Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  Divalicious 4/14/2013, 9:13 pm

Plus, the one proposing should at least have a job, unless he thinks just getting him is reward enough, and Kurt needs to support him with his part time job at Vogue.com. It is no different when Finchel thought to marry, no job, no apartment, it would just be all magic. No growing up necessary. No thinking about the other more than you think about yourself necessary.

The songs don't bother me, I didn't expect Kurt to get much, and they certainly delivered this year. I consider Seasons 3 and 4 a wash except for a few outstanding moments. The other team usually gets two songs in these competitions, and Rachel is a "must" because of the hiatus. Everyone else is lucky to get the dregs.

But it does make it fast going through the episode, because as lovely as Lea's voice is, the songs all sound the same anymore. Glee doesn't make me angry, it makes me sleepy, and thinking about it I might want to take a nap. I think RIB doesn't mind the anger and the passion related to the show, perhaps they might notice ennui. Because that is something no "entertainment" should invoke, and that is where we are going with Glee.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  sheny 4/15/2013, 12:53 am

Just listened to "Don't stop believing" and I'm so disappointed. Why did I ever expected that someone other that Rachel will sing in it? They are all just her back up singers who will sway in the background or dance around her. Even Finn who had a few line in season one doesn't sing. That song was supposed to be about the original 6 not just Rachel.
I'll keep listening to the season 1 I-tunes version at least Chris sings there and forget this one even exists.

Last edited by sheny on 4/15/2013, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2013, 12:56 am

^ but it's her audition song, so she has to sing all the lines. makes sense.

about blaine proposing... ok. the end.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/15/2013, 1:02 am

fantastica wrote:^ but it's her audition song, so she has to sing all the lines. makes sense.

about blaine proposing... ok. the end.

It's also a fantasy sequence so it doesn't matter if someone else sings a line or two too. It will be for us not for the people she is auditioning for. Everything is in Rachel's head. They don't see Kurt, Mercedes, Tina, Artie and Finn dancing around the stage so they won't hear if they sing a little too.

But yeah everything is about Rachel and Blaine. I bet if Kurt was auditioning with DSB Rachel would have sung half of the song.

Most of the things on Glee don't make sense so why should thing one be an exception. She should audition with something else and not ruin that song for me. Who told her this song is a good choice for a ''Funny girl" audition?

Sorry I'm not in a good mood today.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/15/2013, 1:17 am

"Lights Out" Synopsis

Will raises cause for concern when he learns that one of New Directions’ competitors at Regionals has a secret weapon in the form of a diminutive sophomore with a voice so powerful it could spell the gleeks’ undoing.

When McKinley suffers a mass power outage leaving the glee club unable to rehearse with their electronic equipment, Will takes advantage of the situation by going “unplugged” in the hopes it will encourage the kids to find their own big voice; the assignment leads Artie and the others to discover a unique and exciting new sound.

As Sue seems perfectly content with her new career as a hardcore aerobics instructor at a local gym, Blaine – convinced there was more to her firing than she is willing to admit – sets out to learn the truth in a bid to vindicate the former Cheerios! coach. While Ryder continues to try and discover who he has been carrying on his text-only romance with, he reveals an embarrassing secret to the rest of the kids, leading to the discovery of a kindred spirit. Meanwhile in New York, worried that Santana is wasting her talents dancing at (and on) bars, Kurt and Rachel encourage her to take steps towards achieving her dreams despite the fact that she’s not even sure what it is she wants.

the above is from gleezone. is it for 20 or 21? i haven't been keeping track of this shit for awhile.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/15/2013, 1:20 am

^ It's for 20. Seems Kurt might not be getting much of a storyline for himself that episode after all, and it really is mainly about Santana, despite Isabelle's presence..... :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/15/2013, 2:15 am

a) Of course an engagement/wedding is the obvious answer to avoid future cheating. [i]Of course!]/i]

b) DSB revival annoyed me from the get-go, as it was always about ND getting together as a group and not Rachel. Even if she is the star, she is not the reason I am watching. It is an ensemble show and should be treated as such. This hero worship with Rachel and Blaine needs to stop.

c) So basically Kurt will have the backseat again in order to help Santana? I just hope their will be great Kurtana scenes. But I'll be livid if At the Balled will once again dismiss his singing voice, by him just standing their and maybe having a line.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/15/2013, 3:08 am

SONG SPOILER FOR 4X22 #3
I Love It, sung by Tina, Kitty, Brittany & Unique – original by Icona Pop.

