Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

+32
CloveGlee
Vir Cotto
Piciollina
Catt24
tanita_mors
MissSoniaPP
ColferGirl
coxfire
Lottie2303
Buenos
glimmerle
Delight
MoviesAreLife
ColdFlame96
Divalicious
Adamina
Jellyrolls
fantastica
SippyCupofLuv
arina
ColferInspired
bayth
brisallie
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
valkeakuulas
AnneNeville
opals
Ireth
TimF
Ranwing
Glorfindel
36 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  bayth 5/4/2013, 1:16 am

Spoiler:

My favorite spoiler!!!! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 Wine
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 1:29 am

bayth wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes, s/he has had to repeat that spoiler over and over again. It makes me happy. It makes Klainers sad. And now someone is telling eggshellsrs that his/her spoilers are upsetting Kadam fans?

moque

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/4/2013, 1:46 am

bayth wrote:
Spoiler:

I could be entirely wrong but I am getting the impression the McKinley side will be wrapped a lot sooner than we expect. I don't think Fox agreed to a half season of just McKinley.

Too many are hinted or are going to New York at this moment.

I am so happy that Kurt and Adam aren't broken up.

I am guessing that the reason why Kurt didn't mention Adam in the last episode is to please the Klainers, and because I don't think Kurt told Adam about being bullied at high school as Adam seems to think Kurt is perfect, and this would be the first male outside his family to think he is talented and makes him feel he is worth something.

Plus Blaine is a manipulative moron and we saw how me dismissed Adam in "I Do".

I think Kurt wants to seperate his live in New York from Lima.

I don't think Burt knows about Adam, because I think Kurt thinks maybe Adam is too good to be true, like he is waiting for Adam to cheat on him, and the fact that Adam is older.
I do think Kurt is an extremely insecure person, that is why he needs Adam, someone who loves him and cares about him.

Eggshellrs did say someone told them that GleekOutBrazil won't be revealing anymore spoilers next season. I think this person could be genuine and if so was told to shutdown GleeOutBrazil and discredit them.

I wouldn't miss them if they did. They cater to the Klainers allthetime. At least this person tells it how it is.

They say they are a Klainer, but some reason I don't believe them. To me they seem neutral. If they were a Klainer they would be feeding the Klainers with positive stuff and praising Blaine.

They say they aren't a Kadamer, which I believe even they give us something positive.

Like I said I think they are neutral, in that they don't have a favourite or support any couples.

This is just my opinion. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 1:53 am

Cackle:

--------

Just catching up. Damn, Gi is pressed. How can she say that 'it's GOBR's job' to give out spoilers and no one else's? Last I heard, giving em' out at all wasn't approved. Makes me think she just admitted to them putting stuff out there that RIB wants and nothing more. It's not right. They're gonna get people hanging on for two more seasons - just like two couples would be reunited by Valentine's Day and this season wouldn't be about ships, right RIB? End the cycle of false hope.
--Anonymous

i agree

--------

WE CAN'T TELL YOU ALL THE INSIDE INFO. YOU HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN ARTICALS AND SORCES TO USE TO FAKE SPOILERS.
--Anonymous

calm down

Eggshellsrs, real or fake, is like the Robin Hood of the Glee PR machine.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/4/2013, 3:30 am

I don't understand why so many Klainers get upset about the idea that Kurt would still be dating Adam? I mean I assumed they still were going out in one form or another. If Kurt's "break-up" from Adam wasn't even discussed then it would mean he was serously demoted to a third tear character whos personal choices don't need explanation. Quite like something they've been wanting to apparently go but can't because someone still wants NY characters in the mix.

If I was rooting for Klaine I'd be dead serious about why Kurt and Adam didn't work. It's just so insensitive for these people to shout (with multiple exclamation marks) that Adam isn't an issue because he hasn't been around since way back. Well that is not an issue about Klaine or Kurt but poor writing which focuses solely on Blaine and these people are quite content with that. And that angers me because Kurt needs desperately to have his side back but these people don't care but assume Kurt would always be ready for Klaine...unlike Blaine, just after few weeks. And now Kurt should have been readying himself for Blaine for six months? What kind of gods have these people been dating themselves?

