Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

+28
angelnessa
Piciollina
jaime20
TimF
bayth
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
brisallie
Delight
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Divalicious
sheny
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
Kurt Hummel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
32 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 23 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  Ranwing 10/22/2013, 2:58 pm

I am not at all worried about the PCAs. I'll be shocked if Darren or Blam gets out of the initial voting round. Darren didn't make it to the final round last year and that was before his character ate the show (didn't exactly endear himself to fans of basically every other character on the show). I won't question the loyalty of the Darren stans and they'll be doing whatever they can to get him into the final round, but I just don't think they have the numbers.

Of course, I'll be a good Chris stan and vote like crazy for him. And I'll select another pairing to vote for so I don't have to vote for Klaine or Blam (and to help ensure that neighter of them win).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 23 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  Buenos 10/22/2013, 3:02 pm

Unlike the TCA's the PCA's are results driven, ie who garners the most votes.
FOX picked who won the TCA's.

However, it's also whose fanbase decides to vote the most because from what I understand you can vote as many times as you want for your favorites to win. So if you like Chris you can vote for him dozens/ hundreds if not thousands of times.

So it's a popularity contest but at least it's who has the most total votes.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/22/2013, 3:10 pm

Does anyone else find it funny that they have put a couple who had probably less than 12 scenes together last season, and two scenes so far this season in the running for best chemistry?

Adding all these silly categories really ruins the PCAs. It's all about attracting the young viewers.

At any rate, I am going to vote for any couples other than Klaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/22/2013, 3:13 pm

Ranwing wrote:I am not at all worried about the PCAs. I'll be shocked if Darren or Blam gets out of the initial voting round. Darren didn't make it to the final round last year and that was before his character ate the show (didn't exactly endear himself to fans of basically every other character on the show). I won't question the loyalty of the Darren stans and they'll be doing whatever they can to get him into the final round, but I just don't think they have the numbers.

Of course, I'll be a good Chris stan and vote like crazy for him. And I'll select another pairing to vote for so I don't have to vote for Klaine or Blam (and to help ensure that neighter of them win).
I don't want to see Blam or Klaine get nominated too.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 3:14 pm

sheny wrote:I was thinking that if Pezberry and Blam win Ryan may think they are the most popular and focus all of the NYC storylines on them pushing Kurt, Artie and the Kurcheltana friendship to the background.
I know I'm being paranoid...
you are paranoid. you are being realistic. i agree w/ you.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/22/2013, 3:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I am not at all worried about the PCAs. I'll be shocked if Darren or Blam gets out of the initial voting round. Darren didn't make it to the final round last year and that was before his character ate the show (didn't exactly endear himself to fans of basically every other character on the show). I won't question the loyalty of the Darren stans and they'll be doing whatever they can to get him into the final round, but I just don't think they have the numbers.

I don't want to see Blam or Klaine get nominated too.  

We can write-in other pairings istead of voting for the options they're giving us. Maybe Hummelberry or Kurtana for Best chemistry.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 3:26 pm

as far as blake and malissa making an indie movie - good for them, but it's a long shot. it's really hard for people w/o any industry influence to get a project started. talent isn't enough. you need money. from what i read chris hired his manager specifically to get his SBL project started. this guy apparently had insider knowledge and connections to find funding etc., and even that takes awhile. lots of people are working on projects but most of these projects don't get realized for years if ever. making a movie, even an ultra low budget indie movie, is a huge endeavor, and is always a team effort. you need a good script, but also a good director, good actors, good editor, sound people, camera people, etc. i have seen so many good actors appearing totally wooden and disconnected when mis-cast or giving a crappy script. on the other hand, when many good actors sign up on a project based on snippet of the script and a summary, they think they will have a good movie but the end result turn out to be totally disaster. quality of the movie aside, you will never know how audiences will react. kudos to young artists who are finding ways to make their dream come true, even if the odds are against them. it won't hurt to try, and i hope more are trying. i wish them luck.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/22/2013, 3:51 pm

Last edited by sheny on 10/23/2013, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/22/2013, 3:58 pm

I actually believe Darren fans are hardcore voting for him and Blam. I can see them trying very hard to get a nomination and I also don't believe it is impossible to achieve. However, many are annoyed with Blaine nowadays, I could also see that people vote deliberately for fan favorites just to prevent a nomination. At least that is what I did, as I don't know most of the candidates.