All these song spoilers must be some kind of joke. First some unknown person gets two solos and now this. Rachel has a solo so this leaves only 2 songs. They are ptobably Jarley and Blam duets. Or they might change things a little and give Marley and Blaine a duet. Joy dryy

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 5:44 am

The songs of 4x19: link.

The 2 original songs are boring and contrived. 'Outcast' is not as terrible as ‘Light Up The World’, but more terrible than ‘Loser Like Me'. 'You Have More Friends Than You Know' is nice I guess, but too fabricated and sugary. However: Melissa and Alex sound divine on this song. No comment on the male singers. Rolling Eyes

'Next To Me' is a re-hash of ‘Poker Face’, imo. The singing is good, and I enjoyed the first 2 minutes, but after that it got repetitive and boring. Couldn’t they have found a better song for them?

'Fight For Your Right' is not my style of music, but if 2 cast members can sing a song like this, it’s Cory and Mark. neutre
But still: it's a waste of one of the few times this season we get to hear some old cast members.

DSB 3.0 falls flat, imo: it’s empty and missing something, and not just the voices other original 5: even Lea’s voice is not cutting it this time. It's.....uninspired, karaoke bar cheap. unsure
And it’s certainly not a song to audition for ‘Funny Girl’ with: I can’t believe they are doing that. It's not one of the worst offensive and illogical things Glee has done (that would be a long, long list, lol), but for me personally/professionally I find it offensive and hard to shrug of with "But it's Glee". :angry:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2013, 6:39 am

fantastica wrote:
"Lights Out" Synopsis

Will raises cause for concern when he learns that one of New Directions’ competitors at Regionals has a secret weapon in the form of a diminutive sophomore with a voice so powerful it could spell the gleeks’ undoing.

When McKinley suffers a mass power outage leaving the glee club unable to rehearse with their electronic equipment, Will takes advantage of the situation by going “unplugged” in the hopes it will encourage the kids to find their own big voice; the assignment leads Artie and the others to discover a unique and exciting new sound.

As Sue seems perfectly content with her new career as a hardcore aerobics instructor at a local gym, Blaine – convinced there was more to her firing than she is willing to admit – sets out to learn the truth in a bid to vindicate the former Cheerios! coach. While Ryder continues to try and discover who he has been carrying on his text-only romance with, he reveals an embarrassing secret to the rest of the kids, leading to the discovery of a kindred spirit. Meanwhile in New York, worried that Santana is wasting her talents dancing at (and on) bars, Kurt and Rachel encourage her to take steps towards achieving her dreams despite the fact that she’s not even sure what it is she wants.

the above is from gleezone. is it for 20 or 21? i haven't been keeping track of this shit for awhile.

Yay! Super Blaine is on the case! {sarcasm}

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/15/2013, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/15/2013, 8:39 am

Blaine is really taking his superhero costume to heart. He wanted to bring down Sue, and joined the Cheerios, now that Sue is out, the previous desired outcome, now he must save her, because something is "up". Okay.

I don't know why they couldn't have Rachel start singing DSB, and then go into the fantasy sequence, with them all singing, and then end with her solo. More voices, but she is still auditioning alone. Perhaps without her back up, which in the past has existed in her head to sway in the background with moist eyes, she won't succeed. Could they actually have Rachel not succeed, therefore bringing forth a possibility that she might actually grow up??!! If they do it for Rachel perhaps they will let Blaine not be the golden boy anymore.

I'll believe it when I see it, because the writers never want to show any flaws related to Rachel's talent, just her personality. Similar with Blaine, lots of personality flaws, which they don't acknowledge, but on stage he's da man.

