Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

+28
angelnessa
Piciollina
jaime20
TimF
bayth
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
ladydianab
Jellyrolls
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
brisallie
Delight
AnneNeville
tanita_mors
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Divalicious
sheny
ColferInspired
Georgette888
Buenos
Kurt Hummel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Glorfindel
32 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 31 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  Glorfindel 11/5/2013, 8:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Do you think this is because Klaine and Glee's popularity fell that much since April?  Or do you think that stans just didn't find this poll?
Since the CrissColfer tinhatters were voting down the Chris and Will Halloween picture like mad on E!Online just last week, I'd say they found that couples poll as well.

And Klaine got voted out in round 1 already? How delicious. Twisted Evil
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 31 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4

Post  Jellyrolls 11/5/2013, 8:51 pm

It's in the final round now between Finchel and the Vampire Diaries couple. The Vamprie Diaries couple is slightly ahead.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 11/5/2013, 10:18 pm

sheny wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 31 Tumblr_mvsxo0IzqJ1qdc1qyo1_500
General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 31 Tumblr_mvsxo0IzqJ1qdc1qyo2_500

These are all the nominees in Klaine, Chris and Darren's categories.
So we've got 4 Emmy nominated actors & Darren Criss in that category?
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/5/2013, 10:38 pm

opals wrote:
sheny wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 31 Tumblr_mvsxo0IzqJ1qdc1qyo1_500

That it sounds cruel and funny at the same time Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 11/5/2013, 11:48 pm

Has it been decided to vote for Castle and Beckett in the chemistry category? I want to make sure that our candidate will win against klaine (shudder).
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 2:46 am

I am a major hypocrite and vote for Damon & Elena (they are just as toxic as Klaine). But the TVD fanbase is young and passionate, therefore I think they may have a chance.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2013, 3:30 am

I thought I would go on twitter and saw more are voting for Chris and voting like crazy. neutre 

Blarren stans were invading the Chris Colfer tag and trying to make others vote for Darren that he deserves it more.

Looks like at the moment a battle between NPH fans and Chris fans. Smile

There is an app to make it easier to vote.

I am a Chris fan that is why I vote, not because of I think he deserves it.

I don't begrudge anyone wanting to win an award.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/6/2013, 8:29 am

As also I'm a SPN fan, I came across that Klainers are asking them to vote for their ship, and in return they will vote for Castiel/Dean/Sam in best bromance. Partly I like this because it could mean that Blam won't win, but I don't like the favour in return.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 8:39 am

As if the SPN needs the votes from Klainers. Really, their fandom is so big and dedicated. I am convinced they will win the category. It could also backfire that the SPN gets annoyed and purposely votes against them... Fandom can be weird sometimes. Also I predict from all the Glee nominations that Bromance is the least likely to win, because most simply forget Blam is nominated and therefore don't put their vote.

Twitter is a warzone and I believe it will eventually turn into a Chris vs. Darren. Sigh, I really don't want to care about the PCA, but I hate the idea of Chris losing to Darren (and I highly suspect that will actually happen... sorry, I believe Darren will get the best acting and on-screen chemistry award. I hope Chris will be busy doing his laundry and therefore doesn't attend the PCA Twisted Evil )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 11/6/2013, 8:43 am

opals wrote:

LOL moque 

One of these things is not like the others...

Last edited by SippyCupofLuv on 11/6/2013, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2013, 8:46 am

Lottie2303 wrote:As if the SPN needs the votes from Klainers. Really, their fandom is so big and dedicated. I am convinced they will win the category. It could also backfire that the SPN gets annoyed and purposely votes against them... Fandom can be weird sometimes. Also I predict from all the Glee nominations that Bromance is the least likely to win, because most simply forget Blam is nominated and therefore don't put their vote.

Twitter is a warzone and I believe it will eventually turn into a Chris vs. Darren. Sigh, I really don't want to care about the PCA, but I hate the idea of Chris losing to Darren (and I highly suspect that will actually happen... sorry, I believe Darren will get the best acting and on-screen chemistry award. I hope Chris will be busy doing his laundry and therefore doesn't attend the PCA Twisted Evil )
I reached my voting limit and twitter won't let me vote anymore.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2013, 8:57 am

I just voted 200 times on facebook in about 15 minutes.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/6/2013, 9:08 am

Lottie2303 wrote: I believe Darren will get the best acting and on-screen chemistry award. I hope Chris will be busy doing his laundry and therefore doesn't attend the PCA Twisted Evil )

