Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 3:25 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:FanofChrisC&MaxA1, that's the exact moment when I started to dislike Blaine too! I feel I was "the last holdout" in not hating his guts among many of the users on this board (even though I was just a lurker at the time), but when Blaine cheated on Kurt and then blamed him for it? That was the final straw for me. It's been downhill for him ever since in my eyes.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  fantastica 2/13/2013, 3:26 pm

i must be in the minority because i dont mind at all that blaine cheated. i just want them to split up so whether it's by cheating or whatever. blaine can do whatever he wants so long as he and kurt are not together.

let him cheat. let him stalk. let him whine. let him splat.

just leave ma bb alone
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 3:28 pm

Well, he hurt Kurt deeply...that's what bothers me. You mess with Kurt, you mess with me. *overprotective mode*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2013, 3:31 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Well, he hurt Kurt deeply...that's what bothers me. You mess with Kurt, you mess with me. *overprotective mode*

That what brothers me too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/13/2013, 3:33 pm

I'm already tired of this episode. dryy
Thankfully, today there is Champions League Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/13/2013, 4:18 pm

Episode 4.16.

“Blaine played by Darren Criss and I are going to have a singoff. We’re having a feud. So that will be a lot of fun. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey inspired.”
— Jane Lynch

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2013, 4:30 pm

sheny wrote:Episode 4.16.

“Blaine played by Darren Criss and I are going to have a singoff. We’re having a feud. So that will be a lot of fun. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey inspired.”
— Jane Lynch

Is it just me, or are they really just pimping Darren out all over the cast? It's like he's a freaking hot potato or something (i.e. I don't want to work with Darren, you work with him, no you work with him, no you work with him).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/13/2013, 5:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Is it just me, or are they really just pimping Darren out all over the cast?
Let them pimp him out all over McKinley. Let him bond with everyone and their janitor. Then they can keep him there next season as Will 3.0 (aka Finn 2.0) and let this cup pass from NY for a little longer.

Is he still a Cheerio btw?
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/13/2013, 5:12 pm

Chris is in ep 16

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 Tumblr_mi6cl1td4N1qivzmmo1_500
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/13/2013, 5:13 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:Episode 4.16.

— Jane Lynch

Is it just me, or are they really just pimping Darren out all over the cast? It's like he's a freaking hot potato or something (i.e. I don't want to work with Darren, you work with him, no you work with him, no you work with him).

well he can work with Queen (almost princess) Trix like i care, as long as he doesn't have to work with Chris.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  azure 2/13/2013, 5:55 pm

Please, is it too much to hope that Kurt gets a chance to say something about Blaine cheating and how he feels about it? I've been waiting so many episodes for a chance to hear Kurt properly on this subject. I just want Kurt to be allowed to have an equal chance to express his feelings.

Why do some Klaine fans come down heavy on Kurt in these audio clips but seem to have no problem with Blaine's "bros helping bros" comment? How did the show get to this point, where Blaine is always right and Kurt is always judged so hard? And so many of the reviewers seem to agree.

Thank goodness Chris is in episode 16, I am so relieved to hear that.

It does look as though they are putting Blaine with as many different characters as possible. Just leave Burt for Kurt, and Finn, though.

azure
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/13/2013, 7:08 pm

^ Agreed. I really hope in either 4x14 or 4x15, we'll get a real exploration of Kurt's feelings about all of this. Instead of him being pushed aside or his words cut off. I want to know what's going on in his head and heart about the cheating, and Blaine, and Adam, and what he wants to do now. Even just Kurt saying clear as day how much the cheating hurt him would be great, instead of the writers relying on Chris to convey all that in his acting (which he does wonderfully, but sometimes I want to hear the words, too).

sjonnepon wrote:Chris is in ep 16

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 Tumblr_mi6cl1td4N1qivzmmo1_500

bisou Bless you for posting this. And bless Thiago for responding. I feel so much better now. wub Even if Kurt does or doesn't have a centric storyline in that episode, at least he's in it.

Random speculation - the last three seasons, the writers have kept up the tradition of Kurt singing an epic solo in episode 18. I keep thinking about that lately. I really hope they continue the tradition, and give Kurt a centric storyline and another solo in episode 18 again. I'm feeling very optimistic that they will, since the writers love their parallels and traditions. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/13/2013, 9:39 pm

GOBR released the duet with Sue and Blaine.

I Still Believe vs Superbass, cantada por Blaine vs Sue – Canção original da cantora Mariah Carey e Nicki Minaj.

