4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
12% 12% 
[ 2 ]
35% 35% 
[ 6 ]
18% 18% 
[ 3 ]
6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
29% 29% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 17

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 3/23/2013, 5:06 am

Great and funny picture, even though it is not smart to release them. We missed out so much :( . After all the entire fandom and internet seems to agree that Mamma Mia should have been a NYC only number. Those pictures only support that idea even more. RIB/Fox really messed up by having a split narrative. I hope they finally learn their lesson, that by cutting NYC short, they don't do themselves any favor at all.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sheny on 3/23/2013, 7:05 am

More Stills



I'm really surprised that there are so many stills with Kurt this time.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferGirl on 3/23/2013, 1:18 pm

All of those stills are adorable!!! wub

And some are, well...... blushh definitely a nice view
avatar
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Utah
Real Name : Erin

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 3/23/2013, 1:39 pm

sheny wrote:More Stills


Is he wearing long socks with those boots?. I know fashion has no gender, but usually I see girls wearing this combination. But anyways, is always nice to see his knees.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/23/2013, 2:21 pm

arina wrote:Santana is not my favorite character but I like her and I am glad she went to New York, she brought new spice to the Hummelberry dynamic and more diversity only helped New York imo (please don't ruin their dynamic with Blaine next year Evil or Very Mad ). The frenemies relationship would not be very healthy in real live especially if it was only one side with inclination to rudeness but I enjoy it on the show (my favorite frinemies are probably still Hummelberry in season 1). That said glee sometimes think that the only way to be funny is to insult someone and sometimes go really overload. And I enjoy Naya's acting and she is my favorite female singer on the show, her especially low voice in Bad Romance or Hit me with your best shot do things to me. :-) Kurtana duet must happen at some point!

I was very surprised they did not explain why Santana lives with them again. The only Kurt's scene of last week was kicking Santana out of their apartment and now it seems it did not happen. Rolling Eyes

That's the thing, Santana just goes overboard. I just wish she'd shut the fuck up and treat her so called "friends" with respect. With a "friend" like her, who needs an enemy? Same thing with Kitty being a "friend" to Marley. It's just....not healthy. I'm glad that Kurt is standing up to her, and even Rachel is showing more backbone than she used to.

Nothing against Naya, though. She is one of my favorite singers/actors in the cast. But Santana confuses me. I don't think she'll ever be a character that I love, like Kurt and sometimes Rachel. But I have moments where I like her, like when she comforted Rachel about her pregnancy scare or admitted to Kurt and Rachel that they were her family. But then she just goes back to her nasty self and I hate her again. I don't think insult comics are very funny...just mean.

I'm loving these stills! Especially the new workout one! Oh, and Rachel looks like she wants to eat Santana (not like THAT! Wink ) in that one picture! Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 3/23/2013, 2:47 pm

One scene that bothered me last episode and I have not mentioned yet, was the plan to prank Kurt. I hate pranks. I think they are disrespectful, childish and unfair. I mean, Santana was Santana and I generally give her leeway, but it was still mean. But Rachel really annoyed me. Kurt is such a great friend and she constantly takes him for granted. And it wasn't the first time:

- Kurt was only in NYADA because of Rachel dryy . Okay, we got a nice resolution.
- Santana had to move out because Brody was uncomfortable. What about Kurt, when the very same Brody did run around naked after she invited him to stay without consulting Kurt??! It was never bothered to mention again.
- She pulls a prank on her best friend, because she feels down? She really wanted Kurt to wet his bed for her personal amusement?
- Not Rachels fault at all, but she can have a song about her break-up (admittedly, she also had to share) and Kurt is still silent about his break-up? Really, Glee?

To be honest, I always disliked Rachel and currently my distaste is growing again. I need Kurtana (even though she was involved in the prank. At least those two got snark).

(So, I step out of my bubble and start celebrating my birthday in real life. Great way to take a break from Glee hola )
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/23/2013, 4:07 pm

I think that some harmless pranks are funny (I just love to play and joke around)...but I do think that making him wet the bed is just going too far, especially for someone as poised as Kurt is. It would've caused him such embarrassment. The mascara mustache would've been more harmless, IMO.

It kind of shocked me when Rachel went along with the plan to prank her best friend, the boy who stood up for her and called her beautiful, and to be a co-pranker with her part time "friend", part time bully. I guess she really needs for Santana to approve of her or something.