Kurt continues his habit of starting a storyline, and having someone else get to finish it, usually Santana. She dealt with Karofsky when it should have been Kurt. She confronted Sebastian, not Kurt, when Blaine was hurt. Now she gets to reap the benefits of Kurt knowing Isabelle. Sigh, this is getting freaking old.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 8:44 am

So first Blaine lets himself be beaten by Sue in their feud so he can bring her down from the inside. (because Blaine can never lose unless it is on purpose and part of a masterplan).
But now he is the big ~hero that wants to vindicate Sue and bring her back to McKinley.....
quesako

That makes perfect Glee sense. notall

They will mess up the "Sue takes the fall for Becky" situation even more, won't they?
Nothing on Glee has consequences after all, unless you're an ambitious female or an effeminate gay. rentine
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 8:52 am

small spoilers about kurt’s solo in 4.21
the song takes place in the choir room, with burt present (and ND, yes including blaine). kitty, marley, and tina are his backup. it’s not a slowed-down version.
(i trust my source on this. you can take with a grain of salt if so desired!)
source

Why on earth would Burt come to McKinley, where none of his children go to school anymore? Why would Kurt feel the need to sing to Burt at McKinley, when he could easily ask the ND kids that want to back him up over to the Hudmels house or Burt's garage? And Kurt doesn't even know Marley and Kitty.
Why do I keep trying to make sense of things related to Glee? Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/15/2013, 8:56 am

Glorfindel wrote:
the song takes place in the choir room, with burt present (and ND, yes including blaine). kitty, marley, and tina are his backup. it’s not a slowed-down version.
source

Why on earth would Burt come to McKinley, where none of his children go to school anymore? Why would Kurt feel the need to sing to Burt at McKinley, when he could easily ask the ND kids that want to back him up over to the Hudmels house or Burt's garage? And Kurt doesn't even know Marley and Kitty.

Kurt barely knows those no names. Furthermore, if Chris and Mike don't at least have one scene with just the two of them, I will scream. Why does he have to sing this in the choir room? My guess is they didn't want to put together anymore sets, thus, the choir room.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 9:07 am

M&M wrote:Kurt barely knows those no names. Furthermore, if Chris and Mike don't at least have one scene with just the two of them, I will scream. Why does he have to sing this in the choir room? My guess is they didn't want to put together anymore sets, thus, the choir room.
Because now Kurt and Burt are also props for the new ND and McKinley. dryy
(They already have the garage and Hudmel house set.)

There are a few spoilers coming from 'unofficial' sites, so taking with salt is adviced:
So…Episode 21:
1. This is not a reunion episode. Kurt and Blaine are in a similar place with respect to each other that they were in 4.14. (No makeouts this time).
2. The dynamic between them in the episode is very sweet. There are a few sweet moments.
3. The Burt-Blaine scene is very significant and Blaine talks about his feelings for Kurt.
4. This info is only on 21, and the story appears to continue in 22, but there is no info on that.
source

Re: Adam (I anticipated this question somehow and I meant to answer it initially so that is why I’m answering it now. But that’s it. For serious)
As far as the source remembers, there is no mention of Adam specifically. There is a reference to the fact that Kurt and Blaine are not together, and so Kurt is dating ‘other people’ generally.
source
I really think they shoved Adam out of sight because Kadam became very popular in a very short time. And we can't have that when Klaine is endgame, now can we? vomit2
Instead of Kurt being in another relationship (exclusive or not) now all of a sudden he is dating 'other people' generally instead, so Blaine wanting them back together when Kurt is dating someone else will not be him getting in the way of poor cute Adam.
Once again, Blaine gets away scot free and smelling like roses. rentine

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/15/2013, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/15/2013, 9:14 am

I think at most Blaine will find out, because Becky is bursting at the seams to confess. I am just thinking they might actually have some fall out and even finding out Sue didn't have the gun that because she covered for a teen that did, she still doesn't get her job back. Cue Blaine finally losing something, but because it doesn't hurt Blaine, that is okay. It also gives Sue something to do next year. Who knows, they might become besties!! Because everyone loves Blaine.

I would pay good money to have a scene where Adam meets Blaine, kind of looks him up and down, and gives Kurt "you've got to be kidding, THIS is my competition? Not a problem" look.

