Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 3:55 am

ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  sahhar 4/13/2013, 3:58 am

I just, I can't. I'm so sick of this Klaine bullshit. Ryan Murphy just stop it already, it's not funny anymore, this is pathetic vomir vomir vomir

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 4:00 am

I hope Kurt says a big NO to blaine. :angry: Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 4:00 am

If that is meant to be Kurt's cliffhanger than that sucks. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 3181402168

I am thinking the Burt/Blaine scene is Blaine talking about proposing to Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 3181402168

At least we are getting a lot of Kurt in the last three episodes. Or is it two?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/13/2013, 4:02 am

But what happened to Adam????, what happened to Kadam?, WHY is Kurt still talking to someone who cheated on him and never did anything to win his trust back?. This makes NO SENSE. How could Blaine even have the audacity to propose to Kurt? vomir vomir

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 4:02 am

ColferInspired wrote:If that is meant to be Kurt's cliffhanger than that sucks. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 3181402168

I am thinking the Burt/Blaine scene is Blaine talking about proposing to Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 3181402168

At least we are getting a lot of Kurt in the last three episodes. Or is it two?

Agree the only good thing about this a lot of Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/13/2013, 4:04 am

You've got to be kidding me!!!
vomir vomir vomir
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/13/2013, 4:04 am

Adam proposing to Kurt would have been a far more interesting cliffhanger, NOT this. WHY Blaine. :(

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 4:06 am

sahhar wrote:Adam proposing to Kurt would have been a far more interesting cliffhanger, NOT this. WHY Blaine. :(
Agree,. Blaine better apologize to Kurt for cheating and Blaming him. But he won't. :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/13/2013, 4:09 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
sahhar wrote:Adam proposing to Kurt would have been a far more interesting cliffhanger, NOT this. WHY Blaine. :(
Agree,. Blaine better apologize to Kurt for cheating and Blaming him. But he won't. :angry:

Blaine won't do anything to win Kurt's trust back. They will never have a talk and sort out all the issues they had before. This is Glee. Kurt's feelings won't even be in the picture. I mean this is the kind of show that goes from a couple being broken up to a freaking engagement. I can't handle this bullshit. I'm going to sleep. I'm in a rage over this. Night.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/13/2013, 4:10 am

I am staying in my little bubble, where Kurt will decline saying "WTF?". Maybe it is the final death sentence for Klaine by having this storyline and showcasing how stupid the idea of a proposal is... Let me stay in this bubble!!!

P.S. More characters??? WTF?! As if the cast isn't loaded enough already.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 4:12 am

sahhar wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Blaine won't do anything to win Kurt's trust back. They will never have a talk and sort out all the issues they had before. This is Glee. Kurt's feelings won't even be in the picture. I mean this is the kind of show that goes from a couple being broken up to a freaking engagement. I can't handle this bullshit. I'm going to sleep. I'm in a rage over this. Night.

I am upset too. :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 4:14 am

I guesss this means there will a Season 5, though there was no doubt about as I have believed everything what everyone has said about there being one.

But they are adding more characters to the New York side which is promising.

I am hoping the McKinley side is reduced the same way New York side was this season.

But at least we know Chris still has a job and maybe won't be just a guest star. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 4247136565

I am thinking RIB and Fox came to a comprimise. RIB can still have McKinley but New York had to be more developed and more screentime, sort of fade out McKinley bit by bit, having small arcs and finishing storylines for the kids in the Glee Club, to do this they might all be seniors now.

By doing this they can some of them going to New York, like Jake could move in with Finn and Puck if they get an apartment.

I am thinking this lesbian couple will become Kurt, Rachel and Santana's neighbours.

I can't believe I am getting excited for Season 5.

But thing is if they are a part of the New York side, then Kurt must go back to New York in episode 22.

Guess who will be promoting Season 5 like they did for this season? Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 4:28 am

Damn, I should have read the whole thing. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 3181402168

From this is looks like Blaine is in New York with Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 820513840Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 280107017 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 4152995204Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 2388120618Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 1215655816
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/13/2013, 4:33 am

But it is Regionals epsiode... nothing makes sense... Why is Blaine in NYC?

I just created my little headcanon that Kurt firmly believes they reestablish a friendship and Blaine confuses it as romance. He is in NYC because of college whatsoever. So, he proposes and Kurt says 'no' and even more 'Blaine, we are not together and I am dating someone!'. Then he proceeds to finally give his voice of the cheating scandal and lists all the reasons why they never will be dating again. Then he sends him home, says goodbye and calls Adam to come over. Glee, are you listening???

On a sincere note, will Glee really go there? There must be awareness that Klaine, despite his fandom is also incredibly hated and that it is a reason for people to really stop watching. Kurt fans last year created such an uproar, do they really want a repeat performance by utterly destroying one of the original character for good?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 4:37 am

Lottie2303 wrote:But it is Regionals epsiode... nothing makes sense... Why is Blaine in NYC?

I just created my little headcanon that Kurt firmly believes they reestablish a friendship and Blaine confuses it as romance. He is in NYC because of college whatsoever. So, he proposes and Kurt says 'no' and even more 'Blaine, we are not together and I am dating someone!'. Then he proceeds to finally give his voice of the cheating scandal and lists all the reasons why they never will be dating again. Then he sends him home, says goodbye and calls Adam to come over. Glee, are you listening???

