Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColdFlame96 on 9/27/2013, 12:48 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Also notice the placement, with Kurt standing at the very back and everyone else (plus guest stars) front and center. We will be lucky to get maybe two lines per song.

I am done. Call me when Klaine is over and I may reconsider.
I think the angle of the picture makes it look like that but I don't really see anyone standing front and centre. Santana is right next to Kurt and there isn't really a difference in the placement of their microphones.
Don't even try to be rationale today with me. I am a weird mix of anger, sorrow, disappointment, and pure hatred Razz phr34r 
Same. I'm pretty much avoiding tumblr right now because all it does is remind me of what an utter abysmal show Glee has become. I've been channeling Taylor Swift all day today.
I've downloaded Tumblr savior. I'm this close to blacklisting everything Glee related.
I'm going to as soon as I get home and have access to a computer. And as much I hate to say this, I'll probably blacklist Kurt Hummel for a while too, because just seeing gifs of him depresses me right now. Atleast until next week where it seems likes things will be better for him. I am so broken-hearted right now you have no idea. I'll just reblog my other fandom stuff and cats.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  AnneNeville on 9/27/2013, 12:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:I think the angle of the picture makes it look like that but I don't really see anyone standing front and centre. Santana is right next to Kurt and there isn't really a difference in the placement of their microphones.
Don't even try to be rationale today with me. I am a weird mix of anger, sorrow, disappointment, and pure hatred Razz phr34r 
Same. I'm pretty much avoiding tumblr right now because all it does is remind me of what an utter abysmal show Glee has become. I've been channeling Taylor Swift all day today.
I've downloaded Tumblr savior. I'm this close to blacklisting everything Glee related.
I'm going to as soon as I get home and have access to a computer. And as much I hate to say this, I'll probably blacklist Kurt Hummel for a while too, because just seeing gifs of him depresses me right now. Atleast until next week where it seems likes things will be better for him. I am so broken-hearted right now you have no idea. I'll just reblog my other fandom stuff and cats.
I think I do have a good idea. I'm shell-shocked.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 on 9/27/2013, 1:01 pm

I am going on a 5km run now and probably will confuse my friend, as I really need a hug now fanny2 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  AnneNeville on 9/27/2013, 1:03 pm

Glee S4 Ratings (Lowest to Highest):
07 - 1.5 with 4.62 million viewers
14 - 1.7 with 5.13 million viewers
20 - 1.8 with 5.24 million viewers
21 - 1.9 with 5.19 million viewers
10 - 2.0 with 5.26 million viewers
16 - 2.0 with 5.37 million viewers
17 - 2.0 with 5.91 million viewers
22 - 2.0 with 5.92 million viewers
06 - 2.1 with 5.22 million viewers
12 - 2.1 with 5.48 million viewers
19 - 2.1 with 6.14 million viewers
08 - 2.2 with 5.39 million viewers
09 - 2.2 with 5.43 million viewers
13 - 2.2 with 6.03 million viewers
05 - 2.4 with 5.68 million viewers
03 - 2.4 with 5.79 million viewers
18 - 2.4 with 6.67 million viewers
15 - 2.4 with 6.72 million viewers
04 - 2.6 with 6.07 million viewers
11 - 2.6 with 6.79 million viewers
02 - 2.9 with 7.46 million viewers
01 - 3.1 with 7.41 million viewers
• Glee S5 Ratings (Lowest to Highest):
01 - 2.0 with 5.17 million viewers
Sources:
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/glee-season-four-ratings-24348/
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/27/tv-ratings-thursday-the-crazy-ones-bests-the-michael-j-fox-show-the-big-bang-theory-returns-up/205218/?utm_campaign=WP%20%3E%20Twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
Last season's premiere had 2.2 million more viewers than last night's. Not a good sign.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColdFlame96 on 9/27/2013, 1:07 pm

^Really? Because if it means Glee gets cancelled, then I think its a very good sign! Twisted Evil 

Sorry, I'm being a bitch today.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  AnneNeville on 9/27/2013, 1:13 pm

Not a good sign for Glee getting better ratings this year than last year, I should say.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColdFlame96 on 9/27/2013, 1:17 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Not a good sign for Glee getting better ratings this year than last year, I should say.
Considering how they pimped out Klaine when most of the GA hates it or is indifferent, did you really expect they would?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." -Cory Monteith (May 11, 1982- July 13, 2013)
avatar
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2013-05-06
Real Name : Gen

