Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  ColferInspired on 9/12/2013, 5:05 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Oh my, just with the right amount of scenes, Chris will kill us all during the tribute. I really hope for some strong Kurt/Burt/Carol family scenes. I will probably cry my heart out. Overall, I hope those three receive the deserved focus. Not only Rachel lost someone. I hope Glee remembers that.
Blaine better not get a lot of focus, it would not make any sense.

If they want this episode to make the right impact, they need Chris as one of the ones to make this tribute mean something.

As Rachel is not getting all the focus (poor Lea, this would have been hard for her to do, so I understand) it should be Kurt, Burt and Carole, as well as Will and Puck.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  sheny on 9/12/2013, 5:19 am

I’m hearing from a very good source that Adam Lambert will be playing a drag queen on GLEE. American Idol alum, Adam Lambert will make his first Glee appearance in Episode 4, according to Pop Wrapped. His role has not been confirmed yet, but we know that he’ll be Kurt’s (Chris Colfer) nemesis and will perform with Dani (Demi Lovato).

He’ll perform TWO songs Lady Gaga songs in 5×04 “Applause” and “Judas”. Katy Perry’s “Roar” is also set for the episode.

Adam has not appeared on set yet. Right now, production is on a brief hiatus after filming the first 3 episodes.

Episode 4 will air in November, after the baseball break.

source

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Lottie2303 on 9/12/2013, 5:23 am

Maybe, just maybe, E4 will be actually Kurt heavy?! A girl can dream.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/12/2013, 5:31 am

Adam Lambert's tweets:


Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert 6h

Rumors are funny, pesky lil things.
Expand

Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert 6h

What I'm sayin is- the rumor mill warps the facts. Be patient lil Glamhoppers: wait and see. Wink
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/12/2013, 5:35 am

Episode 5.01: (?) mirroring The same Central Park Bridge of Nationals in Episode 3.22




avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/12/2013, 5:37 am



Breaking News! The upcoming Glee album: Glee Sings the Beatles will be released September 24th, two days before the airdate of the Season Premiere, Love, Love, Love. It will feature all songs from the first episode as well as the second episode, Tina in the Sky with Diamonds and include a Demi Lovato duet! Get excited Gleeks!
"All Songs?"  I guess that means Tina's wasn't recorded after all or not included in the episode.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/12/2013, 5:42 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/gallery/2013-09-11-season-5-premiere-spoiler-photos



Glee Season 5 Premiere Spoilers! First Official Photos of “Love, Love Love”

Glee’s Season 5 premiere: “Love, Love, Love” is almost here! The comedy returns on Thursday, September 26, a musical tribute to the music of the Beatles. We’ve been keeping up with all the spoilers for what to expect, and now FOX has released the first official photos of the season.
In the episode, Kurt (Chris Colfer) is back in Ohio, reconnecting with ex Blaine (Darren Criss). But a big question looms: Will Klaine reconnect enough to get engaged? And later, the New Directions hit up a local carnival. Take a look to see what to expect when Glee returns.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Kurt Hummel on 9/12/2013, 5:48 am

Buenos wrote:http://www.wetpaint.com/glee/gallery/2013-09-11-season-5-premiere-spoiler-photos



Glee Season 5 Premiere Spoilers! First Official Photos of “Love, Love Love”

Glee’s Season 5 premiere: “Love, Love, Love” is almost here! The comedy returns on Thursday, September 26, a musical tribute to the music of the Beatles. We’ve been keeping up with all the spoilers for what to expect, and now FOX has released the first official photos of the season.
In the episode, Kurt (Chris Colfer) is back in Ohio, reconnecting with ex Blaine (Darren Criss). But a big question looms: Will Klaine reconnect enough to get engaged?  And later, the New Directions hit up a local carnival. Take a look to see what to expect when Glee returns.
Love the pictures! wub Just what I needed right now. Only two weeks!
avatar
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 682
Join date : 2012-03-15
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/12/2013, 5:53 am

avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Georgette888 on 9/12/2013, 6:01 am