The more I think about this recent episode and the promo, my fear has moved on from the proposal to the simple fact that Kurt is left in Lima for the finale just to be a puppet for Blaine's insanity. I don't for a second believe Kurt stayed solely because of Blaine. I mean assuming Mercedes is aslo staying. Kurt wants to support the ND.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/4/2013, 7:53 am

^Kurt said in the last episode (when Blaine asked him to stay for Regionals) that he had already discussed it with Mercedes that he would be staying. So he's not staying for Blaine alone.
I think Kurt will be a Blaine prop in 4x22. If this egsshells is right then he will only have 2 real scenes: at Breadstix and wishing Blaine luck at Regionals. dryy

The more I see of this eggshells the more I start to believe him/her. Everything so far seems to point in the direction that those spoilers are true (Wemma eloping, lesbian couple getting engaged, the catfish storyline, Regionals, Rachel's audition).
If it is indeed true that Kurt mentions Adam as his bf than how stupid is Blaine? You'd think that he would have asked Kurt (casually and in a non-suspicious way) how his dating status is back in New York before popping the question? Or is Blaine so delusional and up his own ass that he thinks Kurt will not be able to resist taking him back after his 'bold' grand gesture aka proposing, even when he has a bf in New York? blinkk

I never liked the way GOBr were spoiling the episodes this season. At first they gave away too much (no tension left) and then they started twisting things and playing mindgames with their followers, like giving only tidbits that gave the wrong impressions but turnes out to be something else completely. Plus they got mad when people were criticizing the show (like the school shooting), a clear indication they are being fed by RIB/Fox.
That Joaquin guy is a hardcore (B)Klainer and I really don't like him. Plus he is a troll, with his countdown of days when Chris and Darren were filming scenes together for the last 2 episodes. Turned out that Blaine and Kurt only had 1 scene together in 4x21, and by the looks of it maybe 1 more in 4x22. The rest was scenes with other characters present and choir room songs/scenes.

What I don't understand is that 'the' Klainers put this man on a pedestal and are still so grateful and faithful to Joaquin and GOBr after they can clearly see that they have been playing and hoodwinking them? They should be furious at them now, after 4x21 (and all the the do about 'Come What May' being good for Klainers).
Or do they still believe that Klaine will get either married or engaged in 4x22? Because even without the eggshells spoilers I figured that the most Klaine will do is get back together in 4x22, but no engagement or wedding (not after Burt said no).

As for eggshells spoiler about Regionals (ND wins Regionals, but the Warblers are given a second chance by the judges so ND has to beat them in season 5): stupid, lame, contrived, really?
- Do we really need the Warblers to be back again? And why are they given a 2nd chance after they all used drugs/steroids?
- Is this the way Ryan wants to prolong the school year even longer next season (first ND beating the Warblers before they can proceed to Nationals)?
- So the Warblers got disqualified after ND got disqualified, and they now are both been given a second chance (ND replacing the Warblers even though they were disqualified themselves and the Mennonites were 2nd at Sectionals)? Ha, notice that in 4x21 when ND are discussing Sectionals they (I believe Mercedes, but it could be more characters) keep saying that ND lost Sectionals, not that they were disqualified.
Oh Glee. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/4/2013, 8:26 am

Wait, this means Sam will actually go with Blaine to buy the ring? He has the same experience as Kurt did: Blaine is very, very persuasive. What Blaine wants, Blaine gets. He even drags his reluctant Bro to the jewelers.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 Tumblr_mm8wreutlX1qg49w0o3_1280

So either he's just pleasing Blaine or he agrees with the proposal idea. Well, Sam did "marry" himself and based how dumb they've made him now...I just don't like the idea that Blaine's biggest cheerleader lives with the Hummels. (I think he does or have the Evanses moved to Lima in the episodes that I haven't watched?)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/4/2013, 8:39 am

So if I understand correctly this spoiler person says Kurt will mention dating Adam, then I remember there were different spoilers that said Kurt won't mention Adam but mention dating other people in New York and Gobr said klainers will be happy... so I am curious what will be true in the end. The image of Kurt being just prop for Blaine in the finale does not makes me happy at all. Maybe we all should rather watch episode 21 again instead of the finale.

You think Gobr is connected to RIB? But I remember they used to critized some writing on the show etc...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/4/2013, 9:08 am

arina wrote:So if I understand correctly this spoiler person says Kurt will mention dating Adam, then I remember there were different spoilers that said Kurt won't mention Adam but mention dating other people in New York and Gobr said klainers will be happy... so I am curious what will be true in the end. The image of Kurt being just prop for Blaine in the finale does not makes me happy at all. Maybe we all should rather watch episode 21 again instead of the finale.

You think Gobr is connected to RIB? But I remember they used to critized some writing on the show etc...

I have not watched the episode yet, but I just saw the scene were some delusional Klainers think Kurt still wants Blaine.

He told Blaine he was kinda cute, not dreamy like he said in BIOTA were he was all dreamy eyed. It just a casual compliment, he could have said really cute or really sexy, but kinda cute isn't a real compliment. He said it to please Blaine. So I agree that Kurt is not wanting Blaine back.