This is completely doable because I htink Blaine is singing the Mariah song. Check out the lyrics and let me know what you all think fanny2 Smile

I Still Believe Ringtone I Still Believe Ringtone
"I Still Believe"

You look in my eyes
And I get emotional inside
I know it's crazy
But you still can touch my heart
And after all this time
You'd think that I
I wouldn't feel the same
But time melts into nothing
And nothing's changed

[Chorus:]
I still believe
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again
I had a dream
Someday you and me
Will find ourselves in love again

Each day of my life
I'm filled with all the joy I could find
You know that I
I'm not the desperate type
If there's one spark of hope
Left in my grasp
I'll hold it with both hands
It's worth the risk of burning
To have a second chance

No, no, no, no, no, no I need you baby
I still believe that we can be together
If we believe that true love never has to end
Then we must know that we will love again.

They must still be separated and Blaine must still be a stalker.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2013, 11:29 pm

Of course he is. God forbid Kurt moves on with his life. Rolling Eyes Nobody has the right to get over him, in his mind...no matter what he's done.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/14/2013, 2:55 am

I'm very curious to know. Who are all these random people who have been tweeting spoilers about the episode?. I know that weekly Gleek Out Brasil lets out some spoilers but it seems for this episode there have been TONS of random people tweeting different things from the episode every day. WHO are they??????, and how do they have access to such details about the episode or read/seen the episode?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2013, 3:02 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Of course he is. God forbid Kurt moves on with his life. Rolling Eyes Nobody has the right to get over him, in his mind...no matter what he's done.
I love it that it is Blaine is the one pining, looking pathetic, acting all possessive, manipulative.
Wouldn't it be a lot worse if it was Kurt?
Not all reviewers are in love with Blaine. Look at some of the reviews last week. The views are changing. AfterElton is one. And there are others.
Maybe they haven't been drinking the koolaid RIB probably sends them. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/14/2013, 5:56 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 Tumblr_mi6n5ioFaZ1qg49w0o2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 Tumblr_mi6n5ioFaZ1qg49w0o1_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2013, 6:23 am

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Of course he is. God forbid Kurt moves on with his life. Rolling Eyes Nobody has the right to get over him, in his mind...no matter what he's done.
I love it that it is Blaine is the one pining, looking pathetic, acting all possessive, manipulative.
Wouldn't it be a lot worse if it was Kurt?
Not all reviewers are in love with Blaine. Look at some of the reviews last week. The views are changing. AfterElton is one. And there are others.
Maybe they haven't been drinking the koolaid RIB probably sends them. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 11 3429310274

Agree,100% great post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2013, 7:55 am

sahhar wrote:I'm very curious to know. Who are all these random people who have been tweeting spoilers about the episode?. I know that weekly Gleek Out Brasil lets out some spoilers but it seems for this episode there have been TONS of random people tweeting different things from the episode every day. WHO are they??????, and how do they have access to such details about the episode or read/seen the episode?.
The tweets put up here from @GiParise, @tatpsy and some others I don't remember the names of, are the mods of Gleek Out Brasil, so they are 'the same' as them and legit.

I have the feeling that they (GOBr) are somehow controlled by Fox/RIB. The usual spoiler sources have dried up this year, and it seems Fox does not feed spoilers to reporters like Aussielo (?) and Keck anymore. I think GOBr is either controlled by Fox/RIb or they have their seal of approval and are tolerated as long as they spoil what Fox/RIB wants them to spoil.

These GOBr mods seemed pretty pissed that the fandom knows about the audio clips and that these were spoiled. Either that is because they don't want to lose the little bubble of power they have created for themselves (as being the only reliable spoiler source), or they are indeed Fox/RIB and hate spoilers getting out they don't want to get out.

These responses from the GOBr mods are quite telling to me:
(---)Plus, about your complaints that we're somehow damaging the show or FOX, seriously guys unless you work for the entertainment industry, you'll never be able to understand how this game works. You guys have nooo idea. So if you don't have knowledge over what you intend to critize, than please don't even bother starting.(---)
@tatpsy

giovanna parise ‏@GiParise
Whatever happens with your ship tomorrow, dont forget that everything happens for a reason! And they are endgame, no matter what! Smile

giovanna parise ‏@GiParise
Im talking about all ships, finchel, klaine, brittana and wemma! They're all meant for each other! The writers know that, believe in them.
I mean, how can people who apparently are only getting the current scripts and maybe see the episodes about 1-2 weeks in advance, know that the core couples all are endgame? Do they talk to the writers on a regular basis? How can they state that when they only know the scripts for the next episodes, and I doubt that there's a big billboard hanging in the writers' room that says "THEY'RE ALL ENDGAME!!!".
So unless these last tweets are just wishful thinking on their part (some of them are shippers after all) they have to be in close contact to RIB or some bosses of Fox for them to state that.