Regarding Kurt singing at McKinley, everyone knows the backup band is kept in a cage in the back of the room, and singing is like cocaine to these kids, any chance they get they will chime in. Of course the real reason it is in the room is likely that the Hummel house set was used for something else, and they didn't want to put it all together for one little scene. Getting Burt there, totally beyond me, other than to see Burt react to the new kids could be good. Of course, they won't actually want them to talk to anyone. Maybe Kurt has a moment of nostalgia. It doesn't have to make sense, it is Glee.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 9:27 am

Divalicious wrote:I think at most Blaine will find out, because Becky is bursting at the seams to confess. I am just thinking they might actually have some fall out and even finding out Sue didn't have the gun that because she covered for a teen that did, she still doesn't get her job back. Cue Blaine finally losing something, but because it doesn't hurt Blaine, that is okay. It also gives Sue something to do next year. Who knows, they might become besties!! Because everyone loves Blaine.
If they go the route of vindicating Sue she will get her job back, I have no doubt. Why else would they even do it and stir the stinking pot of the bad shooting cop out plot more?
Of course in rl Sue would have been arrested anyway for not notifying everyone immediately that 'her' gun went off accidentally (twice!LMAO) and forcing the school to go into lockdown for a period of time.

As I said: Glee never lets characters face consequences. And I honestly think they wanted a school shooting with lots of drama (scared kids and a faculty member being fired), but they didn't want it to cause a big rift or change in the canon. So Sue leaves for an episode or 2, and then comes marching back into McKinley, while Becky's misconduct will be covered with the mantle of love, and Blaine will be the ~hero again. dryy

I would pay good money to have a scene where Adam meets Blaine, kind of looks him up and down, and gives Kurt "you've got to be kidding, THIS is my competition? Not a problem" look.
And that's exactly why we'll probably not see Adam on screen again. :angry:

Regarding Kurt singing at McKinley, everyone knows the backup band is kept in a cage in the back of the room, and singing is like cocaine to these kids, any chance they get they will chime in. Of course the real reason it is in the room is likely that the Hummel house set was used for something else, and they didn't want to put it all together for one little scene. Getting Burt there, totally beyond me, other than to see Burt react to the new kids could be good. Of course, they won't actually want them to talk to anyone. Maybe Kurt has a moment of nostalgia. It doesn't have to make sense, it is Glee.
They sometimes make multiple sets for just 1 song (usually a Blaine solo). I doubt that getting the Hudmel house or garage sets out of storage and setting them up would be a big logisical problem, especially because I think they usually go to an excisting garage for any 'Tire and Lube' scene.
But of course: Kurt is not Blaine. dryy

As for the band and ND back up: Santana came all the way from Louisville with other cheerleaders to sing a song; the Warblers drove 2 hours to serenade Kurt in the courtyard, and there is always karaoke and a ghettoblaster.
Imo, Kurt in the choir room singing to Burt is nothing but propping up that side of the narrative, and an attempt to re-hash/mash IWHYH and Burt's Single Ladies gift to Kurt.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/15/2013, 9:48 am

By the way, thanks for commenting on the songs, Glorfindel. I don't listen to music ahead of time, and other places just wax poetic on how flawless their faves are, or exclamations about their babies. It's nice just to read something impartial.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2013, 9:58 am

^I just took a look at the GF song thread of the episode. I usually don't look beyond 2 or 3 pages (because of the extensive flailing, lol), but it seems that the new original songs are not liked by everyone there. IMDb isn't positive about them either.
ONTD_Glee of course hates them, lol. fanny2

Anyway: the conclusion I draw from this is that Glee should stop making original songs, as they are mostly terrible ('My Headband' and 'My Cup' excluded Smile).

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/15/2013, 10:17 am

@sheny Your new profile picture (of Chris in his tank top) is distracting. In the most pleasant way Smile

Oh wait, I probably should say something about the latest spoilers, shouldn't I?

Let's see...

-Blaine is out to replace Kurt as Sue's 'Porcelain' on the show, with his mission to prove Sue's innocence in the gun incident, despite his original scheme to bring down Sue 'from the inside'.

-Kurt sings his solo to Burt in the choir room, re-enacting a IWTHYH equivalent, but with less logic (as in, why would Kurt want to sing to his father there, surrounded by newbies whom he has little ties with?)

