Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

+28
crazypumpkin
Vir Cotto
bayth
Divalicious
M&M
ColdFlame96
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
arina
SippyCupofLuv
Glorfindel
Georgette888
Kurt Hummel
ColferInspired
Lottie2303
fantastica
brisallie
Ranwing
AnneNeville
coxfire
Buenos
sheny
32 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Lottie2303 9/19/2013, 12:41 pm

AnneNeville wrote:Plot twist: Kurt agrees to try dating Blaine again. Blaine gets too excited and proposes, too. Kurt realizes that Blaine is off his rocker and dumps him permanently.
rooots 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  AnneNeville 9/19/2013, 12:46 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:Plot twist: Kurt agrees to try dating Blaine again. Blaine gets too excited and proposes, too. Kurt realizes that Blaine is off his rocker and dumps him permanently.
rooots 
And he keeps the ring. Because you can do that if you want.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/19/2013, 12:50 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
rooots 
And he keeps the ring. Because you can do that if you want.
To be honest, I can actually see this as a realistic storyline. If this would be any other show, it would be even my conviction. However, this is Glee... enough said :angry: 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/19/2013, 12:55 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I know. At this point I am seriously not planning to watch any more Glee episodes.
I am not planning on watching Glee any more with the exception of episode 3.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 1:15 pm

Praying the show doesn't forget this:

Episode 4.21 "Wonderful"

On Blaine proposing: Burt: "You kidding or are you nuts?"

Blaine: "So, you're saying you're okay with me asking for his hand?" Burt: "Oh, of course not. You're still kids. Did you learn anything from Finn and Rachel?"
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/19/2013, 1:39 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I know. At this point I am seriously not planning to watch any more Glee episodes.
I am not planning on watching Glee any more   with the exception of   episode 3.
I still only watch to support Chris (and post reviews here).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/19/2013, 1:40 pm

Buenos wrote:Praying the show doesn't forget this:

Episode 4.21 "Wonderful"

On Blaine proposing:  Burt:  "You kidding or are you nuts?"

Blaine: "So, you're saying you're okay with me asking for his hand?" Burt: "Oh, of course not. You're still kids. Did you learn anything from Finn and Rachel?"
The writers can't remember what they write five minutes and you expect that they would remember something that was written months ago?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/19/2013, 1:44 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
I am not planning on watching Glee any more   with the exception of   episode 3.
I still only watch to support Chris (and post reviews here).
I might DVR the episodes, and decided to watch or delete the episodes without watching after I read your reviews.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 2:18 pm

Returning Favorites [TV Guide Magazine - September 23rd, 2013]

It’s been a long and winding road to the show’s fifth season following the July death of star Cory Monteith (Finn). Opening with a trio of episodes before a break for the World Series, Glee will first present two Beatles-themed hours that allow the whole cast to get in on the action. “Everybody is singing in these first two, which is awesome,” says Jacob Artist (Jake). “If anyone found out they weren’t getting to sing the Beatles, they’d be pretty upset!”

The plot is as guarded as the song list, but Blake Jenner (Ryder) reveals that the Fab Four’s tunes will set the tone as the New Directions “face a few obstacles together in the aid of one of the characters.” And with the new class taking center stage (original Gleeks Heather Morris, Amber Riley, Mark Salling and Harry Shum Jr. will guest star sporadically), thse episodes will “delve more into who we are,” says Becca Tobin, whose Kitty duets with Kevin McHale’s Artie. “It’s a beautiful arrangement of one of their pretty well-known songs.” Artie and Kitty’s “sweet friendship” will continue to evolve, says Tobin.