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  AnneNeville on 9/27/2013, 1:25 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Not a good sign for Glee getting better ratings this year than last year, I should say.
Considering how they pimped out Klaine when most of the GA hates it or is indifferent, did you really expect they would?
Nope. But I bet that certain members of the fandom will be--self-sabatoging as it is--celebrating the defection of those fans who don't like the new central ship. No matter how much it harms the show as a whole.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  fantastica on 9/27/2013, 4:22 pm

it's not the ship. it's the formula. plots start and drop in seconds. characters are never developed beyond card board descriptions. songs and dances with no connection to the storylines. same singers over and over again. most females in some state of bitchiness. cliff hangers brushed off w/ one line. what else? you have to be brain dead to watch this shit-fest.

i am not in a bad mood today. i just can't think of anything good to say about the show. does anybody know where i can watch the new season of Downton Abbey? I can't wait for the US premiere next year.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  bayth on 9/27/2013, 4:27 pm

fantastica wrote:does anybody know where i can watch the new season of Downton Abbey? I can't wait for the US premiere next year.
season 4 episode 1
avatar
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2012-03-17
Location : Oregon
Real Name : Beth

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Buenos on 9/27/2013, 5:10 pm

fantastica wrote:it's not the ship. it's the formula. plots start and drop in seconds. characters are never developed beyond card board descriptions. songs and dances with no connection to the storylines. same singers over and over again. most females in some state of bitchiness. cliff hangers brushed off w/ one line. what else? you have to be brain dead to watch this shit-fest.
True, true. They recycle the same plot so many times that it even makes it worse. Glee has never been a well written consistent show, but they had an original cast that gelled and had screen charisma. Even those that loathed Finchell conceded Lea and Cory made it somewhat bearable. By season 3 the show was already getting beyond recycling their plots so naively I thought graduation would focus on post HS life for the cast.

Instead they stripped away the one redeeming feature (the cast) of what made Glee tolerable and we are just left the formula with brand Z replacements. I don't mind Darren as much as some, but it boggles the mind the show thought he could carry Glee the way Lea did for 3 years.

Artie/Kitty though was more interesting in 15 minutes of screen time then Jarley was for all of last year.

I do think no one could have refused a marriage proposal in the setting they put AYNIL. I liked that Kurt went into it with trepidation and not very sure, and was shown basically steamrolled into accepting so I suspect there will be obstacles to their "engagement". I suspect after not seeing each other or exchanging PDA's (Quota used up for the year already, they had two!) the engagement will be dissolved by mutual consent. So as the eternal optimist I think the worst is over since I think Kurt is safely ensconced in NY for the rest of the season while McKinley High's graduation occurs in Episode 22.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6330
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  fantastica on 9/27/2013, 6:08 pm

thank you so much Beth (@bayth)!!! bisou 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  fantastica on 9/27/2013, 6:11 pm

this show should not run past season 3. the formula gets old. no matter how brilliant the cast. people get sick and tired of it. bring on something new and fun. something totally different. off to watch downton abbey. at least the british know how to write a good story. plus i am suck for that british accent (how do i miss Adam/oliver on the show!)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Glorfindel on 9/27/2013, 8:48 pm

I found this on tumblr:



Besides this girl having no clue how hard Lea and Chris have to work on a regular working day (plus the simple fact that they were quite busy with mourning Cory), and she probably did not write several screenscripts and 3 books on the side like Chris did dryy  , this tweet is interesting because the students the Glee 'directors' (my guess is: in their capacity as writers, not directors) are at a liberal arts college in Manhattan (Marymount).
(Yes, there are more arts schools in New York than just NYADA. Shocking, right? Shocked )


So perhaps there will be more NYADA stuff coming up for Rachel and Kurt, and hopefully this time it will be a tiny bit more realistic. But ha, who am I kidding: this is Glee after all.
Still: at leas they are doing some research for a change? saispa

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  AnneNeville on 9/27/2013, 8:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I found this on tumblr:



