Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  ColferInspired 4/12/2013, 3:23 am

arina wrote:I am definitely more excited for Rachel centric episode than for the newbies episode.

Actually I have to say I agree. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 4247136565
Next week will be a lot better then this weeks crapfest.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  ColferGirl 4/12/2013, 3:24 am

arina wrote:Actually I personally would not mind Kurt and Burt scene "invading" by Carole, I love her character, she is part of the family and I long for Carole and Kurt interaction.

I only meant in my post that I don't want all of Kurt and Burt's scenes together to have someone else with them/invading them. A Carole, Kurt, Burt scene would be lovely. But I want a just Kurt and Burt scene more than anything.

Hmmm. I'm really curious about that Clarity song, based on the lyrics. In fact, if - IF Klaine get back together in the finale, I'd like Kurt to sing that as a solo. At least all the lyrics would be 100% relevant and would make sense and I could see Kurt feeling all those things. (And even if they don't get back together, it'd be a good feelings/inner thought song for Kurt regardless). Knowing my luck, it'll go to Blaine. Or Marley.....or that Jessica Sanchez girl.

Last edited by ColferGirl on 4/12/2013, 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2013, 3:47 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Lmw_tv10Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Lmw_tv12

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml4ql49QiA1rk63wco1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml4ql49QiA1rk63wco2_r1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/12/2013, 7:23 am

i'm sorry, but TRIPLE THREAT LEEKS !!!??? do people even know what a triple threat even means - great acting, singing and dancing. i'm pretty sure sassy fighting and finger waving aren't a part of that skill set.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/12/2013, 1:07 pm

Maybe she threatened them three times?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/12/2013, 1:28 pm

You know, I had a thought pop into my head this morning. Could they be using what happened in last nights episode to push Klaine back together? So many here have been worried about them using Burt's cancer as the thing to reunite them, but what if it's the shooting?

I can almost see Kurt saying, "When I heard about what happened, and thought that I could have losed you, it made me realize that I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I didn't forgive you. And I don't want to be without you."

Not for anything, but what I hope they do is have Blaine say something like, "I know I hurt you. I would like for us to be together again, but I know that we'll be in the same position with you in NY and me in OH. I know you're with Adam now, so I'm not going to push it anymore. But I will be in NY for college, and if we are truly meant to be together, we'll find a way to make it work." (or something like that). Kind of the If you love someone, set them free quote.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/12/2013, 2:02 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr10

I'm sorry I know here are Rachel fans but this made me laugh. I'm really not exited about next week's episode just like I wasn't about the last one. At least Kurt's perfect beautiful face will be on my screen for a few minutes.

1. Wasn't Kurt going to audition for Funny Girl, too?

2. Since Rachel Wins Everything, she'll probably at least get a call back/chorus girl/swing/or understudy role, if not the lead. Hasn't she considered the fact that if she does, she'd have to drop out of NYADA, her dream school?

There is a slim chance that Kurt could still intern at Vogue while studying at NYADA, but NO chance a student could take on a role in a Broadway show and continue to study there.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/12/2013, 2:05 pm

Wow, if that Zedd song is the "reunion" song for Klaine, at least it shows that the writers are fully aware of what a screwed up relationship Blaine and Kurt have. That is a really, really depressing set of lyrics to imagine the two characters singing to each other. Or, for Kurt to sing to/about Blaine.

Perhaps this is what the spoiler meant when she said that Klainers would be happy if they kept their expectations at the right level. IE, they will reunite despite the fact that at least Kurt knows how totally screwed up they are.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 4/12/2013, 2:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
arina wrote:I am definitely more excited for Rachel centric episode than for the newbies episode.

Actually I have to say I agree. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 4247136565
Next week will be a lot better then this weeks crapfest.

No argument that this was a crapfest.

I still think that there are a number of characters on the McKinley side that COULD have been interesting if the writers had bothered to develop them. Sugar. Joe (because he is different from the other stereotypical/reboot characters). They both should have been built up since last year. Out of this year's crop, Kitty and Ryder are both good (at least in terms of acting chops). Jacob is a good dancer. Marley could have been interesting if they had done something other than putting her in a love triangle.

Lauren Zizes should never have been cut. Since she's been retconned to still be a student ("Sadie Hawkins"), she should still be in Glee Club, since she has bite and character. Other Glee members couldn't sing (Mike).

