Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

+28
sahhar
TimF
AnneNeville
colfhummel
rooszie
Delight
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ireth
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
Lottie2303
opals
Ranwing
Divalicious
glimmerle
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
sheny
ColferGirl
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
32 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 9:23 am

Delight wrote:
rooszie wrote:The problem with glee apart the excess characters is too many stories.They start a story but they never seem to end it.There are a large number of interesting of stories started but not have ended. Or a part of the story is missing.

For example, how Kurt has decided to work in fashion. We have the middle but no beginning or end.
The fact that Finn realized that he wants to be a teacher. We have the end but no beginning or middle.

Now I'm starting to understand why Kurt is getting so many voice-over scenes this season. It's the writers' way of condensing all the various bits of Kurt's NYC life (such as passion for fashion, cohabitation with Rachel, NYADA acting lessons, post-break up depression etc) in a few one-minute scenes. Brilliant.

Yes, I know I shouldn't knock it. Those voiceover scenes are comedic gold for Kurt; but I can't help feeling as if I'm still getting scraps off a table when it comes to Kurt's story this season.

That's exactly what we're getting. It's a credit to Chris as an actor that he can convey so much of what Kurt is thinking and feeling in a minute of screentime. Some actors need multiple songs and lines across many episodes to get their point and emotions across (coughblarrencough).

I think Ryan pushes the newbies so much because he wants to be credited with discovering stars, and pushing them into superstardom. Now that Chris has had so much success outside of Glee on his own, Ryan has lost interest and wants to find his next Chris Colfer. Unfortunately, none of the newbies have that kind of natural talent.

You know, hearing that Ryan has such a huge say in what the characters where makes me think that my joke that I've made in the past about him having an ankle fetish may not be far off from the truth. In season one, Kurt wore rolled up pants in shoes with no socks on several occassion. Blarren wears them all the time. Ryan must find that look appealing on a gay man.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 12:25 pm

I think (don't hate me for saying this) that Ryan Murphy is a creative, ambitious, sometimes genius TV visionary, or at least wants to be. I also think he is temperamental and a bit of a diva. He has a reputation in the industry for his more negative qualities, and apparently he's not afraid to take his anger out on his show, characters, cast and fandoms.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/8/2013, 1:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, hearing that Ryan has such a huge say in what the characters where makes me think that my joke that I've made in the past about him having an ankle fetish may not be far off from the truth. In season one, Kurt wore rolled up pants in shoes with no socks on several occassion. Blarren wears them all the time. Ryan must find that look appealing on a gay man.

Oh nooo! Don't make me think of Ryan starting to fetish about Chris' ankles. panik It made me sad and gave me upset stomach. He can fantasize about Darren all he wants but I don't want Chris having to go through that same. Razz

Seriously I don't think Ryan still sees Chris as the gorgous adult man he's grown into being.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 3:05 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:You know, hearing that Ryan has such a huge say in what the characters where makes me think that my joke that I've made in the past about him having an ankle fetish may not be far off from the truth. In season one, Kurt wore rolled up pants in shoes with no socks on several occassion. Blarren wears them all the time. Ryan must find that look appealing on a gay man.

Oh nooo! Don't make me think of Ryan starting to fetish about Chris' ankles. panik It made me sad and gave me upset stomach. He can fantasize about Darren all he wants but I don't want Chris having to go through that same. Razz

Seriously I don't think Ryan still sees Chris as the gorgous adult man he's grown into being.

It's not my fault that they sometimes dressed Kurt like that before Blaine came around.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 3:47 pm

I've never heard of an ankle fetish... Shocked

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 4:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I've never heard of an ankle fetish... Shocked

It's just a theory I came up with a while back.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/8/2013, 4:08 pm

I actually like Darrens ankles blushh
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/8/2013, 4:20 pm

I do get the ankle fetish because there are so many bones in a foot and ankle and it's a vulnurable part of your body, a fragile piece and it has the achilles heel and all that mystic wrapped in it. An ankle can be beautiful even on a big man. I just don't want to imagine Ryan doing the same to Chris as he is doing for Darren.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 4:28 pm

I am learning so much on this thread! blinkk

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  colfhummel 4/8/2013, 4:41 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:I actually like Darrens ankles blushh

you're not alone *coughs* but yeah, we really got quite a lot of naked ankle-shots from Kurt in the early seasons:

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Glee_111General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Glee_112General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Glee_113

(lol but I hope the reason we get to see so much of Kurt and Blaine's ankles isn't because of some fetish Murphy has blinkk )
colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://colfhummel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 4:45 pm

If it's true he has the ankle fetish, then this means he's stopped perving on Chris. He has it backwards. He perved on the little boy, but not the beautiful and stunning young man we have now?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/8/2013, 4:52 pm

According to RIB, Chris never grew up and is not an attractive, young man. They always want him to be a baby penguin and are probably mad that so many girls love Chris and find him sexy.