I do like the re-appearance of snarky!Kurt, because it is the good kind of snark: the kind that lets you stand up for yourself or others. He never abuses the snark and goes overboard anymore, which is nice. Santana can learn a thing or two from him. I do like sugary sweetness and people being nice usually, but I'm not opposed to snark...just as long as it's the right kind of snark. Generally, I just wish people were nicer to each other, in real life and in fictional creations. (I know, I know...corny). tonguue

Oh, and I hated how snobby Rachel was towards Kurt's boyfriend pillow idea. She called it "creepy" and "weird" multiple times. dryy

It's your birthday today?! Really? Happy Birthday, then! Gosh, we've been having a ton of those lately.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 3/23/2013, 8:43 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Oh, and I hated how snobby Rachel was towards Kurt's boyfriend pillow idea. She called it "creepy" and "weird" multiple times. dryy


I'm wondering if Rachel does understand what if feels to be lonely, because personally I believe she has never been in that situation. Well she was in sophomore year when at the beginning she didn't have the attention of any guy, until she met Finn, but then she had Puck and Jesse. But my point is, I'm not sure if she really understands him.

And I couldn't avoid to scream "bitches", when I saw they decided to do the second prank. I'd have chosen the first one because is harmless as you pointed.

And as regards Santana, I don't know if this girl has two personalities that take turns, because sometimes she's her usual bitchy self, and insult everyone, not mattering if some of them are her friends. But by other side, she shows this supportive and sweet side as when she comforts Rachel when she was afraid she would be pregnant, and in this episode she was friendly with Kurt while they were watching tv. So, I understand they're people that sometimes are moody or nasty towards others, but there're limits and limits.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/23/2013, 11:13 pm

brisallie wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Oh, and I hated how snobby Rachel was towards Kurt's boyfriend pillow idea. She called it "creepy" and "weird" multiple times. dryy


I'm wondering if Rachel does understand what if feels to be lonely, because personally I believe she has never been in that situation. Well she was in sophomore year when at the beginning she didn't have the attention of any guy, until she met Finn, but then she had Puck and Jesse. But my point is, I'm not sure if she really understands him.

And I couldn't avoid to scream "bitches", when I saw they decided to do the second prank. I'd have chosen the first one because is harmless as you pointed.

And as regards Santana, I don't know if this girl has two personalities that take turns, because sometimes she's her usual bitchy self, and insult everyone, not mattering if some of them are her friends. But by other side, she shows this supportive and sweet side as when she comforts Rachel when she was afraid she would be pregnant, and in this episode she was friendly with Kurt while they were watching tv. So, I understand they're people that sometimes are moody or nasty towards others, but there're limits and limits.

Rachel doesn't know what it's like to be lonely because she will never let herself feel like that. God forbid she isn't attatched at the hip to some guy 24/7. Part of me feels that her snobby attitude was a defensive one. One that said "Nope. I don't need a pillow like you losers because I have my man and he isn't going anywhere....despite moving out without a reason and despite the red flags that have been raised by his secretive attitude towards his job." She even said that she wanted to date older guys now. Will she ever learn? Older guys are going to see her as easy prey. *sigh* I'm not saying that she should be a nun, but maybe she should just date casually (and safely) and just focus on her career.

The more I think about it, the more I think that idea for a prank was really, really mean. I'm so glad they didn't get to do it! Poor Kurt! I couldn't help but snicker along with them when they first decided to do it, but now... :(

I do like Santana's nicer side. I think that her and Kurt watching TV together and being friendly was just adorable. I wish she would be more like this all the time to her friends. Save the snark for people like Cassie or Sebastian.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Delight on 3/24/2013, 2:55 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
(So, I step out of my bubble and start celebrating my birthday in real life. Great way to take a break from Glee hola )

^ Happy birthday, Lottie! hola May you be blessed with good food, gifts and company on this day. Don't let Glee darken this day of celebration for you.

Internet problems had kept me away for the past week, but I'm back in time to hate-watch the latest episode of Glee with the rest of you (I probably need healthier hobbies ooppss )

Let's count the Blam scenes, shall we? The episode started with the hallway scene. Sam's reveal of his macaoni art to Blaine (and Blaine not having much of a reaction to the Kurt portrait). Blaine fixating on Sam's lips. Blam duet of 'Wake me up before you go go'. The Blam heart-to-heart in the locker room about Sam's Fanilow status. Sam singing his solo in the choir room. Sam getting Blaine to do another song in the library (Dude, he already confessed to Wham and sang that song with you, isn't that enough?). The Blaine solo to Sam (which he covered up by saying that it's dedicated to Kurt). The numerous Blam as Mr-Schue's stand-in scenes in the choir room. The Blam scene in the auditorium where Sam reassures Blaine that his crush is flattering and not in the least bit creepy. To wrap up the whole touching bromance (and hopefully drive in the final nail on the Klaine coffin), we're treated to the sight of a heart-felt hug (which probably is more romantic than all the previous Klaine ones) and a 'I hope that's not a boner I'm feeling' joke.