I don't know: I'm grateful for their spoilers, but I don't think they are the heroes of the fandom by risking someone's job for leaking information. This sounds too coordinated to me. saispa

-ETA-
Although this seems to contradict what I just said, or at least it means they are not close pals of the writers or paid by the bosses of Fox. She is not a happy camper about RIB+'s writing:
Tat Torres ‏@tatpsy
Seriously Glee never changes. I feel like they only know how to write the same thing over and over. It's so stupid

Tat Torres ‏@tatpsy
I'm going to tell you why I hate the idea of endgame. Because a couple should end together if they are good for each other +

Tat Torres ‏@tatpsy
Not because it's "meant to be". Glee keeps creating better couples and killing them just so they can make certain ships look better

Tat Torres ‏@tatpsy
Tip: if you're ship was good and meant to be, you wouldn't have to kill every other character to make your ship looks good.

Tat Torres ‏@tatpsy
And they should just stop treating their character and mostly the actors like shit. /Ranting over

Tat Torres ‏@tatpsy
Correction: Tip: if your ship was good and meant to be, you wouldn't have to kill every other character to make your ship looks good.
@tatpsy
She dislikes Finchel, so that might explain her little (delicious) rant here.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/14/2013, 8:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/14/2013, 8:12 am

I agree that I think they really have to be close to RIB or FOX but I am not sure if giving away so many spoilers is a good move. I definitely feel very overspoiled and even the little enjoyment and few moment of surprise I could still have by watching Glee is gone by knowing everything beforehand.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2013, 8:21 am

I also feel overspoiled, and despite of what some people say it's very hard not to be spoiled if you don't want to, because usually the ranting about them is overywhere on tumblr and on forums, not only in the spoiler threads (although I confess I'm a spoiler ho).

I wonder if we'd feel better about Glee if we weren't spoiled? Sure I think that these little audio clips put the focus too much on a few words, a few lines, and might take them out of context. And some of the teasing spoilers (which don't tell the actual truth but tease us to guess what's going on) can be damaging too.
But being spoiled saved me more heartache when watching 'Goodbye' (Kurt not getting into NYADA) and the way things are now in Glee I'd rather know in advance, or at least expect the worst, so I won't be even angrier when watching the episode. Although sometimes even with knowing the spoilers the real episodes are more horrible than expected.

Personally, I think the audio clips should not be spoiled, as we can't interpret them in the right context. But OTOH I will listen to them when they pop up andare being discussed, because I want to know what everyone is talking about.
Yeah, I've got no backbone at all when it comes to spoilers. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2013, 8:35 am

I Still Believe vs Superbass, cantada por Blaine vs Sue – Canção original da cantora Mariah Carey e Nicki Minaj. (via GOB)

I keep reading about a feud between Mariah and Nicki on American Idols, but noone actually writes what that was all about. Since I don't follow American Idols, can someone enlighten me and tell me what this real life 'fued' consisted of? unsure

But lawd, Darren singing Mariah..... uhuhu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/14/2013, 9:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I mean, how can people who apparently are only getting the current scripts and maybe see the episodes about 1-2 weeks in advance, know that the core couples all are endgame? Do they talk to the writers on a regular basis? How can they state that when they only know the scripts for the next episodes, and I doubt that there's a big billboard hanging in the writers' room that says "THEY'RE ALL ENDGAME!!!".
So unless these last tweets are just wishful thinking on their part (some of them are shippers after all) they have to be in close contact to RIB or some bosses of Fox for them to state that.

I'm sure they are somehow connected to FOX/RIB. It's not just the information they give us about the new episodes. They post episode stills and BTS pictures weeks before the episode and they know when a scene or a song is cut. Those are not things that can be found in the script.

I can't resist reading spoilers but these audio clip are too much. Knowing too much makes me lose interest. They are very confusing and it's obvious that there are missing parts. In the audio where Finn tells Rachel about the kiss with Emma they are talking normally and then suddenly Finn is yelling.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/14/2013, 10:45 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I Still Believe vs Superbass, cantada por Blaine vs Sue – Canção original da cantora Mariah Carey e Nicki Minaj. (via GOB)

I keep reading about a feud between Mariah and Nicki on American Idols, but noone actually writes what that was all about. Since I don't follow American Idols, can someone enlighten me and tell me what this real life 'fued' consisted of? unsure

But lawd, Darren singing Mariah..... uhuhu

I haven't seen American Idol for a while, but I've read they're constantly discussing because they're disagree with sth. But what started this "battle" was this fight back then in october Mariah and Nicky Minaj fight

And some years ago, Nicky and Mariah actually had a song together
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2013, 10:50 am

^Wow. Okay, thanks.

Lovely ladies. blinkk
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next