Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Divalicious 3/17/2013, 1:35 am

Yes, Blaine will finally have an equal acting partner. Man, I'm being mean tonight!! Tired of no new Kurt stuff, and being a prop in his own stories. Making me evil. I blame Glee.

Sadly, Blaine will simply cheat on Pillow with the comforter, just because it is available. Poor, poor Pillow.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls 3/17/2013, 1:43 am

And he will lead a girlfriend pillow on too!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/17/2013, 2:09 am

Weelllll,
Spoiler:
Perhaps the Pillows were previously involved, and they will have a threesome with Blaine. Something the Blainers have wanted for years. How very exciting. I wonder what kind of ratings Pillow sex has? Is this where the phrase pillow talk comes from? Hmmm. I'm sure they will find some songs for Blaine to sing. Sigh.

Sadly, this is more interesting/amusing than most of the choir room escapades, or close ups of Blaine's butt.

On another note, I've read where a television show that was cancelled has raised money to put out a movie, and they are getting money hand over fist, Veronica Mars, I think it is called. Wouldn't it be nice if we could send in donations to get Kurt something to do? We've had an one or two episodes where he doesn't even have a scene, and two episodes where he's had only one scene. I miss Kurt.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/17/2013, 6:40 am

The development of Veronica Mars is amazing and shows once again what a dedicated fanbase is willing to do. I know you do not mean it seriously, but I start to expect everything from RIB. Looking at it realistically, as FOX asks us to send in money for some Kurt scenes, I would probably fly to CA to burn down the studios. It is their own freaking fault that they underused their most talented and recognized faces. I bet Glee will be one day used in film schools as 'How to start a great TV series and ruin it entirely by stupid, ego-stricken decisions'.

I wonder if FOX realizes that Kurt fans are getting close to stop watching? After last episode, I do not even care if Chris stays on the show. Afterall his biggest challenge will start once Glee is over. He might gain more reputation to jump ship before its too late, he has valid reasons and 'best case scenario' the rating plump immensely and the movie/TV industry realizes his power. It would be a win/win/win situation for Chris. Not so much for Glee and all the other actors... But I am not participating on any boards dedicated to them tonguue
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2013, 8:01 am

^The protest of no or hardly any Kurt (or NY) and too much Blaine (and MK) is starting to get very loud, and the good thing is that it's not just the Kurtsies protesting anymore. A lot of 'general' Glee fans or fans of other characters but Blaine and the noobs are noticing the lack of Kurt and Rachel, and they are grumbling and getting very vocal about it. TPTB must know this by now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to this:
It seems that there will be a Blam storyline in 4x17, about Blaine's crush on Sam. We also know that Blaine sings 'Against All Odds' (a song about a lost love they are not willing to give up yet). Wouldn't it be just dandy and loverly if Blaine does not sing that song with Kurt in mind (as we all assumed so far because Kurt is the love of his life blah blah blah), but he sings is because of his crush on Sam?

How would Blarrenstans explain that away, considering where Klaine is now (Blaine still being devoted to Klaine and not allowing Kurt to be over them) and Blaine being so, so sorry and having 'redeemed' himself from the desire to cheat on Kurt ever again?
Who is minimizing their epic soulmates love story romance now, huh Blaine?

Not that I ever want to hear Blaine sing another sappy song about him missing Kurt so much and it hurts soooooooooo much more being Blaine than Kurt, but I'll bring popcorn if 'Against All Odds' is about Sam and not Kurt. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/17/2013, 8:14 am

I noticed that too. Also the comments on AfterElton, TWoP and other sites are rather interesting and fascinating to read. Not necessarily the reviwers itself, but they also start to get called out for it. It is gold to my ears when I repeatedly read 'I'm not a Kurt fan, but...'. Only Gleeforum and Hypable seems to have a lot of love for the current episodes. Non-surprising as various moderators are Blaine/Darren-stans.

I'm still mad at Hypable that they didn't publish one news item about SBL but reported about Darren attending and the hint of some starkids in future Glee episodes (which turned about Joey Richter and Tessa Netting). My comment, surprisingly, didn't receive any response Rolling Eyes .