Maybe this is coming from a place of envy, but I want to kick whoever thinks that Blam deserves all this onscreen development more than Kurt's new relationship. 2 solos and a duet, more conversations and more scenes together than I can count on one hand in one pisode alone (nevermind the previous numerous Blam scenes we got in the preceding episodes). Kadam had been severely shortchanged in comparison.

In my opinion, it's fine if the writers wish to add 'fickle' to the list of terrible descriptions of Blaine (which includes oblivious, immature, unfaithful and hypocritical). As long as they keep Blaine away from Kurt, I could care less what they do with his character. I'll reserve my rage for the time when and if they decide to make Kurt go back to Blaine. To me, a Klaine reunion would be a grave insult to Kurt. Kurt deserves better. Blaine deserves Sam. Seriously. The writers had forced the audience to swallow and accept the Blam on this show. Make it stick then.

On a more positive note, yay for the 4th voiceover scene for Kurt this season! Kurt and his TV show marathons! Kurt revealing skin in those striped boxers! Kurt and Bruce! Kurt acting as... a crazy person (?)... in acting class! Too short, but still highly amusing.

Brittany is so insulting towards Kitty that I'm starting to like Kitty more just because of that alone. Low IQ is no excuse for rude behaviour, Glee.

I see that Santana is back in the Hummelberry loft without any explanation, in typical Glee fashion. Oh well, at least she's paying rent now.

The Kurtana snark in the bathroom, short as it is, is glorious to watch. However, I'm surprised that Rachel couldn't hear the whole gigolo-Brody-used-as-blackmail-material conversation happening justthree feet away from her.

I love watching a flustered and disgruntled Kurt. I didn't even know that I harbour such a love until the Pezberry midnight shenanigans scene. I've watched the "Oh my god, the curtain means privacy!" part five times already and it still doesn't get old.

Point of interest: can the act of immersing someone's hand in warm water while they're asleep actually trigger bed-wetting?

The reason for the Jarley conflict is uninteresting a it can be. Marley being mad at him for singing songs by
men who ruined female singers. Uh, okay. Whatever.

Okay, the Brochel scene seems to serve to reconcile Finchel. Rachel using Brody to make Finn jealous? Rachel admitting that Brody is probably no more than a rebound? Poor Brody. And yeah, the slut-shaming was a bit uncomfortable to watch. Rachel shoving the money into Brody's hand like that is quite petty and hurtful.

Does Kurt sing in Mamma Mia at all? I can't hear his voice, not even in the chorus. And the part where the editors try to shove in the Klaine by making it appear as if Kurt was throwing the hula hoop to Blaine is pathetic.

All things considered, this episode isn't all that bad, if I consider Blaine as an entity that has nothing to do with Kurt.
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  valkeakuulas on 3/24/2013, 5:04 am

Delight wrote:Let's count the Blam scenes, shall we? The episode started with the hallway scene. Sam's reveal of his macaoni art to Blaine (and Blaine not having much of a reaction to the Kurt portrait). Blaine fixating on Sam's lips. Blam duet of 'Wake me up before you go go'. The Blam heart-to-heart in the locker room about Sam's Fanilow status. Sam singing his solo in the choir room. Sam getting Blaine to do another song in the library (Dude, he already confessed to Wham and sang that song with you, isn't that enough?). The Blaine solo to Sam (which he covered up by saying that it's dedicated to Kurt). The numerous Blam as Mr-Schue's stand-in scenes in the choir room. The Blam scene in the auditorium where Sam reassures Blaine that his crush is flattering and not in the least bit creepy. To wrap up the whole touching bromance (and hopefully drive in the final nail on the Klaine coffin), we're treated to the sight of a heart-felt hug (which probably is more romantic than all the previous Klaine ones) and a 'I hope that's not a boner I'm feeling' joke.

About that not so funny, very old boner joke, and to make you all doubt with queasy feelings: Do the Cheerios pants really have pockets? My first thought was I don't think athletic pants for dance usually have pockets and Sam wouldn't know any better. That reasoning made the joke really bad and real for me.
avatar
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2113
Join date : 2012-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  arina on 3/24/2013, 5:40 am

Happy birthday to Lottie2303 from me too! bounce bounce flower flower

It seems this month is kinda birthday month for this forum:-)
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired on 3/24/2013, 7:56 am

Happy Birthday Lottie2303 and anyone else this month or the other months this year.
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel on 3/24/2013, 9:22 am

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY, Lottie!!!!! cvece
Sorry I missed it yesterday (in 'our' time).

