Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  Lottie2303 7/12/2013, 9:55 am

Yes, but the backlash was intense and Glee tends to accomodate to them. They let Marleys eating disorder and Burts cancer dissappear very quickly.

I mean not even some Klainer liked the storyline.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/12/2013, 11:19 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 22 55247077918
Sigh, the proposal storyline actually really isn't over Rolling Eyes

DIE! DIIIEEEE! (not you, the storyline! tonguue )

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/12/2013, 1:02 pm

Well, atleast the one thing I can say about the proposal storyline is atleast it means Kurt/Chris will be in the first 1 or 2 episodes.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/12/2013, 2:17 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Well, atleast the one thing I can say about the proposal storyline is atleast it means Kurt/Chris will be in the first 1 or 2 episodes.

True. Hopefully either Kurt says no, or Blaine does not go through with it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/12/2013, 2:24 pm

If this idiotic storyline is the only way we're getting Kurt, then I hope Kurt calls Blaine a moron and laughs in his face at least. Then I hope he goes back to NYC and never looks back.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/12/2013, 2:43 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:If this idiotic storyline is the only way we're getting Kurt, then I hope Kurt calls Blaine a moron and laughs in his face at least. Then I hope he goes back to NYC and never looks back.

Bless this post. bisou 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/12/2013, 4:02 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:If this idiotic storyline is the only way we're getting Kurt, then I hope Kurt calls Blaine a moron and laughs in his face at least. Then I hope he goes back to NYC and never looks back.

Bless this post. bisou 

Thanks. I'm PMS-ing. I'll try to keep my bitching to a minimum. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/12/2013, 4:15 pm

I dunno, Rachels pregnancy arc seemed to loom big and than just fizzled out, it could be the same thing with the Klaine proposal SL.

I wouldn't put it past the show to use a flashback to show what happened in 5.01 with Kurt safely back in NY reminiscing. ACtually I would prefer that, getting Kurt the hell out of Lima.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 7/12/2013, 5:50 pm

Buenos wrote:I dunno, Rachels pregnancy arc seemed to loom big and than just fizzled out, it could be the same thing with the Klaine proposal SL.

I wouldn't put it  past the show to use a flashback to show what happened in 5.01 with Kurt safely back in NY reminiscing.  ACtually I would prefer that,  getting Kurt the hell out of Lima.

THIS! Except "reminiscing" is Kurt telling ADAM (Crawford... but Adam Lambert can be there too, the more 'lol K/Blaine' the merrier! lol) , and Santana and Rachel, about his psycho ex-bf and his cracked-out schemes. Win/win all around, with Kadam and bonus comedy gold.
bounce

Although I would still love to see Blaine get an epic!Kurt smackdown rejection... so maybe seen in flashback? I think I can bear seeing Blaine's smarmy face in this instance. moque

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/13/2013, 2:13 am

If Blaine proposes (I really doubt it) and Kurt declines he will probably do it as gently as possible. It's not in Kurt's character to call someone a moron and laugh at their face even if that someone is acting crazy and doing the stupidest things like Blaine.
He was nice even with the guy who used to shove him in locker for years, sexually assaulted him and threatened his life when the same guy stalked him in a gorilla costume for a week last season.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 7/13/2013, 4:21 am

sheny wrote:If Blaine proposes (I really doubt it) and Kurt declines he will probably do it as gently as possible. It's not in Kurt's character to call someone a moron and laugh at their face even if that someone is acting crazy and doing the stupidest things like Blaine.
He was nice even with the guy who used to shove him in locker for years, sexually assaulted him and threatened his life when the same guy stalked him in a gorilla costume for a week last season.

But Kurt's not always 'nice', especially when the other person doesn't deserve 'nice' or has hurt someone he cares about. Keep in mind Kurt can go from shredding someone with words, like his comment to Karofsky about "not crushing on chubby boys who sweat too much and will be bald by 30." and then later the episode, once he realizes what's really going on with Karofsky, he tries to help him accept himself.

And there's a difference between Karofsky at the point Kurt let him down gently and Blaine now. Now Blaine is becoming harassing, and KNOWS how Kurt feels ("we're just friends") but still won't LISTEN. Kurt may feel some tough-love is the only thing that will finally get through the gelmet since 'being gentle' or direct but kind hasn't been working AT ALL.

I'm not expecting Kurt to call Blaine a moron though (laughing may be possible depending on the circumstances of a proposal... but likely more "you have got to be kidding me!" laughter or like Kurt was with Rachel in Diva during the "Truth Time" argument.) Calling Blaine 'stupid' is too mundane and lacks finesse, Kurt wouldn't be so bland.