I love Kurts fashion this season, so they shouldn't even dare to change his wardrobe. They can keep showing Darren's ankles and just focus on other parts of Chris fanny2
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 5:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Delight wrote:
rooszie wrote:The problem with glee apart the excess characters is too many stories.They start a story but they never seem to end it.There are a large number of interesting of stories started but not have ended. Or a part of the story is missing.

For example, how Kurt has decided to work in fashion. We have the middle but no beginning or end.
The fact that Finn realized that he wants to be a teacher. We have the end but no beginning or middle.

Now I'm starting to understand why Kurt is getting so many voice-over scenes this season. It's the writers' way of condensing all the various bits of Kurt's NYC life (such as passion for fashion, cohabitation with Rachel, NYADA acting lessons, post-break up depression etc) in a few one-minute scenes. Brilliant.

Yes, I know I shouldn't knock it. Those voiceover scenes are comedic gold for Kurt; but I can't help feeling as if I'm still getting scraps off a table when it comes to Kurt's story this season.

That's exactly what we're getting. It's a credit to Chris as an actor that he can convey so much of what Kurt is thinking and feeling in a minute of screentime. Some actors need multiple songs and lines across many episodes to get their point and emotions across (coughblarrencough).

I think Ryan pushes the newbies so much because he wants to be credited with discovering stars, and pushing them into superstardom. Now that Chris has had so much success outside of Glee on his own, Ryan has lost interest and wants to find his next Chris Colfer. Unfortunately, none of the newbies have that kind of natural talent.

You know, hearing that Ryan has such a huge say in what the characters where makes me think that my joke that I've made in the past about him having an ankle fetish may not be far off from the truth. In season one, Kurt wore rolled up pants in shoes with no socks on several occassion. Blarren wears them all the time. Ryan must find that look appealing on a gay man.

None of them have his inspirational background, either.

And is Ryan blind?! Chris is beautiful.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/8/2013, 5:30 pm

One of my favorite TV family and we almost don't see them. :(

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko1_250General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko2_250
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko3_250General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko4_250
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko5_250General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko6_250

They all are great characters played by great actors so why we never see them. SO MANY WASTED OPPORTUNITIES.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 5:35 pm

I want some more Kurt/Carole bonding moments!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 5:40 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I want some more Kurt/Carole bonding moments!
Me too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/8/2013, 5:42 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Me too.

That's part of the reason why I find Kurt and Isabelle so cute together. She's like the mother he never had.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 5:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Me too.

That's part of the reason why I find Kurt and Isabelle so cute together. She's like the mother he never had.

That is true.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/8/2013, 5:47 pm

I have an ankle fetish..... phr34r unsure blushh
(but I don't like Darren's ankles: too angular)

But I also have a collar bone and jaw fetish, so I guess I just like to sink my teeth in a bone, lol. General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Eating-drumstick
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/8/2013, 8:27 pm

arina wrote:One of my favorite TV family and we almost don't see them. :(

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko1_250General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko2_250
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko3_250General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko4_250
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko5_250General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Tumblr_me46ejhjGO1qk8jpko6_250

They all are great characters played by great actors so why we never see them. SO MANY WASTED OPPORTUNITIES.

This's a beautiful gif set. And is a pity we don't see more of this family, and at this point I don't believe we're having so many hudmel scenes in the following episodes. Hate you RIB.

And as regards the ankle fetish, first I think every person is free to have the fetish they want (mine are arms and neck) but the thing is Ryan show us in our faces everyweek and I getting tired of it. Besides, I don't think so Blaine/Darren looks good wearing those ankle pants, because he's short.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 9:43 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I have an ankle fetish..... phr34r unsure blushh
(but I don't like Darren's ankles: too angular)

But I also have a collar bone and jaw fetish, so I guess I just like to sink my teeth in a bone, lol. General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 - Page 13 Eating-drumstick

Marie, sometimes you share too much. I'm going to have to start moderating your posts so our members don't have to suffer through them.

On the other hand, this is just further proof that my OTP Mayan (Marie and Ryan) is on!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 9:49 pm

There will not be a season 3 of the glee project.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 10:30 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:There will not be a season 3 of the glee project.

Maybe,just maybe the change of Glee being cancelled just went up.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/8/2013, 10:55 pm

Now they are saying Oxygen hasn't made a decision about the Glee Project yet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/8/2013, 10:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Now they are saying Oxygen hasn't made a decision about the Glee Project yet.

I hope they decide not to do a season 3 for the Glee Project.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next