Delight wrote:Maybe this is coming from a place of envy, but I want to kick whoever thinks that Blam deserves all this onscreen development more than Kurt's new relationship. 2 solos and a duet, more conversations and more scenes together than I can count on one hand in one pisode alone (nevermind the previous numerous Blam scenes we got in the preceding episodes). Kadam had been severely shortchanged in comparison.
It's not so much coming from a place of anger, than coming from a place at being irritated by the double standards and the lack of development of a relationship for one of the main characters on Glee.
Blam got so many songs and scenes together already: it really is jarring when you see Kadam getting nothing of the sort. And I'm certainly not a fan of Klaine, but even Klaine didn't get this much last season.
Blam gets so much in comparison to e.g. Kadam because of 2 reasons:
1) double standards when it comes to gay relationships (LGBTQ equality and all that shit). Blam is a 'safe' ship because Sam is not gay or bi, even thought the homoerotic hints are all over the place.
2) Ryan's boner for Darren and Chord, while Kurt is stuck in the shortshrifted and neglected narrative with a lead who will always get more than him so there's not much left for him after Rachel gets her share.

The Kurtana snark in the bathroom, short as it is, is glorious to watch. However, I'm surprised that Rachel couldn't hear the whole gigolo-Brody-used-as-blackmail-material conversation happening justthree feet away from her.
Rachel was singing her scales very loudly while in the shower with running water: therefore she couldn't hear the Kurtanan conversation.

Point of interest: can the act of immersing someone's hand in warm water while they're asleep actually trigger bed-wetting?
Yes, it can, at least for men (I don't know about women). This is quite a common prank for summer camp and the like (and I will deny forever I at some time pulled that prank myself blushh but he deserved it).

Does Kurt sing in Mamma Mia at all? I can't hear his voice, not even in the chorus. And the part where the editors try to shove in the Klaine by making it appear as if Kurt was throwing the hula hoop to Blaine is pathetic.
No, Kurt doesn't sing in Mamma Mia: not in the iTunes version not the episode version. :angry:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/24/2013, 8:29 pm

Delight wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
(So, I step out of my bubble and start celebrating my birthday in real life. Great way to take a break from Glee hola )

^ Happy birthday, Lottie! hola May you be blessed with good food, gifts and company on this day. Don't let Glee darken this day of celebration for you.

Internet problems had kept me away for the past week, but I'm back in time to hate-watch the latest episode of Glee with the rest of you (I probably need healthier hobbies ooppss )

Let's count the Blam scenes, shall we? The episode started with the hallway scene. Sam's reveal of his macaoni art to Blaine (and Blaine not having much of a reaction to the Kurt portrait). Blaine fixating on Sam's lips. Blam duet of 'Wake me up before you go go'. The Blam heart-to-heart in the locker room about Sam's Fanilow status. Sam singing his solo in the choir room. Sam getting Blaine to do another song in the library (Dude, he already confessed to Wham and sang that song with you, isn't that enough?). The Blaine solo to Sam (which he covered up by saying that it's dedicated to Kurt). The numerous Blam as Mr-Schue's stand-in scenes in the choir room. The Blam scene in the auditorium where Sam reassures Blaine that his crush is flattering and not in the least bit creepy. To wrap up the whole touching bromance (and hopefully drive in the final nail on the Klaine coffin), we're treated to the sight of a heart-felt hug (which probably is more romantic than all the previous Klaine ones) and a 'I hope that's not a boner I'm feeling' joke.

Maybe this is coming from a place of envy, but I want to kick whoever thinks that Blam deserves all this onscreen development more than Kurt's new relationship. 2 solos and a duet, more conversations and more scenes together than I can count on one hand in one pisode alone (nevermind the previous numerous Blam scenes we got in the preceding episodes). Kadam had been severely shortchanged in comparison.

In my opinion, it's fine if the writers wish to add 'fickle' to the list of terrible descriptions of Blaine (which includes oblivious, immature, unfaithful and hypocritical). As long as they keep Blaine away from Kurt, I could care less what they do with his character. I'll reserve my rage for the time when and if they decide to make Kurt go back to Blaine. To me, a Klaine reunion would be a grave insult to Kurt. Kurt deserves better. Blaine deserves Sam. Seriously. The writers had forced the audience to swallow and accept the Blam on this show. Make it stick then.

