Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  bayth 5/4/2013, 5:24 pm

Someone posted this on tumblr and it had me laughing:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Tumblr_mma4kv0zWh1qj53vno1_r2_500
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  fantastica 5/4/2013, 5:26 pm

blaine's only sole mate is his shoes, since he doesn't wear socks.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 5:47 pm

fantastica wrote:blaine's only sole mate is his shoes, since he doesn't wear socks.

Thank you for lightening things up! And for further amusement, Eggshellsrs is back! Trolling like the Robin Hood he or she is!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/4/2013, 6:35 pm

this eggshelling is quite amusing. more so than glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/4/2013, 7:05 pm

The people calling this person a liar have gone down considerably after Wonder-ful aired, or they refuse to answer them. None of the stuff they gave tonight sound unreasonable or weird at all. No reason for any of the sides to get into a panic mode, it's all just good fun. tonguue
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/4/2013, 7:25 pm

i still don't understand why people panic over a tv show. it's not like the aliens are attacking us.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/4/2013, 7:29 pm

This eggshells says that Ryder and Unique will be the ones refusing to perform at Regionals, which makes sense when Ryder finds out about Unique catfishing him.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/4/2013, 7:50 pm

fantastica wrote:i still don't understand why people panic over a tv show. it's not like the aliens are attacking us.

I know, but these are silly people who unfortunatelymanage to infuriate me with their attitude towards Kurt. Ugh! Kurt would be so delighted, happy, satisfied, fullfilled, or my favorite one, complete if he just admitted he needs Blaine back into his life.

I know I'm doing it to myself with reading these things all the way thorough, but I can't help myself, I want to understand but I just don't. There are some fabulous bloggers out there, shout out to AnneNeville,who continue to reason and discuss rationally with the other side. I am so glad I don't have to.

ETA: I was apparently wrong earlier about Klainers leaving this eggsheller to rest...they are screaming at them again, with caps and exclamations and all. Rolling Eyes
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 8:58 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
fantastica wrote:i still don't understand why people panic over a tv show. it's not like the aliens are attacking us.

I know, but these are silly people who unfortunatelymanage to infuriate me with their attitude towards Kurt. Ugh! Kurt would be so delighted, happy, satisfied, fullfilled, or my favorite one, complete if he just admitted he needs Blaine back into his life.

I know I'm doing it to myself with reading these things all the way thorough, but I can't help myself, I want to understand but I just don't. There are some fabulous bloggers out there, shout out to AnneNeville,who continue to reason and discuss rationally with the other side. I am so glad I don't have to.

ETA: I was apparently wrong earlier about Klainers leaving this eggsheller to rest...they are screaming at them again, with caps and exclamations and all. Rolling Eyes

Eggshellsrs started posting late last night (EST), so it might have missed people's notice. But they're posting at a prime time to be spotted by angry Klainers. I don't see any angry Santana or Finchel fans attacking.

I can't follow every detail to figure out whether anything has actually been "disproven" at this point. However, our Robin Hood is going all-in now and giving more detailed information. Not a LOT more detailed, but more so than the first day.

Really, Klainers should be happy. I don't understand the rage. K21 was obviously misleading--it wasn't good for Klaine. And if this spoiler extravaganza gets people like me to watch just to see whether eggshellsrs is telling the truth, it will only help the ratings.

Oh, and thanks re: the rational discussions. It helps that I turned off the anonymous asks, and I try to be civil because otherwise no one will read my critiques but people who already believe me. :-D

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/4/2013, 9:47 pm

i think the writers intentionally make klaine very ambiguous. they know the fandom is split and they don't want to piss off one or the other too much. the result is this ambiguous mush that pleases nobody.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2013, 10:28 pm

bayth wrote:Someone posted this on tumblr and it had me laughing:

This's so funny. Actually I want this to be the real scene! But I'm afraid how much hatred Kurt could receive from klainers/blainers. I'm agree we shouldn't take so seriously this, because is only a tv show. But when you're fond of a character, and that character is being insulted by other people, it makes you feel upset.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/5/2013, 1:45 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Tumblr_mmav5jsiRx1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Tumblr_mmav5jsiRx1qe476yo2_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Tumblr_mmazevCnb61qbqtkso1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/5/2013, 3:28 am

brisallie wrote:
bayth wrote:Someone posted this on tumblr and it had me laughing:

This's so funny. Actually I want this to be the real scene! But I'm afraid how much hatred Kurt could receive from klainers/blainers. I'm agree we shouldn't take so seriously this, because is only a tv show. But when you're fond of a character, and that character is being insulted by other people, it makes you feel upset.

True and Chris would receive hate too. :angry: I also wish this was a real scene. Although,I would be happy if Kurt says no,if Blaine asks him to marry him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/6/2013, 1:55 am

Wings (Glee Cast Version)

To Love You More (Glee Cast Version)

To Love You More (Glee Cast Version)

All Or Nothing (Glee Cast Version)

Hall of Fame (Glee Cast Version)

I Love It (Glee Cast Version)

Two of the three songs ND sing at Reagional are so boing. I know they probably expect everybody to like ''All or Nothing" because the people FOX/RIB considers their best singers (Daren and Melissa) sing it but it's so repetitive. How many time do they have to say 'all or nothing" I get it.

"Love it" is just ugh. I can live without hearing that song ever again. But what do I expect from a song sung by Brittany and Sugar.

I can't really find a difference between Rachel new solo and all the solos she has sung in the past. They all sound the same. It's not bad but it goes in the boring category.

The only ND song I like is "Hall of Fame. Every group number Kevin sings lead is good.

