Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

+28
MoviesAreLife
Piciollina
sjonnepon
angelnessa
Georgette888
valkeakuulas
Delight
M&M
Divalicious
Ireth
ColdFlame96
SippyCupofLuv
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
opals
arina
fantastica
bayth
AnneNeville
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
brisallie
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
32 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Glorfindel 9/29/2013, 3:03 pm

I just realized: if Kurt (or Rachel or Santana) gets a tattoo he'll be the 6th(!) character to do so on Glee. blinkk
(we already had Sue, Quinn,Tina, Puck and Jake before)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17

Post  Lottie2303 9/29/2013, 3:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I just realized: if Kurt (or Rachel or Santana) gets a tattoo he'll be the 6th(!) character to do so on Glee. blinkk
What??! When??! End of S3? I never finished that season.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/29/2013, 3:41 pm

brisallie wrote:
Delight wrote:^ They're using fandom shipper names on their official promo posters? blinkk 

It'd be funny, if it isn't so lame.
They have to pander fans. Though I wonder if this couple already have shippers?
Yes, they do. Naya actually tweeted the ship name right after Demi's character got her name. There are Dantana shippers (though I am not sure why, since we haven't seen her yet).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/29/2013, 4:11 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:I just realized: if Kurt (or Rachel or Santana) gets a tattoo he'll be the 6th(!) character to do so on Glee. blinkk
#1: Sue got a big tattoo of herself on her back (and the tattoo artist also made a mistake in the text he was supposed to put on then!), but I don't remember the season nor episode, sorry. I remember it was said in a voice-over and it was only a quick shot of her back when she realizes the tattoo-artist spelled her name(?) wrong.
#2: Quinn got a tattoo of Ryan Seacrest on her lower back when she was a skank (3.01).
#3: Tina got a tattoo in the summer before 4.01 that said "Mike Chang forever", which she changed into "make change forever" after Mike dumped her.
#4+5: Puck and Jake both got a tattoo of a Jewish star on their left upper arm/shoulder when they bonded as half-brothers in 'Glee-Actually' (4.10).

So yeah, how original, Glee. dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/29/2013, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/29/2013, 4:15 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Delight wrote:^ They're using fandom shipper names on their official promo posters? blinkk 

Yes, they do. Naya actually tweeted the ship name right after Demi's character got her name. There are Dantana shippers (though I am not sure why, since we haven't seen her yet).
Probably they are Demi fans.

@Marie, why are you saying something about Kurt getting a tattoo? Is there a rumour about it?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/29/2013, 4:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
#1: Sue got a big tattoo of herself on her back (and the tattoo artist also made a mistake in the text he was supposed to put on then!), but I don't remember the season nor episode, sorry. I remember it was said in a voice-over and it was only a quick shot of her back when she realizes the tattoo-artist spelled her name(?) wrong.
#2: Quinn got a tattoo of Ryan Seacrest on her lower back when she was a skank (3.01).
#3: Tina got a tattoo in the summer before 4.01 that said "Mike Chang forever", which she changed into "make change forever" after Mike dumped her.
#4+5: Puck and Jake both got a tattoo of a Jewish star on their left upper arm/shoulder when they bonded as half-brothers in 'Glee-Actually' (4.10).

You have to have an incredible good memory... I have seen every episode of Glee so far (not that I am proud of it) and I don't remember any of this. Shocked
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/29/2013, 4:39 pm

Sue Syvlester! I first remembered she had Cooper Anderson's name tattooed on her breast but she just had him sign it. Smile

I actually think it's easier for an actor to have no tattoos or very, very small ones. They are really hard to cover up in makeup. I don't know how they for instance covered Tom Hardy's ones in TDK but sometimes makeup does such a bad job for example with Lea's wrist tattoo in Glee.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/29/2013, 6:46 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

@Marie, why are you saying something about Kurt getting a tattoo? Is there a rumour about it?
Yeah. You can read it further back in the thread a few pages. There's a scene and a casting video. No one knows who it is. Sounds like Kurt or maybe Rachel.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 9/29/2013, 6:47 pm

Page 6 onwards, Brisallie.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/29/2013, 7:19 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Page 6 onwards, Brisallie.
Thanks. Now I remember I read it, but it was more like a glance because I was about leaving home.

And I honestly want Kurt to be the one getting the tattoo, at this moment I'd like to see a more rebellious side of him. Because if turns out to be Rachel, for me is like they're copying Lea.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/29/2013, 11:24 pm

I hope it is Kurt who get's the tattoo. I do not want it to be Rachel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/30/2013, 4:11 am

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

The people who ship Dantana before even seeing them together on screen are mainly Santana fans who don't like Brittana and think Brittany is not good enough for her.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/30/2013, 4:15 am

^ I do not ship Dantana (they already have an expiration date, so why bother? Even though I am happy Santana gets some focus), but think Santana deserves better as Brit was dumb like a nut. Britannia was always the one couple that never made sense to me personality wise. They were pure fan pandering and it backfired greatly.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/30/2013, 4:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:#1: Sue got a big tattoo of herself on her back (and the tattoo artist also made a mistake in the text he was supposed to put on then!), but I don't remember the season nor episode, sorry. I remember it was said in a voice-over and it was only a quick shot of her back when she realizes the tattoo-artist spelled her name(?) wrong.

