Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Ranwing 3/5/2013, 4:33 pm

Drat! Someone beat me too it! Damn my need to be productive at work!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7ccvuyiV1rvrcmdo1_500

This makes me oh so very happy. First, that Adam is sticking around (which for me is more evidence that we can stick a fork in Klaine this week because it is so done). Second that we'll have some NY/Lima interaction. Not going to try to read too much into it right now and keep my squee to a dull roar, but I'm curious to see what they've got in store once we get past the shitpile that ep 18 is certain to be.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sheny 3/5/2013, 4:38 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7d59UlvN1rk63wco1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7cy0FcyD1qg49w0o6_1280

4x17 Feud

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/5/2013, 4:57 pm

My only confusion about Oliver's tweet is......GOBR confirmed there's no NYC characters in 4x18, so the Adam-Unique scene or song or whatever it is, would have to be in 4x19....and I'm assuming they've just barely started to film 18. Would they film episode 19 scenes so far in advance?

And personally, I'll be pretty disappointed if Adam gets to duet with Unique before he ever gets to sing with Kurt. unsure I know that makes me sound ungrateful, but it's how I feel - I want a Kadam duet. I'm glad that Adam will apparently come back, though. Unless this is just Oliver and Alex hanging out, and this "work" isn't necessarily about Glee. But who knows at this point.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/5/2013, 5:04 pm

Right now I'm just grateful that he's sticking around. With all the Klainers apparently so thrilled with themselves and gloating how Oliver's no longer needed and that he should be polishing up his resume because he'd need a new job soon, I'm just thrilled to tell them to stick this in their teeth.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/5/2013, 5:43 pm

Yeah, I like Adam. I really hope him and the Apples stay around in whatever capacity. There is so much potential and opportunity to enlighten the underdog vibe again that is clearly missing in Lima.

However, I am most certainly confused how Adam and Wade/Unique are connected dryy .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 5:46 pm

It could simply be that Oliver and Alex are both expected in the recording studio today for a song (for a split narrative group number?).
It might not even be necessary that they will work or record on the same song.
But yay!!! for Oliver still being on the Glee set/studio. bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2013, 5:49 pm

Joaquin Sedillo ‏@JOAQUINSEDILLO
“@DaNcErLuVn: @JOAQUINSEDILLO who wrote episode 4x18?” Matthew Hodgson
Oh boy..... Flopson wrote the schooting/shotgun episode. This is not good. unsure

(Thank God the NY characters will not be involved in this mess).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2013, 5:52 pm

fantastica wrote:at least he's back. adam is not dead! maybe he will be unique's new love interest. tonguue

Don't even. Don't even go there. That is not funny. I would have to go spit on the writers for that.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/5/2013, 5:54 pm

Ranwing wrote:Drat! Someone beat me too it! Damn my need to be productive at work!

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7ccvuyiV1rvrcmdo1_500

As you have said, is nice to see that he's still sticking around, so it could means that Kadam is advancing in their relationship. But by other side, I'm wondering what scene is he doing with Alex, probably is a sort of duet performed in NY and McKenley respectively. But still I don't see a connection between their characters.

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7d59UlvN1rk63wco1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7cy0FcyD1qg49w0o6_1280

4x17 Feud

Is been a long time since I haven't seen that cardigan on Kurt. And Rachel is so Lea, I can't see the difference in their wardrobe.

at least he's back. adam is not dead! maybe he will be unique's new love interest.

Razz Unless they meet through a chat room, there's no way they will together.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2013, 5:58 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7d59UlvN1rk63wco1_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7cy0FcyD1qg49w0o6_1280

4x17 Feud

Wow. The expressions alone on both of them are better acting than a lot of people in this cast.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/5/2013, 6:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Joaquin Sedillo ‏@JOAQUINSEDILLO
“@DaNcErLuVn: @JOAQUINSEDILLO who wrote episode 4x18?” Matthew Hodgson
Oh boy..... Flopson wrote the schooting/shotgun episode. This is not good. unsure

(Thank God the NY characters will not be involved in this mess).

I know! Now I'm almost relieved that Chris and Lea have the week off. Let them stay as far away from this mess as possible. suspectt

On the other hand... Chris is giving me plenty of pretty in the new stills, so I'm good for now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/5/2013, 6:10 pm

I kinda feel like I almost have to send Fox a fruit basket for excluding Chris in that episode. At least some silver lining about the absurdity of the future episodes.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/5/2013, 6:17 pm

Ranwing wrote:Right now I'm just grateful that he's sticking around. With all the Klainers apparently so thrilled with themselves and gloating how Oliver's no longer needed and that he should be polishing up his resume because he'd need a new job soon, I'm just thrilled to tell them to stick this in their teeth.
blinkk moque ptdr They can't be serious. I know some people on this show who'd have to polish their resumes if they ever wanted to get a job again, but Oliver definitely isn't one of them. He seems to have plenty of things going on for him besides Glee anyway.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 6:23 pm

don't worry. they will be giving blaine a new l.i. soon. that way his fans can swoon about that new person and not bother oliver anymore.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/5/2013, 6:26 pm

^ Looking forward to the imploding Klaine-fandom, as soon as that happens. suspectt suure
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/5/2013, 6:28 pm

fantastica wrote:don't worry. they will be giving blaine a new l.i. soon. that way his fans can swoon about that new person and not bother oliver anymore.

