Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 x 17 Bad Reputation Watch and Discussion Thread

4 posters

Go down

1 x 17 Bad Reputation Watch and Discussion Thread  Empty 1 x 17 Bad Reputation Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 8:48 pm

Episode description from the DVD:

When a "Glist" is posted rating the Glee Club's most wanton and promiscuous members, Principal Figgins demands the Club be cleaned up and the list creator expelled. Meanwhile, Sue's music video to Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" goes viral-to her horror.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

1 x 17 Bad Reputation Watch and Discussion Thread  Empty Re: 1 x 17 Bad Reputation Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Jellyrolls 8/27/2012, 9:31 pm

I don’t know what’s funnier—Sue’s “Physical” video or Kurt and Mercedes imitating and reacting to the video. Who would have thought that Kurt of all people would be the one to steal something from a teacher.

Figgy’s worried about the kids’ self esteem? Hello, Figgy, you are a horrible person. Like you really care.

Ugh. Mr. Shue’s arms in the air spinning. I want to smack him every time he does that. I wonder why Kurt didn’t where his Cheerios outfit in this scene. Maybe just for the spinning Kilt. Hehe. “Ice Ice Baby” is a really bad song, though.

Molly Shannon has a weird looking nose.

Only Kurt would think that being disruptive in the library is the worst thing you can do at school. I’m sure there are a lot worse things you could do, Kurt.

Sue’s conversation makes me realize something. Why is Will so desirable with the woman? He’s not a great guy, and he’s a bit dense. Yet Emma pined over him. April wants him. Shelby wants him.

Emma may think going to a counselor is humiliating, but not as humiliating as that speech she made to Will in the teachers lounge. And spineless Will just took it.

I don’t know what’s worse about “You Can’t Touch This.” Is it the pants? The song? Or the singing and dancing? But grandma liked it in the end.

I liked the whole scene with Will asking the kids about the Glist. I love that Kurt calls him out on it, too.

Of course you are as menacing as Muppet Babies, Kurt. You’re sweater looks like it’s made out of muppet babies.

I love Kurt’s scared face before he tells Sue about the video, and then his confused face when she doesn’t yell at him.

The choreography of the muscle men in the physical video is really great. I love the part where they are doing the jump over each other in the circle.

“Run Joey Run” was pretty funny. The overacting in it is so perfect for the overly dramatic song. Mr. Ryerson is hysterical in the video. He is just such a goofball. Good ketchup hand, Finn.

Sue and Jean are so sweet together. I’m really glad they had Jean on the show to humanize Sue a bit because she was always so nasty.

You know, the conclusion to the Glist thing wasn’t good. Will isn’t smart enough to figure that out on his own.

I never really liked the song “Total Eclipse of the Heart” but Lea (with a bit of help from the boys) did a great job on it. I really miss 80’s music on Glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

1 x 17 Bad Reputation Watch and Discussion Thread  Empty Re: 1 x 17 Bad Reputation Watch and Discussion Thread

Post  Glorfindel 12/20/2015, 9:15 pm

Tonight I was scrolling through (very) old posts on ONTD Glee to find a particular article I wanted to reread, and found this:
extended version of 'You Can't Touch This' (on vimeo).

It's bad quality, but still enjoyable, as it shows some more dance moves from Kurt and the other Muppet Babies. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/21/2015, 1:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:Tonight I was scrolling through (very) old posts on ONTD Glee to find a particular article I wanted to reread, and found this:

It's bad quality, but still enjoyable, as it shows some more dance moves from Kurt and the other Muppet Babies. Smile

That brought back some wonderful memories. wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/21/2015, 11:33 am

Glorfindel wrote:Tonight I was scrolling through (very) old posts on ONTD Glee to find a particular article I wanted to reread, and found this:

Thanks. This scene still cracks me up, specially the reaction of the old lady hahaha
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down