On a more positive note, yay for the 4th voiceover scene for Kurt this season! Kurt and his TV show marathons! Kurt revealing skin in those striped boxers! Kurt and Bruce! Kurt acting as... a crazy person (?)... in acting class! Too short, but still highly amusing.

Brittany is so insulting towards Kitty that I'm starting to like Kitty more just because of that alone. Low IQ is no excuse for rude behaviour, Glee.

I see that Santana is back in the Hummelberry loft without any explanation, in typical Glee fashion. Oh well, at least she's paying rent now.

The Kurtana snark in the bathroom, short as it is, is glorious to watch. However, I'm surprised that Rachel couldn't hear the whole gigolo-Brody-used-as-blackmail-material conversation happening justthree feet away from her.

I love watching a flustered and disgruntled Kurt. I didn't even know that I harbour such a love until the Pezberry midnight shenanigans scene. I've watched the "Oh my god, the curtain means privacy!" part five times already and it still doesn't get old.

Point of interest: can the act of immersing someone's hand in warm water while they're asleep actually trigger bed-wetting?

The reason for the Jarley conflict is uninteresting a it can be. Marley being mad at him for singing songs by
men who ruined female singers. Uh, okay. Whatever.

Okay, the Brochel scene seems to serve to reconcile Finchel. Rachel using Brody to make Finn jealous? Rachel admitting that Brody is probably no more than a rebound? Poor Brody. And yeah, the slut-shaming was a bit uncomfortable to watch. Rachel shoving the money into Brody's hand like that is quite petty and hurtful.

Does Kurt sing in Mamma Mia at all? I can't hear his voice, not even in the chorus. And the part where the editors try to shove in the Klaine by making it appear as if Kurt was throwing the hula hoop to Blaine is pathetic.

All things considered, this episode isn't all that bad, if I consider Blaine as an entity that has nothing to do with Kurt.

I cannot get over how adorable Kurt looked in acting class! What on earth was he acting out?! My guess is that he must've walked into a rosebush as a child or something, and maybe he was swatting the bees away? saispa

Cold water always triggers that reflex for me (don't ask). But even Chris made that joke in the SBL book and film. "If I'm still asleep when you get back, don't you dare put my hand in a bowl of water again!"

I can hear neither Chris nor Naya in the song, the mix and blend is so overdone. I hope we get a real Kurtcheltana number soon.

As for Brody, I think her biggest gripe was that he was not honest with her. They were in a non exclusive relationship, after all. He was putting her life in danger by not being honest about his job and giving her the choice to back out or not. I have no problem with sex work, but he really should've told her.

And Kitty...I loved seeing her getting a dose of her own, bitter medicine. Twisted Evil

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica on 3/24/2013, 11:03 pm

happy birthday! whew i spent the last 3 days driving cross country and finally got home yesterday and my internet router died! so today my children brought me a new router and i can come online. almost miss the b-day party!

i didn't see the episode yet. i am going to download the kurt scene and enjoy every minute of it. won't bother to watch other stuff. will come back after i watch the kurt stuff.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 on 3/25/2013, 5:55 am

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND AND AMAZING BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie on 3/25/2013, 11:17 am

I just found something cute on tumblr, and as is related to Kurlow, I decided to posted here:




______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  coxfire on 3/25/2013, 11:33 am

brisallie wrote:I just found something cute on tumblr, and as is related to Kurlow, I decided to posted here:




So cute!
avatar
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-09-18
Real Name : Mel

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel on 3/25/2013, 11:50 am

^Awww, that's so cute. Adam would. wub

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/25/2013, 12:00 pm

I wouldn't be able to sleep if Adam's shirt was in my bed either Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferGirl on 3/25/2013, 12:04 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND AND AMAZING BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Lottie!!! Smile hola

I'm sorry the well wishes are late, I haven't been in this thread in a while.

As for the fanart, it's adorable. hapitgh
avatar
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 641
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Utah
Real Name : Erin

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/25/2013, 2:07 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND AND AMAZING BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!

You're welcome! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica on 3/25/2013, 3:01 pm

oh adam's shirt - the first thing that came to my mind when i saw him taking off his shirt was "gosh it must be smelly". i will never wrap a man's worn shirt near my nose. Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/25/2013, 3:08 pm

fantastica wrote:oh adam's shirt - the first thing that came to my mind when i saw him taking off his shirt was "gosh it must be smelly". i will never wrap a man's worn shirt near my nose. Razz

But the point of using your gf/bf worn shirt is that it reminds you of them because it smells like them. Like their perfume or shampoo or whatever. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum