Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2013, 10:23 pm

Tweet from GOBR:

Translation: Sarah Jessica Parker will be back in this episode and sing in a group number.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  opals 3/25/2013, 10:27 pm

SJP can only mean one thing: Kurt gets some story! Yay!!

If that story turns out to be her convincing him to go back to Blaine in any way I'll vomit.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/25/2013, 10:30 pm

opals wrote:SJP can only mean one thing: Kurt gets some story! Yay!!

If that story turns out to be her convincing him to go back to Blaine in any way I'll vomit.

Agree,I will be even sicker if she ends up blaming Kurt for Blaine's cheating. I hope either is not the case,espeically the blaming part.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/25/2013, 11:10 pm

c'mon honey don't think so negatively (yet). i am very excited about her scene - she is not going to come back for herself. it HAS TO BE about Kurt. whatever the case, I am just too happy about some Kurt storyline. i can't worry about him and blaine now. enjoy the good time while we can! good times for us kurtsies don't last long. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/25/2013, 11:12 pm

some people on ontd_glee are anticipating a FUCK duet. what a ship! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/26/2013, 12:04 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Tweet from GOBR:

Translation: Sarah Jessica Parker will be back in this episode and sing in a group number.

I'm so happy about this that I started tearing up. SJP being back means Kurt HAS to have a storyline, he just has to. And while it does suck that, once again, Kurt can't sing alone with his guest star, at least she's returned. And her character is tied to Kurt's, so her presence must be linked back to him too. I'm so relieved. crycry This even gives me hope that one of those solos might be Kurt's, because the NY side usually gets about two songs an episode. It'll probably go to Rachel again, but at least there's hope if Kurt has a storyline.

fantastica wrote:some people on ontd_glee are anticipating a FUCK duet. what a ship! Razz

Yes, there'll be a Finn and Puck duet in 4x19. There's definitely some, uh....colorful ship names out there.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/26/2013, 12:18 am

Since Kurt can't sing with Isabelle alone, is it too much to hope that Adam is the one singing with them?

But this is the episode where Kurt returns to Lima, so what if Isabelle goes with him to visit her own family in Columbus and Blaine ends up hijacking their song? I'm going to go vomit for thinking that, please don't happen!

Whatever, I love Isabelle and I love Kurt having a storyline, so I'll just be happy about that.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/26/2013, 2:19 am

Ireth wrote:Since Kurt can't sing with Isabelle alone, is it too much to hope that Adam is the one singing with them?

But this is the episode where Kurt returns to Lima, so what if Isabelle goes with him to visit her own family in Columbus and Blaine ends up hijacking their song? I'm going to go vomit for thinking that, please don't happen!

Whatever, I love Isabelle and I love Kurt having a storyline, so I'll just be happy about that.

I hope Adam is singing with Kurt and Isabella.I hope it is not Blaine. Even if I like Blaine,which I don't,espeically this season.I still would not him to sing with Kurt and Isabella.He already sang enough to last the rest of the season without singing again.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 3/26/2013, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To fix a typo.)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/26/2013, 2:55 am

Maybe Kurt will get a great job offer within the fashion industry and starts to wonder if he should switch careers? Or a night out in NYC in guy clubs, bars and other night spots. Don't know, but it MUST mean that Kurt has a storyline. Maybe together with Santaba? A lot demand a Kurtana duet, so that would be a nice fit with SJP. If for whatever reason it excludes Kurt, and Isabelle goes on a shopping trip with Rachel, I will destroy something.

Kurt back in Ohio is either 20 or 21. So So guess we can predict that the Ohio episode is 21. Which would mean, two times in a row Kurt focus Shocked

BTW, Olivers last tweet doesn't sound positive at all. I guess he also doesn't know if he will ever return to Glee. I had a dream of him being the next Doctor. I kind of like the idea of him having a breakout role in a different show and for Glee to realize once again how much talent they wasted to focus on other, less talented actors.

(but if Burt dies, or Klaine reunites because of Burts health or anything else for that matter. Then I'll start a riot!)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/26/2013, 7:14 am

This takes me by surprise, because as thng were going, I didn't expect to see Isabella again. But I'm glad because it means SL for Kurt. And wondering if we're having a hummelberryIsabelle song one more time?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/26/2013, 8:06 am

As much as I should rejoice, I only see it as a device from RIB/FOX to lure Kurt fans into watching an otherwise depressing, unengaging and unsatisfying end of Season for Kurt. I should be happy but I know hiw it will end: you think that this will be a Kurt story, but will end up being all about cheering Rachel, or pushing him back into Smugface arms. Bitter much? YOU BET.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/26/2013, 9:56 am

coxfire wrote:

As much as I should rejoice, I only see it as a device from RIB/FOX to lure Kurt fans into watching an otherwise depressing, unengaging and unsatisfying end of Season for Kurt. I should be happy but I know hiw it will end: you think that this will be a Kurt story, but will end up being all about cheering Rachel, or pushing him back into Smugface arms. Bitter much? YOU BET.