Pretty please, with sugar on it? Because if they give Blaine a new LI, the Blarren stans will leave Chirs/Kurt & Oliver/Adam the hell alone! And considering that Blaine falls in love at the drop of a hat, it won't be hard to convince the rubes that he's giving up on his soulmate and moving on. I love Sebastian and while Kurtbastian will always be one of my guilty pleasures, I'll willingly sacrifice him to save Kurt from more of the Grease Stain haunting his life. Or maybe Jeremiah is free. We all know how Blaine loves discounts.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/5/2013, 8:12 pm

The fun part will be when Blaine has to play beta to his new partner. Because Blaine is a beta, he is childish and glory seeking and has no self-confidence. People just pretend he is alpha because Kurt is feminine, and therefore couldn't possibly be alpha. But Kurt is strong and self confident, he doesn't need to outshine his partner.

So to make the fangirls squee they need a handsome alpha male. They will laud that this is what Blaine has deserved all along, until they find out Blaine has become the girl, which I bet they will not like. Then they will hate on this partner even worse than Kurt, because at least with Kurt they could pretend that Blaine was an alpha. That is why I found all the people wanting Sebastian with Blaine so amusing. Sebastian wanted sex with Blaine, he didn't want Blaine, he wanted his body. That wasn't affection or love, it was lust. That shows how little they care for Blaine. At least we want Kurt happy and respected.

So if they go the beta route for Blaine's partner to be, people will first be bored, not realizing they have two betas together. Then they will say they are writing Blaine with a weak partner so Kurt looks better. Damn those writers for not giving us the subservient sexy alpha male that we want Blaine to do it with 24/7.

In the end, no one is going to like whom Blaine is with because Darren has limitations as an actor. He is better than a lot of the cast currently, but he still doesn't come off as a strong person, well since season 2, that is. He doesn't give the nuances that Chris gives, that even when he acquieces he still is standing strong. When Blaine is having mindless fun with Sam, that they let it go, but wait until he has to have an actual thoughtful moment, and if he doesn't have a strong actor to bounce off of, it will go flat. So they will simply have him sing instead. Continuing their pattern of telling, not showing and having performances rather than actual drama with Blaine.

But the fangirls look at time on screen, quantity over quality. RIB is giving that to them, sadly to Kurt's detriment.

On a more positive note, let's pretend all this Blam/Bram/Slam over load is because they will be recurring characters next year, and they are giving them their glory tour, before setting them up on the shelf. Yeah, I know, unlikely, but it makes me happy.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/5/2013, 9:46 pm

More pretty stills from Guilty Pleasures.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7pgjC4hf1qg49w0o1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7pgjC4hf1qg49w0o2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7pgjC4hf1qg49w0o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 36 Tumblr_mj7pgjC4hf1qg49w0o4_500

First of all, I have to say that I absolutely love how they're dressing Kurt this season. It's such a playful wardrobe, and far less fussy than we've seen in past seasons. It's like Kurt is finally relaxed and doesn't need the "armor" of couture clothing to make him stand out. He's still stylish, but not so... costumey. And he looks absolutely gorgeous so I'm happy to oogle his hotness whenever given the chance.

They toned down the raccoon eyes on Rachel (thank you Gods!) and I think that the HummelPezBerry antics can be epic. I'm hoping that by this stage Brody has been kicked to the curb because everyone looks relaxed and playful here. Love the shot of Kurt and Santana with their cuddle pillows (complete with arm to wrap around them).

See... sometimes the show will give us nice things.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2013, 9:59 pm

So Alex has also tweeted about working with Oliver:

Ugh, I do not want this.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/5/2013, 10:01 pm

I swear, if this show gives Adam to one of the newbs while Kurt has to be with Blaine 5ever, I will scream. I have no idea what's going on and I can already tell you it makes no sense. If this is for a duet over McK and NY, NO! I can't even get a proper Kurt song and now Adam would be singing with a newb. Getting annoyed enough with how much Unique is singing lately anyway considering Kurt is still begging for scraps.
My guess is they will do a time jump so they can cannibalize from McKinley the members of the cast they want. I am assuming this will include Unique (ugh), potentially Jarley (double ugh) and Bland (barf).

I do get the weird feeling that the show is systematically writing off Kurt. Since they love stealing ideas from fanfic, my guess is Kurt will be killed off in a very special episode after he gets mpregged with Blaine's greasy baby and attempts to have an illegal abortion while texting. This will give Blaine a chance to sing all 4 part harmony on "It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday." No one will buy it.

As to the pics, I love them, and I am not a big fan of Santana, but it looks like so much fun. Sigh. Glee, I miss when I love to watch you instead of hate watching you.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/5/2013, 10:01 pm

I'm legitimately surprised all of the stills from Guilty Pleasures are Kurt, Rachel and Santana related.

I also love how Kurt's wardrobe has evolved this season.

Can they just make a Kurt/Rachel/Santana spinoff already and spare us the horror of McKinley?. These stills are the most exciting stills I've seen all season.

The Kurt/Rachel/Santana antics look fun. I'm still really confused about Kurt's guilty pleasure though?, anybody have any idea what it is?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2013, 10:01 pm

Those pictures are far more interesting than anything that has happened in Lima.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 10:03 pm

Ranwing wrote:More pretty stills from Guilty Pleasures.
See... sometimes the show will give us nice things.

Jellyrolls wrote:So Alex has also tweeted about working with Oliver:
Ugh, I do not want this.

see? can't have good things for more than 5 minutes! dryy I'm kind of shocked at my ability to predict glee. why am i NOT proud?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/5/2013, 10:04 pm

ps kurt looks delicious in the stills.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/5/2013, 10:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So Alex has also tweeted about working with Oliver:

Ugh, I do not want this.

Evil or Very Mad
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next