Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 5:06 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I know. I actually laughed when I saw that picture. Wonder who he tries to reach?! I mean, from all people Chrod?!  I totally expected some FOX/RIB damage control by now. I am a bit disappointed. Even though I believe Lea's tweet with the NYC cast was a great opportunity to calm down the Kurt fans. Didn't really work for me dryy 
I think if there is a pic from episode 4 where Kurt is without the ring, this could encourage some fans back.

They really have nothing to lose if Klaine ends, but a lot to maybe potentially gain.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 5:11 am

^That pic is inconclusive but gives me some hope. But I don't expect anything at all from Klaine in favor for Kurt anymore.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 5:28 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^That pic is inconclusive but gives me some hope. But I don't expect anything at all from Klaine in favor for Kurt anymore.
I haven't watched the episode yet. My housemate is downloading it for me. But I can very well do it myself, but I am not in a hurry to watch.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/28/2013, 7:02 am

ColferInspired wrote:
And that idiot Ryan had to post a pic of a shirtless Chord in his Gaga costume on twitter. :angry: 

As if that will encourage viewers. Not a chance.

Sorry, Chord/Sam won't work either. :angry:
Chord is shirtless in almost every episode so there is really nothing new to see. Ryan probably thinks Sam is super popular character now because Chord won TCA for Favourite Scene Stealer conveniently forgetting that not the fans but FOX producers chose the winners.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 7:36 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
And that idiot Ryan had to post a pic of a shirtless Chord in his Gaga costume on twitter. :angry: 

As if that will encourage viewers. Not a chance.

Sorry, Chord/Sam won't work either. :angry:
Chord is shirtless in almost every episode so there is really nothing new to see. Ryan probably thinks Sam is super popular character now because Chord won TCA for Favourite Scene Stealer conveniently forgetting that not the fans but FOX producers chose the winners.
It is really pathetic how he is clinging to McKinley. dryy

My housemate downloaded the episode, but his computer is now dead.

Strange that. humhum

Though his computer has been in death throes for the past couple of days.

I am downloading it on my computer now.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/28/2013, 9:33 am

504 casting spoiler
Lettersfromtitan had an anon yesterday who let her know about a casting call for a NY tattoo artist.

Today, an audition video was uploaded for this role.  I’m not going to link it simply because in the past when casting videos have gotten lots of hits sometimes they get made private.

The dialog has been transcribed. Keep in mind the casting office person reading with the actor is a woman. There is no indication who the regular Glee character is, no fake name, no obvious gender. Personally, I think it’s Kurt and if so probably has something to do with his nemesis Starchild. If it’s not Kurt than it’s likely Santana though some of the dialog really doesn’t make sense for her.

Here’s the dialog:

GIRL: Are you dyslexic or illiterate, or are you just […]. You completely messed up my tattoo and I’m scarred.

LOUIS: That’s exactly what you told me to write.

GIRL: Well I wanted to have a message of hope; something to both represent the strides I’ve made as an individual and the political sea change.

LOUIS: Well you should’ve put “It Gets Better” on there.

GIRL: I did.

LOUIS: This is what you gave me to write. I don’t ask questions because I don’t want to hear everyone’s bullcrap story about what their tats mean.

GIRL: Well I must have screwed up when I typed it.

LOUIS: Why’d you come in here in the first place? Hm? You don’t look like the tattoo type.

GIRL: I wanted to rebel. To shake off my doldrums.

LOUIS: Well, I don’t know anything about any doldrums but uh, must be a gay thing, but I know a lot about rebellion.

GIRL: My path has been different and exciting considering my background. Guess it’s the price I pay for trying to surprise myself.

LOUIS: Well I don’t know. I think your motives are true, it’s just that when you go off road, weird things are gonna happen. I mean, check this out.

GIRL: Well that demon looks like John Davidson.

LOUIS: I got it in Hong Kong. I was trashed, I told the guy I wanted a Harley Davison tattoo. But… got lost in translation and I woke up with the host of That’s Incredible on my arm. So I turned him into a devil and he went from lame-ass to bad-ass in almost two hours. The point is I’m full - covered - in mistake tattoos. You can fix almost anything.

GIRL: How can you fix this?

LOUIS: I’ll tell you what. Give me a shot at it, alright. I got a pretty good sense of who you are now. Come back to the table. We’ll figure something out. Free of charge. I’ll even throw a tongue piercing in there. No cost to you.

GIRL: Why would I want that?

LOUIS: Because if you step back down and go back to the doldrums you were telling me about, you’ll never take another risk again. Right? So you’ll have completely given up the whole concept of going nuts. You need to go more nuts and have a positive experience and you’ll see that that’s where you’ll find the juice of life.
x

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 9:57 am

^ If this is Kurt, I actually really start to feel a bit like the engagement could be off again... with the hopefully missing ring and all. The tattoo sounds a bit nostalgic and daring.