I actually love Blam and think they have a great friendship. But it is another great example of over-exposure. They never ever should have done the silly 'crush'-storyline. It ruined a lot and makes it once again clear that RIB hates to develop and show friendships. Such a shame, as that was one of the highlight from the first season. I will die laughing if 'Against all Odds' is all about Sam. I will literally not handle that fuckery.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/17/2013, 8:45 am

If 'Against all Odds' really is about Sam Blaine should just pack his bags and leave for good, because there will be no one left on his side after this episode. He will be not only a cheater but also a liar who claims to be in love with Kurt and wants to spend the rest of his life with him, but sings love songs about the straight guy he has a crush on. The chances to redeem the character will be 0%.
Since the break up Blaine did absolutely nothing to gain Kurt's trust back. I don't know how singing sappy love songs alone in the auditorium will help him win Kurt back. He says Kurt is the love of his life, but he acts like he doesn't care at all about him, he doesn't even mention Kurt for weeks. When Tina asks him to the Sadie Hawkins dance he declines not because he is gay or because he is in love with Kurt, but because he has feeling for Sam. When Sam was sad in 4x12 because even Brittany was smarter than him and he had no chances to get in college Blaine did his best to cheer him up. He went to Finn, Mercedes, Santana and Artie and made that video to help Sam feel better. He gave him a pep talk about how good and special he is.

I still can't believe how these two became friends out of nowhere. The last time Blaine and Sam talked to each other in season 3 Blaine was slut shaming Sam for being a stripper and Sam's fist was going to have a close encounter with Blaine's face. Now they are inseparable BFFs.
I thought Kurt was Blaine's best friend. Did the writers already forget the phone call from 4x08?

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/17/2013, 8:58 am

Blam has bee ruined for me since the beginning because they had to make Sam to do the stupid speech about Blaine being his first gay bro etc. As someone who had longed for Kurt and Sam friendship for long time (and the show actually gave little indication they truly were friends) I was really offended. They could make them friends without trowing Kurt under a bus.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/17/2013, 10:22 am

arina wrote:Blam has bee ruined for me since the beginning because they had to make Sam to do the stupid speech about Blaine being his first gay bro etc. As someone who had longed for Kurt and Sam friendship for long time (and the show actually gave little indication they truly were friends) I was really offended. They could make them friends without trowing Kurt under a bus.

Great post.I agree.The above post is the main reasons I don't support Blam
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/17/2013, 10:34 am

Glee just can't have storylines without throwing someone under a bus. It was Brody and Ryder's turn this week. They wanted to break up Brochel and make Finn look like some kind of hero defending "his future wife's" honor so they made Brody a gigolo. They wanted people to stop shipping Marley with Ryder and ship Jarley, so Ryder had to act like a jerk towards Unique.
A few weeks ago they made Tina a creepy vapo-raper and I can't even look at her anymore. They turned the Warblers look criminals who use drugs so New Directions can go to Regionals.
According to Glee's logic in order to make us like one character they make us hate another one. I wonder who is next?

I found this post on Tumblr and I like it because it almost perfectly matches my feelings about Kurt and Sam and the stupid Blam storyline.
Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/17/2013, 12:40 pm

sheny wrote:If 'Against all Odds' really is about Sam Blaine should just pack his bags and leave for good, because there will be no one left on his side after this episode. He will be not only a cheater but also a liar who claims to be in love with Kurt and wants to spend the rest of his life with him, but sings love songs about the straight guy he has a crush on. The chances to redeem the character will be 0%.
Since the break up Blaine did absolutely nothing to gain Kurt's trust back. I don't know how singing sappy love songs alone in the auditorium will help him win Kurt back. He says Kurt is the love of his life, but he acts like he doesn't care at all about him, he doesn't even mention Kurt for weeks. When Tina asks him to the Sadie Hawkins dance he declines not because he is gay or because he is in love with Kurt, but because he has feeling for Sam. When Sam was sad in 4x12 because even Brittany was smarter than him and he had no chances to get in college Blaine did his best to cheer him up. He went to Finn, Mercedes, Santana and Artie and made that video to help Sam feel better. He gave him a pep talk about how good and special he is.

banzai THIS this this all of this. That's exactly how I feel and why I'm so angry about Blaine since the cheating and how the Klaine storyline is playing out so far. Nothing makes me angrier faster than seeing Klainer posts on tumblr about how Kurt should be the one to chase/run after Blaine and make the big romantic gesture/action that will finally get them back together. Which is so stupid. Why does Kurt have to make the grand romantic effort to fix this relationship when it was Blaine who broke Kurt's heart into a thousand pieces? Why doesn't Blaine have to lift a single finger to prove to Kurt that he can trust him again, and that he's truly devoted to him and won't hurt him again?