After the Beatles episodes, the show will bid farewell to Finn as well as the actor who played him. “It’s so beautifully done, and I think everybody coming together for the sake of Finn—and Cory—is the best way to heal,” says Artist. Adds Jenner, “Filming has been pretty tough, but we’re all doing it together, facing it as a family.
I guess Matt Morrison isn't included in "everybody"

Three guesses as to who they are going to "aid".  Rolling Eyes
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2013, 2:20 pm

Buenos wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:For me the worst part of this stupid carnivalesk proposal is still Burt, Santana and Rachel apparently being all for it, .
Glorfindel, I just don't believe that is what is happening.  I may be wrong in 8 days but I'm skipping record  in repeating  that there is a twist.  Believe me, I will bitch if you are right, but I'm stubbornly holding out that that is not what happens.
Yeah, I keep hoping this too. But the signs don't look good. It was specifically said that Blaine goes to the Warblers looking for 'help' to propose to Kurt, and also that all those choirs come together for exactly that purpose. They also said that AYNIL is real.
The only thing that could be a twist is when the promo they showed (of AYNIL) is out of sequence, and Santana and Rachel are not hugging and pushing Kurt at the time of said proposal, but at sometime before or afterwards for another reason, or in a dream sequence of Blaine. But at the moment I think this is quite a stretch, seeing that Kurt is wearing a ring in ep. 3. :(

And then there is still Burt bringing Kurt to Dalton, so unless Blaine lied to Burt about the reason of serenading AYNIL to Kurt, Burt is in on it.

Buenos wrote:Praying the show doesn't forget this:

Episode 4.21 "Wonderful"

On Blaine proposing:  Burt:  "You kidding or are you nuts?"

And this is the big question mark, isn't it? It makes no sense at all.
But then I remember all the things that Glee already retconned from one episode to the other, and sometimes even within an episode, like characters being majorly pissed at one another one moment and singing happily together the next (e.g. Blaine and Sam).
Just look at how easily it is forgotten that Ryder quit the glee club at the end of last season and now it seems he's back without even a mention why (or if we're lucky we'll get a thow away line).
Or retconning Blaine's age from one season to the next, or forgetting that Finchel already broke up in 3x22 to have them break up again in 4x04. Or the 180 degrees turn around of Carmen towards Kurt in season 4, or how they forgot that Kurt was supposed to audition for 'Funny Girl' too. And Kurt and Blaine hooking up at the wedding out of the blue, when the last time we saw Kurt he still had not forgiven Blaine and was taking steps to date Adam.
Argh, I could go on and on and on. (Jeez, all the headcanon we needed sometimes for things to still make sense in the canon.) So I wouldn't be surprised if they retcon Burt too (wouldn't be the first time either).

We also can't forget how much changed for Glee over the summer, with Finchel and Brittana gone now, and Wemma hardly in the show anymore, while Jarley is a snoozefest.

What I don't understand, and that's where there could be a twist, is why RIB is not satisfied with simply Klaine getting back together again, but why they want Blaine to propose in the same episode too? All they had to do after the backlash on this storyline was to have Blaine reconsider, but keep the ring for future use.
Going all out with a proposal in the first episode back seems so stupid to me. That's not clear to me, unless there is indeed some twist somewhere. If there indeed is a twist I don't expect it now (because of that damn ring) but further down the line.
But can't they see that any twist would only damage Klaine's relationship even more, whether it's Blaine or Kurt messing it up next time? (and I would not be surprised if they eventually will let Kurt cheat to 'even the score')

But OTOH I would also fully believe it if RIB just don't give a damn anymore and simply let Glee limp out its last 2 seasons by pandering to the only fanbase they seem to still have left.

And oy, blinkk: I'm starting to feel like we're going in circles, like the song 'Windmills In My Mind':
"Round, like a circle in a circle, like a wheel within a wheel.
Never ending nor beginning on an everspinning reel."

Just let's get it over with. beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2013, 2:23 pm

Buenos wrote: I guess Matt Morrison isn't included in "everybody"
Nor Jenna. Did she get anything else except for backing up vocals in 'Let It Be'?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/19/2013, 2:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Nor Jenna. Did she get anything else except for backing up vocals in 'Let It Be'?
Revolution, which hasn't been released? I assume she's going to get interrupted while singing it or something. Maybe she'll get slushied mid-song as a sort of uber-meta-joke.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 2:25 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
The good news:  we'll find out within a week.
The bad news:  we'll find out within a week.

Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 2:29 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
She got a line or two on "Let it be" if I'm not mistaken.