On a sincere note, will Glee really go there? There must be awareness that Klaine, despite his fandom is also incredibly hated and that it is a reason for people to really stop watching. Kurt fans last year created such an uproar, do they really want a repeat performance by utterly destroying one of the original character for good?

I think the cliffhanger will be will Kurt say yes or no.

Blaine will just propose. This could be end scene for the episode. I am guessing this could be after regionals.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 5:06 am

Ryan would want to marry his fiance some day so this story would be important to him, so he is using Klaine to try to influence more people to support gay marriage.

As this would be important to Chris as well, I don't think he minds this story.

I am thinking the writing will be a lot better for this episode as this topic is so important to Ryan. Ryan would want really good ratings and rave reviews so people will start talking about same sex marriage and the media will start talking about Klaine more again.

I had a feeling Fox and RIB would start using their big guns as in using one of their best actors Chris.

Chris and Darren have been filming for the past 5 days.

I don't see us getting a repeat of Season 3 for Kurt.

But for this to work they have to repair Klaine on the Blaine side. They need to re-build Klaine's fanbase again, give us a reason to want them together.

But is this relationship beyond repair?

I guess we have to wait for the last two episodes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 5:16 am

I still upset about this spoiler. Blaine did not give Kurt a real apology for cheating and blaming him. He also has not work to earn Kurt's trust back. Wish Ryan would use Kadam instead of Klaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 5:24 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I still upset about this spoiler. Blaine did not give Kurt a real apology for cheating and blaming him. He also has not work to earn Kurt's trust back. Wish Ryan would use Kadam instead of Klaine.

I know.

I hope they fix Klaine in episode 21.

They need to make fans care again and for it to work.

I would love the idea for Chris to be able to marry some day and not having to go to another state to do it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/13/2013, 5:30 am

ColferInspired wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I still upset about this spoiler. Blaine did not give Kurt a real apology for cheating and blaming him. He also has not work to earn Kurt's trust back. Wish Ryan would use Kadam instead of Klaine.

I know.

I would love the idea for Chris to be able to marry some day and not having to go to another state to do it.

Good points. Still upset that Adam won't likely appear again, In my opinion he is better for Kurt than Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/13/2013, 6:23 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I know.

Good points. Still upset that Adam won't likely appear again, In my opinion he is better for Kurt than Blaine.

For all we know Kurt doesn't give him answer, then come season 5 the first episode, Kurt tells Blaine he doesn't believe he has changed then make a commitment with Adam. I would be happy with that.

There is nothing about Kurt giving an answer so am saying positive until otherwise. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 9 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 4/13/2013, 6:32 am

Let's hope they'll use this plot wisely, maybe to contrast a couple that's been in a commited relationship for a really long time, so basically married without being legally married, with a high school love that's already tainted by cheating and lost trust after little more than a year of dating. They could make a point out of the fact that you shouldn't do something just because it's become possible to do it but because it's the right thing to do. And in case of Klaine it won't be the right thing. Let's hope Burt will go back to being the voice of reason, instead of being ruined by urging his son into a toxic and destructive relationship with a cheater.
I expect a cliffhanger closing with the camera on Kurt's shocked, speechless face, though. Or they'll go all LOL Klaine like they did the whole season, and dangle a carrot in front of the Klainers only to give them the finger with how it's executed on the show. Either way, hiatus will be fun. dryy

ColferInspired wrote:Ryan would want to marry his fiance some day so this story would be important to him, so he is using Klaine to try to influence more people to support gay marriage.

As this would be important to Chris as well, I don't think he minds this story.
If gay marriage will ever be legal across the US it won't be because of Glee or Klaine. I can see Murphy pushing for a gay marriage storyline on Glee, now that The New Normal is as good a cancelled, but it will be just like the school shooting, or the suicide attempt or the Finchel-wedding-craze: a stunt to get attention and higher ratings. Anything more would mean giving this trainwreck of a show way too much credit and significance.
I also don't think Chris would welcome this story. His statements about high school couples in various interviews tell a different story.

On another note: I wonder how they want to incorporate this lesbian couple into next season's storylines and where this storylines will be located (NY/Lima).
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/13/2013, 6:39 am

This would be the most ridiculous dumbass thing they ever did on glee. And if Kurt said yes, it would make him the biggest idiot on the face of the earth. Teenage boys who are broken up should not be giving or accepting marriage proposals.

And why do we need recurring lesbian adults on the show? Don't we have enough characters on this show?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/13/2013, 6:58 am

ColferInspired wrote:But for this to work they have to repair Klaine on the Blaine side. They need to re-build Klaine's fanbase again, give us a reason to want them together.

But is this relationship beyond repair?

They don't need to rebuild the Klaine fan base because most of the Klaine fan base never cared about Blaine cheating because the are all really just blarren fans.

Kurt fans are the ones they need to win back, and at this point they have wrecked Blaine so much that I think getting them back together would be ridiculous. Blaine is no big prize. We are supposed to believe that after six months broken up that he spent crushing on a straight guy and basically leading a straight girl along that Blaine deserves to be with Kurt?

It is ashame that the idiots who run this show are destroying the best character they created to please the fans of the worst character they created
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next