Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  sheny 9/27/2013, 3:53 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yes, but a band with all those characters, we already know who is the background singer. So why care? At least I assume that means Fanny Price is over, as Rachel wouldn't have the time.

Nope, I only saw bits of the first episode (my internet connection broke down), but this is not the Kurt I love. Chris tweeted about LoS and Disneyland. I stronly suspect he shares our mind.

RIP Kurt Hummel :( 
arina wrote:I have not seen the episode yet so I can enjoy those spoilers pictures for now. 

And Chris very very rarely tweets about Glee episodes so it's not very telling how he feels about the particular episode or he also hates them all :-D
Arina is right Chris almost never tweets about Glee like the other actors do. Before the Valentine's day episode he tweeted about SBL so tweeting about his own projects while Glee is on is nothing new for him.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 9/27/2013, 3:59 am

But didn't he tweet more about Glee in the past? I mean, way back during S2 and 3?! I think it is telling he never tweets about since a while. I also do not know him (obviously), but there is no way he or Glee could convince me he support this storyline. I just don't believe that for a second.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/27/2013, 4:03 am

He tweeted alot about it during first season 1 when it was something totally new I think. I am not sure but I think during season 3 he already tweeted about Glee alot of less.

Last edited by arina on 9/27/2013, 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/27/2013, 4:03 am

Lottie2303 wrote:But didn't he tweet more about Glee in the past? I mean, way back during S2 and 3?! I think it is telling he never tweets about since a while. I also do not know him (obviously), but there is no way he or Glee could convince me he support this storyline. I just don't believe that for a second.
I agree, I would be in shock and  disappointed  in him if he did.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2013, 5:50 am

Now, I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like Kurt is wearing a ring in the pictures lea tweeted. Does anyone see it?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/27/2013, 5:57 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Now, I may be wrong, but it doesn't look like Kurt is wearing a ring in the pictures lea tweeted.  Does anyone see it?
Hard to tell... it is a possibility. I speculated a while ago that Finn's death could change the mind Kurt, as he realizes he has to live his life and not what others expect him to do. Especially when he only wants to marry because he truly believes no one could ever love him again.

Remind me again, how can anyone believe this proposal was romantic and healthy? I want legit answers, because I don't believe they actually exist.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/27/2013, 6:53 am

^It's hard to tell (nut enough pixels when blown up) but it doesn't look like Kurt is wearing a ring in that pic. But it could have been a rehearsal (when Chris might not want to wear a ring), not an actual scene. saispa 

brisallie wrote:Next week promo

It doesn't look better, but I'm kinda excited for Get Back.
I thought the title was 'Tina in the sky with diamonds', but all I see is Blaine, Blaine, Blaine at McKinley. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/27/2013, 7:30 am

arina wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 2 Tumblr_mtroak2TKZ1ql1znmo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 2 Tumblr_mtroak2TKZ1ql1znmo2_500

Is this supposed to be the "band" that Chris wanted Kurt to have?

Glorfindel wrote:...

brisallie wrote:Next week promo

It doesn't look better, but I'm kinda excited for Get Back.
I thought the title was 'Tina in the sky with diamonds', but all I see is Blaine, Blaine, Blaine at McKinley. dryy
But it is about Tina, and how Blaine will help her to be the prom queen.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/27/2013, 7:34 am

Glorfindel wrote:It doesn't look better, but I'm kinda excited for Get Back I thought the title was 'Tina in the sky with diamonds', but all I see is Blaine, Blaine, Blaine at McKinley. dryy
Yep, it wasn't "Love, love, love" but "Blaine, Blaine, Blaine", and it's not going to change any time soon. Pffff

I'll stick to Kurt edits next week, can't wait for "Get back"
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/27/2013, 9:17 am

brisallie wrote:Is this supposed to be the "band" that Chris wanted Kurt to have?
Yup, and I remember vividly how some parts of the fandom were so dismissive when Chris said that, thinking he was just joking (or worse: misinformed, by mixing up his storyline with that of Blaine Mad ).
Because no way would RIB/Fox even consider putting Kurt in a band, as his voice cannot handle pop songs.

Idiots. tronco
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 9/27/2013, 9:26 am

I wonder how chris feels about 5x01. If my character was reduced to being honored that a cheater like Blaine "loves me the way he does", I would be livid. Seriously, Dianna went through it with Quinn being shat on constantly, and she hopefully got away from this clusterfuck. I'm nearly crying to see that a 19 years old guy like Kurt doesn't realize that he deserves so much better.

Now, maybe what happened is good. Because now that the writers don't have to think abuot portraying Klaine (vomit) together MAYBE, they'll develop individual SL. And I don't care if Kurt doesn't date anyone else, I want to see him: grow into a man / learning the job he'll do later, be it by studying and improving as actor in NYADA OR via learning a job from inside a firm / develop friendships with other people than Rachel and Santana / enjoy NY (going out, having party at friends, etc). Anything but being Rachel's sidekick.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/27/2013, 9:30 am

Also notice the placement, with Kurt standing at the very back and everyone else (plus guest stars) front and center. We will be lucky to get maybe two lines per song.