Tbh, whilst I hope Kurt gets to sing and some focus in the tribute, I hope that, if he doesn't, Kurt fans on tumblr, twitter etc haul in the outrage. Squabbling over who gets solos when a man has died and the songs are for his memorial would just be gross. Saying, "Hmm, I think it might have been good to..." is one thing but the usual sound and fury, which is fine normally, will be awful in this context. I just hope people rein in the reaction gifs, hyperbolic rhetoric and in-fighting.
avatar
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 699
Join date : 2012-04-29
Location : London, UK
Real Name : Abi

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Glorfindel on 9/12/2013, 7:24 am

^Although I agree there should be no fighting and too much outrage, I disagree that Kurt fans should not be miffed and/or vocal about that if Kurt does not get to sing in the tribute episode. Of course the circumstances of why there is a tribute episode for Finn in the first place are very sad and ask for some consideration, but as other's said before: it is as it is.
And as it is it's only fair to expect a Kurt solo in an episode that has his step-brother dying and leaves his parents in deep grief. After Rachel, no, scratch that: along with Rachel Kurt was the closest to Finn, followed by Puck and Quinn. All logic point to him having a solo, or at least a big part in a group number because of that, and I think we have every right to be upset if he doesn't get a song.

I have all sympathy for the tough situation writers, cast and crew were forced in due to Cory's death, and I certainly don't want to see tasteless rants, or fans sending very angry tweets to the writers (let alone the actors), or God forbid yet another stan war on tumblr.
I'm very willing to give the writers a lot of wiggle room to get some things not right in the tribute episode, but when they seriously mess this one up (and not giving Kurt a song would be seriously messing things up imo) I will not be silent nor understanding about it.


Buenos wrote:Episode 5.01: (?) mirroring The same Central Park Bridge of Nationals in Episode 3.22




There's ^this, plus Rachel being seen at Sardi's (where Rachel and Finn met Patti Lupone):




And it might mean nothing, but Rachel is wearing a ring:


______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Glorfindel on 9/12/2013, 7:33 am

I don't think this was here yet?

episode 3:


This next reveal, however, will be a big one as it features a song that was meant to be used in a previous episode of the show but didn’t quite make the cut.

The song is also rumored to be one of the hardest performances that the cast has ever done together and recorded as well. According to our sources, the cast had a particularly difficult time recording this one in the studio.

”Fire And Rain” by James Taylor will be one of the songs featured in the tribute for Finn.

This song was originally supposed to be used back in 2010 for the second season and was originally sung by Artie Abrams (played by Kevin McHale).

x

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Georgette888 on 9/12/2013, 8:03 am

Did I say I wanted people to be silent? What I said I hoped wouldn't happen came under the heading of 'tasteless' and I said it because I have already seen some examples that good people have had reason to sideeye and they have. That x100 after the ep? Makes me cringe.
avatar
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 699
Join date : 2012-04-29
Location : London, UK
Real Name : Abi

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Glorfindel on 9/12/2013, 8:23 am

^Sorry, I didn't mean to attack you personally. Peace offering: cvece
And I certainly agree that protests about the tribute episode should not get ugly or rancid in any way. I've also seen comments going too far in that direction, imo.

It's just that I'm getting very edgy about not getting any Kurt (song) spoilers, while we're getting a zillion all-I-never-wanted spoilers instead. dryy 


And on top of that I've seen comments similar to yours (although I know you don't mean it that way) already popping up, and they are starting to make me angry because:
1) after all that's happened the last 2 seasons on Glee it's another 'reason' people point out why Kurtsies should not complain too much because a storyline went so and so and therefore Kurt just got the shaft song-wise and/or screentime wise unintentionally (like it would have been 'unrealistic' to leet 2 kids from little town Lima into NYADA at the same time, RIB needing to focus on Lima to make the noobs work, Blaine getting the focus after the break-up because he was the one who had to be redeemed not Kurt, or Rachel getting most of the NY screentime and songs simply because they get little as it is already and Rachel is 'the star', etc blahh ), and although it's a legitimate reason this time it's still getting fucking frustrated to be a Kurtsie after 2 seasons of crap for Kurt.