Interesting that relatively speaking, Jenna, Melissa and Alex got short changed in the Beatles tribute whereas Becca got singing lines on three Numbers , including "Let it be".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/19/2013, 2:32 pm

The closer we get the answers the bigger the doubt and distrust to Glee gets. It just shows we know better. I think it's good that there are both negative and positive voices expressed so that way we will not be ambushed by the show like Kurt's NYADA faith, whatever they show us.

I know I'm personally stuck with that damn ring on Kurt's finger, because the more I think about it, the more I become convinced we're not supposed to "know" about it being in Kurt's ring finger. But then again would a big solid Yes be a good storyline for sensible Klainers either. Where's the drama after that then?

I think we enjoy reading others baffled head canons in here, I certainly do. Smile

valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 2:38 pm

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/27899/20130918/glee-season-5-spoilers-first-photos-show-rachel-santana-nyc.htm

To make it big, you almost always have to start small. That is a lesson Rachel (Lea Michele) and Santana (Naya Rivera) will learn on next season of "Glee."

Photos for season five released by TVLine show Rachel and Santana trying their hardest to break into show biz. Photos show that Rachel finally begins working on Broadway-- the Broadway Diner, that is. As for Santana, it appears like she books a commercial for a feminine hygiene product.

The New Directions back in Ohio are in full Beatles mode, first decked out in Sgt. Pepper outfits, then donning flowing, hippie-style outfits for a performance.

The photos also offer a first look at Pheobe Strole, Lea Michele's "Spring Awakening" co-star, as Penny Owen, a college student. It appears like Strole's character will be dipping into the role of school nurse, and will get intimate-- although at first, not in a pleasant way-- with Sam (Chord Overstreet). There is also a sneak peak of Kitty (Becca Tobin) and Artie (Kevin McHale), andthe glee club members coaxing Kitty to run for prom queen.

The season five opener will be a two-parter that will consist entirely of Beatles songs. The first part will be called "Love, Love, Love," and will split time between the girls in New York and the students back at McKinley High, which will be the format for the entire season.

While in the Big Apple, Rachel and Santana will meet Dani, an artist, who will be played by Disney star Demi Lovato. Dani will also strike up a romance with Santana. "American Idol" star Adam Lambert will also be guest starring to sing with the characters based in NYC.

In addition to Lambert and Lovato, a new mean girl has joined the cast, played by played by Erinn Westbrook. TVLine reports that Westbrook will play the recurring role of Bree, the new nasty Cherrio who will take aim at the glee clubbers. Westbrook has appeared in the syndicated sitcom "Mr. Box Office," Nick at Nite's "See Dad Run" and episodes of "Twisted" and "Switched at Birth."

The fifth season will also reveal the outcome of the Kurt/Blaine proposal. By the looks of the preview photos showing Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) enthusiastically belting out tunes, their relationship is as strong as ever.

Check out some of the photos above and the rest here.

"Glee" premieres on September 26 on Fox.
Most of these spoilers in these articles seem to project from the photos released as much as we do.

So I take it with a grain salt that the Diner is named "The Broadway Diner" and that Kitty is coaxed to run for Prom Queen.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/19/2013, 2:39 pm

Buenos wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
The good news:  we'll find out within a week.
The bad news:  we'll find out within a week.

Razz
This summarizes our problems quite nicely, doesn't it?! ptdr 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/19/2013, 3:03 pm

Buenos wrote:

Matt more than anyone is probably thinking, "Get me off the crappy show."

