Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Ireth
arina
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 3/21/2013, 10:38 pm

Remember that interview that Darren said he wanted Blaine to fall in love with someone else?
Well, what he said is starting to backfire as some are starting to blame him for this storyline, while other Klainers say that Blaine is lying.
I don't think many Klainers will be buying "Against All Odds".
Now they are saying that Blaine is projecting his feelings for Kurt onto Sam. That Sam is Blaine's Bruce. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 3429310274
This is just hysterical. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 34293102744x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 2641883990
I feel sorry for the nice Klainers, but the others that are Blarren stans I feel none.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 3/21/2013, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:39 pm

[quote="MoviesAreLife"]
Ranwing wrote:I loved how indignant Kurt was about his private time with Bruce being interrupted. Would Rachel have liked it if Kurt barged in on her and Brody? And they're exclusive! *squee!*[/[/b]quote]

Who? Kadam or Kurlow? Wink (LOL! Sorry, I cannot watch live tonight.)

LOL! "Wake me up when it's over!" Karen! ptdr

Against All Odds is about Sam? Good. Blaine is digging himself into a hole deeper and deeper. Now hopefully RIB can let the Klaine ship sink.

Kurt and Bruce are exclusive. I think it's so sweet that Kurt is taking the relationship seriously.

As for Blaine... I don't think there's any salvaging this. They can't keep telling me that Kurt is the only man for Blaine and needing everyone else to remind Blaine that Kurt exists when he's not around. It's actually really pathetic that since TBU, Blaine has focused more about Sam than Kurt. But then, we know how absolutely fickle and selfish he is.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:41 pm

The more I hear Alex, the more I can't stand him.

Seriously, Darren is getting worse as an actor. I think this may be his worst episode ever.

My Perogative had more energy than wham and copacabana combined

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:42 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Remember that interview that Darren said he wanted Blaine to fall in love with someone else?
Well, what he said is starting to backfire as some are starting to blame him for this storyline, while other Klainers say that Blaine is lying.
I don't think many Klainers will be buying "Against All Odds".

I kind of remember that interview. I also doubt many Klainers will be buying "Against All Odds" either
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:42 pm

[quote="Ranwing"]
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Ranwing wrote:I loved how indignant Kurt was about his private time with Bruce being interrupted. Would Rachel have liked it if Kurt barged in on her and Brody? And they're exclusive! *squee!*[/[/b]quote]

Who? Kadam or Kurlow? Wink (LOL! Sorry, I cannot watch live tonight.)

LOL! "Wake me up when it's over!" Karen! ptdr

Against All Odds is about Sam? Good. Blaine is digging himself into a hole deeper and deeper. Now hopefully RIB can let the Klaine ship sink.

Kurt and Bruce are exclusive. I think it's so sweet that Kurt is taking the relationship seriously.

As for Blaine... I don't think there's any salvaging this. They can't keep telling me that Kurt is the only man for Blaine and needing everyone else to remind Blaine that Kurt exists when he's not around. It's actually really pathetic that since TBU, Blaine has focused more about Sam than Kurt. But then, we know how absolutely fickle and selfish he is.

But Kurt is cheating on Bruce with Adam!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:43 pm

Well, we've got about 10 minutes of ep time to go. We've got to get in:

1) Blaine and Sam's talk
2) Rachel confronting Brody
3) Abba

Think that the best stuff is pretty much done for the night.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/21/2013, 10:44 pm

[quote="Jellyrolls"]
Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Who? Kadam or Kurlow? 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 1071211947 (LOL! Sorry, I cannot watch live tonight.)

LOL! "Wake me up when it's over!" Karen! 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 2641883990

I just love you guys. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:46 pm

[quote="ColferInspired"]
Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

Who? Kadam or Kurlow? 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 1071211947 (LOL! Sorry, I cannot watch live tonight.)

LOL! "Wake me up when it's over!" Karen! 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 2641883990

I just love you guys. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 3429310274

I love me too!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:48 pm

[quote="Jellyrolls"]
ColferInspired wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:

I love me too!

And I love that our quotes are so messed up here. haha.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:53 pm

I'm sorry, but I just can't find it in myself to feel at all sorry for Brody. Not after lying the way he did to Rachel about what he was doing. And not having indulgent father's to pay his tuition? Did he ever hear of loans if he absolutely had to attend this super expensive school? Lastly, throwing in Rachel's face that she slept with Finn? Thought that they were in an open relationship. And he really can't complain about her sleeping with someone else.

Just glad that it's over.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:56 pm

Seriously. The lifesavers joke? The had to go there? Seriously? Besides. blaine isn't that big
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:57 pm

Mute!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Seriously. The lifesavers joke? The had to go there? Seriously? Besides. blaine isn't that big

Knew that Blaine would get off easily with Sam (no pun intended). No recriminations at all. And not even a "aren't you supposed to be in love with Kurt?"
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/21/2013, 10:59 pm

Mamma Mia should have been only a Hummelberry Lopez song.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Mute!
Agree..espeically Chris/Kurt is not singing.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 11:02 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

He was mouthing the words.

But seriously... can we have one song just focusing on the NY crew to wrap up an episode? Mama Mia had absolutely nothing to do with the McKinley storyline.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/21/2013, 11:07 pm

I'd love to see that. But it seems that it has became a tradition to end every episode with a McKinley group song. And though is kinda nice, I'm getting tired of it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 11:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

He was mouthing the words.

But seriously... can we have one song just focusing on the NY crew to wrap up an episode? Mama Mia had absolutely nothing to do with the McKinley storyline.

Okay,but he should of being singing. I agree 100% with the last part of you post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 11:15 pm

After Elton just retweeted me telling them Kurlow is the ship name:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/21/2013, 11:16 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:After Elton just retweeted me telling them Kurlow is the ship name:

That is just so cute. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 11:18 pm

Does this make Kurlow the ship name in canon? haha.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 11:20 pm

I'm actually really relieved that AAO had absolutely nothing to do with Kurt. Now I have a perfect weapon to use against the obnoxious Klainers on Tumblr going on an on about Klaine is forever and how badly Blaine misses Kurt.

Really? Because I can't remember the last time that Blaine actually mentioned Kurt to... anyone. Not without having someone remind him that he's still supposed to be in love with Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/21/2013, 11:25 pm

You have such a powerful weapon in your hands, because I've seen they're not so happy with the context of AAO. I guess they're pissed off.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 11:29 pm

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 35puqo
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/22/2013, 1:24 am

Well, I love that it is canon that Kurt and Santana are now friends.
At least that is one thing that Ryan gave us. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 1688725052
I'm not saying he wrote the episode (I don't know who did as I can't download any episode until next week) it's just he said he liked the idea.
I hope this means we are going to get a Kurtana duet someday.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next