It's only "Favorite Actor", not "Best actor", because otherwise these categorie would be a joke. Come on, most of the guys up there are talented, but they are not the best actors, or at least not better than Brian Cranston, Charles Dance, Benedict Cumberbatch, Timothy Olyphant,.... They are actors very well liked by the public, for sure (and most are in comedies, if you look closely, Dramas are kinda overlooked), but it isn't about talnt here.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2013, 9:10 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I just voted 200 times on facebook in about 15 minutes.
I voted on the website 230 times, on twitter 77 times.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 9:13 am

coxfire wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote: I believe Darren will get the best acting and on-screen chemistry award. I hope Chris will be busy doing his laundry and therefore doesn't attend the PCA Twisted Evil )
It's only "Favorite Actor", not "Best actor", because otherwise these categorie would be a joke. Come on, most of the guys up there are talented, but they are not the best actors, or at least not better than Brian Cranston, Charles Dance, Benedict Cumberbatch, Timothy Olyphant,.... They are actors very well liked by the public, for sure (and most are in comedies, if you look closely, Dramas are kinda overlooked), but it isn't about talnt here.
banzai Yup, agreed. Even Chris isn't the most talented among the comedic actors bunch. Obviously he is very, very good, but not the best. I still don't want Darren to win fanny2
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/6/2013, 9:15 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Is my voting insanity visible for the rest of my Facebook friends? I really do not want to share this obsession with my friends and family Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2013, 9:23 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Is my voting insanity visible for the rest of my Facebook friends? I really do not want to share this obsession with my friends and family Razz 
That is why I am making a new Facebook page tomorrow. Smile

Most on twitter are voting for both Chris and Darren, so it could be like it was with Chris and Corey where the votes were split and NPH won instead.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2013, 9:48 am

SippyCupofLuv wrote:
opals wrote:

LOL moque 

In more ways than just one, lol. fanny2 

ColferInspired wrote:
I keep my 2nd tab open on my screen and can put in about 5 votes per minute like that, if the subject in the other tab isn't too interesting or needs more focus. Its slow, but it's constant, and if I do this for an hour or 2 (or more ) while browsing the internet it amouts to something.

Yesterday evening I kept my laptop open while watching tv and kept voting. That works wonders as well, and with 2 shows to watch that's about 2 hours of steady voting.
(Maybe because I normally fold or iron laundry or do needlepoint broidery while watching tv I'm used to multitasking then, and most shows can be watched with only 1 1/2 eye anyway, lol)

There's a friend on tumblr who put in a 1000 votes in a few hours yesterday. neutre
So if Chris loses it is not because of a lack of trying from his fans.
We're the Colfer army!!! General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 31 Ani-American_Armed_Forces_Marching_Line_smilies-1

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/6/2013, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2013, 9:52 am

Glorfindel wrote:
SippyCupofLuv wrote:
opals wrote:

LOL moque 

In more ways than just one, lol. fanny2 

ColferInspired wrote:
I keep my 2nd tab open on my screen and can put in about 5 votes per minute like that, if the subject in the other tab isn't too interesting or needs more focus. Its slow, but it's constant, and if I do this for an hour or 2 (or more ) while browsing the internet

Yesterday evening I kept my laptop open while watching tv and kept voting. That works wonders as well, and with 2 shows to watch that's about 2 hours of steady voting.
(Maybe because I normally fold or iron laundry or do needlepoint broidery while watching tv I'm used to multitasking then, and most shows can be watched with only 1 1/2 eye anyway, lol)

There's a friend on tumblr who put in a 1000 votes in a few hours yesterday. neutre
So if Chris loses it is not because of a lack of trying from his fans.
We're the Colfer army!!! General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 4 - Page 31 Ani-American_Armed_Forces_Marching_Line_smilies-1
Two other Chris fans have done likewise.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2013, 10:36 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
I think it's only visible if you share it, but I could be wrong. (I just did 50 more votes, so a few of them accidentally went to Jane).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/6/2013, 10:52 am

I'm keeping a tab open at the office and when things are quiet, will be sending votes in. The Chris fans are really united in this in a way that I haven't seen in a long time. We usually see this as a fun, but not overly important award. This year, it's a mission.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/6/2013, 11:36 am

I think a lot of us are just so tired with RIB's stubborness and wanting Chris to get yet another PCA would be a nice reminder of who we really like and appriciate. You can only so many time send tweets, blast out on tumblr and grumble with you guys here (which is lovely).

I should at least put the voting pages into my lauch page so I'll remember it.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2013, 11:57 am

Ranwing wrote:I'm keeping a tab open at the office and when things are quiet, will be sending votes in. The Chris fans are really united in this in a way that I haven't seen in a long time. We usually see this as a fun, but not overly important award. This year, it's a mission.
We were on a mission last year too, but for a different reason, and the stakes are higher now. suspectt 

Although I keep saying that the fact that Chris got nominated even when he hardly had any screentime not only this season but the season before as well is already quite an accomplishment. hapitgh

BTW: the Blarren stans are so irritating and embarrassing by coming to other people's tags (like Chris's, but also SPN) to beg for votes. (or better: trying to explain why 'we' should vote for Darren and Klaine)
smajli

-ETA-
And oops: my son is now complaining that our internet is so slow.
I wonder why that might be?  sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/6/2013, 12:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:BTW: the Blarren stans are so irritating and embarrassing by coming to other people's tags (like Chris's, but also SPN) to beg for votes. (or better: trying to explain why 'we' should vote for Darren and Klaine)
Hmm. I wonder where they learned this kind of behavior from?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/6/2013, 1:34 pm

For me, using android tablet, facebook voting seems to be the easiest. You can vote without liking and the plug-in doesn't give me bother. Just find People's Choice facebook page and click the vote header from the top. I've been sailing between Chris and Lea for the past half hour watching TV and it works so well.

Keeping now a break incase there is a cooling of period. Has anyone ran into that?

I just saw the beautiful photobooth interview between Colchele from last year and I want to see that again.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next