I know a lot of us think Kurt is controlled by Blaine but from that scene alone, I think it is Kurt that is in control.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 5/4/2013, 9:58 am

arina wrote:So if I understand correctly this spoiler person says Kurt will mention dating Adam, then I remember there were different spoilers that said Kurt won't mention Adam but mention dating other people in New York and Gobr said klainers will be happy... so I am curious what will be true in the end. The image of Kurt being just prop for Blaine in the finale does not makes me happy at all. Maybe we all should rather watch episode 21 again instead of the finale.

It could very well be both are correct. That as the other spoiler person said, Kurt mentioning 'My boyfriend, Adam" is in the SCRIPT for 22.

BUT maybe to dial back the Klainer raging, RIB FILMED it as "dating other people", vague and less concrete, enough to string along Klainers into S5.

OR, in keeping with GOBr Klainer-placating misdirects all season, they're doing it again here and it IS Adam that's referenced as "dating other people" ('other' as in 'instead of Blaine') and they're playing smoke-and-mirrors with the Klainers to obscure the 'little DETAIL' they know will have them raging.

I don't think prior to this 'Robin Hood of Spoilers' came out GOBr had explicitly said Kurt doesn't cite Adam's name at all in 22 (or have they?) And what they've said to/about spoiler-person was that the Adam-spoiler wasn't true.

However, like eggshellsrs pointed out, IF one tiny detail of the spoilers isn't accurate, GOBr can claim it's "untrue" because a part of it is untrue and still cover their asses on lying themselves if it turns out Kurt does mention Adam is his boyfriend.

Maybe Kurt says "Adam, the guy I'm dating in NY" which implies 'boyfriend' but isn't actually saying "boyfriend".

And it's clear GOBr are concerned, very VERY concerned, with keeping KLAINERS calm and happy, coddled, ... and not "messing with their feelings", but don't give a single F**K about anyone ELSE in fandom. Especially NOT Kurtsies or Kadam shippers.

Which aside from the obvious bias, tells me that odds are VERY good 22 DOESN'T end well for the Klainers, AT ALL.

And let's be real here, as long as BLAINE is still obsessed with making Kurt come back to him, regardless of KURT's desires or feelings on the matter, K(B)lainers will consider it a 'win' and squee and smugly gloat and bully "Klendgame5eva!! 21! Eternity!!!1!!"

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 5/4/2013, 10:15 am

ColferInspired wrote:

I have not watched the episode yet, but I just saw the scene were some delusional Klainers think Kurt still wants Blaine.

He told Blaine he was kinda cute, not dreamy like he said in BIOTA were he was all dreamy eyed. It just a casual compliment, he could have said really cute or really sexy, but kinda cute isn't a real compliment. He said it to please Blaine. So I agree that Kurt is not wanting Blaine back.

I know a lot of us think Kurt is controlled by Blaine but from that scene alone, I think it is Kurt that is in control.

Yeah. It struck me as Kurt 'breaking the tension' so Blaine would be more relaxed to say what he needed to say.

His expression throughout was 'polite encouragement', a friendly "Go on...' with a little polite 'get it out already' expression that people do when someone's stumbling to say something.

There was NOTHING in the episode that indicated Kurt was being drawn romantically to Blaine. He was friend-zoning Blaine. It's even in the directing of Kurt's scenes throughout where tonally and visually Kurt treats Blaine the same as Mercedes and Mike, for ex. the arm-holding. FRIEND ZONED!

And it seems from spoilers for 22 (not even counting the 'eggshellsrs' spoilers) that nothing happens to change Kurt's interactions with Blaine. Like has been said, 22 seems to be about BLAINE.

But Klainers gonna Klaine.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 11:17 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, this means Sam will actually go with Blaine to buy the ring? He has the same experience as Kurt did: Blaine is very, very persuasive. What Blaine wants, Blaine gets. He even drags his reluctant Bro to the jewelers.

So either he's just pleasing Blaine or he agrees with the proposal idea. Well, Sam did "marry" himself and based how dumb they've made him now...I just don't like the idea that Blaine's biggest cheerleader lives with the Hummels. (I think he does or have the Evanses moved to Lima in the episodes that I haven't watched?)

I think Sam is in a tight spot even if he disagrees. He is pretty loyal, and he would stick by his friend even if he's making a mistake. Nevermind that they've forgotten that Kurt was Sam's original friend who helped him when he was homeless . . . Rolling Eyes

In my head!canon, Sam *still* lives with the Hudson-Hummels. There hasn't been a statement otherwise. HOWEVER, when Sam left his message to his parents during the shooting episode, he said that he had a cat in his locker and please feed her. Either Sam was so out of his mind with fear (possible) that he forgot parents in another state wouldn't be nearby to feed Lady Tubbington, or the Evans family has moved to Lima again.

Or the writers forgot about Sam's housing situation entirely.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 11:19 am

I am certain of it. They are a PR front. So is Joaquin. I have doubts that he does his own tweets, if, during shooting, he was answering 30-40 questions a day. If you'd like, I'll explain why.

*Maybe* GOBR started out as regular fans, but at some point they got put on payroll quite literally. The trade off is early access to the show/script and a lot of star-treatment from the fans, but they can only say what Fox preapproves.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/4/2013, 12:05 pm

^I agree about GOBR: they definitely are approved by RIB/Fox, and monitored what they are allowed to spoil and what not.
Joaquin seems like a directly controlled twitter account. I have no doubt that this Joaquin person is real, but his tweets are carefully orchestrated and manipulated.

valkeakuulas wrote:Wait, this means Sam will actually go with Blaine to buy the ring? He has the same experience as Kurt did: Blaine is very, very persuasive. What Blaine wants, Blaine gets. He even drags his reluctant Bro to the jewelers.
His bro Blaine still crushed on 2 episodes ago. Evil or Very Mad
I even see RIB stupid enough to have the jewelry lady mistake Sam for Blaine's bf and fiancee to be. That would be considered 'funny'. dryy

The tumblr spoiler eggshellsr is starting more and more to sound like they're accurate and telling the truth. When you look at these stills you can imagine 1) the lesbian couple getting engaged, and 2) Marley helping Unique when she finds out Unique is catfishing Ryder.

1)
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 30db9a252477685

2)
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 E0de8e252477733

Hmmmmmm, interesting. The plot thickens..... fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 12:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I agree about GOBR: they definitely are approved by RIB/Fox, and monitored what they are allowed to spoil and what not.
Joaquin seems like a directly controlled twitter account. I have no doubt that this Joaquin person is real, but his tweets are carefully orchestrated and manipulated.

Joaquin is real. Joaquin Sedillo was hired at the beginning of Season Four to be the Director of Photography, aka Glee's cinematographer. That is a very high-level position. From Wikipedia:

"In the American system, the camera operator and everybody else in camera department is subordinate to the DP, who, along with and next to the director, has the final word on all decisions related to both lighting and framing."

So, Joaquin the Klaine/Blaine fan is actually one of the most important people behind the scenes. He is the person who is always there, assuring that things run smoothly. The directors change every episode, but Joaquin does NOT. He's the one who assures visual and crew continuity. He is NOT "some camera guy" who fangirls over Darren and Chris.

That makes his trolling of fans reprehensible. His 8-9 days of Chris/Darren on set together is particularly dishonest. Anyone behind the scenes would know that on a show like glee, 8-9 days of shooting on set together (especially with music) is NOT going to mean much in terms of screen time or scenes together. The Director of Photography knows that. But he misleads his followers. Deliberately.

I did not realize his true title until recently, because he gets referred to as "that camera guy." But he's not. He's the one orchestrating everything visually on set. And when you think of those 12 hour days, or more than 12 hour days, I have trouble believing that he is actually the one fiddling around with his twitter account.

If he is, I guess that is why his tweets are so short. And he must have a pre-approved list of things he can say. He let slip that the catfisher is "a boy" recently, and tried to backtrack and say that he was saying his mustache was a boy. (?!?).

(If Unique is the catfisher, as the photos suggest, that is a whole new can of worms.)

Anyway, Fox/Glee has not only GOBR trolling and misleading the fans, but someone who is literally on set, who knows exactly what is going on, and who is instrumental in orchestrating the entire day. And he lies and panders.

Glorfindel wrote:
The tumblr spoiler eggshellsr is starting more and more to sound like they're accurate and telling the truth. When you look at these stills you can imagine 1) the lesbian couple getting engaged, and 2) Marley helping Unique when she finds out Unique is catfishing Ryder.

1)
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 30db9a252477685

2)
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 13 - Page 2 E0de8e252477733

Hmmmmmm, interesting. The plot thickens..... fanny2

1) The lesbian couple DEFINITELY just got engaged. If you look, all the extras are looking at them and applauding. QED.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2013, 2:23 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

Currently I don't know what exactly to think about Sam. The Sam I liked is gone and have been replaced by this boy whose intelligence is lower and supports Blaine in practically everything. I may be wrong, and I wait the episode to have a more proper opinion, but sadly is the impression I have.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 2:26 pm

brisallie wrote:
Currently I don't know what exactly to think about Sam. The Sam I liked is gone and have been replaced by this boy whose intelligence is lower and supports Blaine in practically everything. I may be wrong, and I wait the episode to have a more proper opinion, but sadly is the impression I have.

I don't know what to think about Sam, either. I wish Chord would cut his hair. I wonder if he's shooting a film or something this summer that requires him to have long hair--otherwise, I can't understand why the show would let him get so raggedy.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2013, 2:34 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I don't know what to think about Sam, either. I wish Chord would cut his hair. I wonder if he's shooting a film or something this summer that requires him to have long hair--otherwise, I can't understand why the show would let him get so raggedy.

I don't mind his long hair, but I think he looked better when he had it shorter, I think it was when he returned to Glee in season three. Also I like he went from light blonde to dark blonde. Love it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/4/2013, 3:00 pm

Chords hair starts to remind me of the 90's boybands heartthrob. Everyone who has ever been a fangirl to one of the big ones from the nineties knows what I'm talking about. Laughing

Besides that BTS photo makes both of them look like they are guys in their mid-twenties. Chord has aged and the hair doesn't do any justice for him. He's only a year older than Chris right?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/4/2013, 3:12 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Chords hair starts to remind me of the 90's boybands heartthrob. Everyone who has ever been a fangirl to one of the big ones from the nineties knows what I'm talking about. Laughing

Besides that BTS photo makes both of them look like they are guys in their mid-twenties. Chord has aged and the hair doesn't do any justice for him. He's only a year older than Chris right?

It isn't the length that bugs me . . . it's been so badly styled recently, and looking dirty. In the last eps, its been a bit better.

Chord was born in 1989. So yeah, one year older than Chris. Both Darren and Chord have lost the ability to "pass" for a highschooler. In Darren's case, the loss of that last bit of roundness and softness from his face REALLY changed how he looks (when I look at Season Two photos, I kind of get how people found Blaine attractive).

I'm not sure that it's been so bad for Chord, though it looks like he is going to be someone with smile lines around his eyes.

Mark Salling has aged the worst of all, though. He should really be pulled from the show. He's not relevant anymore. He looks way too old, and the skeevy sex scandals are too close to comfort to his character.

ETA: In that particular shot, Chord looks older than his mid-twenties, imho. He looks late-twenties at the youngest. I think it's a bad angle for him.

ETA2: It also looks like the makeup team didn't do his eyebrows in this shot. He looks like he isn't wearing much makeup at all. It's really odd--especially compared to Blaine (look at the white line between Darren's chin and his pink lips).

ETA3: Actors lie about their ages and heights pretty often, though. He could be a little older than wikipedia, etc, say. It's bad to be too old or too tall.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2013, 3:52 pm

I don't think so they're lying about their age, but the problem is some aged faster than others. And sadly Chord and Darren are in this group. Or probably the thing is they actually looks their age, like is happening with Chris. But they're playing roles much more younger than they're,so they have to do sth with it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/4/2013, 4:08 pm

Spoiler:

So Tina is in the jewellery shop with Blaine and Sam. Probably until Thursday the entire Glee club will show up there too. Will brings the kids everywhere with him after all. Obviously these people can't do anything on their own. And he took the guy he had a crush on and the girl who vapo-raped him of all people.
What is Tina even doing there? She looks like she might kill somebody. Tina acts like she hates Kurt every time she sees him. Why would she help the guy she was in love with until last month propose to somebody else?

Last edited by sheny on 5/4/2013, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/4/2013, 4:15 pm

What? o.o Is Blaine bringing everyone to the jewellry shop? And alsoI don't understand what's Tina doing there. Actually, along with Sam, she's someone who have changed a lot and I don't recognize her. By one side she's being rude to Kurt lately, but other times she has nice gestures like in YTSOML.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/4/2013, 4:39 pm

Maybe Tina still dreams the ring is for her! Or maybe she knows that Kurt will say no and will hence be intensly supporting and fondling Blaine again. (Sorry for that but Tina's gone too far, well the writers have made her horrible.)

It's getting seriously ridiculos. And I'm dredding how they'll drag this entire shitshow to next season, especially if they want to keep every single one of the cast for another half season. It's nice to see how they celebrate christmas with a graduation episode. No

PS. I should probably change my avatar now that Kurt is relieved and content, and before he is hit in the head with a Blaine sized anvil.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/4/2013, 5:19 pm

tina, please marry blaine in his sleep. he will not mind and he will like it. blaine is in love w/ the idea of being married. you want him. so get him.

gosh this show is so boring.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next