2) it seems to me that most of these "be respectful to the tough position of RIB with the tribute" posts are from certain parts of the fandom who want to quiet down other parts of the fandom, not because these posters think the writers, cast and crew deserve some respect, but because they want to justify their own faves getting something when more logical characters/cast members get little to nothing.


So yeah, frustration galore. smajli

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  ColferInspired on 9/12/2013, 8:27 am

Georgette888 wrote:Did I say I wanted people to be silent? What I said I hoped wouldn't happen came under the heading of 'tasteless' and I said it because I have already seen some examples that good people have had reason to sideeye and they have. That x100 after the ep? Makes me cringe.
Well, they have been a couple of Blarren stans having a whinge on tumblr when some Corey/Finn fans want Kurt to be prominent during the tribute as Kurt was his stepbrother, and the friendship Chris and Corey had in real life.

Though some of the idiots don't seem to know how spell. dryy
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Georgette888 on 9/12/2013, 8:34 am

Peace indeed. *g* I couldn't give a fuck what Blaine and Klaine fans, for the most part, think or say (I have a few nice exceptions). I have seen side eying from Finn and other Kurt fans at tastelessly expressed discord. I think that reasoned, calm, slightly more kindly than usual posts about why Kurt should have had more (if the worst happens) is better than rants with flippant gifs and pop culture phrases. MMV but, to me, the first is respectful critique. The second, in the circumstances, makes it look like using Cory's death as a stepping stone. I think Kurt fans should leave that behaviour to the worst of the Blaine and Klaine fans. JMO
avatar
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 699
Join date : 2012-04-29
Location : London, UK
Real Name : Abi

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Lottie2303 on 9/12/2013, 8:49 am

Episode 3 needs to be first and foremost a tribute to Finn as character and Cory as actor. I think the entire fandom agrees about that. I just want a fair representation of how Finn was connected to other characters. Kurt should not be main focus of the episode, nor should Chris receive all attention. But he was Finns step-brother and therefore deserves more focus and attention, then lets say Blaine, Marley, Jake or Kitty. It is not favoritism but pure canon facts. Just as much as I want Will. Puck, Rachel, Burt and Carole be represented accordingly. I think those are the characters who lost the most. This is also a tribute to Finn the character, so I think it is fair in general to expect that those 6 receive more attention, then the rest of the cast.

Nonetheless, of course everything should be discussed in mature manner. That includes Kurtsies, Blarrens, Rachel-fans and anyone else. But it is also interesting how Kurt fans are attacked by some Blarren fans (not all obviously) and they claim the Finn/Blaine friendship is so very special and deserves special attention. That has nothing to do with remembering Finn/Cory, nor actually having any respect, as it is purely the desire to have your favorite sing without purpose. If Blaine sings and Kurt doesn't, I will be livid. Not because I am a Kurt fan, but because it disrespects the characters of 5 seasons and their developments. Overall, I want to see a great and respectful goodbye to Finn. That includes Rachel, the Hudmel family, Kurt, Puck, Will and the rest of ND as a group.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Glorfindel on 9/12/2013, 9:15 am

I think we all agree here about this. neutre 

The Glee fandom is always in some sort of turmoil, but right now it is worse than ever, imo.
The fandom wars are all over the place because of Blee, Klaine and Dantana vs Brittana; the death of Cory has left a lot of people with very raw emotions; we're getting to the end of a long hiatus while the last season was very unsatisfying for most fans and there's a lot of unsureness about the next season being any better at all; the Klaine spoilers are getting the Kurtsies down while there's nothing else for Kurt to look forward too yet; Quinn won't be in the tribute which is not a good sign of how the writers respect the old cast; and most other spoilers are not very promising either.