Sam was a good character at the beginning. Now, he's been ruined.

Dave was interesting and liked dancing and singing. He could have been an interesting addition to the Glee Club.

I'm still waiting for the ambitious, independent female student who has no interest in dating pitiful high school boys (or anyone), is focused on getting into college, and happens to be in Glee Club because it's good for her resume and she likes to sing and dance, anyway.

There have been so many chances to make the Glee Club viable. If RIB had only TAKEN those chances (starting in Season Two), they might have had hope of creating a viable McKinley side.

ETA: If Heather Morris has to miss later episodes because of being pregnant, I hope they *do* bring back Lauren. And if Sugar leaves because of the actress's new show, then they'll need another member. Perhaps "Marissa" (Katie's photo-girl)?

Or will Will "watch out for Becky" by recruiting her into Glee Club?

Last edited by AnneNeville on 4/12/2013, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Thoughts)

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/12/2013, 2:16 pm

AnneNeville wrote:1. Wasn't Kurt going to audition for Funny Girl, too?

2. Since Rachel Wins Everything, she'll probably at least get a call back/chorus girl/swing/or understudy role, if not the lead. Hasn't she considered the fact that if she does, she'd have to drop out of NYADA, her dream school?

There is a slim chance that Kurt could still intern at Vogue while studying at NYADA, but NO chance a student could take on a role in a Broadway show and continue to study there.

1) He was, but his audition was either completely forgotten, or we just will not see the first round of auditions and what we're going to see when Rachel does DSB will be her call back (which of course she will get and Kurt will not).

2) I've said before that I highly doubt that Rachel is going to get cast at all. Even by Glee standards, it would be just far too much, too soon and too easily, even for a character that gets the Special Snowflake treatment on a regular basis. It would really be a bland (and pretty trite) conclusion to Rachel's season-long arc to go straight from small-town student to Broadway star in less than a year. Rachel has gotten a load of undeserved wins over the years, but this would really be pushing things.

It is possible for Kurt to be holding down Vogue as a part time job (especially if he decides to take some classes in theatrical costuming - then he could actually use his job for schooll credit). But being cast in a show is a full-time gig. If Rachel gets cast in even a chorus part, between rehersals and then the number of shows she'd be comitted to perform in, there would be no way she could keep attending NYADA.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/12/2013, 4:04 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml5p6rtZU81rf7bgto2_400Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml5p6rtZU81rf7bgto1_400

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/12/2013, 4:13 pm

Well, Chris is rehersing something. And giving us some absolutely lovely eyecandy in doing so. This should clear the taste of that awful episode from our brains.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml5lx3ifGD1qe476yo1_500

Yes, I'm shallow and I don't care!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/12/2013, 4:34 pm

OMG, Hogwarts Disney style. That enormous geek. That is why I love him. wub wub wub
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/12/2013, 4:42 pm

Rehearsing. Which means dancing? Which means musical number? Which means SONG? aa54

And it looks like he's the only one there (except for who took the photo), so - another SOLO?!

Don't mind me, gonna let my expectations soar so they can get brutally shot out of the air again like last season's finale. tonguue

The Hogwarts Disney shirt is adorably awesome though!!
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/12/2013, 4:53 pm

That BTS is just... crycry I want, I want, I want. I love Cory's face when Lea says "Chris is now 17 feet taller..."

I also get upset at the same time that they blatantly use these incredible people to push their show that doesn't give a time of day for them infront of camera, creating canon.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/12/2013, 5:27 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr10

I'm sorry I know here are Rachel fans but this made me laugh. I'm really not exited about next week's episode just like I wasn't about the last one. At least Kurt's perfect beautiful face will be on my screen for a few minutes.

I see your point. And, even though Rachel haven't been in all of episodes this season, she still has a reasonable amount of scenes and plot.

tanita_mors wrote:OMG, Hogwarts Disney style. That enormous geek. That is why I love him. wub wub wub

His geek side is showing and I simply love that Smile

valkeakuulas wrote:That BTS is just... crycry I want, I want, I want. I love Cory's face when Lea says "Chris is now 17 feet taller..."

That was funny, because I knew they have to mention that. Is one of the first things you notice when you compare the old performance with this one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/12/2013, 5:27 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Rehearsing. Which means dancing? Which means musical number? Which means SONG? aa54

And it looks like he's the only one there (except for who took the photo), so - another SOLO?!