Oh, and sorry, Becca, I'm not interested into delving into the newbies characters any further. They were about as exciting as sitting around watching paint dry last year. I don't think that will change.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/19/2013, 3:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Oh, and sorry, Becca, I'm not interested into delving into the newbies characters any further.  They were about as exciting as sitting around watching paint dry last year.  I don't think that will change.
If they would do more scenes like the Ryder/Kitty one in Lights Up, I'd be interested. Becca was great in that. If Alex were able to do justice to Unique, I'd be interested in her journey and in what might happen with Ryder/Unique. There are possibilities with the new cast. They just blow them.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 3:23 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Oh, and sorry, Becca, I'm not interested into delving into the newbies characters any further.  They were about as exciting as sitting around watching paint dry last year.  I don't think that will change.
If they would do more scenes like the Ryder/Kitty one in Lights Up, I'd be interested. Becca was great in that. If Alex were able to do justice to Unique, I'd be interested in her journey and in what might happen with Ryder/Unique. There are possibilities with the new cast. They just blow them.
The problem is that  while some of the new cast could be interesting , they suck up so much screentime because they are still trying  very hard to sell them as compelling characters with trumped up drama with a D.  This results in school shootings that take up 100 percent of an episode and the "Lights Up" episode where two characters reveal they were sexually abused.  The pile on of the contrived drama doesn't work because the characters themselves are not that inherently interesting , still too bland and the actors, while competent, don't really distinguish themselves as screen  personalities. Ryder, Jake, Marley are like OK  blank canvases that they try to make something stick to them.  They are all earnest but they don't really have exceptional comic timing or charisma.  Alex as Unique is a weak actor which is why I suspect they dropped the whole cat fishing SL for S5.  Kitty has potential but she needs to be paired up with stronger actors.  Marley is so passive and mousy, Jake so wooden and stiff, and Ryder really doesn't have any edge.  Kitty playing off those character, there is no challenge or chemistry in that.

I wonder if they've finally given up trying to make the titanic Jarley romance the linchpin of the Noobs.  It seems they're focusing on giving Sam a new LI and hooking up Artie and Kitty. Which begs the qustion why pair Artie and Kitty  if Artie is running of to NY.  It just shows the show has admitted they are still flailing trying to find the right winning chemistry in McKinley with the Noobs.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/19/2013, 3:51 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
But the problem with the new cast is that they had a year, and people didn't warm up to them at all. The new characters are failures because the writers failed to give them their own identities, and the actors were not capable of making the characters interesting despite the writing. None of them are particular popular with the fandom, and in my opinion, RIB made a huge mistake by making them all regulars for season 5. RIB should have realized by mid season 4 that the GA wasn't interested in the characters, and they should have made efforts to tie things up, and cut them off at the end of season 4 (long enough to get any old cast remaining at McKinley to NY or elsewhere). They should have realized that their attempt to keep Glee about a high school story wasn't going to work because people were more interested in following the journeys of the characters they had watched for 3 years. They had a year to get people interested, and the ratings dropped drastically.

As for Alex/Unique, that it is a lost cause because Alex is such a poor actor unable to make her at all compelling or interesting, or convey emotion that moves people. And honestly, at this point, I don't think that there is really room for a character like Unique on the show. With a so many prominent gay and a lesbian characters on the show already, they just isn't enough screen time to give a character like Unique the screentime her story would need. Though Alex has a nice voice, there is no way in hell that he should ever have been given a spot as a regular on a TV show.

When I think about season four, Glee was really three shows within a show. NY, old McKinley, and new McKinley (since they never really had the old McKinley characters interact with the new McKinley characters except for group things).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 9/19/2013, 4:04 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 26 Tumblr_mtdye8iy1u1qg49w0o1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 26 Tumblr_mtdye8iy1u1qg49w0o2_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 26 Tumblr_mtdye8iy1u1qg49w0o3_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 26 Tumblr_mtdye8iy1u1qg49w0o6_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16 - Page 26 Tumblr_mtdye8iy1u1qg49w0o4_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2013, 4:05 pm

^Kurt doesn't look too thrilled.....
Dammit, I would hate it if Burt will convince him to go forward. :angry: 

Tweets from Adam Lambert's publicist:
shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone 2h
It's funny when some little blogs write nonsense then other little blogs pick it up

Cattituude ‏@Cattituude 2h
@shoshannastone I'm gonna take a wild guess it's the same little blog I tweeted you about yesterday.

shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone 1h
@Cattituude he was never asked to do drag. So silly. Completely made up. And the song info is wrong too.

Adam Lambert Brasil ‏@AdamLambertBr 1h
@shoshannastone Thanks for the information... and neither "Applause"?

shoshanna stone ‏@shoshannastone 1h
@AdamLambertBr i said the song is wrong...
What to believe anymore..... saispa

Last edited by Glorfindel on 9/19/2013, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 9/19/2013, 4:06 pm

He looks thrilled. And happy. And open to a proposal.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/19/2013, 4:09 pm

^Yeah, Burt does, not Kurt. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next