-Rachel tries to revive the DSB success of the Glee pilot because the writers lack imagination when it comes to mere song choices nowadays. Haven't they learnt anything from 'Teenage Dream' redux?

-'Outcast' is their attempt to do another 'Loser like me', but with a more inferior song. (Get a clue-- You people in new ND are not outcasts. Stop harbouring persecutory delusions)

-Isabelle is back mainly to service Santana's, and not Kurt's, storyline.

None of these spoilers are making me the least bit gleeful.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2013, 11:14 am

Glorfindel wrote:DSB 3.0 falls flat, imo: it’s empty and missing something, and not just the voices other original 5: even Lea’s voice is not cutting it this time. It's.....uninspired, karaoke bar cheap. unsure
And it’s certainly not a song to audition for ‘Funny Girl’ with: I can’t believe they are doing that. It's not one of the worst offensive and illogical things Glee has done (that would be a long, long list, lol), but for me personally/professionally I find it offensive and hard to shrug of with "But it's Glee". :angry:

Marie, I totally agree with you on this. I wanted to like DSB because of the sentimental value the song holds in the Glee mythology, but one of the reasons that it was such an epic song was the melding of all the voices of the ND members. It had Rachel and Finn on the leads, but everyone was well represented. Having it turned into for all intents and purposes a solo for Rachel just sounds so empty. It lacks the layers of sound that made the original so great. And I'm sorry... but I just don't get all the season one "feels" from it. To me, it feels more like they're cannibalizing all the really great things that made season one work so well and what we’re getting is a pale imitation.

As far as DSB being anything close to appropriate audition material for Funny Girl, it fails on so many levels that it’s not, no pun intended, funny. There is absolutely nothing about this song that makes you think of Fanny Brice. I get that the whole point of using this song in particular was to speak with Rachel’s dreams and the hard path (well, hard for anyone who’s name isn’t Rachel Berry or Blaine Anderson) that you have to follow to get there. But for anyone to listen to this and think that it’s going to convince anyone that Rachel is the best person available to play that part is pretty laughable.

I’m really getting the impression that they’re telegraphic pretty strongly that Rachel is not going to get this part. I’m absolutely sure that DSB is supposed to be the song she sings at her call back (the call from the producer feels like it’s the invite for a call back – hence all the Hummelberry happy bouncing) and in the end, the part is going to go to someone else. Rachel has had a very easy time of it thus far (besides finding out that her boyfriend was a prostitute). She was able to completely disregard the fact that she can’t dance (and the show allowed it by making Cassandra such an outrageous drunk). She was all but crowned Queen of NYADA by winning Winter Showcase. Now a part is trotted out that Rachel seems all but designed to play. It would make absolutely no dramatic interest for her to get it now. First, I don’t think that Glee wants to go down the Smash path and start complicating the storyline by trying to do the preparation for a show around only one character. We saw how weak NYADA was with just Rachel, so I think as a practical matter, it’s just going to be too difficult to manage.

The reality, while there are plenty of people who find stardom very early in their careers (and Lea is one of them), the odds are going to be very, very much against Rachel here and I don’t think that the show would be doing her any favors by letting her win the big prize at this stage. She’s barely 19 (if I have her age right – it changes so much). She’s not even finished one full year at NYADA and is competing against dozens of talented performers with far more experience. And in reality, just what experience does Rachel really have to pull off a major production like this? She’s played a grand total of one part in one school production. She never got any community theater roles that she auditioned for, so despite her experience with ND, her experience as an actor is nearly non-existent. That’s a factor that any director would take into consideration when casting the lead for a major production – can that person handle the huge responsibility and physical stress of doing a show night after night for (hopefully) months. Rachel is, thus far, a very unproven quality.