Don't mind me, gonna let my expectations soar so they can get brutally shot out of the air again like last season's finale. tonguue

The Hogwarts Disney shirt is adorably awesome though!!

I know... I'm trying not to let hope get the better of me. Just would love to see season 4 end on a high note for Kurt - some kind of recognition even if it pales next to Broadway Star Rachel.

Small confession... the shirt is adorkable, but I am more interested in what's filling it. I mean... where the hell did all those muscles come from?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/12/2013, 5:33 pm

Love the sneek peak video, they all are so adorable wub I "hate" these people because I cannot quit the stupid show because of them.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/12/2013, 9:36 pm

sheny wrote:
Thus BTS video was more entertaining than 95% of season 4 of Glee. wub
(The 5% being Kurt's scenes in NY)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/12/2013, 10:27 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml5p6rtZU81rf7bgto2_400Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml5p6rtZU81rf7bgto1_400

Hilarious and adorable! "Chris is a grown-up now!" LOL! But I must say something....why is it, whenever any new video or pictures of Chris come out, that there is always someone saying that he looks sad and tired? That irritates me. He looks just fine in this clip.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/12/2013, 11:09 pm

Hilarious and adorable! "Chris is a grown-up now!" LOL! But I must say something....why is it, whenever any new video or pictures of Chris come out, that there is always someone saying that he looks sad and tired? That irritates me. He looks just fine in this clip.

I would understand if they find him tired, because the boy does lots of things. But sad? I do believe at this moment he's having positive things in his career and private life fanny2
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/12/2013, 11:21 pm

Exactly! His life is going perfectly right now! Smile

I mean, I've noticed since the beginning clips (2009, even his 2008 audition) that, yes, he has this sort of "sad" look to him, like his default expression. I think it's just because he's been through so much crap in his younger years. But is he actually sad now? Hell no! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/13/2013, 1:45 am

4x22 Title - All Or Nothing.

Song Spoiler for 4x22 - Clarity, sung by Frida Romero & The Hoosierdaddies

Who is Frida Romero and why is she singing in the season's finale instead of someone we actually care about.

“They are doing something really interesting this season. This year is going to kind of be expanded, so it’s not just like at the end of this season, everyone is just graduating. They’re going to stick around for a while. But yeah, I think it will be different. We kind of got into this whole dynamic with us new kids and the old kids, so I think with them leaving, it will be really interesting to see how things change a little bit.”

Jacob Artist
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_ml5csnQpTh1qz4rgp

No it won't be interesting. It will be even more boring than this season was.

[eonline] Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee

Leandra: Wow, in desperate need of Glee scoop after last night’s crazy-emotional episode!
Let’s pick up the mood with a fun season finale tease, shall we? In the season four closer, we’ll meet two extremely smart professors from MIT, so it sounds like yet another glee club member will be heading to the East Coast in season five. Any guesses?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/13/2013, 1:48 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml5t8oczdu1qc0tt0o1_400Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_ml5t8oczdu1qc0tt0o2_400

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 2:01 am

sheny wrote:

4x22 Title - All Or Nothing.

Song Spoiler for 4x22 - Clarity, sung by Frida Romero & The Hoosierdaddies

Who is Frida Romero and why is she singing in the season's finale instead of someone we actually care about.

“They are doing something really interesting this season. This year is going to kind of be expanded, so it’s not just like at the end of this season, everyone is just graduating. They’re going to stick around for a while. But yeah, I think it will be different. We kind of got into this whole dynamic with us new kids and the old kids, so I think with them leaving, it will be really interesting to see how things change a little bit.”

Jacob Artist
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 8 Tumblr_inline_ml5csnQpTh1qz4rgp

No it won't be interesting. It will be even more boring than this season was.

[eonline] Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee

Leandra: Wow, in desperate need of Glee scoop after last night’s crazy-emotional episode!
Let’s pick up the mood with a fun season finale tease, shall we? In the season four closer, we’ll meet two extremely smart professors from MIT, so it sounds like yet another glee club member will be heading to the East Coast in season five. Any guesses?

Please let it be Artie.

There are rumours that Katy Segal is in talks to become a regular next season. So I am hoping it is Artie.

Would this mean they are expanding the New York side and shrinking the McKinley side?

I wouldn't care if Blaine was stuck in Lima. Good riddence I say.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next