I will never be okay with the eventual Klaine reunion if Blaine never does anything to earn back Kurt's trust and affection. Just standing around feeling sorry for himself, and then only caring about Kurt/mentioning him when Kurt's actually in front of him, isn't enough of a "redemption" at all in my opinion. Evil or Very Mad Kurt deserves so much better.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/17/2013, 2:51 pm

Another thing that irks me is that we barely get any scenes with Kurt and Finn together. Chris and Cory work amazingly well together and they're BROTHERS on the show. There's so much potential for interaction between them. The lack of interaction between them is highly unrealistic.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/17/2013, 3:03 pm

sahhar wrote:Another thing that irks me is that we barely get any scenes with Kurt and Finn together. Chris and Cory work amazingly well together and they're BROTHERS on the show. There's so much potential for interaction between them. The lack of interaction between them is highly unrealistic.
Tell me about it, Furt is my favorite (non-romantic) pair on the show, Kurt and Finn are my favorite characters, Chris and Cory are my favorite actors on the show and it really really hurts me they have like one scene for one season. There is really so much potential (and also already wasted potential that we have never seen Hudmels living like a family) and my hope for Furt duet is close to zero at this point. :(
It's too much to ask the writers to remember they are brothers, for god's sake?? Also their scenes were almost always very well accepted by the fans and the reviewers. The only good thing about neglecting their relationship is the fact they cannot ruin them so easily.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/17/2013, 4:11 pm

arina wrote:
sahhar wrote:Another thing that irks me is that we barely get any scenes with Kurt and Finn together. Chris and Cory work amazingly well together and they're BROTHERS on the show. There's so much potential for interaction between them. The lack of interaction between them is highly unrealistic.
Tell me about it, Furt is my favorite (non-romantic) pair on the show, Kurt and Finn are my favorite characters, Chris and Cory are my favorite actors on the show and it really really hurts me they have like one scene for one season. There is really so much potential (and also already wasted potential that we have never seen Hudmels living like a family) and my hope for Furt duet is close to zero at this point. :(
It's too much to ask the writers to remember they are brothers, for god's sake?? Also their scenes were almost always very well accepted by the fans and the reviewers. The only good thing about neglecting their relationship is the fact they cannot ruin them so easily.

I seriously don't know why their relationship is neglected so much on the show. They're not just connected as family but also through Rachel. It's highly unlikely that they would have no idea what's going on in each other's lives.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/17/2013, 8:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^The protest of no or hardly any Kurt (or NY) and too much Blaine (and MK) is starting to get very loud, and the good thing is that it's not just the Kurtsies protesting anymore. A lot of 'general' Glee fans or fans of other characters but Blaine and the noobs are noticing the lack of Kurt and Rachel, and they are grumbling and getting very vocal about it. TPTB must know this by now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming back to this:
It seems that there will be a Blam storyline in 4x17, about Blaine's crush on Sam. We also know that Blaine sings 'Against All Odds' (a song about a lost love they are not willing to give up yet). Wouldn't it be just dandy and loverly if Blaine does not sing that song with Kurt in mind (as we all assumed so far because Kurt is the love of his life blah blah blah), but he sings is because of his crush on Sam?

How would Blarrenstans explain that away, considering where Klaine is now (Blaine still being devoted to Klaine and not allowing Kurt to be over them) and Blaine being so, so sorry and having 'redeemed' himself from the desire to cheat on Kurt ever again?
Who is minimizing their epic soulmates love story romance now, huh Blaine?

