Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  bayth 7/11/2013, 12:10 pm

For those of you that don't know Adam Lambert, here are two of my favorite songs from him.  He has a gorgeous voice.  

First - one of his songs from American Idol - Mad World:

Second a song that was on his first CD done acoustic and live (the original was done in a pop/rock style and I prefer the acoustic - it's very pretty.)  Whataya Want From Me:

He has also performed live concerts several times with the members of Queen - doing their music.

Last edited by bayth on 7/11/2013, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  brisallie 7/11/2013, 12:10 pm

Wait a minute? Adam Lambert will appear on Glee? I'm in fangirl mode on at this moment, for years I wanted Kurt to sing an Adam Lambert's song and now Adam himself will be on glee. LOVE IT.

I'm already fantasizing his character (or is he playing himself?) and Kurt have a fling, it would be such a wondeful moment for me, or a duet, that would be better. However, I'm afraid he's coming to support Rachel in whatever she needs a sort of mentor cheerleader
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/11/2013, 12:18 pm

Oh Adam. He has broken the theory that women only prefer bears. He's more flaming than Kurt and that's saying quite a bit. (Not a bad thing, of course.) I love his voice though, and he's a total sweetheart. One of my male friends has a huge crush on both him and Chris. Razz Adam really likes Chris and Kurt so I hope he works with the NY side. I don't really give 2 shits what sort of character he plays as long as him and Kurt have a duet. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/11/2013, 12:19 pm

fantastica wrote:there are 2 seats in ND that needs to be filled, assume dreadlock is coming back. heather and vanessa are both gone, so they need 2 more girls (they have plenty of boys already).

i know chris says he hopes kurt is in a band, but it sounds more like his wishful thinking than actual reality. it's possible that i missed some announcement, but is there any confirmation (not just speculation) that kurt will join the band?

I don't know. I would think that Ryan would most likely listen to Chris's pitch, then give Santana a band. Mad 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/11/2013, 12:36 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
fantastica wrote:there are 2 seats in ND that needs to be filled, assume dreadlock is coming back. heather and vanessa are both gone, so they need 2 more girls (they have plenty of boys already).

i know chris says he hopes kurt is in a band, but it sounds more like his wishful thinking than actual reality. it's possible that i missed some announcement, but is there any confirmation (not just speculation) that kurt will join the band?

I don't know. I would think that Ryan would most likely listen to Chris's pitch, then give Santana a band. Mad 

And then he would say it was his idea dryy what a crap!

@Coldflame96, I know Adam is quite flaming, but I think he started to be more after he was a runner up in AI. Because he realized he could be himself and people still like him. In addition, Adam has an appeal that I think attract both boys and girls.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 12:37 pm

i think every glee fandom is imagining adam lambert's character having a sexual fling w/ their fav characters right now. Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/11/2013, 1:12 pm

fantastica wrote:i think every glee fandom is imagining adam lambert's character having a sexual fling w/ their fav characters right now. Razz 

LOL, I'm not. I would rather Kurt have development that is not focused on his sexuality/romantic situation (though since Adam C. was in the picture, he's welcome to stay--making him disposable just makes the obsession over Kurt's sex life worse).

I want storylines that deal with more serious issues that he'd face in NYC in an arts school.

What? There are more serious issues in life than endgame romances? Gee. . .who would have guessed. phr34r 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 7/11/2013, 2:17 pm

Shooting will begin on Monday July 29th and will continue through early 2014.

http://www.tvshowauditions.info/2013/07/casting-calls-for-fox-musical-comedy.html

Wasn't Chris talking about shooting at the end of july, It seems we'll have Kurt in the first episodes....

Finger-crossed for a Kurt-Adam Lambert duet (it was a good Fiyero If you asked me in Wicked Wink), really hoping they'll work together!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/11/2013, 2:22 pm

MY concern is Adam Lambert taking over as RM's shiny new toy all songs for the limited ones NY characters including Chris get. Look at SJP having "At the Ballet" be mostly about her singing. Oh well, an occupational hazard with Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 2:29 pm

Since Adam is a star, I doubt he'll be a regular....he'll probably be in a handful of episode like Kate and Sara were. I don't think he'll stick around long enough to be a romantic interest for anyone. I do hope the other Adam comes back though...I really, really liked him and I thought he was so good for Kurt. They were adorable together.

I am so excited for Kurt's band storyline. I love his broadway and old-fashioned numbers, but I'll kill to hear him sing a full rock or pop song. Razz And honestly, I know Naya has a good jazz/rock/pop voice, but I really hope she doesn't take over Kurt's band storyline, like how Santana took over for Kurt in "Smooth Criminal".

Rachel and Broadway is a match made in heavan, but's it's so obvious and predictable. But dance for Santana? A band for Kurt? These two storylines came out of nowhere for Kurt and Santana, and I can't say I dislike it at all! I think this is so interesting, and I can't wait to see this all play out!

They start filming the day before my birthday. Smile

Anyway, Adam is "older"...he has to be for NYC! I don't mind a few newbies for NYC here and there, I just wish MK was gone so that the show didn't still have a main cast of 20 again.Mad 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 2:41 pm

adam L can also play you-know-who's internet/twitter/facebook/whatapp one-night-stands. dryy 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 2:54 pm

fantastica wrote:adam L can also play you-know-who's internet/twitter/facebook/whatapp one-night-stands. dryy 

Ugh. Please, no.vomir 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 2:58 pm

Razz  can't help it. always prepare for the worst.

ok whenever i heard adam's "for your entertainment" i imagined kurt clad in leather and whipping that you-know-who for what he did.

Last edited by fantastica on 7/11/2013, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 3:00 pm

fantastica wrote:Razz  can't help it. always prepare for the worst.

ok whenever i heard adam's "for your entertainment" i imagined kurt clead in leather and whipping that you-know-who for what he did.

You'd be surprised how many stories there are about Kurt singing this song.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 3:41 pm

oh, so i am not hte only one! Razz it would be a perfect song for kurt to sing! i don't want to see him weep. i want him to punch what's-his-name.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 3:44 pm

fantastica wrote:oh, so i am not hte only one! Razz it would be a perfect song for kurt to sing! i don't want to see him weep. i want him to punch what's-his-name.

I just want to see him in some leather and eyeliner! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/11/2013, 6:36 pm

AnneNeville wrote:I suppose it is possible that Adam Lambert is going to be starring opposite Rachel in Funny Girl (with Henry as the director)? He looks older than college by now, anyway, doesn't he?

Agreed, thinking about it, he will be next to Rachel. Considering Lea tweeted about it first, we can also take that as a sign.

No hope from my side. My only positive note is about that fact that he  adores Chris and may have the power to demand a duet. But I don't suspect any direct, constant connection.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/11/2013, 7:18 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:I suppose it is possible that Adam Lambert is going to be starring opposite Rachel in Funny Girl (with Henry as the director)? He looks older than college by now, anyway, doesn't he?

Agreed, thinking about it, he will be next to Rachel. Considering Lea tweeted about it first, we can also take that as a sign.

No hope from my side. My only positive note is about that fact that he  adores Chris and may have the power to demand a duet. But I don't suspect any direct, constant connection.

Oh no. This does sound plausible...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 7/11/2013, 7:52 pm

I am fan of Adam
The Man SINGS
Only I'm afraid he is wasted with certain characters (Blaine)
For the Love of God do not do a duet between Adam and Darren.
Why Darren must have duets with the best voices? :angry:  Someone can explain me.
Why Darren must have duets with all characters?badday 
PS: I see a Darre Criss fan to say that she does not want a duet between them because Adam is much better. There is still salvation for this person angellic
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/11/2013, 8:38 pm

even for an untrained ear i can tell AL is miles better than you-know-who. if you-know-who goes to A.I. he won't even be in the top 100. I mean even Amber didn't get into the top 20, and Amber is miles better than DC (even himself knows that).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/12/2013, 1:30 am

fantastica wrote:even for an untrained ear i can tell AL is miles better than you-know-who. if you-know-who goes to A.I. he won't even be in the top 100. I mean even Amber didn't get into the top 20, and Amber is miles better than DC (even himself knows that).

I have seen more Klainers yesterday wanting AL to do a duet with Chris, or Chris do a
AL song.

I saw this yesterday on tumblr. Smile 

And by the notes these blog posts received I think their are even more that agree.

I did see some Blarren posts, but they had hardly any notes. Razz 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/12/2013, 6:17 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

I don't mind if Adam is for Rachel or Santana. At least he will be in NYC away from Lima, Blaine and potential Darren/Adam L. duet. He can still have scenes with Chris just like Kate Hudson and Dean Geyer did.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 7/12/2013, 7:22 am

Adam must be in NYC, but I want him to sing with Kurt, nor Rachel or Santana, singing something totally different from Canon Kurt we have seen till now... (Rachel had Creep and Kate Perry and so on, Santana idem)
Without a doubt it would be a powerful, interesting duet to see and something liberating for Chris as Gaga "born this way" was.
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/12/2013, 8:57 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 21 55247077918
Sigh, the proposal storyline actually really isn't over Rolling Eyes
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/12/2013, 9:51 am

I don't know why people are surprised that the proposal storyline isn't over. Considering the last thing we saw was Blaine holding the ring behind his back, you know that it has to come up again. Hopefully either Blaine will realize what an idiot he is and change his mind about proposing. Or even better, he goes through with proposing, and Kurt tells him what an idiot he is for proposing.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next