The subtle shading, like he did at the dinner with the lesbian couple, is always fun, but clearly the time for subtle snark is passed, as Blaine's not getting the point and is becoming even more inappropriate.

But it would be very 'Kurt' to break into a rant of all the ways a "Yes" is NOT going to happen, and after such a ridiculous stunt that completely disregards Kurt, his feelings, the fact of WHY they broke up in the first place, and also disregards Adam, and his place in Kurt's life, as if he's irrelevant, as if the life Kurt is choosing for himself WITHOUT Blaine is irrelevant, that a "Yes" is not just NOT going to happen but NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

THAT'S the kind of epic!Kurt smackdown I'm talking about. :)And while it's mostly wishful thinking at this point because of what Glee has become, after Diva (a Brad episode) finally addressing Kurt throwing the first Diva-off... (AND in full-on epic!Kurt), after 3 seasons of nothing... maybe some part of this wish has a chance a happening.
bounce 

(Although I'm still not foolish enough to be too hopeful. Blaine's hairgel must be made of Teflon because he escapes so much that other characters suffer or get chastised for, especially in regards to Kurt.)

IF Kurt must still keep on the 'high ground' for special-snowflake!cupcakepuppy!Blaine, Kurt laying out his "No" 'nicely' THEN with Santana as the 'nice'-to-snark translator (or some other concerned party. ...It might be interesting if it was Adam C. and how the whole situation is hurting Kurt causes Adam to snap from his usual sunshine and politeness...), that will work for me too. Although I prefer Kurt to serve any snark-smackdown on his own. But Kurt free from Blaine once and for all is what's important in the end so IF I can get it, I'll take whatever means I can get.

Last edited by SippyCupofLuv on 7/13/2013, 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/13/2013, 6:13 pm

Oh, I know Kurt is way too nice to laugh in Blaine's face or to call out his idiocy. I love that about him. But some bitchy!Kurt mode would be called for in this case because Blaine just won't listen to him or leave him alone. I really enjoyed bitchy!Kurt in "Diva" and I'm sure I'd enjoy even more if it was directed at Blaine.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/13/2013, 10:54 pm

*fingers crossed that this is a possible spoiler*

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 22 Ollie10
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/13/2013, 11:02 pm

bayth wrote:*fingers crossed that this is a possible spoiler*

I hope he will be back on Glee. I would not mind to much if Adam ends up being a friend of Blaine ,as long as he does not turn in a Blaine can do no wrong stan. Like Tina did last season. If that happens, I will be beyond upset.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/13/2013, 11:03 pm

I hope we see Adam again, but I am not so sure guest appearances on glee are enough to keep him in LA. He definitely has other things going on-- like episodes, and his writing, and whatever he did with Alex.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 7/13/2013, 11:04 pm

bayth wrote:*fingers crossed that this is a possible spoiler*

*Pleasepleaseplease mean what I hope this means!!!* hiphopa

(ETA: lol That's from my reblog. Those are my tags! hehe coool  )

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/14/2013, 1:02 am

EEEE! This gives me so much Kadam hope!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/14/2013, 1:46 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 22 Tumblr_mpwk62zZ5L1r4ezfzo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/14/2013, 2:33 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:EEEE! This gives me so much Kadam hope!

Me too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/14/2013, 2:33 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 22 Tumblr_mpwk62zZ5L1r4ezfzo1_500

Ugh don't tell me the actors are being grouped into "ships" for these BTS interviews. Well, at least we'll get another Chris interview.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/14/2013, 2:45 am

I wish they were but unfortunately they will never be able to be grouped as "ships" and do interviews together anymore. 
If you want to know why I'm saying this go check the news about Cory Monteith. I feel too bad to talk about it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 22 Empty Remembering Cory

Post  Vir Cotto 7/14/2013, 2:59 am

Oh god, I can't even believe this is true. It can't be happening.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 7/14/2013, 3:03 am

Cloveglee comes staggering into the Glee fan area, reeling and sick to her stomach.

Is there a particular thread for us to discuss... this? I don't go to the Glee forum anymore, but... oh, fuck.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 7/14/2013, 3:03 am

sheny wrote:I wish they were but unfortunately they will never be able to be grouped as "ships" and do interviews together anymore. 
If you want to know why I'm saying this go check the news about Cory Monteith. I feel too bad to talk about it.

I am very sad for him and his family and friends, and I feel rather terrible because I've been watching him since rehab and thinking that he did not look good--thinking that this day was coming. But I thought it would be later rather than sooner.

What a terrible time to be sitting up alone with insomnia and no one to talk to. Hubby is asleep, and leaving town on an early plane in the morning, so I can't wake him. He . . . doesn't get my love-hate relationship with Glee.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/14/2013, 3:27 am

Sad news. I was hoping this was only a awful rumor.:( 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next