Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Jellyrolls 2/23/2013, 12:45 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Poor Oliver, having to deal with this crap from some of the Klainers. I don't blame him for staying silent and not wanting to deal with all the bullying, although I really wish he'd call them out and not let them push him around. They will look even worse in the general fandom's eyes if he does that.

He did try to call them out (in nice way), and that lead to the ridiculous fighting on the thread that he has since pulled down. He can't really argue with the fans who don't like, especially not fans who are as obnoxious and entitled as the ones who caused trouble on his facebook page. He is still new in the cast, and I would think he would want to get on as many episodes as possible. Fighting with the fans would not go over well with RIB, especially fighting with the fans that RIB seems to cater to the most.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 12:49 am

That makes sense. Well, I wish Ryan or someone would call them out then. Make them stop their crap.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 12:53 am

the only way to stop their crap is for fox to stop the show. that ain't gonna happen if so many people are still so "passionate" about the damn show. (of course when the ratings are low enough it will happen). I read on ontd_glee that glee's rating is falling worldwide too. in Australia it got booted from its current time slot. if glee comes back at all next year it will be in a worse time slot here in the US too.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 12:57 am

I don't know. I don't think the show has to stop...but it would do Ryan/Glee a world of good if he could protect his actors a little more and snap at the childish fans.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2013, 1:03 am

fantastica wrote:the only way to stop their crap is for fox to stop the show. that ain't gonna happen if so many people are still so "passionate" about the damn show. (of course when the ratings are low enough it will happen). I read on ontd_glee that glee's rating is falling worldwide too. in Australia it got booted from its current time slot. if glee comes back at all next year it will be in a worse time slot here in the US too.

We are still seeing Glee here in Australia. We see it at 7:30 pm on a Wednesday.
Our promo's show more of the New York side then McKinley. This is mostly because of Dean of course. Plus, Australian Idol was on this network. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 1688725052
The last time it had high ratings was when Furt was shown.
Rachel is one of the most popular characters here as well, so I would think her episodes rated just as well. I was just concerned about Kurt centric episodes, when I started watching the show after watching the POM, so I didn't follow the ratings of season one. I was just a casual viewer then.
Furt reached 1.3 million and was third in the ratings that week.
This episode impressed me so much, from Chris's and Max's acting that I wanted to know what it rated.
I started watching the ratings of Glee after that. And this episode is still one of the highest rated episodes from that season.
It was in the back half of season 2 that the show started slipping.
Then season 3 came along and the highest viewership was over 500,000 at the end of the rating period.
The only reason we are still getting Glee has to be because Dean is in it, or there are a still a lot of old fans of the old cast. I think it is a combination of that.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/23/2013, 1:35 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:That makes sense. Well, I wish Ryan or someone would call them out then. Make them stop their crap.

They sort of did in the last episode. Tina sounded like a Blarren stan and it would seem impossible for those fans not to recognize themselves. (Of course, they are blinded by their love for him to see how cray-cray they are.)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/23/2013, 1:42 am

The sad thing is, is that we all saw it....but the Blarren stans were the only ones blind to it. If anything, they were agreeing with Tina. They say that truly crazy people don't know they are crazy....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 2:44 am

Liz, this is what I read: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/channel-10-moves-glee-to-digital-channel-eleven-with-poor-ratings/story-e6frfmyi-1226583596585

so the last show only had a little over a quarter million viewers, which was pretty dismal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/23/2013, 2:55 am

I am little worried too Adam didn't turn out to be another Brody who does nothing except admiring Rachel. Seeing Kurt being complimented is a nice change but they should not get overboard with it. And I sometimes feel they read peoples complaints and try to redemy their mistakes but they do in in a way which makes things even worse or at least not helpful. Like people complained Kurt loses everything so they gave him very rushed Vogue storyline and the second NYADA audition also was not exactly developed. And the solution to people complaints of Kurt never being coplimented definitely would not be to compliment him all the time.

I am most of the time interested in characters that aren't too sugary and nice (I think Kurt is one of the nicest characters I even been fan of and that is probably because I became fan at the time when he wasn't so pure and I am suffering now during his high roards and moral speeches), but I prefer edgier and more flawed characters where you are not always so sure how they will react to some situation, so my favorite character on Smash is definitely Ivy. And Megan Hilty is really talented.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 3:01 am

i agree.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/23/2013, 3:08 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Divalicious wrote:I always knew CWM would be a fantasy, and I knew it was a moment for the Klainers, because, just like all the Finchel scenes last season, they have to give the fans something to tide them over in the breakup. I fully expected a lot of Blaine, even though Kurt has been given so little in his point of view. Somehow I think when deciding how to break them up, they knew one would be the "heavy" and that one would require a lot of repair work, so lots of songs etc. If they were more interested in Kurt singing, I think they would have had him cheat, even though Kurt is more interested in romance than sex. But they want Blainesongs, so cheat he did, and get a lot of mileage out of it. I think the song will be fairly equal, because it is a Klaine moment, not a Kurt moment. Kurt's moments will come afterwards, with Adam.
I'm sorry, but I don't think this is true. If Kurt had cheated Blaine would have sung all the songs anyway, only then he would have been justified to sing the sappy, sympathy asking songs.
Strictly speaking, this is a Kurt moment, not a Klaine one (as all the times Blaine was thinking of Klaine they were Blaine moments aka solos).
And Klaine moments in song are usually Blaine moments with a little Kurt in the background and his verse being cut from the episode. dryy