Besides this girl having no clue how hard Lea and Chris have to work on a regular working day (plus the simple fact that they were quite busy with mourning Cory), and she probably did not write several screenscripts and 3 books on the side like Chris did dryy  , this tweet is interesting because the students the Glee 'directors' (my guess is: in their capacity as writers, not directors) are at a liberal arts college in Manhattan (Marymount).
(Yes, there are more arts schools in New York than just NYADA. Shocking, right? Shocked )


So perhaps there will be more NYADA stuff coming up for Rachel and Kurt, and hopefully this time it will be a tiny bit more realistic. But ha, who am I kidding: this is Glee after all.
Still: at leas they are doing some research for a change? saispa
Marymount Manhattan is well known for their BFAs in acting and musical theatre. Melissa Bennoist and Jenna Ushkowitz are both graduates of that program, I believe. I've been asked about teaching there in the past (theatre lit courses).

If anything, it's more likely that the people doing research are researching for the writers, not the actors. What could they possibly observe that would be useful to an actor (unless they are videotaping)?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Glorfindel on 9/27/2013, 9:03 pm

AnneNeville wrote:If anything, it's more likely that the people doing research are researching for the writers, not the actors. What could they possibly observe that would be useful to an actor (unless they are videotaping)?
It's amazing that this girl (who I suppose studies there) could make 2 such big technical/industry mistakes in just one tweet (#1 mistaking writers for directors, and #2 thinking that the research is for Lea and Chris's benefit, not the writers.

Let alone the "lazy" comment. Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/27/2013, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : big annoying typo)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8705
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  AnneNeville on 9/27/2013, 9:07 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:If anything, it's more likely that the people doing research are researching for the writers, not the actors. What could they possibly observe that would be useful to an actor (unless they are videotaping)?
It's amazing that this (who I suppose studies there) could make 2 such big technical/industry mistakes in just one tweet (#1 mistaking writers for directors, and #2 thinking that the research is for Lea and Chris's benefit, not the writers.

Let alone the "lazy" comment. Rolling Eyes
Marymount Manhattan students' reputation is not for being super-brainy. It's a musical theatre/acting program that is not as prestigious as NYU's.

This student was foolish to call out two famous actors on a famous TV show. Most likely it will be forgotten, but it's not a good move to insult famous people and call them lazy if you want a performance career. That said, maybe this student is not an aspiring performer, but is just in some of the same classes.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Divalicious on 9/28/2013, 12:15 am

Why would Lea and Chris need to do research at a school? They have been playing a role for over 4 years now, in which they are students. They were in their fictional school last year. I am sure it was simply the writers looking to actually do some research for once. The poster obviously has sour grapes, and is probably one of those people who thinks other people get all the breaks. Chris earned his with lots of auditions and scads of natural talent. She sounds like poison and probably is realizing she isn't going to be famous like them. This is her one single moment of fame. I hope the pathetic critter enjoys it. And now she leaves my mind, because she isn't worth remembering. Bye.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired on 9/28/2013, 1:50 am

With the Lea and Naya tweets and the pics I think they might be trying to do damage control.

The thing is if next week is like this week, too much Blaine and McKinley they might lose more viewers.

And if there is an abundance of Blaine in episode 3, even more will leave.

I am hoping Kurt loses his ring during episode 3, coming to his senses that he can do better than Blaine.

They won't lose the Klainers as they are mostly Blarren stans. They can't afford to lose the viewers that could be staying, even after this episode.

The fact that of the band, maybe Starchild isn't going to Kurt's nemesis. saispa
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  sheny on 9/28/2013, 3:06 am

Glorfindel wrote:I found this on tumblr:



Besides this girl having no clue how hard Lea and Chris have to work on a regular working day (plus the simple fact that they were quite busy with mourning Cory), and she probably did not write several screenscripts and 3 books on the side like Chris did dryy  , this tweet is interesting because the students the Glee 'directors' (my guess is: in their capacity as writers, not directors) are at a liberal arts college in Manhattan (Marymount).
(Yes, there are more arts schools in New York than just NYADA. Shocking, right? Shocked )


So perhaps there will be more NYADA stuff coming up for Rachel and Kurt, and hopefully this time it will be a tiny bit more realistic. But ha, who am I kidding: this is Glee after all.
Still: at leas they are doing some research for a change? saispa
I saw this last night on Tumblr and it made me furious for a while before I decided to forget about it because she is not worth my time or my energy. How can someone call Chris Colfer of all people lazy. She obviously doesn't know anything about him besides the fact he is on Glee. Nobody who is aware of Chris' other projects can call him lazy. That man wrote 3 books, a screenplay, filmed a movie and did at least 3 book tours in less than 2 years for Gods sake and who knows how many other projects he is working on. Calling someone like him lazy just makes you look extremely stupid.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  sheny on 9/28/2013, 3:18 am

ColferInspired wrote:With the Lea and Naya tweets and the pics I think they might be trying to do damage control.