I loved "Clarity" and "Wings". Jessica has a great voice. It's nice to hear a different female voice. I was getting tired of Lea, Melissa and Naya's voices. It's a shame ND will win again just because they have to win not because their songs or performaces is better.

Last edited by sheny on 5/6/2013, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2013, 2:26 am

what is malissa's voice? that girl sounds like 90 percent of the female singers out there. if she sings on the radio a new song i never heard of, i will never know it's her.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/6/2013, 2:44 am

fantastica wrote:what is malissa's voice? that girl sounds like 90 percent of the female singers out there. if she sings on the radio a new song i never heard of, i will never know it's her.

I agree her voice is nothing special. But obviously Ryan/RIB has a different opinion considering how many solos and duets Marley got this season. She sang even more than Rachel who is supposed to be the 'star' of the show.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/6/2013, 6:28 am

This just may be the weakest episode of music ever on Glee. I couldn't make it through an of them. The original songs all suck. Lea sounds fine on her song vocally, but the song is really really boring.

I still can't believe that they had a guest star perform two songs in the season finale.

This music isn't going to win over viewers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2013, 6:59 am

^Hi Karen, welcome back. neutre

I don't like the songs either. The vocals are fine, it’s not the quality of the singers that’s bothering me: it’s the stupid (current) pop song choices, the bad placement in the show/context, the lack of variety in style, and the way the arrangers used to change some things in the songs (esp. at competitions) to create their own ‘ND’ sound. This was karaoke night at the local bar.
The Regionals songs are all brainless pop songs with repetitive melodies that I don’t find very suitable for a choir competition, and the Broadway audition song isn’t a Broadway song but a saccharine Celine Dion ballad. Meh.

That Jessica AI girl is good: the Hoosierdaddies should beat ND, but they of course won't.

'All or Nothing' is a joke of an original song: so predictable and cheesy.

Rachel/Lea is once again copying another singer, and not putting anything of her own in the song.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/6/2013, 7:32 am

Of course ND will win because they are singing an original song. In doesn't matter that 'All or Nothing'' is the most boring songs they have ever done on the show. If they wanted Darren/Melissa duet so badly couldn't they at least choose something good.

The worst is that it will sell good on i-Tunes because all Blaine and Jarley fans will buy it. I already real several comments on Tumblr how good it is and how great they sound together. beam The only important thing for fangirls is that their little cupcake, muffin or whatever food name they are calling Blaine is part of that duet. The song may suck but they will still buy it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/6/2013, 9:54 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Tumblr_mmav5jsiRx1qe476yo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Tumblr_mmav5jsiRx1qe476yo2_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 3 Tumblr_mmazevCnb61qbqtkso1_1280

Everytime I see this picture it cracks me up because it makes Darren look like he's tall when we know he's not that tall. Standing next to Patty just makes him look tall, as does Chris leaning down so he doesn't tower over Patty.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/6/2013, 10:46 am

sheny wrote:Of course ND will win because they are singing an original song. In doesn't matter that 'All or Nothing'' is the most boring songs they have ever done on the show. If they wanted Darren/Melissa duet so badly couldn't they at least choose something good.

The worst is that it will sell good on i-Tunes because all Blaine and Jarley fans will buy it. I already real several comments on Tumblr how good it is and how great they sound together. beam The only important thing for fangirls is that their little cupcake, muffin or whatever food name they are calling Blaine is part of that duet. The song may suck but they will still buy it.

Serious question: where did all this "cupcake" and food-stuff stuff re: Blaine come from? Is there a line in the show that started it? Or is it bad fanfic writing coming through?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 5/6/2013, 12:13 pm

Well, Tina did say that Blaine's butt looked like it had been "baked to perfection by a master chef".
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/6/2013, 12:17 pm

Adamina wrote:Well, Tina did say that Blaine's butt looked like it had been "baked to perfection by a master chef".

Tina is areu and this line makes me want to vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/6/2013, 12:20 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Adamina wrote:Well, Tina did say that Blaine's butt looked like it had been "baked to perfection by a master chef".

Tina is areu and this line makes me want to vomir

Oh . . . mg.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/6/2013, 12:46 pm

As far as the music goes, I'm at a point where if Chris isn't singing, I just tune it all out (or hit the mute button) because I'm frankly bored with the music lately. I'll be blunt - Glee hasn't impressed me with any of the original songs, but at least Get It Right, while trite, had some artisitic value. This set of original songs are not only badly written, but boring. There is absolutely nothing in them that makes them noteworthy. They're not even bad enough to be noteworthy. Just dull and repetative and... Sleep

I'm slightly more impressed with Jessica Sanchez's voice and while I didn't love those songs, her voice is excellent. By any real logic, ND should lose Regionals, but we know that isn't going to happen so we're yet again going to see the better team lose. Pity.

As for Lea's song, I have a real hatred of Celine Dion and despise her overwrought numbers. Lea covering it doesn't make me hate it any less. At least Lea was more restrained here than she ususally is (which is a big plus for me) but I hated the arrangment and as far as Lea's solos go, this is not one of her stronger ones. And for the life of me, I have no clue why anyone would think that this was a great song for her final Funny Girl callback. Please don't get me started that the only thing we've gotten to see of her audition process has been 2 solos and nothing of her showing that she can actually act or dance, but this is Glee where major storylines are told in short hand to leave time for Ryder typing on a computer and Blaine doing… oh, who cares?

My expectations for this ep are in the subbasement so I don’t see how I can be disappointed. So long as Kurt isn’t rolled up in a carpet and sold into some sheik’s haram, I’m good. Then again, having Kurt sold into slavery would be a lot more interesting that watching the tripe we’ve been fed all season.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next