I am done. Call me when Klaine is over and I may reconsider.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2013, 9:41 am

arina wrote:
And Chris very very rarely tweets about Glee episodes so it's not very telling how he feels about the particular episode or he also hates them all :-D
I don't think it's the fact that Chris doesn't tweet that is telling. It's the fact that lately, Chris has been tweeting positive things about his other projects when we are going to get bad Kurt/Klaine stuff.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 9/27/2013, 9:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:But didn't he tweet more about Glee in the past? I mean, way back during S2 and 3?! I think it is telling he never tweets about since a while. I also do not know him (obviously), but there is no way he or Glee could convince me he support this storyline. I just don't believe that for a second.
I think he did more back then.

BUT one of the few times recently that he tweeted about Glee before an episode (the week of, I think) it was for Sadie Hawkins and about Adam/Oliver and the Apples and how much of a blast he had with them. sifflou 

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/27/2013, 9:47 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Also notice the placement, with Kurt standing at the very back and everyone else (plus guest stars) front and center. We will be lucky to get maybe two lines per song.

I think the angle of the picture makes it look like that but I don't really see anyone standing front and centre. Santana is right next to Kurt and there isn't really a difference in the placement of their microphones.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2013, 9:57 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
I think he did more back then.

BUT one of the few times recently that he tweeted about Glee before an episode (the week of, I think) it was for Sadie Hawkins and about Adam/Oliver and the Apples and how much of a blast he had with them.  sifflou 
I have not downloaded the episode, but *sigh* I will.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/27/2013, 10:01 am

sheny wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Also notice the placement, with Kurt standing at the very back and everyone else (plus guest stars) front and center. We will be lucky to get maybe two lines per song.

I think the angle of the picture makes it look like that but I don't really see anyone standing front and centre. Santana is right next to Kurt and there isn't really a difference in the placement of their microphones.
Don't even try to be rationale today with me. I am a weird mix of anger, sorrow, disappointment, and pure hatred Razz phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/27/2013, 10:34 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:

Don't even try to be rationale today with me. I am a weird mix of anger, sorrow, disappointment, and pure hatred Razz phr34r 
Same. I'm pretty much avoiding tumblr right now because all it does is remind me of what an utter abysmal show Glee has become. I've been channeling Taylor Swift all day today.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 9/27/2013, 11:32 am

I'm looking forward to Kurt's NY stuff in these videos/pictures...it has got to be much better than this episode.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/27/2013, 12:35 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:

Same. I'm pretty much avoiding tumblr right now because all it does is remind me of what an utter abysmal show Glee has become. I've been channeling Taylor Swift all day today.
I've downloaded Tumblr savior. I'm this close to blacklisting everything Glee related.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/27/2013, 12:48 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:

I've downloaded Tumblr savior. I'm this close to blacklisting everything Glee related.
I'm going to as soon as I get home and have access to a computer. And as much I hate to say this, I'll probably blacklist Kurt Hummel for a while too, because just seeing gifs of him depresses me right now. Atleast until next week where it seems likes things will be better for him. I am so broken-hearted right now you have no idea. I'll just reblog my other fandom stuff and cats.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/27/2013, 12:53 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
sheny wrote:I think the angle of the picture makes it look like that but I don't really see anyone standing front and centre. Santana is right next to Kurt and there isn't really a difference in the placement of their microphones.
I'm going to as soon as I get home and have access to a computer. And as much I hate to say this, I'll probably blacklist Kurt Hummel for a while too, because just seeing gifs of him depresses me right now. Atleast until next week where it seems likes things will be better for him. I am so broken-hearted right now you have no idea. I'll just reblog my other fandom stuff and cats.
I think I do have a good idea. I'm shell-shocked.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/27/2013, 1:01 pm

I am going on a 5km run now and probably will confuse my friend, as I really need a hug now fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/27/2013, 1:03 pm

Glee S4 Ratings (Lowest to Highest):
07 - 1.5 with 4.62 million viewers
14 - 1.7 with 5.13 million viewers
20 - 1.8 with 5.24 million viewers
21 - 1.9 with 5.19 million viewers
10 - 2.0 with 5.26 million viewers
16 - 2.0 with 5.37 million viewers
17 - 2.0 with 5.91 million viewers
22 - 2.0 with 5.92 million viewers
06 - 2.1 with 5.22 million viewers
12 - 2.1 with 5.48 million viewers
19 - 2.1 with 6.14 million viewers
08 - 2.2 with 5.39 million viewers
09 - 2.2 with 5.43 million viewers
13 - 2.2 with 6.03 million viewers
05 - 2.4 with 5.68 million viewers
03 - 2.4 with 5.79 million viewers
18 - 2.4 with 6.67 million viewers
15 - 2.4 with 6.72 million viewers
04 - 2.6 with 6.07 million viewers
11 - 2.6 with 6.79 million viewers
02 - 2.9 with 7.46 million viewers
01 - 3.1 with 7.41 million viewers
• Glee S5 Ratings (Lowest to Highest):
01 - 2.0 with 5.17 million viewers
Sources:
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/glee-season-four-ratings-24348/
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/09/27/tv-ratings-thursday-the-crazy-ones-bests-the-michael-j-fox-show-the-big-bang-theory-returns-up/205218/?utm_campaign=WP%20%3E%20Twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
Last season's premiere had 2.2 million more viewers than last night's. Not a good sign.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/27/2013, 1:07 pm

^Really? Because if it means Glee gets cancelled, then I think its a very good sign! Twisted Evil 

Sorry, I'm being a bitch today.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next