Everything is at the point of boiling over as it is already because of all the factors I mentioned above, and, although some fandoms are very vocal about it now, I think that  many critical fans are holding their breath (and comments) till after the Beatles episodes and the Finn tribute because they know how much pressure there is on RIB, the cast and the fandom.
But after episode 3 those restrictions and considerations will be no more, and I think it's inevitable we'll get a big reaction then (and seeing the reactions already on tumblr and such as an indication it will be a very big reaction).
It's like a vulcano about to burst, and this fandom is not exactly known for it's respect and restraint. unsure

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Ranwing on 9/12/2013, 9:49 am

I agree that the tribute is a sensative issue and that criticisms should be measured and proportionate. There are two important things that the episode needs to accomplish - honor both Cory and Finn and make some kind of sense given the relationships of Finn. I will admit straight off that I will be furious if Kurt doesn't get focus musically and/or storywise to a very small degree because Kurt was so woefully shortchanged last season. But my primary reason will be because after Rachel (and I would argue on par with Rachel) Kurt's relationship with Finn was the closest and most important. Their relationship was at center stage since the begining of season one, first as wary friends, then at odds becaue of Kurt's crush, then slowly rebuilding their relationship to becoming true brothers. For that relationship to be ignored while characters who had a far less intimate relationship with Finn get solos and focus makes no sense to me and insults both the audience and the memory of Cory and Finn.

When I say that I want to see Kurt heavily featured in the tribute episode, it's not because he's my favorite and I just want to see him get lots of screen time and a solo or two. I want to see him featured because of his extremely close and long-standing relationship with Finn. Not to have Blaine singing for him, or to have someone else speak for him. Kurt's relationship with Finn needs to be honored and respected.
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  brisallie on 9/12/2013, 10:26 am

Also I believe the tribute episode shouldn't be war among fandoms, but a respectful homage to Finn/Cory. Therefore if we're talking about someone who deserves all the attention, is him. However, and I'm not saying this because I'm a kurtsie, Kurt is someone who along with Rachel, should have some prominence in the tribute and is because he was his stepbrother. This isn't something that only kurtsies have said, but most of gleeks have pointed out.

By other side, I feel this season haven't started yet, and people are already talking about the tribute episode and how it should be.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  coxfire on 9/12/2013, 10:27 am

Ranwing wrote:But my primary reason will be because after Rachel (and I would argue on par with Rachel) Kurt's relationship with Finn was the closest and most important.
To be honest, as much as I love Kurt, I'm not sure about this. Will and finn's relationship was very important, since Will was kind of a surrogate father to Finn in S1, and considering their pairing as Glee teachers last year. Besides, I don't think Finn was closer to Kurt than he was to Puck, his best friend since ages.

So yes, Kurt and Finn's relationship was important, but not the closest and the most important afetr Rachel.
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/12/2013, 1:25 pm

coxfire wrote:
Ranwing wrote:But my primary reason will be because after Rachel (and I would argue on par with Rachel) Kurt's relationship with Finn was the closest and most important.
To be honest, as much as I love Kurt, I'm not sure about this. Will and finn's relationship was very important, since Will was kind of a surrogate father to Finn in S1, and considering their pairing as Glee teachers last year. Besides, I don't think Finn was closer to Kurt than he was to Puck, his best friend since ages.

So yes, Kurt and Finn's relationship was important, but not the closest and the most important afetr Rachel.
The two characters who had SL's with Finn all four seasons by far were Rachel and Will.  From the pilot episode onward, Rachel as Finn's soulmate and Will as his father figure in his path to "manhood".   Finn's over reaching arc was in becoming a leader and a man.  Love it or hate it, that was the constant theme with Finn, that journey to manhood.