I didn't think that. I forgot she was the one who told Kurt that is was fine to forgive Blaine. But I accepted that, because it was good for Kurt mental health and then he moved on with his life.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2013, 10:41 am

Isabelle better not push Kurt back to Blaine. Not when he has a hot charming British guy interested in him. My new headcanon is that Kurt and Adam have a relationship that is too hot to show on TV Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/26/2013, 11:01 am

fantastica wrote:

c'mon honey don't think so negatively (yet). i am very excited about her scene - she is not going to come back for herself. it HAS TO BE about Kurt. whatever the case, I am just too happy about some Kurt storyline. i can't worry about him and blaine now. enjoy the good time while we can! good times for us kurtsies don't last long. Smile

Clearly, you are the voice of reason. I just always feel like I'm bracing myself for the worst. Smile

Jellyrolls wrote:Isabelle better not push Kurt back to Blaine. Not when he has a hot charming British guy interested in him. My new headcanon is that Kurt and Adam have a relationship that is too hot to show on TV Wink

I like the way you think. wub
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/26/2013, 11:20 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I hope Adam is singing with Kurt and Isabella.I hope it is not Blaine. Even if I like Blaine,which I don't,espeically this season.I still would not him to sing with Kurt and Isabella.He already sang enough to last the rest of the season without singing again.
I'm sorry, but Adam is not singing in this episode. crycry
Kurt, Rachel and Santana are singing in 4x20, so it could be that the group number will be all of them and Isabelle.

These days I'm so suspicious and let down by Glee that I can only fear Isabelle being back is for Rachel or Santana, with a little Kurt on the side to get them together. :(
And let's hope Isabelle is not the catalyst that makes Kurt either go 1) to Lima or 2) give up Vogue or NYADA, or God forbid 3) make him consider reuniting with Blaine.

And this is how it's become with Glee: now whenever there is a potential very good spoiler all I can think of is the things that can and probably will go wrong in execution. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/26/2013, 11:38 am

I can't see Isabella pushing Kurt into anybody'a arms, but Glee is fickle and they may even turn her to a Blaine-fan. It can be done you know.

What makes me worried still is the threat of what happens to Burt if Kurt is sent to Lima in the storyline. Either Isabella puts sense into Kurt's head and tells him it's OK to let Blaine know it's over or then Kurt goes to Lima for Burt. I just don't want Kurt close to Blaine in Lima because it's so clearly Blaine's turf now. Kurt seems to regress in Lima, especially in McKinley. Blaine should be facing Kurt in his territory, in NY.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/26/2013, 1:36 pm

glee makes everybody drink blaine's pee as if it's holly water. so i won't rule out of the possibility of someone pushing kurt back into blaine's facebook-stained arms. ewwww.... i am super bitter you know.

this show sucks!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/26/2013, 1:49 pm

I've read Kristin Dos Santos spoiler hints for a season finale, and it's pretty obvious when she says two fan-favorite couples get back together again means Glee, and means Finchel and Klaine.

http://www.eonline.com/news/401330/mega-spoilers-glee-scandal-revenge-two-big-couples-reunite-and-a-heartbreaking-cancer-diagnosis?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

So yeah, make of it what you will, without being overtly cynical I know she's referring to Finchel and Klaine, because she loves the two pairings, especially Klaine, and covers Glee extensively. I'm so done with show and Ryan Murphy. Enough is enough.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/26/2013, 2:02 pm

if all 3 items are for one single show then it can't be glee. whatever the case, we know that ending is looming in the horizon so yeah, i want to throw up one way or the other (actually my tummy hurts...)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2013, 2:04 pm

sahhar wrote:I've read Kristin Dos Santos spoiler hints for a season finale, and it's pretty obvious when she says two fan-favorite couples get back together again means Glee, and means Finchel and Klaine.

http://www.eonline.com/news/401330/mega-spoilers-glee-scandal-revenge-two-big-couples-reunite-and-a-heartbreaking-cancer-diagnosis?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

So yeah, make of it what you will, without being overtly cynical I know she's referring to Finchel and Klaine, because she loves the two pairings, especially Klaine, and covers Glee extensively. I'm so done with show and Ryan Murphy. Enough is enough.