Otherwise, at least it sounds like a proper storyline once again for Kurt. It is just sad they had to silence him while being broken up with Blaine :angry: 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 9/28/2013, 9:59 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ If this is Kurt, I actually really start to feel a bit like the engagement could be off again... with the hopefully missing ring and all. The tattoo sounds a bit nostalgic and daring.

Otherwise, at least it sounds like a proper storyline once again for Kurt. It is just sad they had to silence him while being broken up with Blaine :angry: 
I was thinking that it could sound like Kurt too, but being in the doldrums could be referring to Finn...
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 10:05 am

But it specifically states somewhere "must be a gay thing". So it must be either Kurt or Santana, but the second one really doesn't make sense. I refuse to believe Dani or Starchild would get an individual SL without any connection to one of the main cast.

I know I am grasping straws, but I really wonder of Finn's death will also result in the end if the engagement/maybe even relationship. I mean this is Glee and it won't happen, but still...

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 9/28/2013, 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 10:18 am

sheny wrote:
504 casting spoiler
Lettersfromtitan had an anon yesterday who let her know about a casting call for a NY tattoo artist.

Today, an audition video was uploaded for this role.  I’m not going to link it simply because in the past when casting videos have gotten lots of hits sometimes they get made private.

The dialog has been transcribed. Keep in mind the casting office person reading with the actor is a woman. There is no indication who the regular Glee character is, no fake name, no obvious gender. Personally, I think it’s Kurt and if so probably has something to do with his nemesis Starchild. If it’s not Kurt than it’s likely Santana though some of the dialog really doesn’t make sense for her.

Here’s the dialog:

GIRL: Are you dyslexic or illiterate, or are you just […]. You completely messed up my tattoo and I’m scarred.

GIRL: Well I wanted to have a message of hope; something to both represent the strides I’ve made as an individual and the political sea change.

LOUIS: This is what you gave me to write. I don’t ask questions because I don’t want to hear everyone’s bullcrap story about what their tats mean.

LOUIS: Why’d you come in here in the first place? Hm? You don’t look like the tattoo type.

LOUIS: Well, I don’t know anything about any doldrums but uh, must be a gay thing, but I know a lot about rebellion.

GIRL: My path has been different and exciting considering my background. Guess it’s the price I pay for trying to surprise myself.

LOUIS: Well I don’t know. I think your motives are true, it’s just that when you go off road, weird things are gonna happen. I mean, check this out.

LOUIS: I got it in Hong Kong. I was trashed, I told the guy I wanted a Harley Davison tattoo. But… got lost in translation and I woke up with the host of That’s Incredible on my arm. So I turned him into a devil and he went from lame-ass to bad-ass in almost two hours. The point is I’m full - covered - in mistake tattoos. You can fix almost anything.

LOUIS: I’ll tell you what. Give me a shot at it, alright. I got a pretty good sense of who you are now. Come back to the table. We’ll figure something out. Free of charge. I’ll even throw a tongue piercing in there. No cost to you.

LOUIS: Because if you step back down and go back to the doldrums you were telling me about, you’ll never take another risk again. Right? So you’ll have completely given up the whole concept of going nuts. You need to go more nuts and have a positive experience and you’ll see that that’s where you’ll find the juice of life.
x
I am thinking it is possible this could be Kurt.

A while back there was skank Kurt in fanfiction, on tumblr.

I hope this is Kurt, because Chris will act the hell out of it. Kurt rebelling would be delicious.

And I think doldrums would be a word that Kurt would say not Santana.

Santana is in a new relationship, so I can't see her being depressed about anything.

Everyone immediately sees Kurt as gay, so it just has to be him. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/28/2013, 10:37 am

Sadly, I am fairly sure it is Rachel, I don't see her going alone, Santana is probably there and he makes assumptions. The writers probably wanted to use the line, and subtlety or things in context aren't their thing. Man, I would love to have Kurt already depressed that he is engaged, but I see it more as Rachel looking at her two roomies involved in relationships, Finn's gone and she is trying to find a new path.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2013, 10:43 am

Divalicious wrote:Sadly, I am fairly sure it is Rachel, I don't see her going alone, Santana is probably there and he makes assumptions.  The writers probably wanted to use the line, and subtlety or things in context aren't their thing.  Man, I would love to have Kurt already depressed that he is engaged, but I see it more as Rachel looking at her two roomies involved in relationships, Finn's gone and she is trying to find a new path.
Rachel and a tattoo, does not seem right to me.

How is that a new path?

So, far we know nothing of episode 4 except for songs.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 10:51 am

Meh, there needs to be a Kurt-centric episode soon and the dialogue sounds like him. I actually believe it is Kurt. The question is, why does he get a tattoo and when will he dump Blaine (the second part is pure selfish hope)?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/28/2013, 11:24 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Divalicious wrote:Sadly, I am fairly sure it is Rachel, I don't see her going alone, Santana is probably there and he makes assumptions.  The writers probably wanted to use the line, and subtlety or things in context aren't their thing.  Man, I would love to have Kurt already depressed that he is engaged, but I see it more as Rachel looking at her two roomies involved in relationships, Finn's gone and she is trying to find a new path.
Rachel and a tattoo, does not seem right to me.