The thing is if next week is like this week, too much Blaine and McKinley they might lose more viewers.

And if there is an abundance of Blaine in episode 3, even more will leave.

I am hoping Kurt loses his ring during episode 3, coming to his senses that he can do better than Blaine.

They won't lose the Klainers as they are mostly Blarren stans. They can't afford to lose the viewers that could be staying, even after this episode.
Glee better keep the Klaine drama out of Cory's tribute episode. Kurt can do whatever he wants with the ring and Blaine after episode 3 not during it. This episode is to remember and celebrate Finn's life and what he meant for his family and friends not reconsidering marriage proposals.

And not all Klainers are Blarren stans I know a lot who are Kurt stans or like them equally.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired on 9/28/2013, 4:16 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:With the Lea and Naya tweets and the pics I think they might be trying to do damage control.

The thing is if next week is like this week, too much Blaine and McKinley they might lose more viewers.

And if there is an abundance of Blaine in episode 3, even more will leave.

I am hoping Kurt loses his ring during episode 3, coming to his senses that he can do better than Blaine.

They won't lose the Klainers as they are mostly Blarren stans. They can't afford to lose the viewers that could be staying, even after this episode.
Glee better keep the Klaine drama out of Cory's tribute episode. Kurt can do whatever he wants with the ring and Blaine after episode 3 not during it. This episode is to remember and celebrate Finn's life and what he meant for his family and friends not reconsidering marriage proposals.

And not all Klainers are Blarren stans I know a lot who are Kurt stans or like them equally.
I know a lot of those Klainers have now jumped ship.

But there are still some that do love them both, and I respect them for that.

I am happy that Kurt will be working at the diner.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 on 9/28/2013, 4:34 am

I just watched the promo for the next week. They really are counting hard on Darren, as they squeezed in his face every chance they got. I really want to be a fly now BTS, because I can only imagine the emergency meetings going on now. Overall, I won't watch next week anyway. Looks too boring. I am sure I can get my few-minutes-per-episode-Kurt from tumblr (ie. edit).

I also cannot wait for music sales. My spirits were lifted so much when I realized how the ratings tanked. Especially because they also lost a lot during the episode Twisted Evil 

I am surprised that quite a few Klainers are not happy with the proposal. But I regularly have to remind myself anyway that not all Klainers are automatically bad fans, and that many of us started there once too. I kind of feel sorry, because once you look at Klaine critically, there really is no going back. fanny2 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  ColferInspired on 9/28/2013, 4:42 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I just watched the promo for the next week. They really are counting hard on Darren, as they squeezed in his face every chance they got. I really want to be a fly now BTS, because I can only imagine the emergency meetings going on now. Overall, I won't watch next week anyway. Looks too boring. I am sure I can get my few-minutes-per-episode-Kurt from tumblr (ie. edit).

I also cannot wait for music sales. My spirits were lifted so much when I realized how the ratings tanked. Especially because they also lost a lot during the episode Twisted Evil 

I am surprised that quite a few Klainers are not happy with the proposal. But I regularly have to remind myself anyway that not all Klainers are automatically bad fans, and that many of us started there once too. I kind of feel sorry, because once you look at Klaine critically, there really is no going back. fanny2 
This promo is just discouraging more and more not to watch.

Too much Blarren and McKinley is just too much.

And that idiot Ryan had to post a pic of a shirtless Chord in his Gaga costume on twitter. :angry: 

As if that will encourage viewers. Not a chance.

Sorry, Chord/Sam won't work either. :angry:
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 on 9/28/2013, 4:47 am

I know. I actually laughed when I saw that picture. Wonder who he tries to reach?! I mean, from all people Chrod?! I totally expected some FOX/RIB damage control by now. I am a bit disappointed. Even though I believe Lea's tweet with the NYC cast was a great opportunity to calm down the Kurt fans. Didn't really work for me dryy 
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum