Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

+28
angelnessa
Piciollina
jaime20
TimF
bayth
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
brisallie
Delight
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Divalicious
sheny
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
Kurt Hummel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
32 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 24 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 7:10 pm

The cast of season 5 promo pic:

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 24 Tumblr_mv70ig0cl11s57bimo1_500
HQ

Look at Hummelberry! wub

(But what a bad photoshopping job again. Just look at Sue and Will's height, and the way Kitty, Santana and Jake don't blend at all naturally behind one another.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 24 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  coxfire 10/24/2013, 7:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The cast of season 5 promo pic:

HQ

Look at Hummelberry!wub
Ha!! Kurt is supposedly engaged to Blaine and who does he hug? His one true "soulmate" (hate that word but in Hummelberry's case...)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/24/2013, 8:51 pm

coxfire wrote:

HQ

Look at Hummelberry!wub
Ha!! Kurt is supposedly engaged to Blaine and who does he hug? His one true "soulmate" (hate that word but in Hummelberry's case...)
I'm really struck with how white Chris looks next to Lea, and how orange Lea looks next to Chris! She really needs to ease up on the spray tan.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/24/2013, 8:53 pm

arina wrote:I would like to watch this

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 24 Tumblr_mv1g6jrX3C1rrn7p8o1_500]

Be still my Kurtbastian loving heart. If I can't have Adam, I'll be happy to "settle" for Sebastian totally rocking Kurt's world.

Please show... send the greasy hobbit to Mordor where he belongs.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/24/2013, 9:25 pm

coxfire wrote:

HQ

Look at Hummelberry!wub
I don't hate the word "soulmate", because I believe is not only related to couples, so in the case of Hummelberry works. The second thing I noticed, after seeing Kurt hugging Rachel, is how photoshopped looks this picture. lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/24/2013, 9:34 pm

What I notice is that if you look front and center you see the most talented and loved cast members with the wannabees on the perimeter.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/24/2013, 10:11 pm

For those who like Hummelberry, I included (though Kurtana is growing on me)

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 24 Tumblr_mv71c5uu2g1r295ako3_r2_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2013, 1:24 am

coxfire wrote:

HQ

Look at Hummelberry!wub
I don't expect FOX to allow a promo picture with the two gay guys hugging. It's a miracle they even put them next to each other this year. The double standard is irritating. Hummelberry look really cute thought I prefer my Kurtana.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/25/2013, 1:51 am

mm, i'd rather see hummelberry hugging than klaine hugging. yes i am biased.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/25/2013, 2:01 am

fantastica wrote:mm, i'd rather see hummelberry hugging than klaine hugging. yes i am biased.
I agree, I would rather see anyone hugging than Klaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2013, 2:10 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
fantastica wrote:mm, i'd rather see hummelberry hugging than klaine hugging. yes i am biased.
I understand why you feel this way I'm not a fan of Klaine too but there are more important things to me than my dislike/hate for Blaine. Even if it was Adam C. or another guy on the picture instead of Blaine, Kurt would still be hugging Rachel or one of the other girls. I can't encourage such double standards even when it concerns people/couples I don't like.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/25/2013, 2:30 am

I am not saying there is not double standart but these pictures were taken before Klaine got together again and before they got engaged. Also Jake and Marley are not hugging or anything on the picture either.

I love the capture of Kurt with Rachel.wub Chris looks great on all those photoshoot pictures and Kurt looks so nice but I personally miss little bit the old photoshoots of season 1/2 with judgemental superior Kurt :-D

Last edited by arina on 10/25/2013, 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 2:33 am

sheny wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
I understand why you feel this way I'm not a fan of Klaine too but there are more important things to me than my dislike/hate for Blaine. Even if it was Adam C. or another guy on the picture instead of Blaine, Kurt would still be hugging Rachel or one of the other girls. I can't encourage such double standards even when it concerns people/couples I don't like.
You are right.

Would love it was Kurtbastian, but it wouldn't matter who it was, they wouldn't show Kurt demonstrating PDA as a part of a gay couple.

Though wish there was another one were Kurt is hugging Santana instead.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/25/2013, 3:24 am

arina wrote:I am not saying there is not double standart but these pictures were taken before Klaine got together again and before they got engaged. Also Jake and Marley are not hugging or anything on the picture either.
exactly. otherwise they would have "spoiled" the show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/25/2013, 3:46 am

fantastica wrote:
arina wrote:I am not saying there is not double standart but these pictures were taken before Klaine got together again and before they got engaged. Also Jake and Marley are not hugging or anything on the picture either.
exactly. otherwise they would have "spoiled" the show.
I really don't think the people who make the promos take in consideration what's going on in canon. Kitty and Artie weren't dating when these pictures were taken too but look how cute and couply they look here. 

My comment about double standards was not just because of this one picture but Glee promos is general. In the previous seasons all the other couples Finchel, Tike, Brittana, Jarley were showinf some kind of PDA, leaning on each other, hugging. Kurt and Blaine were usually photoshopped on the two opposite sides of the picture so this year there is some progress.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2013, 4:18 am

^I agree on principal, because Glee are indeed very afraid of "showing the gay", especially when it comes to gay love/relations, but my hatred for Klaine has festered so deep into my system that I can't even bring myself to be angered on behalf of Glee equality for LGBTQ over this, but just relish in the fact that Hummelberry is hugging (and I think that's more Chris and Lea's choice than the photographer) instead of Klaine. blushh 

As a matter of fact I will come right out and destroy my LGBTQ equality supporting card, because I fervently hope that engaged Klaine will not live together once Blaine moves to New York.
It's like Brussel sprouts: I know in general that we need to eat more vegetables and will support that cause by eating them enthusiastically in front of my children to give them a good example, but that solidarity stops at eating Brussel sprouts, because the smell and taste of them make me sick. vomit2 

brisallie wrote:For those who like Hummelberry, I included (though Kurtana is growing on me)

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 24 Tumblr_mv71c5uu2g1r295ako3_r2_500
Look how genuine their smiles and hug are. I don't think you can fake this fondness for one another. wub

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/25/2013, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/25/2013, 4:25 am

Glorfindel wrote:^I agree on principal, because Gkee are indeed very afraid of "showing the gay", especially when it comes to gay love/relations, but my hatred for Klaine has festered so deep into my system that I can't even bring myself to be angered on behalf of Glee equality for LGBTQ over this, but just relish in the fact that Hummelberry is hugging (and I think that's more Chris and Lea's choice than the photographer) instead of Klaine. blushh 

As a matter of fact I will come right out and destroy my LGBTQ equality supporting card, because I fervently hope that engaged Klaine will not live together once Blaine moves to New York.
It's like Brussel sprouts: I know in general that we need to eat more vegetables and will support that cause by eating them enthusiastically in front of my children to give them a good example, but that solidarity stops at eating Brussel sprouts, because the smell and taste of them make me sick.
vomit2 
This is exactly how I feel about this too.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 4:34 am

Yup, I am also not a fan of Klaine but they are a couple and should be treated equally. Honestly, once Blaine gets to NYC he needs to move in with Kurt. They are sexually active and therefore there is zero reason to wait. Actually, they'd be stupid to wait moving in together, as it is a great test how stable their relationship actually is. I’ve seen amazing friendships destroyed because they were not compatible living with each other. I totally see Glee creating a stupid reason why they shouldn't live with each other by claiming Kurt is a traditionalist or something. However, we all know that would never happen with any other couple. Heck, Brody was moved into the loft just because Rachel said so. And suddenly they were in an open relationship…

I hate Klaine, but I also hate double standards. They are engaged and frankly put if the show wants to convince me they are happily engaged, both characters should currently me very much in love and giddy and excited. They are not (thankfully) – so for me it is yet another reason why they do not fit, instead of FOX claiming they are such a revolutionary couple.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/25/2013, 4:47 am

arina wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^I agree on principal, because Gkee are indeed very afraid of "showing the gay", especially when it comes to gay love/relations, but my hatred for Klaine has festered so deep into my system that I can't even bring myself to be angered on behalf of Glee equality for LGBTQ over this, but just relish in the fact that Hummelberry is hugging (and I think that's more Chris and Lea's choice than the photographer) instead of Klaine. blushh 

It's like Brussel sprouts: I know in general that we need to eat more vegetables and will support that cause by eating them enthusiastically in front of my children to give them a good example, but that solidarity stops at eating Brussel sprouts, because the smell and taste of them make me sick.
vomit2 
This is exactly how I feel about this too.
I agree too.  If Blaine moves in with Kurt, he will  get even more screen time most likely. He already has way  way way to much screen time as it is right now. He will also most likely even sing more. He already sings too much by far. I would support Blaine moving in with Kurt,if his screen time would be cut down by at least 80% if not  more and his singing cut down even more like 99.9%.  if not 100%.Also if we finally get Kurt  POVs . Scenes  with Kurt that does not involved  Blaine in anyway at all. Kurt singing duets with someone other  than  Blaine. And if Blaine finally lose something and Kurt wins what Blaine had lost at. And finally, if Kurt and Blaine Break-up once and for all.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 10/25/2013, 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/25/2013, 4:55 am

brisallie wrote:For those who like Hummelberry, I included (though Kurtana is growing on me)

Aww, thank you for this. Looks much nicer for me. I've come to realise I really don't give rats ass about anyone but Hummelberry. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 10/25/2013, 5:42 am

They look so cute. Awwwww!
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/25/2013, 5:50 am

Yup, it is a very nice Hummelberry picture neutre 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 7:21 am

I know with some this isn't a favourite Chris solo, but it sounds better without instruments, is my opinion. neutre 

http://bitterkurtstan.tumblr.com/post/65033744669/wowbright-i-have-nothing-acapella-kurt
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2013, 7:34 am

^Actually, it's in my top 3 of favorite Kurt solos.

Thanks for posting the link. neutre  His voice is so beautiful. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/25/2013, 7:42 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Actually, it's in my top 3 of favorite Kurt solos.

Thanks for posting the link. neutre  His voice is so beautiful. wub
This is one of my favourites as well.
This is just gorgeous. wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next