I dread the Klaine category and hope they do not score a nomination or even worse win with that one... I hope Klaine is kicked out already at the next round...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2013, 4:20 pm

Eh,

Last year for The PCA's Lea and Chris won best actors in a Comedy, beating up some pretty hefty competition (in Chris' case Jim Parsons and Neil Patrick Harris) and it did not result in them getting any more focus on the show.

In fact, Chris screen time on Glee was reduced severely so I will roll my eyes if Darren or Chord winning (or nominated) in something translates into a gauge of what the Glee fans want.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 4:36 pm

it's not up to the fans. it's up to tptb to decide who gets more screentime/songs etc. fans may create some noises but ultimately it's their decision, not fans.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/22/2013, 5:30 pm

Yes, that's true.  It would be nice for Chris to win again, just to have him shown as a fan favorite.  The Chris stans are not the only ones voting for him.  The general audience also votes for the PCAs.  So, if Chris wins - its just not us voting for him, but because they love Kurt.  And it will again show that the writers/producers of Glee are not understanding what really is important to the fans of Glee.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 9:06 pm

i would vote for him. not for the hope of getting him more screentime or songs, but to give a middle finger to RIB and tptb.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/22/2013, 9:11 pm

fantastica wrote:i would vote for him. not for the hope of getting him more screentime or songs, but to give a middle finger to RIB and tptb.
I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/23/2013, 12:26 am

Does anybody know if we can vote for actors who are no longer here? I would also like to give some votes to Cory because I admired his acting abilities.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/23/2013, 12:31 am

arina wrote:Does anybody know if we can vote for actors who are no longer here? I would also like to give some votes to Cory because I admired his acting abilities.
I am not sure if we can vote for those who are no longer here. I did for Cory several times though, and plan on voting for him again.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/23/2013, 1:45 am

i don't want to see this turn into another cory memory thing which only benefits glee's marketing. cory's gone forever and no amount of awards can make any difference.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 1:47 am

arina wrote:Does anybody know if we can vote for actors who are no longer here? I would also like to give some votes to Cory because I admired his acting abilities.
There's a campaign on tumblr to put Rachel/Finn in the other box for onscreen chemistry.

But Fox would sell this for all it's worth. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/23/2013, 2:02 am

fantastica wrote:i don't want to see this turn into another cory memory thing which only benefits glee's marketing. cory's gone forever and no amount of awards can make any difference.
I don't want that either, that is why I specified that I truly admired his acting abilities, I voted for him last years as well. And this is the last year I could vote for him if it's in the rules. I doubt he will get in the "five nominees" but that does not mean I cannot give few votes to one of my favorites.

I wouldn't vote for example for Finchel because I have never seen much on screen chemistry between Rachel and Finn, although still much more than KLaine.

Last edited by arina on 10/23/2013, 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/23/2013, 2:07 am

arina wrote:
fantastica wrote:i don't want to see this turn into another cory memory thing which only benefits glee's marketing. cory's gone forever and no amount of awards can make any difference.
I don't want that either, that is why I specified that I truly admired his acting abilities, I voted for him last years as well. And this is the last year I could posibbly vote for him.
I agree the reason I voted for him and plan to vote for him more, not tons more but a few more times is because of his acting abilities.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 5:35 am

fantastica wrote:i would vote for him. not for the hope of getting him more screentime or songs, but to give a middle finger to RIB and tptb.
That's an excellent reason, imo. Razz 

ColferInspired wrote:
There's a campaign on tumblr to put Rachel/Finn in the other box for onscreen chemistry.
That's nice. neutreI will put in a few votes for Finn and Finchel too, just to honour his memory and talents.
But honestly: I hope he doesn't win, because I do no want a repeat of the Emmy's.

I'm voting for Rachel/Kurt for on-screen chemistry. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/24/2013, 2:14 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 23 Tumblr_mv4t06Q7q21qc0tt0o1_400
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 23 Tumblr_mv55diH3wn1s57bimo1_500
Naya and Chris - Season 5 promotional photo - HQ

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/24/2013, 2:16 am

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 23 Tumblr_mv5guf0E2Z1s57bimo1_500

Video

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/24/2013, 1:36 pm

I would like to watch this

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 23 Tumblr_mv1g6jrX3C1rrn7p8o1_500]
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 2:10 pm

^Me too!!! I reblogged that picture on my tumblr. wub 

It's not too late Glee! Turn it around while you still can.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next