I'm of the same opinion as you, Glorfindel. Blaine would end up singing more than Kurt regardless of whether he's the cheater or the cheat-ee. If Kurt had been the cheater, we'd end up with a string of angry Blaine POV solos of the likes of INRBIO (and wouldn't that be a joy to watch? *heavy sarcasm alert*). But because it's Kurt that's the victim of the cheating, he doesn't even get a single solo to express his POV.

While the intention of the cheating storyline was to make Blaine more than a cardboard 'Mr Perfect' character, I find that it's a lousy way to go about it, especially when Blaine still doesn't get called out for his behaviour and the show had Sam comforting Blaine and Tina being hostile towards Kurt who was the wronged party. They should've explored more as to why Blaine cheated in the first place (and not try to dismiss the cheating like it's no big deal and that 'everyone's human') if they're serious about developing his character.

Having said that, I'm actually not interested in Blaine enough to want to see 'further development' of this character. DC had been given more than enough opportunities (storyline, screentime and songs wise) to make Blaine more than the mess of a character he is now and he has failed. Maybe Blaine is just un-salvageable as a character now. I'd prefer it if they let some other character be given the chance to have their own storylines for a change (such as Finn, Artie).

I don't understand the mentality of Blainers who complain about Blaine not getting development because of being attached to Kurt; and yet get all up in arms when Kurt gets a new love interest (if their cyber bullying of Oliver is any indication). Wouldn't Kurt moving away from his role as Blaine's boyfriend serve their desire to see Blaine become his own person?

fantastica wrote:to be honest, if they know how to write some good klaine stories - i mean, really interesting stories, i can accept them together on my screen. but so far it's all about kurt watching blaine sing and blaine returning puppy love looks. or else we get cheating! are the writers so uncreative?! can't they write a decent story for a couple at all? sigh...

True. The best Klaine dynamic I ever saw is actually the product of fandom-- a Klaine fanfiction titled 'Little Numbers'. If the two boys are written to interact like that onscreen (the fic is actually very PG-13, don't misunderstand tonguue ), I'd be rooting for this pairing too. But given the way things are now in canon, I can't stand the thought of Kurt and Blaine together.

fantastica wrote:now w/ my above logic even if they do bring kurt and adam together seriously, it will probably end up a disaster too. if it turns out nothing but adam admiring kurt and kurt returning loving looks what's the difference?!

At least Adam wouldn't give Kurt an inferiority complex. He's been shown to make sure Kurt doesn't get away with putting himself down.

Oh yes, I agree with the thought that Adam shouldn't be turned into a Brody-like character where all he does is blow smoke up a main character's ass. That's one of the reasons why I can't take Brody seriously. He's only around to tell the audience how special and talented Rachel is, and that is really a lousy way to go about it.

There is no guarantee that the writers wouldn't screw Kadam over with their inability to write proper interesting stories for couples. There is comfort in the thought that Adam is unlikely to be made to cheat in order to 'develop' him (as they did Blaine).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 3:12 am

now that adam is officially older than kurt (and oliver being way older), i hope when he comes back (if at all after 15), he will actually play a mentor role, like helping kurt gain his confidence, showing him some tips about auditioning for roles or any advice that an older classmate will likely give to a freshman. and of course, teaching him all about the colorful gay culture of NYC. neutre

but, we know we won't get it. :( :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2013, 3:57 am

fantastica wrote:Liz, this is what I read: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/channel-10-moves-glee-to-digital-channel-eleven-with-poor-ratings/story-e6frfmyi-1226583596585

so the last show only had a little over a quarter million viewers, which was pretty dismal.

I just checked the TV Week and Naked is still on Channel ten for next week.
The ratings have been dropping since the back half of season 2.
Maybe a lot of us Aussies didn't warm to Blaine or Darren and that is why the ratings started to drop.
Season 3 had the same amount of viewers as this season.
Terra Nova got worst ratings then Glee did here and we still saw it until the end.
Other shows like White Collar, Burn Notice and others have moved to eleven. Trouble is channel ten try to pack to much in and there are too many reality shows that take up space and time as well so shows are moved to eleven.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 10:27 pm

thanks Liz. that article makes it sound like glee is going down the tube (well it is, quality wise).

anyway, here's some more spoiler for ep17:

4x17 episode title
"Guilty Pleasures"

"Guilty Pleasures" is not the regionals episode.

whatever. i secretly dream of Adam being Kurt's guilty pleasures. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/23/2013, 10:29 pm

Another 'Feud' (4x16) mash-up: The Bitch Is Back vs Dress You Up, Ryder vs Unique – Mash-Up Elton John/ Madonna.
(GOBr)

4x17 Episode Title: 'Guilty Pleasures'. 4x17 is not the Regionals episode.
Wow. ohmy Still no Regionals, and after 4x17 there's another hiatus, I think? This could mean there will be no Nationals this year.
Would they let Blaine lose Nationals and maybe even Regionals in his senior year? unsure

-ETA-
Ninja'd by Kim. phr34r
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2013, 10:53 pm

^ u r so welcome!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/23/2013, 11:29 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 111 dryy

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 210 :angry:

I think in episodes 16, 17 Kurt will be figuration, that is, it will be like in "Naked" Mad

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 310 Suspect Shocked
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2013, 11:40 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 111 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 357632081

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 210 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 3181402168

I think in episodes 16, 17 Kurt will be figuration, that is, it will be like in "Naked" Mad

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 310 Suspect Shocked
Lea has been shooting a lot of scenes with Chris and Naya. Maybe these two episodes won't have much of a focus on relationships, just a little for Rachel, the scene with Santana and Brody in sixteen.
That is interesting that Blaine didn't make the picture. Unless he got someone else to do it for him.
It's a shame about Adam/Oliver. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 21 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/23/2013, 11:47 pm

I could see the picture being a self portrait that Kurt had done in class the previous year. Or Tina does it as an apology to Blaine, to add to his collection. Therefore opening up the idea that Tina is an artist in the making, and she will go off to study painting at the Louvre. Just joking.

I am kind of relieved that Blaine didn't make it, because I was going, yeah, this is something else he does that is perfect. Kurt is an artist at heart, it would be nice for this to be his skill.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2013, 12:01 am

I wonder if the macaroni Kurt could be a Blaine/Sam/Tina project, though, and GOBR is just denying that blaine made it alone.

Or maybe Sam and Tina make it to send to Kurt in a attempt to make him go running back to Blaine.

Sad that we won't be seeing Oliver in 16 and 17. :(
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/24/2013, 12:02 am

We went through a number of eps where Brody wasn't on screen and he and Rachel were still together, so I'm not going to read too much into this right now. We'll get a better lay of the land after ep 15 where we'll see where Kurt's head is. So long as he's leaving Blaine behind, I'll survive if his relationship with Adam is off screen for a bit. The ep summaries (as usual) seem more McKinley heavy so I won't be horribly surprised to see Kurt's relationship put on the back burner.

I'm just tired of having to put up with the time dump that McKinley has become when I would much rather focus on what's happening in NY. It just seems like such a monumental waste of time. And given that Regionals is going to be so late in the season, I think it's looking like ND is going to lose. Which totally sucks for the seniors to graduate without a win, but it at least will give the noobs something to work towards next year (and something for me to sleep through). What I would love to see is some kind of year end show at NYADA where both Rachel and Kurt can have prominent roles. That would be something excitin to end the season on - having the two budding stars getting their first real tastes of what their careers hold for them.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/24/2013, 12:21 am

I actually find it a little encouraging that Adam isn't in, because then perhaps the relationship is to last until next season. The more they deal with it now, the more likely it is to end. While I would prefer to see more of Adam now, if this saves his story until next season, more the better. In the end, Kurt and Blaine are still long distance, so either a friend or a romance, or better, both, is needed to give him something other than hanging with the girls to do.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/24/2013, 12:45 am

If ep 15 resolves with Kurt deciding to permanently end things with Blaine and focus on his life in NY (and with Adam), them I won't be surprised to see his part in the following episodes somewhat reduced. Because they have to spend time watching Blaine mope and mourn the end of his relationship, and have Sam and Tina assuring Blaine that he's wonderful and it's Kurt's loss (even though Blaine was the one who cheated on Kurt, but who cares about that?). vexe
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/24/2013, 12:56 am

I actually like the idea of that being a self portrait peice of art. Kurt seems like an artistic type to me.

Wait...what if Adam did it?!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/24/2013, 1:02 am

I'm hoping that the writers will go with the tradition of episode 18 being a big episode for Kurt. I'll keep an eye on the spoilers. Please let it be a big song and strong story arc for Kurt (and Adam). If any mention of Bland being near Kurt in the episode - I think I'm done with Glee. I can't see my favorite character/actor be trampled and minimized again - it's just painful to watch him belittled and his feelings classified as unimportant.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next