Just to try to avoid the panic mode for everyone, a lot of people are speculating that this is actually for 90210 (mostly because of the last part where they say about a girl getting cancer with no resloution) since the series finale is coming up soon.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/26/2013, 2:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:...
These days I'm so suspicious and let down by Glee that I can only fear Isabelle being back is for Rachel or Santana, with a little Kurt on the side to get them together. :(
And let's hope Isabelle is not the catalyst that makes Kurt either go 1) to Lima or 2) give up Vogue or NYADA, or God forbid 3) make him consider reuniting with Blaine.

Why would she get back for them? I don`t see a reason for Isabelle to help them in anything, at least in the case of Santana, she needs a makeover, but she already said she doesn´t like that. And as regards as Isabelle being the responsible of Kurt and Blaine posible reunion, I´ve read that some Klainers are expecting that actually. Because last time she gave Kurt an advice, we know how it resulted. But I believe that after meeting Adam, she will change her mind. Crossing my fingers for that.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/26/2013, 2:16 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:I've read Kristin Dos Santos spoiler hints for a season finale, and it's pretty obvious when she says two fan-favorite couples get back together again means Glee, and means Finchel and Klaine.

Just to try to avoid the panic mode for everyone, a lot of people are speculating that this is actually for 90210 (mostly because of the last part where they say about a girl getting cancer with no resloution) since the series finale is coming up soon.

Glee has taught me to expect the worst, and the cancer thing is for a different show, whereas the fan favorite couples is for a different show. I don't anybody cares about 90210 at this point. I have no high standards from Ryan Murphy. I just want Chris out of Glee. Really, no matter what happens on the show anymore, its not going to help him in anyway. I remember all of us trying to be optimistic about Season 4 when it started, and tried to less cynical, but apart from a few lovely Chris/Kurt moments ( Meeting Isabelle, winning the Diva-off along with snarky Kurt in that episode, and meeting Adam) , most these moments are few and very far in between and a majority of Kurt's scenes were only saved because of Chris's acting, NOT the writing. I'm not optimistic about Season 5.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/26/2013, 2:28 pm

i am not happy that adam is not likely coming back for hte rest of the season. ok i am not happy about soooo many things but i have complained enough already.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/26/2013, 2:30 pm

I don't believe it is Glee due to the cancer storyline hint. Glee won't go there, as they like to start heavy storylines, but are too chicken to end them on a serious, realistic approach (i.e. Marleys bulimia). Also, I don't believe they actually want Klaine and Finchel too reunite yet. We will most likely get an episode where they once again will hang endgame up in the air but for whatever reason they cannot be reunited yet. Storytelling wise, they'd be stupid to give a resolution because there is more material for the couples during the break-up than of them being back together.

Isabelle will not be back and have no connection to Kurt. I am more worried that Kurt will be sidelined as he once again has to help out Rachel. That is more likely to happen, but he will be part of the storyline. Fox and RIB are not that stupid. They know the internet would start a riot and they'd get heavily criticized. Even serious critics start to notice the lack of Kurt. The return is more likely a sign that they notice the growing anger about Kurt and they decided to give him something to do for the end. They also at least want to have a solid episode to hand in for Emmy season. I hope so much for the return of Vogue! (and Naya mentioned in an interview that fans want Santana at Coyote Ugly and Kurt at Vogue, and the first part turned out to be true. So there might be some merit)

I am terrified what the story entails, but I am happy that there seems to be a bit of focus on Kurt during 20 and 21. At least some small blessing after the last disappointing weeks.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/26/2013, 2:32 pm

sahhar wrote:Glee has taught me to expect the worst, and the cancer thing is for a different show, whereas the fan favorite couples is for a different show. I don't anybody cares about 90210 at this point. I have no high standards from Ryan Murphy. I just want Chris out of Glee. Really, no matter what happens on the show anymore, its not going to help him in anyway. I remember all of us trying to be optimistic about Season 4 when it started, and tried to less cynical, but apart from a few lovely Chris/Kurt moments ( Meeting Isabelle, winning the Diva-off along with snarky Kurt in that episode, and meeting Adam) , most these moments are few and very far in between and a majority of Kurt's scenes were only saved because of Chris's acting, NOT the writing. I'm not optimistic about Season 5.

I read it as the spoilers are all for the same series. How does everyone else read the post?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next