Not that I ever want to hear Blaine sing another sappy song about him missing Kurt so much and it hurts soooooooooo much more being Blaine than Kurt, but I'll bring popcorn if 'Against All Odds' is about Sam and not Kurt. moque

Not for anything, but who here thought that Blaine would be singing "I Still Believe" to Sue of all people. Isn't that the type of song that you'd sing directed to you ex boyfriend you are hung up on?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/17/2013, 8:52 pm

Blaine's songs ultimately have little to do with his story, or character progression. I think sometimes he is given story just to give him an excuse to sing, I think the same thing with Brittney, they do it to give her an excuse to dance. I love it when Kurt gets to sing, but at least when he does it is pertinent to his story.

The only reason I don't imagine Blaine singing to Sue is because he is supposedly plotting against her, and I think there will be an animosity between the two. What would be lovely is if his plan not only screwed up his future, he doesn't bug Kurt in NY, but also is within Firing distance of Sue's plots against him. She should be done picking on Will, let her pick on Blaine until the end of the series.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/17/2013, 10:47 pm

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/17/2013, 10:48 pm

^
They didn't specify whether it'd be a ballad version or a solo version (presumably) or what. I do find it interesting Glee is trying to milk that song and the good memories associated with it for a lot of Glee fans for all it's worth, though. I like Lea and Rachel, so I'm excited to hear it.

As for Blaine and his songs....it bothers me that a lot of his songs do fit perfectly with his storylines, but in context they aren't utilized in that way. For example, not just I Still Believe, but Dark Side from Dynamic Duets was also a song that fit perfectly with the problems going on between him and Kurt......and then it became just a useless throw away Warbler number. I fear Against All Odds in this upcoming episode will have the same fate, even if it also fits the Klaine storyline perfectly. It sucks that Blaine is getting all the songs that fir their storyline while Kurt gets nothing, but if he has to get so many songs, I'd rather they at least matter storyline-wise than just be random, pointless numbers....especially when the lyrics really do fit.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/17/2013, 10:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Ok I read the rumour that Rachel was going to sing a song which have been already performed on Glee, but I was thinking in something more Broadway or ballad, not this song.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 12:42 am

^ i love your rocking bear signature! (or is it a rocking cat? duck?)

anyhow, I listened to Mama Mia and I can't hear kurt/chris at all. either he's not singing (voice wise) or he's harmonizing in the background. i didin't listen to anything else.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2013, 1:24 am

fantastica wrote:^ i love your rocking bear signature! (or is it a rocking cat? duck?)

anyhow, I listened to Mama Mia and I can't hear kurt/chris at all. either he's not singing (voice wise) or he's harmonizing in the background. i didin't listen to anything else.

Thanks Smile and is a rocking bear. He's a boyfriend bear actually.

I haven't listened to any song, but Mamma Mia is the only one I was expecting. I hope Chris will sing a line at least, I feel I can't ask for more. That's sad.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/18/2013, 1:44 am

I'm so fucking sad and angry that Chris isn't on Mama Mia AT ALL. Or if he is, it's only in the chorus harmony. Why the hell is it so hard for the writers to let Kurt sing?! Especially in an episode where he has a damn storyline?

I think I'm even more upset that GOBR got our hopes up like that. Just upset all around....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/18/2013, 1:48 am

ColferGirl wrote:I'm so fucking sad and angry that Chris isn't on Mama Mia AT ALL. Or if he is, it's only in the chorus harmony. Why the hell is it so hard for the writers to let Kurt sing?! Especially in an episode where he has a damn storyline?

I think I'm even more upset that GOBR got our hopes up like that. Just upset all around....

He isn't on the song GOBR removed his name from the other singers. Either they edited him out or he wasn't on the song from the beginning. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 13 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2013, 2:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:I'm so fucking sad and angry that Chris isn't on Mama Mia AT ALL. Or if he is, it's only in the chorus harmony. Why the hell is it so hard for the writers to let Kurt sing?! Especially in an episode where he has a damn storyline?

He isn't on the song GOBR removed his name from the other singers. Either they edited him out or he wasn't on the song from the beginning. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 13 1371890812

What? When GOBR removed his name? Now I'm not even sure if I want to listen to the song :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/18/2013, 2:22 am

I listened to Mamma Mia and thought something had gone wrong with my hearing. I was trying to find Chris's voice throughout the song. Then I finished the song and realized he didn't even sing. I never listen to the covers nowdays, only if Chris is singing.

What a waste of time. I'm so fucking sick of Darren's voice, and these bland newbies. dryy . Sorry for the rant.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next