blinkk Thank a lot. I remember few of them. But good memory!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 4:51 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 6 Tumblr_mtwjheZN9p1r4ezfzo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 6 Tumblr_mtwjheZN9p1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/30/2013, 4:57 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 6 Tumblr_mtwjheZN9p1r4ezfzo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 6 Tumblr_mtwjheZN9p1r4ezfzo1_500
I hope this is for NY side not McKinley, though I think it will be McKinley. :(
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/30/2013, 7:42 am

ColferInspired wrote:I hope this is for NY side not McKinley, though I think it will be McKinley. :(
Yeah, I don't think there are many deserts near New York City. dryy

Actually: I'm not sure if there are deserts looking like that in Ohio either, lol.

Hey! Maybe it's a background for a Vogue photoshoot? A girl can dream, can I?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/30/2013, 8:03 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I hope this is for NY side not McKinley, though I think it will be McKinley. :(
Yeah, I don't think there are many deserts near New York City. dryy

Actually: I'm not sure if there are deserts looking like that in Ohio either, lol.

Hey! Maybe it's a background for a Vogue photoshoot? A girl can dream, can I?
Can Blaine just fall off a cliff and be in traction for the rest of the season. Twisted Evil

I would love that.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 12:03 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 17 - Page 6 Glee-New-Directions
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/30/2013, 12:18 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:^ I do not ship Dantana (they already have an expiration date, so why bother? Even though I am happy Santana gets some focus), but think Santana deserves better as Brit was dumb like a nut. Britannia was always the one couple that never made sense to me personality wise. They were pure fan pandering and it backfired greatly.
Totally agree with that. I always said Brittana born only because of something Brittany leaked out about them in season one. I'm not even sure if the writers had previously thought to develop their relationship until fans claimed Brittana should happen. In addition, and this is a personal perception, I never saw Heather so convinced about Brittana.

As we seen in the preview, it seems that Kurt is getting a job at the diner, but I was wondering what would happen with Vogue? Will he be able to work in two places?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/30/2013, 12:32 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:^ I do not ship Dantana (they already have an expiration date, so why bother? Even though I am happy Santana gets some focus), but think Santana deserves better as Brit was dumb like a nut. Britannia was always the one couple that never made sense to me personality wise. They were pure fan pandering and it backfired greatly.
Totally agree with that. I always said Brittana born only because of something Brittany leaked out about them in season one. I'm not even sure if the writers had previously thought to develop their relationship until fans claimed Brittana should happen. In addition, and this is a personal perception, I never saw Heather so convinced about Brittana.

As we seen in the preview, it seems that Kurt is getting a job at the diner, but I was wondering what would happen with Vogue? Will he be able to work in two places?
If they actually planned it/paid attention, he was working in two places earlier: singing waiter/pancake guy (right? Santana joked about that) and Vogue intern.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 12:36 pm

He does mention getting back to New York because it's "fashion week", so one would think Vogue will be left in the back burner just in case.   In my head canon Kurt needs multiple part time jobs because NY is still very expensive.

BTW, one of the reasons I think that Kurt and Blaine's engagement will not stick  is because if Blaine moves to NY, and they are still engaged, it's logical they move in together.  It will be stretching plausibility even for Glee if they dont'. Yet I don't hink FOX wants that to happen, ie Klaine in the loft.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/30/2013, 12:42 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:...

If they actually planned it/paid attention, he was working in two places earlier: singing waiter/pancake guy (right? Santana joked about that) and Vogue intern.
Haha I forgot he has that other job. So I guess he will be doing practically the same at the diner.

@Buenos, do you think it will be complicated for Fox to have two boys living together?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/30/2013, 12:50 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:...
Haha I forgot he has that other job. So I guess he will be doing practically the same at the diner.

@Buenos, do you think it will be complicated for Fox to have two boys living together?
Two teenage gay boys? Yes, because usually Klaine together is problematic for the show as it is.   Somehow I don't think FOX wants them sharing a bedroom on a regular basis. However I was pleasantly surprised by the promoted PDA's for 5.01. I don't know, since at this late date anyone who watches the show knows they  are a couple it just seems silly to me.

I think if they keep it light and have the conflicts more comic and not dramatic it could have potential the roommate situation.  For example bickering over closet space and Kurt demanding Blaine give up some bow ties and Blaine responding by saying Kurt has to give up some outfits.Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 9/30/2013, 1:16 pm

I was personally really interested and still am in comic conflits with Rachel and Santana not with Blaine. And I am really dreading Blaine going to New York since I think if they will be living together there are going to be chances he will get scenes outside of the character and relatiosnhip I hate close to zero.

I am really jealous of all you people who like or at least don't hate Blaine, you at least have a some chance you will enjoy something, I don't. I haven't like Kurt's writing for a long time so I sometimes feel that I maybe hate Blaine more than I like Kurt nowadays which is really sad.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next