Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Divalicious
Ireth
arina
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
coxfire
Lottie2303
sheny
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap12%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap35%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap18%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap29%4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 3/20/2013, 9:40 am

THURSDAY, MARCH 21

--“GLEE”—(9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

EVERYONE HAS A SECRET

ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE”

THURSDAY, MARCH 21 ON FOX

The members of New Directions tackle their musical indulgences – the songs and groups that everyone is too embarrassed to admit that they love – in the all-new “Guilty Pleasures” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, March 21 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-417) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans

Guest Cast: Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 9:57 pm

It's almost Kurlow time, bitches!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:00 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It's almost Kurlow time, bitches!

My OTP!

Along with Kadam, Kurtbastian, Kurtofsky, Heavens (before this season ruined him)...

4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_m9usodQM4o1r7ja5j
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:01 pm

This will be the 1st episode in awhile which I will watch the entire episode,or almost the entirte episode. Do not plan on watching any Blam scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:04 pm

Blam just gets expidentially more irritating the more they're focused on. It's like the bland leading the annoying.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:05 pm

Ranwing wrote:Blam just gets expidentially more irritating the more they're focused on. It's like the bland leading the annoying.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:05 pm

Had to hit the mute button. Brain cells were dying...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:06 pm

Ranwing wrote:Had to hit the mute button. Brain cells were dying...

I turned the vol way down.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:10 pm

Kurt's voice over was perfect! Absolutely perfect! Just too damn short!

And now we're back to the idiots at McKinley.

Kurt & Bruce 4evah!

Last edited by Ranwing on 3/21/2013, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:11 pm

Blaine has to stick his nose in everything.

Sure, Blaine, the macaroni captures him? Don't look like you miss him so much.

I guess everyone knows about the vaporape.

Darren is such a horrible actor. This scene is so bad. There is absolutely no energy in Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. As I tweeted to glee on fox, it should be wake me up when it's over.

Wow, that was a long speech by Brit, and I understood everything she said.

Voiceover was as awesome as we expected.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:12 pm

I liked Kurt's voice over should of been longer alot longer. Do not care much for McKinley side.Espiecally Blam.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:14 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:This will be the 1st episode in awhile which I will watch the entire episode,or almost the entirte episode. Do not plan on watching any Blam scenes.

Just drink lots of water so you have excuses to go to the bathroom.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Sure, Blaine, the macaroni captures him? Don't look like you miss him so much.

We are mind twins, because that's eactly what I was thinking, You just don't get any sense that Kurt's on Blaine's mind at all. Not with Sam around.

Darren is such a horrible actor. This scene is so bad. There is absolutely no energy in Wake Me Up Before You Go Go. As I tweeted to glee on fox, it should be wake me up when it's over.

I'm not exactly a Wham fan... okay, I'd rather gouge out my eardrums with a toothpick. But that was beyond painful. And again... too much Blam.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:This will be the 1st episode in awhile which I will watch the entire episode,or almost the entirte episode. Do not plan on watching any Blam scenes.

Just drink lots of water so you have excuses to go to the bathroom.
Sounds good
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:17 pm

Mute button time again! Time to go exfoliate!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:20 pm

Snark snark snark!

Santana is such a bitch.

Kurlow.

Copacabana is boring. Again, no energy.

Everyone loves Barry?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:23 pm

Just got back from using the bathroom. If I missed any Blam glad I did.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:23 pm

I loved how indignant Kurt was about his private time with Bruce being interrupted. Would Rachel have liked it if Kurt barged in on her and Brody? And they're exclusive! *squee!*
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:24 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:Just got back from using the bathroom. If I missed any Blam glad I did.

I went to take my nighttime dose of cold meds. Would rather have the burning nose spray than sit through more Blam.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:I loved how indignant Kurt was about his private time with Bruce being interrupted. Would Rachel have liked it if Kurt barged in on her and Brody? And they're exclusive! *squee!*

Agree,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/21/2013, 10:29 pm

I've got the mute button on during AAO. But Blaine's derp faces when he signs. Oy...

And yea, it's about Sam. Think that the Klainer's can kiss that "soul mates" thing goodbye.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/21/2013, 10:30 pm

Ranwing wrote:I've got the mute button on during AAO. But Blaine's derp faces when he signs. Oy...

And yea, it's about Sam. Think that the Klainer's can kiss that "soul mates" thing goodbye.

Not surprise AOA is about Sam.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/21/2013, 10:32 pm

Ranwing wrote:I loved how indignant Kurt was about his private time with Bruce being interrupted. Would Rachel have liked it if Kurt barged in on her and Brody? And they're exclusive! *squee!*
I think Adam is courting Kurt. One reviewer said this after episode 15.
I know romance has always been important to Kurt. And if this is what they are having Adam as doing, then I love it.
Hopefully we see Adam in season 5 then when they do have sex it would be special, as it will be the right time. It won't be like what happened with Blaine.
I think and hope they are allowing Kurt to have the first the way we have always wanted.
For the first kiss to mean something, and be with someone that generally loves Kurt. Not someone that just settled which is how I see Original Song.
I think I will be downloading this episode. 4x17 "Guilty Pleasures" Watch & Discussion thread 650269930
It is interesting that not many are getting excited about Blaine but are excited about Kurt and his pillow Bruce and Kurtana.
And Kurt in those shorts.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2013, 10:32 pm

Hummelcide. haha.

Speechless Kurt.

Ugh. Against al odds. Oh my god. The faces. My eyes my eyes. He should not sing live ever again. Seriously, the faces. And Blaine thought Kurt had gas pains in animal.

Way to be sincere, Blaine. Asshole.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/21/2013, 10:34 pm

[quote="Ranwing"]I loved how indignant Kurt was about his private time with Bruce being interrupted. Would Rachel have liked it if Kurt barged in on her and Brody? And they're exclusive! *squee!*[/[/b]quote]

Who? Kadam or Kurlow? Wink (LOL! Sorry, I cannot watch live tonight.)

LOL! "Wake me up when it's over!" Karen! ptdr

Against All Odds is about Sam? Good. Blaine is digging himself into a hole deeper and deeper. Now hopefully RIB can let the Klaine ship sink.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next