Lastly, giving Rachel this huge prize at this stage will do nothing to further her story. In fact, it would end it. Why would we really need to follow her any further? It’s bad enough that Murphy has already said that Rachel becoming the star she craves to be is all but written in stone so giving it to her now would just finish her story. And what real growth could Rachel obtain from getting what she wants this early on? That she’s get everything that she wants strictly on the power of how much she wants it (I get that this is pretty much how they’ve done all of Rachel’s “challenges”, but bear with me)? The only way that they can make this at all interesting beyond the Rachel stans who want instant gratification is for Rachel to lose out on getting this part and having her really learn to handle failure. This is Rachel’s biggest weak spot as a character. She has enormous talent and enormous drive, but she folds like an old lawn chair each time there is a chance that she doesn’t get what she wants. On the rare occasions where Rachel actually loses (like her NYADA audition choke and losing Midnight Madness to Kurt), Rachel immediately goes into “my life is over” mode and starts sitting shiva for her career. This is not the kind of resolve and strength that it takes to make it in the business she wants to enter. Rachel needs to show that she can handle these defeats, learn what she can from them and move on with resolve to keep trying (and by trying, that doesn’t mean harassing the director into giving her another shot). Rachel needs to grow up, and accept that things are going to be a lot harder than she wanted to believe and show that she’s got the spine to worth through these challenges.

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/15/2013, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/15/2013, 11:23 am

Do you think Kurt will be wearing an outfit similar to AIWNSG and IHV for the solo in the choir room?

I hate that the ND are there, especially Blarren. Even if Kurt gives an intro saying it for his dad, the Blarren stans will be saying he's really singing it to Blarren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/15/2013, 11:39 am

Having Kurt singing in the choir room makes absolutely no sense, but I'll handwave it because Kurt will be singing. Right now, that's all that matters to me. Maybe Will wants to use it as a lesson to the members of ND for injection real emotion into a performance (because there is absolutely no one that can do that better than Kurt).

I'm somewhat dreading that we're going to end up with another "Blackbird" moment, where Blaine's feelings for Kurt will be awakened (or reawakened in this case) by having Kurt sing a sad song that has absolutely nothing to do with Blaine. And after having so many weeks of Blaine forgetting that Kurt was on the same planet except to use him to cover up his crush on Sam, this is just simply gross. vomir
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/15/2013, 11:56 am

Ranwing wrote:Having Kurt singing in the choir room makes absolutely no sense, but I'll handwave it because Kurt will be singing. Right now, that's all that matters to me. Maybe Will wants to use it as a lesson to the members of ND for injection real emotion into a performance (because there is absolutely no one that can do that better than Kurt).

I'm somewhat dreading that we're going to end up with another "Blackbird" moment, where Blaine's feelings for Kurt will be awakened (or reawakened in this case) by having Kurt sing a sad song that has absolutely nothing to do with Blaine. And after having so many weeks of Blaine forgetting that Kurt was on the same planet except to use him to cover up his crush on Sam, this is just simply gross. vomir
OMG, I totally forgot about this! I certainly don't understand why they wrote the storyline about Blaine heavily crushing on Sam, singing him a love song and lying it was about Kurt and then few moments later made him want to propose to Kurt? Is this how you write couple you want people to root for? And many Klainers seem to think the crush was so innocent and cute but to me it was portrayted that way that if Sam admited his attraction for Blaine too Blaine would totally go for it and I hardly doubt he would remember Kurt exists anytime soon.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/15/2013, 12:17 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
source

Actually Kurt and Kitty know each other. They had two scenes together in the first episode in Sue's office and at the Lima Bean. But it really doesn't make sense because they're not his friends.

421 Wonder-ful and 422 All or Nothing

GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “Wonder-ful”
The members of New Directions take on the greatest hits of music icon Stevie Wonder. Then, Artie (Kevin McHale) receives news that could affect his and his mom’s (guest star Katey Sagal) future. Meanwhile in New York, Rachel prepares for her “Funny Girl” callback. Kate Hudson guest-stars.

GLEE (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) – “All or Nothing” – Season Finale
The members of New Directions travel to Regionals. But the competition gets tough when they go head-to-head with the Hoosierdaddies and lead singer Frida Romero (guest star Jessica Sanchez). Meanwhile, Rachel finds out if she gets the callback for “Funny Girl” on Broadway.

Meanwhile I will be bored to death. I'm already tired of Rachel's "Funny Girl" audition. How many episodes does her storyline need? Kurt got only one episode for his Vogue storyline and one for his NYADA audition, but Rachel gets 3 even 4 if we count episode 13 when "Funny Girl" was first mentioned.

Last edited by sheny on 4/15/2013, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next