Of course others factored in too, there was Puck as his bro and best man, though seen infrequently his mother Carole, his love/hate with Quinn, and in Season 4 mentoring the New Kids.  With Kurt they became family and Finn's transition from misguided and somewhat intolerant to accepting his  step brother was part of the journey.  Al these other characters (including Kurt)  were important to his journey, but Rachel and Will are by canon and by screen time, easily the biggest and most developed.  Aoove all else, the other kids saw Finn as their leader, the one who stood up for them as a team. He wasn't the best singer, he wasn't even always spotlighted after season 1 in performance but he was the glue of ND as a choir, the one who became a choir member at a personal cost to himself (popularity).

The question is how much of that will come across in the tribute.
Spoiler:
We know that Rachel will only be featured at the end of the episode, understandably.
 I agree with some of the  points of both Georgette and Glorfindel about the tribute.  It shouldn't be overshadowed by who sings what and who gets the most focus,  and yet at the same time the frustration of how it may be handled just reflects the past history of how badly RIB executes things.  They shouldn't be exempt from all criticism.    If RIB  were smart, they could honor Finn/Cory and still make it consistent with his storyline and the characters closest to him.  That is my biggest worry.

For example, I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Will doesn't sing much and that to me is far more annoying  than Kurt not singing, simply because Will was so large a part in Finn's life.  

At the same time, it's not an easy task they have, and I'm just so sad for the whole damn reason this tribute had to be written.

Cory Monteith is gone and it's difficult to think of Glee without him.   I can't get over the sadness of it.  :(


Last edited by Buenos on 9/12/2013, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  sheny on 9/12/2013, 1:31 pm

Amber Riley talks about Episode 3 on Ellen

Spoiler:




sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  SippyCupofLuv on 9/12/2013, 1:50 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Peace indeed. *g* I couldn't give a fuck what Blaine and Klaine fans, for the most part, think or say (I have a few nice exceptions). I have seen side eying from Finn and other Kurt fans at tastelessly expressed discord. I think that reasoned, calm, slightly more kindly than usual posts about why Kurt should have had more (if the worst happens) is better than rants with flippant gifs and pop culture phrases. MMV but, to me, the first is respectful critique. The second, in the circumstances, makes it look like using Cory's death as a stepping stone. I think Kurt fans should leave that behaviour to the worst of the Blaine and Klaine fans. JMO
This! (And the previous comments too!)

While I'm annoyed that
Spoiler:
Mercedes is singing "Stand By You" because she's among the last people who should sing that about Finn (Santana and Quinn being even less so). They were never close or had any storylines together, like Finn/Santana, that would leave unresolved issues). Mercedes never 'stood by Finn' (which could be the point, her regret over it, except that's not how the writing for Mercedes ever works.) And I'm still pissed at how she told Puck to shut his trap about who really was 'Beth's' father because "it was Quinn's choice" regardless of Finn being held responsible (and abused) for something that wasn't his responsibility....

... Anyway (as I said, still pissed!), while I'm annoyed by this, (and would too if Blaine sings anything solo) for THIS episode I'm giving more leeway for things in this episode, which may ultimately be down to decisions of what the cast wanted to do in Cory's honor regardless of what makes sense for their characters. And also what each of them were or weren't up to doing or not doing.

As much as it makes sense that Kurt get a song in the tribute, because he was Finn's step-brother - and their journey to get to that place of 'brothers' - and Chris and Cory were close,...

... keep in mind CHRIS, because they were close, was among the hardest hit by Cory's loss. And given how Chris sings, with such emotional connection, if Kurt doesn't have a song, it very well may be CHRIS didn't want to sing, found it difficult to, or RIB didn't want to put him through it unless he was cool with it.

Yes, Chris is a professional, but RIB said they wanted to be sensitive to the cast too for this episode. And in the end, if they had to choose, it may have been more important and more impactful to utilize Chris/Kurt in emotional scenes than songs.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Buenos on 9/12/2013, 2:02 pm

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
Yes, Chris is a professional, but RIB said they wanted to be sensitive to the cast too for this episode. And in the end, if they had to choose, it may have been more important and more impactful to utilize Chris/Kurt in emotional scenes than songs.
banzai banzai 
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 16

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum