic tracks should not be seen as goodbye to glee club. On the contrary, they are celebrations of what the club has meant to each and every member.

Don’t miss the all-new “100” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 18 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-512) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray; Mark Salling as Noah “Puck” Puckerman; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Kristin Chenoweth as April Rhodes; Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holliday; Chace Crawford as Biff McIntosh.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 9:42 am

Glorfindel wrote:
—“GLEE” - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

100 LESSONS, 100 EPISODES AND COUNTLESS MEMORIES ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF “GLEE” TUESDAY, MARCH 18 ON FOX

Gwyneth Paltrow Reprises Her Emmy Award-Winning Role as Holly Holiday; Kristin Chenoweth Returns as the Unforgettable April Rhodes; and Chace Crawford (“Gossip Girl”) Guest-Stars in the Milestone 100th Episode

Current and past members of New Directions reunite for one final assignment - to reinvent their favorite performances. But these new versions of the series’ most iconic tracks should not be seen as goodbye to glee club. On the contrary, they are celebrations of what the club has meant to each and every member.

Don’t miss the all-new “100” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, March 18 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-512) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray; Mark Salling as Noah “Puck” Puckerman; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Harry Shum Jr. as Mike Chang; Kristin Chenoweth as April Rhodes; Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holliday; Chace Crawford as Biff McIntosh.

Current as in Sam, Blaine, Tina and Artie.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 10:05 am

^The noobs really have been dropped HARD.  mince
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/4/2014, 11:49 am

Filming spoilers for Tuesday (3/4/2014)

Glee is filming at least two different scenes today. 

This morning, they are filming a large church scene with Mercedes. There’s also a contingent of Asian tourists in attendance, though they’re probably just there as background.

This evening, they’re filming things at NYADA—specifically the stage combat class they were hiring experienced fencers for.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/4/2014, 12:04 pm

Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:  I don't think Broadway will be his first move after Glee.

Personally I think it depends on what he is offered.  Whether it's a TV, film or a stage role, if Chris thinks it's a good role or quality script he'll jump on it.  I thought it was telling that in one of those silly Glee QA things he did with Darren, one of the choices was film or theatre, and Chris answered a film about theatre, which I thought was a clever way of saying he had no preference.

I think '8' was a very positive experience for Chris so I wouldn't be shocked if he delved into theatre and even Broadway immediately after Glee.  

Chris has roots in community theatre, and like Audra MacDonald , looks back fondly at the Roger Rockas players group in Fresno, Ca.  

Chris strikes me as someone enormously ambitious who doesn't want to be typecast and that the right stage part may tempt him right away.

If this is the case, then I want those YouTube bootleggers on it ASAP!

Or a touring production would be great.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/4/2014, 12:18 pm

Late to the discussion, but I'm excited for this "Bash" storyline for Kurt. I don't mind seeing my favorite character be hurt, as long as I know he's going to be okay in the end. It will be interesting to see how Chris plays this out. I wonder how it will change Kurt if at all?

Chris will act the hell out of this.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 2:11 pm

Any Santana sightings on set this week:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 2 Well-we-re-waiting-o
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 2:28 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 2 Tumblr_n1x4eouR271r4ezfzo1_r1_500

Hmmm.....

So that's 3 scenes and 3 musical numbers in two days filming for Amber/Mercedes....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/4/2014, 2:49 pm

Maybe I remember this wrong but didn't Mecedes say that she is studying at UCLA in episode 6 last season? Is she going to dropout so they can move her to NYC or did the writers totally forgot that she is going to college in LA? They never mentioned it again.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/4/2014, 3:33 pm

5x16 title

"Tested"

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 3:43 pm

sheny wrote:
5x16 title

"Tested"

It amuses me that GOBR is only giving out Episode titles these days.  Since I think their access to spoiler information goes all the way to RIB themselves, just curious about the behind the scenes dynamics going on so that they are now muted. The hilarious excuses (going to school full time for one of them) for not giving out info when it was obvious they had true insider stuff, heck, they even knew when there were script changes right before an episode aired.

Not that I really mind, with at least 11-13 consecutive episodes back to back , with songs released every Sunday , there should more than enough stuff to get fans going without GOBR.   NGL, I think GOBR has always been a bit smug about their insider information and their "opinions" sometimes are not only misleading but downright trolling. It's not as if fans had GOBR before Season 4 anyways.

The paucity of song spoilers for Episodes 14, 15 and 16 is back to the pattern of our best info being nuggets thrown to the masses by Queen Lea, as it should be.  Razz 

Last edited by Buenos on 3/4/2014, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/4/2014, 3:45 pm

I know one or two people who should be tested... sifflou 

Or Kurt's mental strenght gets tested, again.

I don't know how I feel about these one word titles they've been giving us recently.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 3:51 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 2 Tumblr_n1xdm2d6BH1r4ezfzo1_500

mattypcock @gleeonfox is back tonight with these fools! #glee #gleeonfox #gloria
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 4:08 pm

Lea Michele on "The Jimmy Fallon show" tonight at 11:30 PM
Jane Lynch on "Jimmy Kimmel live" tonight at 11: 35 PM

Maye some possible spoilers tonight, though both Lea and Jane Lynch are probably pushing their album and game show, respectively.
I'm curious if Jane will talk about any Glee appearances in NY this season.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 4:08 pm

The strength of Klaine's relationship could be tested in the aftermath of Kurt's bashing. (Please let Kurt realize that Blaine is an immature self centered whine bucket).

It really does seem odd that we have had so few spoilers. I wonder if Fox told RIB to put a lid on the spoilers a bit to see if they can get people to tune in out of curiosity if they don't know what is going to happen after McKinley is dumped. Let's face it, there are a lot of people out there who say "I'm not going to watch" but still follow the fandom pretty closely. It's a bit of a long shot idea, I know, but it could be Fox.

Or it also could be Ryan not feeding the information out like he once was. Since he was the one who thought his precious format for Glee was why people watched, his ego had to be hit hard by the fact that his precious McKinley is history. His newest toys have been smashed and thrown away. Add into that if he was told to slow down the Blam, his older toys are a bit broken too. So, Ryan may not be feeling too good about sharing right not.

So much of the information GOBR seems to give out (other than the titles) seems to be catering to the shippers (Klainers, Brittana, even Blam). Maybe there just isn't anything to tell there.

Since so much of what we have been hearing for spoilers involve Chris, Amber, and Lea, and not so much for Blam (which considering it's their big debut in NY, you'd think there'd be a grand entrance). Really does sound like Fox telling RIB to get their focus back. Chris and Lea are their best known stars--the ones who win awards and can get booked on the important late night talk shows). Amber is coming off the hugely successful DWTS appearance. RIB must have been told to give them more focus.

I think that they are really looking at the episodes until the 100th as throw away episodes. I am guessing we'll see some big extra special advertising for the 100th. We'll probably see lots of pimping out the cast in interviews to promote it (on talk shows and in print/online).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 4:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Since so much of what we have been hearing for spoilers involve Chris, Amber, and Lea, and not so much for Blam (which considering it's their big debut in NY, you'd think there'd be a grand entrance).  Really does sound like Fox telling RIB to get their focus back.  Chris and Lea are their best known stars--the ones who win awards and can get booked on the important late night talk shows).  Amber is coming off the hugely successful DWTS appearance.  RIB must have been told to give them more focus.

I think that they are really looking at the episodes until the 100th as throw away episodes.  I am guessing we'll see some big extra special advertising for the 100th.  We'll probably see lots of pimping out the cast in interviews to promote it (on talk shows and in print/online).  

This.

FOX does marketing studies and I'm sure they've gotten feedback on the appeal of certain actors.   Both Darren and Chord have been on the show for close to 3 1/2 years so it's not as if they couldn't use them in marketing campaign if they so chose to.   So using both Lea and Chris almost exclusively in their social media speaks volumes.  

My gut is getting a 2 year renewal with a definite end date was a double edged sword for RIB, FOX finally reasserted "you're safe, but we want this to happen...."

Yea, once next weeks "Nationals" (an albatross now in many ways) is out of the way, they are going to pump the 100th with all the original cast heavily in the media.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Matt,  Jane, Lea and Chris making talk show appearances hyping the episode.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 4:31 pm

Ha!  GOBR heard me...

#15 – Bash

No One Is Alone, cantada por Rachel, Kurt, Sam & Blaine – Canção original do musical Into The Woods.

#16 – Tested

I Wanna Know What Love Is, cantada por Mercedes Jones – Canção original da banda Foreigner.

Not quite know how to take Mercedes spoiler song...Do I really want that foreigner song wasted on Sam?   phr34r

NGL, I thought Samcedes shippers were getting a bit delusional with their hope of them ever getting back together (in S4/5 they virtually ignored each other in between Brittany, Nurse Penny, Rachel teasing ) so it would blow me away if they got the last laugh.   coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 5:26 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 5:42 pm

Buenos wrote:#16 – Tested

I Wanna Know What Love Is, cantada por Mercedes Jones – Canção original da banda Foreigner.

Wasn't that Cory's favorite song and he wanted to sing it on Glee someday?  :(

So they sing at NYADA dance room?  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 2 4053287127
With all the money they invested in the "natural lighting" in that dance room they need to get their money's worth back.

Prepare yourself for the mime class and the stage combat class taking place in that same class room. So far they've not even used different props to make that room e.g. look like the room next door to Cassandra's class room.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/4/2014, 5:50 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

OMG, i had the EXACT same thought when i saw the song.  Shocked
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 5:52 pm

^Well, at least the song goes to Amber now, and we know she can sing.

The unfortunate bystander who gets dragged into the Fox hit's feuding trio's drama? Elliott, aka Starchild,  who seems to be on Team Rachel after she tells him Santana and Kurt kicked her out. (Selective memory much?!)
eonline

There's no excuse for Rachel setting Elliot up against his bandmate and FRIEND Kurt just because she and Santana are fighting.
That's a really despicable move, Rachel.  :angry:

Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/4/2014, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 5:52 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

OMG, i had the EXACT same thought when i saw the song.  Shocked

NGL, girls, but if someone has to sing that song they could do far worse than Mercedes, and that's all I'm saying.  phr34r  I promised you'all I would o behave better and be NICER....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/4/2014, 5:54 pm

i agree. could have been darren. thought that would have been the final nail in klaine's coffin if you sing a song where you want to know what love is - kind of implies you don't have it or haven't felt it yet. we could only hope. not that i want him to sing that song.

and girl, no need to be nicer. we are all adults here. unlike some places.  phr34r 

Last edited by tanita_mors on 3/4/2014, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 5:55 pm

Buenos wrote:Performance of "Barracuda"...Elliot and Rachel

http://www.eonline.com/news/517410/glee-sneak-peek-lea-michele-and-adam-lambert-perform-barracuda-and-it-s-ridiculously-amazing-watch-now

So they sing at NYADA dance room?   phr34r 

Adam is great. Lea... less great. Too much screaming and posing from her, like she's trying to act how a rock performer actually performs. There's no real sense of abandon from her in her performance style. *sigh*

So I'm guessing that this is all part of Rachel trying to bond with Elliot to get him to side with her in the Rachel/Santana battle royal. And I guess that NYADA just lets everyone use their space.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 6:32 pm

Another sneak peek: Rachel and Santana acting a fool with Gloria

(I'm only able to watch the Wemma one: Barracuda and Gloria are not available for my country.  dryy )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next