How is that a new path?

So, far we know nothing of episode 4 except for songs.
That's why I think it's Rachel, she is all about dramatic gestures and she doesn't seem the sort to get one. I would prefer it is Kurt, so very much, but I don't think it is. Self-protection if you will, not believing anything other than propping others in Kurt's future, so perhaps the writers might surprise me. But it's been a couple of years since Kurt has had a win solely his and untainted by someone elses sturm and drang, so I find it hard to believe the writers have wised up, after being stupid for so long.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/28/2013, 11:45 am

ColferInspired wrote:
The fact that of the band, maybe Starchild isn't going to Kurt's nemesis. saispa
Prob he'll be the nemesis because he'll declare that Kurt isn't allowed to sing. They'll battle it out in rare scenes over Starchild's episodes, then Kurt will sing part of one song just before Adam leaves.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/28/2013, 1:10 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:
504 casting spoiler

Here’s the dialog:

x
I am thinking it is possible this could be Kurt.

A while back there was skank Kurt in fanfiction, on tumblr.

I hope this is Kurt, because Chris will act the hell out of it. Kurt rebelling would be delicious.

And I think doldrums would be a word that Kurt would say not Santana.

Santana is in a new relationship, so I can't see her being depressed about anything.

Everyone immediately sees Kurt as gay, so it just has to be him. saispa
1. I wonder what the tattoo says.
2. I just don't see Kurt getting a tattoo. But I didn't think he'd say "yes," either.
3. Oh, baby. It really stinks that you got your skin messed up (with an error, I mean--though I personally am not fond of tattoos).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/28/2013, 1:24 pm

It doesn't seem to fit Santana, so I'm guessing its either Kurt or Rachel. "Political statement" seems to fit Kurt.

I'm hoping that we get a voice over at the start of 5.04 that (off screen naturally) Kurt ended the engagement because it was premature and they are back to just dating.

The reason could be Kurt realized you couldn't rent out the Plaza hotel as reception venue on a struggling student's budget.

I think it could really happen since IMO the only shiny toy Ryan Murphy was playing with was the elaborate overblown gay proposal. Probably he's not invested in an actual engagement SL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/28/2013, 1:28 pm

Some are speculating that the tattoo says "it gets butter" but I'm betting on "it gets bitter."

ETA: I'm serious.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 1:37 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Some are speculating that the tattoo says "it gets butter" but I'm betting on "it gets bitter."

Both make sense, but I also agree with "bitter". I believe it is Kurt, and I just hope the engagement is over very, very soon. This one picture really has given me a bit of hope :( 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/28/2013, 1:41 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Some are speculating that the tattoo says "it gets butter" but I'm betting on "it gets bitter."

Both make sense, but I also agree with "bitter". I believe it is Kurt, and I just hope the engagement is over very, very soon. This one picture really has given me a bit of hope :( 
Which picture?

And I have to say, if Kurt gets a tattoo that is supposed to be "it gets better" and is actually "it gets bitter", that's at least a return to the kind of humor that Glee originally had.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 1:44 pm

The BTS-picture of Adam, Demi, Naya, Lea and Chris. You cannot see clearly, but on first glance it looks like there is no ring. It is my current silver lining.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/28/2013, 1:50 pm

I wonder if joining or forming  a band is Kurt's idea of shaking things up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2013, 1:52 pm

Buenos wrote:I wonder if joining or forming  a band is Kurt's idea of shaking things up.
In terms of the band, it won't matter anyway as he will be a background singer. This is Glee.

What do you mean by "shaking things up"?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/28/2013, 2:06 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:I wonder if joining or forming  a band is Kurt's idea of shaking things up.
In terms of the band, it won't matter anyway as he will be a background singer. This is Glee.

What do you mean by "shaking things up"?
If he's got a SL I'm good. Besides, I'm clinging to the fact he's sung more in the first two episodes then he's done in the last few years at the start of Glee. The fact that he had the lead over Lea in "Get Back" shows me they haven't totally forgotten Kurt's singing voice.

"Shaking things up" refers to the Tatoo artist telling the character about experiencing new things.
It just occourred to me that The doldrums could refer to the fact he's separated again from Blaine with a LDR and is feeling blue, I'm just grasping here.

The engagement doesn't bother me too much at all now that I think about it because Kurt is back in NY and the school year is going to last all season long is my new mantra.Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/28/2013, 2:09 pm

I don't feel cheerful about the fact that Kurt is now going to be alone in NYC, in a LDR. Before long, the school year will end and Blaine will be moved to NYC. How much time is there for Kurt to have a storyline of his own?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next